Unexpected Threesome Ch. 59

Story Info
Ellen has her turn.
5.6k words
4.75
3.5k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 59 of the 59 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 04/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joanmcarthy
Joanmcarthy
1,240 Followers

There was little doubt that Ellen would recognise that the time on the yacht, supposedly cleaning it, had been a fuck feast for Amy.

And any doubts were removed when Ellen's casual conversation about how things went down there, including the interactions with Julie and the other yacht crews, finally turned to the question of how many fucks we had.

It was a difficult question to answer, if only because of the uncertain definition of a 'fuck' in the somewhat moving sexual environment. Is it measured by the number of my ejaculations, Amy's orgasms or the individual number of penetrations?

In any case, I was starting to realise that the girls had this unspoken, but seemingly effective, longer term, self-levelling of sexual encounters. An individual day was just that, but over time it was recognised some would have more active days than the other, but in the end it would level out. As for me? They just assumed I be willing when they called for it; which I have to admit, until now, seemed like a reasonable assumption.

Anyway, Ellen let it slide, recognising without saying anything, that my balls had probably already been overworked for the day. Well, to a certain extent anyway.

We have quite a sweet good night routine where, once we've settled into the bed with the girls either side of me, I share a prolonged, leg intertwined, full body contact hug; accompanied by a bit of body caressing and (until that night) a momentary kiss or two on the lips. First with one of them, then turning to the other. Since we're completely naked, it is rather a delightful way of finishing the day; even if it does leave me with an erection.

There's a sort of unwritten rule which governs whether such an intimate contact might just be the foreplay for sex. If they say 'goodnight' as we cuddle together, there's no sexual intention. If they don't say that, then it's a subtle way of saying they'd like sex; one that I can cancel by saying 'goodnight' myself. If I don't say 'goodnight' then prolonged caressing is going to turn into some sort of sex. What that will be partly depends on whether the other girl wants to join in.

On this night, Amy said goodnight and I reciprocated with a nice prolonged cuddle. The difference on this night was that we also engaged in French kissing as we did it. Until that day, French kissing was the one barrier we hadn't crossed because (from my point of view anyway, but I suspect they were the same) we felt some uncertainty about whether enough time had passed since the death of our loved ones. Yes, it might seem strange that fucking was OK, but French kissing wasn't, but there was just this feeling that the intimacy and connection of French kissing conveyed a greater commitment and connection that a mere fuck.

But as we'd made love and fucked during the afternoon, those barriers had been breached; it seemed now permentantly.

I then turned to Ellen.

Ellen also said 'goodnight' but embraced me even more intimately than usual. Holding me there, her caresses were also just that little bit more intimate too. After about a minute, she lifted her upper leg (as we lay side by side) over my hip, pulled me closer to her with a hand behind my bum, and the next thing I know, as she lowers her leg again, is my erection is warmly embraced within her body.

Kissing me on the lips and saying 'goodnight' again, she relaxed her grip on me; disengaging the -- I was going to say 'more intimate aspects of our cuddle' but what can be more intimate than penetration? Let's just say she left us facing each other, our upper arms over the hip of the other, her lower arm under my neck alongside my pillow and, with my lower arm with nowhere else to go, cupping her breast with a hard nipple extending between my fingers. Apart from that, our bodies were in close proximity, but minimal contact, except where our hips came together to sustain my penetration of her.

The message was clearly that it was in that position we should drift off to sleep.

If I was still a sexually frustrated teenager, I'm not sure how that would have worked. But Amy had left me knackered and anything but sexually frustrated. I normally sleep on my side facing one or other of them in close proximity anyway; their sweet breath intermingling with the air I'm breathing in the most delightful way. And I'm normally going to sleep aroused. So really the only difference was Ellen's capture of my manhood.

I quickly drifted off to sleep.

At some point I woke up with a 'dead forearm' where I was lying on it as I cupped Ellen's breast. Normally that would be a signal to roll over and face Amy. But, apart from a slight separation of our hips that seemed to have reduced my penetration of her to about a three quarters one, I was still entangled with Ellen. Her arm was still under my neck and our upper arms over the other. And I could feel a strong mucus binding of my shaft into her vagina.

I could have forced a rollover, but decided not to. Instead I just repositioned my lower arm to a less crushing position, one that actually more fully cupped her breasts. Then using a bit of mindfulness, I put myself back to sleep. Normally - by which I mean before my life became the sexual feast it has become -- the mindfulness consisted of focusing on my breathing and the area around my jaw where it exhales to. Now I find I can add an imaginary breast with a hardened nipple, ripe for sucking, to that thought to give me a pleasant erection to go back to sleep with. On this occasion, like many, the breast and nipple didn't have to be imaginary. They were real, not far from my jaw and, had I chosen, very suckable. Still, the purpose was to get my brain calm and get back to sleep, not start an orgy. The pleasant thought was enough.

It must have been a few hours later I woke from an deeply erotic dream, where I was making intense love to Ellen on the water's edge of a deserted beach, to find myself on the verge of ejaculating into her. Fortunately I managed not to thrust or groan; just lying there as my manhood pulsed repeatedly in a rather pleasurable way; apparently without waking Ellen.

This was not a normal situation for me.

I was past the point in our relationship where I felt some need to apologise for climaxing into her sleeping self. She put me there and must have known there was a chance of that happening. Rather I was more concerned by the practical side.

If I withdrew, there'd be a discharge of cum onto the sheets (not that they don't see a lot of cum in our daily routine) and I'd probably wake Ellen. If I left it there, it was going to go soft eventually. But maybe by then Ellen's body might have absorbed the cum, or it might have dried or my cum might still just drip onto the sheet; because frankly I don't know what happens to cum left in a vagina. Or, as Amy has shown me, in some circumstances I can get a new boner before the last one has gone completely soft. It might just remain plugged for the night.

I left it there; indeed, pushed our hips back together to get a full penetration again.

It was still there and reasonably hard when, with the same mindfulness technique, I dropped off to sleep again.

The next thing I know is I'm being woken by Amy's soft feminine voice whispering into my ear as she gently wrapped her hand around my shoulder...

"Time to get up for a run."

As my eyes opened, there's certainly enough light to indicate it was time to get up; about 5.30. But I also found myself still face to face with Ellen and still with an erection inside her. I knew Amy wasn't one to be denied, so I rolled towards her, a hard, sticky, full length erection being drawn from Ellen and slapping down on my stomach as I rolled on my back. Amy slid her hand down my stomach and briefly circled the top of my erection with her fingers. Bringing her mouth close to my ears, she added...

"It's pretty sticky and skanky. You're going to need a swim when we get down to the bay."

She eased herself out of the bed and donned the bikini that would be her running outfit; a small, cut away sports bra filling in for her otherwise tiny bikini top. She watched me as I followed her off the bed; trying not to disturb Ellen. Then donned the speedos mandated by her as my running pants; having to fold a very hard and resistant erection into the stretchy material. That of itself was nothing new. Normally it would just be a morning glory; but an erection is an erection, whatever its cause. Although this one seemed more resistant to normalising itself.

I was still aroused as I sat on a seat outside tying up my shoe laces; the situation not helped at all by Amy standing right in front of me waiting, the bulge of her half exposed mons in her tiny bikini seemingly millimetres from my eyes and whatever pheromones she puts out from that hungry vagina of hers, drifting into my nostrils.

It was going to be one of those days. By which I mean a day on which my run is carried out in a state of unrelenting arousal. Fortunately most of it is along a bush track little used at this time in the morning. But when we get down to the exercise stations in the park at Bayview, the likelihood of public exposure increases.

The run was uneventful, and while both my chin ups and push ups were, as usual, carried out with Amy clinging to my body with my swimwear sheathed erection poking up between her legs (to add weight and make me work harder), even the swim in the bay entailed nothing more than a little sexualised fooling about; including Amy sticking her hand down my pants to scrub my erection clean of the 'gunk'. Finally we bypassed at a jog the waterhole on the track where Amy sometimes stops us for sex. It seemed sex wasn't on her agenda for the morning.

We emerged from the track into the road behind our property, went in the back gate of the property, jogged up the steep slope of the bushy back lot and entered the pool area through the back gate of it; which was the only access path to the back lot.

As we often did, both Amy and I slipped our shoes off and dove into the pool; having a bit of a race as we swam two laps to cool down and wash off the worse of the sweat. It's about the only race I can be sure of winning against Amy.

As I lifted my head at the end of the pool, Ellen was there holding my shoes, dressed only in a small pair of bikini pants...

"I think it's time you bought a new pair of these. They're a bit the worse for wear."

I lifted myself out of the pool, swinging around to sit on the edge, facing back over the water and watching the delightful sight of Amy sashaying down the pool to its front gate. Turning to Ellen, finding that my nose was all but stuck in her crotch because she was standing so close, I answered...

"I agree. It's just a matter of getting out and doing it."

"Speaking of doing it, how worse for wear are you."

She offered me a hand to stand up as I somewhat innocently pondered what she was talking about, then led me to the double sunbed down that end of the pool; the one, so the story goes, Amy asked Ned to install for poolside fucking. One that, because of bushes and shrubbery, really only becomes within view from the house end as you enter the front gate of the pool.

As she induced me, first to sit, then to lay down on the sunbed, the meaning of 'doing it' and the significance of that question became obvious...

"I'm good."

"Excellent. We'll we need to get rid of these, because we have some unfinished business from last night."

As she spoke, she bent over me to pull my speedos off; the task being more complicated by the erection the prospect of fucking her had already created. She straddled my body, bringing her hips forward to the level of my chest...

"Want to pull the strings?"

I pulled the side ties of her bikini pants, letting the garment fall onto my chest as I slid my hands up her flanks to cup her breasts and tweak her nipples to hardness between my fingers. As Ellen moved back down my body, I raised my head, and then rolled my whole torso, to let my lips take over the glorious task of nipple sucking, leaving a hand to discard the bikini pants cluttering up my torso. Ellen lifted up my erection and slid it -- seemingly effortless - into her body and then lay down on top of me. I wrapped my arms around her slender, womanly waist...

"You know I came into last night do you?"

"Yes, I guessed you'd had a wet dream; or at least I'm assuming that's what it was. It was a bit sticky down there. So did I; if you call a woman's night orgasm a wet dream."

"Yes it was a wet dream. I wouldn't just fuck you in your sleep."

"I'm not sure we have a rule against that; especially if I put you there in the first place."

"How come you can just have me penetrate you without any foreplay?"

"My foreplay was watching you do the laps. That's cute little arse you have pushing you through the water. Anyway, you can pop an erection in an instant if we do the right thing. What makes you think women are any different?"

"Ooh, I don't know. Maybe many years of indoctrination. Anyhow, don't you have to allow time for lubrication?"

"OK, some of us are faster than others. Happy now?"

I screwed my erection around inside her, the lovely feeling causing it to surge...

"How could I not be when you've got my erection inside you?"

Ellen induced us to roll over, putting me on top...

"Amy tells me you got hyper randy and gave her a really good banging yesterday on the yacht. It sounds to me like you almost raped her; well raped her with her permission anyway."

"'Raped' is not a word I take lightly. I did instigate sex with her and I did really let it rip; true. And I was desperately randy at the time."

"Sorry, you're right. I was a bad way of putting it. But my question to you is, can you get yourself randy enough to give me a taste of the same?"

I brought my face directly over her and I grinned at her...

"It was little more than a 'go the animal' sex."

"Amy said it went further than that. You unleashed yourself more than you had before."

"Well, I suppose my randiness reduced the inhibitions that hold me back in 'go the animal'. "

Ellen momentarily tightened her grip on my shaft...

"So how randy are you now?"

I grinned again while I contemplated my answer...

"Yesterday we were crawling around on the floor and I'd spent fifteen minutes with my nose all but stuck in her butt. I'll swear she was pumping out some sort of pheromones from her vagina right in my face. I've never felt that randy in my life."

"I can sit on your face if you'd like."

"I'll tell you what. If you'd like me to take the lesson from yesterday to give you a really good banging, I think we can do that. Do you want it doggy style like I gave to Amy or missionary like were set up for now?"

I strongly jerked my shaft into her as I said that.

"Missionary will do, so stop talking and start fucking then."

Ellen has an amusing directness. It can come across as serious, but it's not meant to be. Anyway, I had an erection in this stunningly beautiful women which was at that point quite keen to get on with the job. If it was really a banging Ellen wanted, I'd do my best to give it to her and just hope that that large sensitive clit of hers would get in the way enough to give her the stimulation for an orgasm; because if I was really going to bang her in the way she was calling for, there'd be no room for the sort of gymnastics that missionary sex on most women would require for that outcome.

I lifted myself up on outstretched arms; both for the view of her breasts and to give me the freedom of movement I'd need.

Starting with the base of my shaft pushed delightfully against the hard pelvic floor muscle of her virginal opening. I withdrew about half the length and thrust it back in. From that point, I sort of let my cock make the decisions. It got what it liked; with some encouragement from me that it should like fast, deep thrusts. It agreed, so I gave it that and a bit more.

It was high energy work, especially for a morning that was already warm and muggy; leaving me dripping, sometimes spraying, copious sweat on her body and grunting with every thrust, a grunt somewhat tinged with the pleasure it gave me. Ellen was grunting too; every time the base of my shaft crashed back against her pelvic floor. But increasingly her grunts were finished with an ever lengthening moan; indicating I was getting the right effect for her too.

Ellen had a medium grip on me and a well lubricated, even wet vagina. Every thrust had this incredible feeling of caressing, warming and stimulating my cock.

But the experience went deeper than that. There was something incredibly affirming of my actions in a male, maybe almost borderline toxic, way. It's not that missionary sex was foreign to me; hell it was my favourite position. But normally it was strongly tempered by a fear of hurting or just annoying my partner and a need to pleasure them.

The girls' 'go the animal' instruction was intended to neutralise that and get me to just do it for my own pleasure. But still, the fear of getting it wrong and displeasing them always inhibited me; which of course -- especially with Ellen -- was more likely to displease her than if I'd followed her instruction. My cock led, randy sex with Amy had sort of set a new 'safe' boundary which had gone beyond my previous 'go the animal' attempts.

It affected my brain; made me feel more masculine, even in a testosterone driven, dominant sort of way. And that in turn went back to my cock, making it feel harder, thicker and longer as I thrust away into Ellen.

It felt so good, it was a wonder I hadn't come more quickly. But in that area too, the testosterone hit seemed to give me more control; or it might just be that all the sex the girls demand from me leaves me more immune to a premature release.

Whatever, the beautiful feeling in my cock just kept building; an incredibly erotic warmth that grew with every stroke. It made me hyper aware of the hardness and stretched skin feeling of my erection.

My focus on my erection hadn't left me entirely oblivious to the woman under me; even setting aside the erotic effect of staring at her beautiful, sweat dripping, breasts as I hammered her. Ellen's arousal had been building too; thanks I dare say to that well positioned, slightly oversized clit of hers.

Ellen's signals come as much through heavy breathing and gentle moans as Amy like screams. But when she came, it was with an incredible cry; one that threw her hips up at me and left her squirming under me. It seemed to be intensified and prolonged by my thrusts; a message confirmed by the hand she had firmly on my butt, encouraging every thrust and seemingly demanding it be hammered home even harder as her contractions pummelled my erection.

There are times you suspect an orgasm is going to be a wet blanket, and times you know it will be a monster. This was giving me all the signals of a monster. It was like I could feel a growing pool of cum being held back by a dam wall; back filling my balls and stretching my erection to bursting; ready to rush forward at the right signal. Instead of ejaculating with the slightest provocation, there was this constant accumulation of a fantastic feeling of pleasure. It just felt better and better with every thrust. And the harder my cock felt the better each thrust felt too.

Then the time came. I froze for a moment and bellowed a deafening groan as that first pulse of cum rushed up my shaft; blasting itself against Ellen's cervix and bellowed and groaned several more times with succeeding pulses as I thrust furiously in to her before collapsing down with my head alongside Ellen's, moaning as my climax, sometimes with additional thrusts, continued, with pulse after pulse of shear erotic joy.

I think, somewhere in there, Ellen might have come again. I certainly got the sense of her vaginal contractions pummelling my pulsing cock. But I was lost in my own climax and my groans blanketed any she might have made.

Joanmcarthy
Joanmcarthy
1,240 Followers
12