Unexpected Threesome Ch. 55

Story Info
A tragedy changes the dynamics of the pologamous relationships.
8.7k words
4.74
3.7k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 55 of the 59 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 04/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joanmcarthy
Joanmcarthy
1,237 Followers

It has been a while since I've added to the narrative of this story.

A tragedy has greatly changed its tragectory.

Those familiar with the story will understand the pain of the characters.

Thise not familiar can pick up from here.

............................................................................................................................

I Amy.

It's taken me six months to have the spirit or the will to sit down and continue our story.

Six months of pain and misery. Six months of unbearable grief.

Our story can no longer be our story. One of us is gone. The glue that held us together has dissolved and we came close to completely falling apart.

It was so unfair. So unreasonable. So unexpected.

We got through COVID. If we were diminished by the death of Ellen's husband and the father of her children as he did his professional duty as a doctor on the front line of the pandemic, we came together to rebuild her life and bring us back together as one.

We got through Frank's attempt to murder me and came out stronger for it.

Liddy finally came home from her exile in the US while COVID lockdowns kept her from us. For just a moment, we were one again.

It was so trivial. So every day.

Ned volunteered to pick his daughter in law -- the wife of his eldest son John - up from day surgery after she'd had an operation under a general anaesthetic to have her wisdom teeth removed. They were half way home when an out of control truck came through a red light and demolished their car.

In one horrible moment, his son John became a widower and Ellen, Liddy and I became...what? Bereft certainly. Heart broken. Well more than heart broken. We were broken in spirit, mind and body. But society doesn't even have a name for people in our situation.

The grief was unbearable.

The combined funeral was a flood of sobbing, heaving tears.

We'd all grown increasing close to Ned's children and their families. They regularly came for Saturday morning teas and play dates with Ellen's kids. In a way we'd all been completely absorbed into Ned's family without the slightest hint of resentment; either that we were standing in the place of their deceased mother or that we -- or at least Ellen and I -- were even younger than some of them and screwing their dad.

Probably each of us long ago disclaiming any interest in Ned's estate helped; but when Ned, without telling us, asked them if they'd mind if he changed his will to let us at least stay in the house for a number of years after he died, they agreed without hesitation. At the time, none of us thought that clause would come into operation until decades had passed.

At first it seemed that closeness with his family did nothing more than help smooth, to a small extent, the transitions required by their deaths. John's immediate problem was dealing with both a very demanding job and the needs of his two kids; given his wife had been their main carer while John worked.

Ironically, John is the son most like his father. Since we'd first know him he seemed to be like a mini-me of his father. Mind you a mini me some 100cm (4 inches) taller than his father. He looks the same -- minus a few decades - talks the same, thinks the same and dresses the same.

Since Ellen still had an au pair to help with her children, the simplest answer was for John to move in with us. The kids could share rooms down the far end of the house where Ellen's kids and the au pair had hers and -- while we offered him the main bedroom -- he moved into what was previously Ned's office.

Us three girls -- notwithstanding her age, Liddy quite likes being called a girl -- tried to live life as usual; absent of course the crazy wild sex life and wonderful, affirming companionship Ned offered us.

It wasn't easy. Self-stimulation is so unsatisfying. Ellen and I had plenty of experience playing girl on girl sex for Ned's benefit, so were pretty comfortable in doing it for our own benefit. But we're definitely not gay and not even bi. It was better than doing it yourself, but no substitute for a good fucking from a male you love.

As for Liddy, well we offered to include her in the games, but she decided to play alone. A bit of girlie play in a threesome or foursome with a male involved was one thing for her. Straight out lesbian sex was more than she felt comfortable with.

And none of felt the slightest inclination to go male hunting. It was way too early for that; if it could ever not be, at least as far as I was concerned.

Some habits die hard, and one thing was the way we dressed around the house. Modesty had never been a priority. Indeed, given the need to keep Ned at his peak sexual interest, the sexualisation of our bodies with tiny bikinis and tight fitted clothing during the day and evening and morning wear of French knickers you could look up and camisoles you could see down, was pretty standard.

Since that was the only clothing we had, and even the au pair had adopted that standard in front of Ned, it never really occurred to us to change it. What had started as having a strong sexual basis had simply became the ordinary.

Having married early, John was probably seeing a greater variety of pussy and tits than he'd seen in his lifetime.

But being his father's son he dealt with it with polite but complete equanimity.

John quickly fitted into the household. He was as accommodating and generous as his father. But he probably didn't have to work that hard at it. After all, the household had always been as much influenced by Ned as it was by the girls. Regardless, in a comforting sort of way, the daily routine was much the same as it had always been. Friends working cooperatively to make the best of their lives.

For me at least, it sort of reminded me of the scene on the yacht while we were cruising the Pacific, acting as mere crew for Ned, before Issie and I made the decision to seduce him. Of course that was well before Ellen and Liddy came aboard.

As the months passed, we went through the seven stages of grieving. But eventually, the ability the laugh and enjoy life burst new green shoots from the shattered burnt out human remains of John and us three girls that the deaths had turned us into. There were even times diner conversation would turn to merriment in a way that reminded me so much of the times before Ned was torn from us.

We had to do that -- to move on and find life again - to create a healthy environment for the kids, if for no other reason. But it was good for us too. Occasionally there'd still be sad thoughts, that was only human and in the case of the girls -- and probably John too -- a sense of sexual deprivation, but the sad thoughts ceased to completely dominate our lives.

The first inkling of a further change in our arrangements sort of started with an unintentional action -- or maybe it wasn't. Even though I was the one who did it, even I can't say how deliberate it was. Well, clearly, there was some element of deliberate in it.

We were all still working from home; now John included.

I'd gone down to the pool for a swim in my lunch break. Over the years with Ned, our bikinis had got smaller and smaller in accordance with fashion. This one was getting down close to a full g string. A small, deeply plunging triangle at the front with a narrow band of material through my butt capped by a whale's tail, instead of an elastic string. Personally I was never that keen on displaying my butt hole, so this provided the minimum cover necessary to cover it. The top was almost optional as far as I was concerned, but in this case I was wearing the matching top; as small as it was.

I saw John was already in the pool, doing his own lunch time laps. But that was of no concern. I simply got in and started mine; usually finding him trailing in my wake and wondering what sort of view he had. Actually, I knew exactly what view he had and, as far as I know, it was one quite attractive to males.

After a while he got out, partly dried himself and sat on the lounge, watching me, his towel across his lap.

I did a few more laps and got out, dripping wet, to sit alongside him. Not giving him any great warning of what I was about to do, he found himself with the arm that had been spread along the back of the lounge, now behind my back, my wet hair draped across it.

Him sitting there reminded me so much of Ned sitting in exactly the same place, with the same posture; lustfully watching us girls in the pool.

Almost without thinking, actually, really completely without thinking, I laid my head on his shoulder and said...

"You know, Ned used to sit here watching us swim."

I think, just as intuitively, John moved his arm to my shoulder as he replied.

"I can understand why he might have enjoyed doing that."

I sensed, because I didn't want to look up and distract him, John was enjoying the view, looking down at my barely covered breasts and the bulge of my mons, highlighted as it was by the tiny triangle of my bikini pants which far from covered it.

He was certainly enjoying something. It had been obvious from the start that the towel over his lap was covering some sort of erection in his swimwear. But the movement under the towel made it clear it was getting bigger.

Somewhat presumptuously, I flipped the towel away, revealing what looked to me like a full boner; albeit one somewhat trapped within his speedos and directed at an awkward angle. As I would have thoughtlessly done for Ned, I stretched out the front of the speedos to let the erection adopt the pose nature intended for it; more or less vertically up his stomach...

"You know, you don't need to be embarrassed about those. They're just normal, especially given how Ellen and I dress. We sort of expect that to happen and we certainly won't think less of you if it does. Indeed, we can be almost chuffed that we have that effect on you."

"I thought you might think I was some sort of pervert."

"No, you're a male. And that's how males react; more so when we're all living together like we are."

Without really thinking, I wrapped my hand around his spandex sheathed erection and started stroking it. It was something I'd done so often with Ned. It was almost like my mind was back in old times. I might have come to my senses and stopped it had he not immediately eased his head back and let out a deep moan of satisfaction.

Emboldened, I pulled the drawstring on his swimmers and exposed his erection, gliding my hand up and down it.

His moans -- I don't know I'd call it getting louder -- but they seemed to draw from deeper and deeper within him, as if bringing back to the surface feelings long since buried by him. It was an incredibly short period before his cock was pulsing out cum, each rope of it rising about 300 millimetres (a foot) into the air before subsiding back onto my hand and his swimmers. It seemed to go on for quite a while and generate an awful lot of cum before it finally subsided to a number of dribbles...

"I'm sorry. I haven't cum in six months. It was a bit hair trigger."

I was surprised by that statement. It meant he hadn't been self-pleasuring like Ellen and I had. Still, I wasn't going to admit our less than innocent behaviour...

"Yes, it's been really hard. Ned and I had a very active sex life and it's difficult when it suddenly stops."

I paused for a moment, finding courage for my next statement...

"Could you finger me too?"

I didn't really wait for a reply. I lay across his lap, my hips on his thighs. I looked up at him, watching his eyes as he scanned my body. I knew it was a sight that would normally attract the male gaze. Ned had finally convinced me of that; undoing the decade of Frank's body shaming of me. A slim figure, nice breasts, shapely legs, flat stomach and certainly what Ned lusted over the most, a nice, sexually suggestive mons bulge; at that moment not completely covered by a tiny bikini with a crease running through it. That at least it what was able to drive Ned crazy with lust. I sort of hoped it would have the same effect on his son.

He put his hand on my mons; resting it there momentarily, like he was trying to get the feel of it, before turning his hand, extending his finger and sliding it through my crease over the top of my bikini pants. I cooed in pleasure as he found the right spot.

I picked up his other hand and placed it on my breast; ensuring his fingers straddled the projecting nipple. I was aware that John wouldn't know that I could have an orgasm on nipple stimulation alone. Still, any tweaking was better than none.

John kept his hands outside my swimwear, but certainly knew how to stimulate me even in that context. Mind you, it wasn't a high hurdle to jump. It had been too long since a man's hands had fondled me and somehow it being Ned's son made it all the more effective.

Everyone knows I'm a sexual screamer; or at least anyone within hearing distance when Ned was indulging in sexual antics with me. I'd tried to tone it down a bit as Ellen and I met our sexual needs, mainly in deference to John's presence in the house. Now, with a man in the form of Ned's son fingering me, I couldn't hold it back. Fortunately I came nearly as quickly as John had and fingering doesn't get me nearly as worked up as the old g spot banger used to. But it would have definitely conveyed to him my enjoyment of his fingering, even if he might have been concerned what the neighbours thought.

I'd pinned his hand to my crotch when I'd lifted my hips as I'd cum. Even as my orgasm finished and I'd settled back across him lap, I held it there. I was in no hurry to get up, nor was I in any hurry to bring to an end his fondling of my breast and mons, even if he wasn't still stimulating my clit.

I looked up at him. His eyes were staring at my breasts, or at least the one not partly covered by his hand. They scanned down across my stomach to my mons and I felt him move his hand deeper into my crotch to expose more of the mons to his view. I knew it was having an effect on him because his still exposed manhood had again become a rock hard erection standing up between my hips and his stomach.

My brain was filled with erotic thoughts and possibilities. But it wasn't blind to dangers either. I decided I wasn't going to be the one taking the risk of moving too fast. If John wanted more, I was happy to give it to him, but as much as I might have been tempted to throw him on the ground and fuck his cock off, I held it back.

As his eyes met mine, I smiled at him and brushed my spare hand across his chest, offering...

"Thank you. I think we both needed that."

"In a way, more than you know. Dad was very lucky to have you girls as his partners. It made so much difference to his life."

"He made a lot of difference to ours too you know."

For more than a short moment, we just stared at each other; nether quite knowing what to say next, John's gaze occasionally drawn down to cast his eyes back over my body; making his cock surge.

I was so tempted to regrasp his erection and, if the micro movement of his fingers in my crotch were any indication, he also found some desire not to surrender his playing with my sexual zones.

In the end, it was me who made the decision. Ice had definitely been broken. It was better to take the next step slowly. There were other parties involved and much emotional turmoil to be dealt with...

"I'd better get back to work."

I sat up on his lap, then stood up. Bending down, I momentarily held his erection while I gave him a peck kiss on the cheek...

"It was a lovely moment. Maybe we can do it again. You might want to jump back in the pool to clean up your swimmers though."

I walked back up the path to the house, wiggling my butt enough to give him a display without making it obvious I was doing so.

Naturally, I went and spilled the beans to Ellen about what had just happened.

Our normal after dinner and showers routine had always been to sit around in the lounge room either watching TV or just talking or playing games. There were two lounges in an L shape and in the old days Ellen and I would sit on one with Ned in between us, with the au pair on the other, with either or both of the au pair's boyfriend -- before she dumped him -- or Liddy, joining her on that one on the rare occasion her night shift work left her at home and awake at this time of the evening.

In our evening clothes, Ned always had a good view of our tits as we sat alongside him in our plunging neck, loose fitted camisoles and an equally good view of the au pair's pussy as she sat opposite in lose legged French knickers.

Three people on a couch was a cosy fit; ideal when Ellen, Ned and I shared it. But John instinctively felt it was a bit too cosy when he joined the household, so sat on the other lounge at a comfortable distance from the au pair.

Anyway, I'd taken a video on my phone of John and Ellen's kids playing really nicely together during the day while they were at work in their offices. I'd sort of forgotten about it until the au pair mentioned the games. Picking up my phone, I mentioned the video and switched across to sit between the au pair and John to show him the video, with Ellen sitting initially on the arm of the lounge next to John to see it too.

As men do, John had been manspreading; his arms over the back of the couch. The au pair was far enough away not to be intimidated by that, but as Ellen and I suddenly surrounded him, he was trapped with his arms behind us.

That was compounded as Ellen squeezed herself down onto the seat proper, forcing John to shuffle closer to me to make the three of us a very tightly compacted unit.

I rested my elbow and forearm on John's upper thigh as I held the phone where both he and Ellen could see it and started the video.

Until that night -- well, actually, until the events by the pool earlier in the day - we had all been what you might call cautious and respectful about physical contact. For many years, social hugs had been the norm between Ned's children, their spouses and his way too young lovers; the ordinary interactions you expect between a close and accepting family. And we always appreciated it. It would have been easy for his kids to treat us as 'the other', to be tolerated but not really accepted.

I don't think I'd intended it to be sexual, but frankly, can't really be sure of that. I had been experiencing a growing fondness of and attachment to John. He just reminded me so much of his father and there were times I actually had to remind myself it was not Ned I was dealing with. At the very least that would explain why I felt no inhibition about the closeness of that contact in the circumstances. And let's face it, when a woman's elbow is on your thigh with a next to nothing separation from where your cock rests in your pants, you have to call that intimate.

Friend level intimate maybe. But very good friend and intimate just the same.

As the three of us clucked over the videos and photos, I felt a slight push on the tip of my elbow. A quick, surreptitious diversion of my eyes from the phone to my elbow revealed an interesting sight. I caught Ellen's eyes and with a quick flick backwards of my own, directed her to take a quick look back in the same direction.

She looked back at me and gave me a grin.

There was a full erection tenting up the material of John's pants. I suspect he wasn't aware of my elbow being touched. It may have only been the stretched material of his pants that touched it. And I don't think he saw us looking back down at it; or if he did, hid it well.

As the video finished, I looked up at him to start a conversation about how well the kids were getting along and adjusting to their new situation, being careful to look straight into his eyes, but using that as an excuse to stay hunched over his thigh as I did so.

Joanmcarthy
Joanmcarthy
1,237 Followers