Unexpected Threesome Ch. 59

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen waited until the last shudders of my climax had passed, before stroking her hand through my hair...

"Well, that wasn't so bad, was it? You seemed to have quite enjoyed it. Maybe going the animal on us isn't so difficult after all."

Ellen rolled me to the side and withdrew me from her as she pulled her hips back before turning and sitting up on the lounge, facing the pool.

"Let's jump in the pool to freshen up."

She stood up, bent towards the water and dived in, offering me -- I suspect absolutely deliberately - quite a nice perspective of her back and butt as she did so. I followed, the still firm residual of my erection acting as a brake while I arced through the water towards the shallower end to catch up with her; swimming underwater until I came to her shapely legs and immersed pussy as she stood there facing the direction from which I was coming. As I broke the surface, she put her arms under my shoulders and brought me into a standing position facing her...

"I thought you were going to eat my pussy there for a moment."

"The thought occurred to me but I might have drowned."

Ellen wrapped me in her arms, intertwined our bodies, ensuring my part erection was between her legs, and started kissing me. It seemed the boundaries we'd previously had towards French kissing were rapidly dissolving.

There was an enormous passion to the way she caressed me; her fast moving hands seemingly exploring my whole body as her hips ground against mine and rubbed the half erect shaft between her legs against her crease and thighs.

I was happy to respond; there was no shortage of randy passion I was feeling towards Ellen too, even after I'd just filled her with my cum. That soon reflected itself in a renewed hardness to my manhood, my previously malleable cock now a solid, inflexible rod between her legs.

Ellen ignored it for a while, but then, without much in the way of a warning, disengaged and turned away from me, placing her hands on the edge of the pool, bending over and pushing her butt towards me...

"Fuck me like you fucked Amy."

I hadn't notice how much Ellen had drifted us down to the shallow end as we were pashing away; my attention being more on her body and all the areas of it that were a delight to touch and fondle. I suppose I should have noticed the water line on my body regressing, but frankly, when you're pashing Ellen, such details aren't to the forefront of the male mind.

Her crease, mounted as it was on top of her incredibly long legs, was now just clear of the water; the doctor in Ellen being understandably careful not to have a thrusting shaft forcing water into places it's not meant to go.

Normally, none of us are that interested in doggy sex. But there are times it suits the purpose. For Amy yesterday is was simply a continuation of the butt in my face game she'd being playing. For Ellen at this moment, I guessed it was making sure she didn't miss out in the levelling out of sex play between the girls.

I guided my erection into Ellen's receptive vagina, the warmth of it a strong contrast with the cool water of the pool.

I was clear Ellen wanted me to duplicate both the rather enthusiastic and forceful fucking that Amy had got; very much like the one she'd just got in the missionary position. Since the thresholds had already been tested and approved by the girls, I felt a lot less inhibited than I had before. I did as I was told, my hips fast and furiously banging my shaft into Ellen as I stood upright behind her, my hands on her breasts, teasing her nipples; creating the same visual sight as a dog humping a bitch.

I sensed her dropping her hips a bit, causing my shaft to rub along the front wall of her vagina with every powerful thrust and withdrawal; presumably letting her target her g spot.

Ellen isn't a screamer like Amy is, but whatever I was doing was brewing up a storm in her; unusually vocal (for her) moans, grunts and groans interposed with the heavy breathing that was all too familiar when she working towards an orgasm.

It would be a statement of the obvious to say my shaft was in its elements. Like it had when I was fucking her in the missionary position, it just felt really hard; to the point of its skin being stretched. But it was a nice sense of stretching; completely filling Ellen, wrapped in the warmth of her body and bathing in her juices, conveying a sense it was responding to the challenge laid out for it as it effortless slid in and out of her.

It felt fantastic; perhaps more so because its recent discharge seemed to make it more resistant to brewing up and cumming. So every thrust was like a bonus shot of pleasure; without, for the moment, being concerned by a premature ejaculation.

You could hear a definite 'splat' as the crush of base of my shaft against her sent out a spray of the copious juices her body was pumping out. I was attuned to any suggestion from Ellen I was overdoing it; only the experience of Amy taking it -- indeed asking for it -- yesterday and Ellen's unambiguous demand for it today overcoming nearly a decade of reticence about this sort of sex.

Ellen suddenly froze, then squirted as she let out a climatic groan; tensing and swaying her hips while actually back thrusting her bottom against my shaft as it plunged into her body; increasing the intensity of every thrust. Every other time I've fucked Ellen she's wanted me to keep thrusting through her orgasm, so I kept at it this time too.

I'm not sure it was entirely finished when she cried out...

"Wait!"

As I stopped, she withdrew from me, turned around, and arched her crotch towards me as she supported her curved upper body on one hand resting on the pool edge. With the other hand she guided my shaft back into her, then put that hand on the pool edge too...

"OK, go for it."

Ellen's feet were close together, mine half beside them, half turned around to cover the front of them. Her legs and crotch were hard against me while her torso arched away. The interaction of our bodies wasn't that different from a reverse missionary position; but there was something far more erotic in this presentation. Her thrust forward crotch just screamed 'fuck me' in a way few other positions could.

Ellen's nearly as tall as I am and her legs are extraordinarily long. Full penetration of her required only the slightest bend of my knee.

I put my hands on her butt and straightened my legs, lifting her off the ground a little. Ellen gave out a sharp intake of breath.

Bending my knees, I dropped her back on her feet and slightly withdrew for the next thrust; once again, lifting her off her feet with a powerful penetration of her, somewhat assisted by my hands. I watched as her breasts bounced in the most delightful way.

There was something really stimulating about having Ellen's weight largely borne on the point where the front of her vaginal opening rested on the base of my cock. I don't know whether Ellen still wanted it hard and fast, but I took a moment to enjoy screwing my cock around in that position definitely rubbing my pubic against her swollen clit; because looking down at were our bodies separated, I could see it happening.

From there, I compromised between the hard uninhibited continuous banging Ellen expressed a desire for and what I was really enjoying; being lifting her body up with my erection and watching as I stimulated her clit against the base of my cock.

Ellen is nearly as good as Amy in having continuous orgasms after her first one. Well, actually, there's a bit of a gap because, frankly, I can't imagine anyone can do continuous orgasms anything like Amy. But it was close enough for my purposes this time. Whether it was the banging she wanted or my grinding stimulation of her clit as I lifted her, didn't really matter. She came again; tightening her thighs and pushing her hips forward as she also tightened her grip on my shaft.

That triggered me, my cock warning me it didn't have far to go. I had a moment to consider how I wanted it to happen and decided I wanted more intimacy than Ellen's curved away posture offered me. Even as her contractions pummelled my erection, I pulled her into an upright standing position; wrapping my body tightly against hers.

Three more thrusts, lifting her feet off the floor of the pool each time, was all it took. With a sharp intake of breath I felt the first pleasurable pulse bringing on a rush of cum up my shaft. I held her tightly as the following pulses emptied my balls of whatever cum remained in them after our fucking on the couch.

Ellen waited until she sensed my orgasm was nearly over before wrapping her legs around mine and tipping us into the water; the shallow water giving us enough contact with the bottom that, even intertwined, we could float with our heads above the water as we drifted towards the steps where we could find better support of our immersed bodies. As we levelled out and caught our breath, Ellen kissed me as she held me in a near crushing hold.

It showed that the reticence against French kissing was over. Her tongue was in my mouth, doing everything except flossing my teeth as she passionately squirmed her body against me, grinding her clit against the base of the still hard erection plugging her vagina.

It seemed Ellen wasn't yet entirely sated. As much as my erection enjoyed the grinding, it had shot its bolt. Before Ellen had found the additional orgasm she wanted, it went flaccid. As it fell out of her, I brought my hand down to stimulate her clit.

There is always something special about fingering Ellen's clit. Its bigger size makes it much more sensuous to play with; letting your fingers more pronouncedly feel its aroused shape, even roll its tip between two fingers in a way that isn't easy to do otherwise. Except for the fact I just fucked her into my own flaccidness, even the mere thought of playing with it is enough to get a boner on.

And of course, for Ellen, it is incredibly sensitive and responsive.

Almost disappointingly quickly she came again; holding my hand into her crotch as she crushingly gripped me with the other, than taking my hand away as the orgasm subsided and she decided its sensitivity threshold had been crossed.

But she still had me pinned against the pool steps, kissing and caressing me, for quite some time afterwards.

Eventually she brought her face in front of mine, a somewhat satisfied grin on her face...

"I suppose we better get the kids ready for school."

12