Unexpected Threesome Ch. 55

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to be amused. He reminded me so much of Ned. He engaged in the conversation like any proud dad, but there was the look in his eye of a man who was trapped with no way out. He was displaying an erection in circumstances he probably thought he shouldn't be; with three women sitting around him. For the moment, me being hunched across this thigh probably let him think it was hidden. But he was trapped. While I remained there it wasn't going to go away. As soon as I moved back to my original seat, it would be on full public display.

Probably indoctrinated by the modern me too movement, he was oblivious to how ordinary -- and probably even pleasing and somewhat flattering -- Ellen and I regarded the display as being; especially since we had invaded his space to cause it.

And the thing was, he wasn't the only one aroused. I became acutely aware I was enjoying the close physical contact as much as the evidence suggested he was. I knew my nipples had firmed enough to put on a fairly obvious high beam display in my camisole which would be in plain view to him. I also knew that wasn't the only part of me reacting and wondered, if I went back and sat on my chair, he'd be able to interpret the up leg view he'd then have for what it was.

As the au pair excused herself and left for bed, Ellen and I stayed where we were, not even spreading into the space she had vacated, talking to John for another half hour.

By the time we all decided to go off to bed, I would have to admit, I was feeling quite randy. Had John tried to initiate something carnal, I would have been a willing participant. But he was his father's son. That wasn't going to happen. More so given the complexity of our household arrangements.

As I stripped naked and climbed into bed with Ellen that night, I had to ask...

"I'm starting to be really attracted to John. What about you?"

"Yes. If I had the chance to go and fuck him now, I would."

"What are we going to do about it?"

"Well, we're the ones who are going to have to take the initiative. John might have known his dad was fucking three women who made a habit of running around all but naked, but he's going to have no idea of how to handle, or even start, a polygamous relationship."

"What about if he wants a monogamous relationship and tries to carve one of us out."

"We can't control that. All we can do is agree between ourselves that we aren't going to play games against each other. That our objective is to make it polygamous and if John really forces a monogamous one, we won't white ant each other."

"So, how do we start it?"

"I think all we can really do is invite him into our bed."

"Should we do it now?"

"That's quick. I was thinking tomorrow. Still, it's a Friday night, we don't have to work tomorrow, why not?"

"What about Liddy?"

"I don't know. That's a bridge we're going to have to cross. Of course, we're happy to include her, but given her age, John might have different ideas. But I don't see it as a reason we shouldn't give it a go."

"Will we go and ask him?"

"OK, let's do it."

As we climbed back out of bed, I wondered, as I'm sure did Ellen, whether we should put our pre-bed clothes back on. They might be minimal, but walking into John's bedroom completely naked only gave one message. I decided it was the message I wanted and, since Ellen didn't raise the issue, she must have too.

Since John's door was closed, we tapped lightly on it, announcing both our presences...

"John, can we come in? We want to ask you something."

When we heard his acknowledgement, we opened it to a darkened room. To avoid beating around the bush and make our intent obvious, I turned on the light. If we were here naked, he might as well appreciate the view.

We boldly went and sat down either side of the queen sized bed he was in the centre of, covered only by a sheet; one that failed to hide there was still an erection under there. He probably hadn't expected us to turn on the light.

I was the one who asked the question...

"John. Would you like to come and sleep with us?"

John looked at us a bit askance. For a minute I thought he might reject us as a pair of harlots. You could almost see his brain process a suggestion that had probably been beyond his comprehension. But finally he stuttered...

"Ar. That would be nice."

Not wasting a second, Ellen flicked back the sheet revealing him dressed in nothing more than a pair of undies not fully able to contain the erection poking from the waistband and offered him a hand to help him get up. As she walked him to the foot of the bed, I stood in their way...

"You won't need these."

Boldly, I dropped his undies to the floor, letting him step out of them before tossing them on his bed.

I can't deny, it was an awkward walk from the guest wing where John's bedroom was, through the now darkened living area down to the master bedroom in its own wing. It was no less awkward as we climbed into the bed. A threesome presents all sorts of problems getting started that are easily resolved by a good pash when there's only two of you.

At least stripping him of his undies made it clear this was about sex instead of an simple intent to share a bed for sleep. We laid John down in the middle of the bed and Ellen and I each half covered him with our bodies.

I figured we had to take control of this, assuming John wouldn't know how to handle the situation. We also couldn't make assumptions about the variety of sex he was familiar with. So we needed to start with something simple. I looked across to Ellen...

"Wada you reckon? Do we start with the big A or take cowgirl turns?"

The big A was our name for one riding him cowgirl while the other sat on his face getting clit tongued while facing the other one so they could play with each other's tits and even, if they were feeling bold, have a pash. But it means the guy basically has his nose stuck in the facesitter's arse, so probably wasn't the best start.

"I think cowgirl turns. It might have been a while for him so he might go off prematurely, but he can finger us to finish if he does. We have to start somewhere. Wada you reckon John? Are you happy for us to take turns riding you?"

"If that's what you like."

Yes, he was just like his dad.

While we still were laying on top of John, I continued, looking at Ellen...

"Paper, scissors, rock?"

She nodded in agreement. Unfortunately, I lost; but I suppose that was only fair considering I'd got fingered during the day.

As Ellen straddled him John asked...

"Do I need a condom?"

Ellen looked down at him in her best doctorly manner...

"I think it was a year ago, in some far too intimate discussion after a few drinks, you let us known both you and your wife were virgins when you first met. And the relationships with Ned have always been preceded by a medical clearance for STI's. So we can assume STI's aren't an issue and I can assure you both of us are protected against pregnancies. So I think we can safely proceed without condoms."

She didn't wait any longer before lifting his erection up, guiding it to her vaginal opening and sitting down on it.

Ellen rode him gently enough, bending back so she could stimulate her g spot, then bringing his hand up to finger her clit as she did it.

We were all feeling sexually deprived and Ellen went off remarkably quickly, throwing herself back over John to bring her into full body contact as she rode out her orgasm. When she'd seen that through, it was almost in a businesslike manner she dismounted John and moved aside for me to mount him.

The deal between the girls has always been that the first one grips him loosely, to minimise the likelihood of triggering a premature ejaculation. The second one (or last one if there were three of us) then gets to take the cum shot.

Ellen has never been a sexual screamer -- apart from one or two special occasions. She moans seductively -- very seductively - but can even suppress that if she has to.

I'm notoriously one. A completely over the top, uncontrollable one; the volume partly depending on the point of stimulation and number of orgasms. Fingering and nipple orgasms are the least noisy. G spot ones the loudest.

The whole point of cow girls is to get g spot stimulation. I don't know what his wife was like, but John was about to be introduced to the real meaning of a sexual screamer and it wasn't me just putting it on.

Like Ellen, I straddled him, lifted myself up and guided his erection into my vaginal opening. The feeling as his erection penetrated my body was exquisite. There is no plastic substitute for a man's erection and there never can be. Not just any man's erection. I've never been an 'any erection' girl; nothing like it. When he was alive, it had to be Ned and only Ned.

But the erection penetrating me was that of his son; the apple of his eye. It that moment, it was a worthy substitute. I moaned a moan of deep satisfaction as his swollen manhood pleasurably filled a yearning void in my body.

Like Ellen, I brought John's hand up to finger my clit. Unlike Ellen, I have a very shallowly located g spot. To avoid popping out or bending his erection, I wrapped my hand around the base of his shaft to support and hold it firmly against my g spot as slowly rose and fell on it.

It triggered feelings and sensations I hadn't come close to feeling in the last six months. That initial little moan of penetration soon became a rolling, louder moan of sheer erotic joy. As I got more excited the moans got louder still. When I say I'm a screamer, I don't mean the sort of screams that a girl would make if trapped and threatened in a dark alley. I mean moans and expressions of such pleasure that they get loud enough to reach a high pitched screaming register.

I was screaming within two minutes of his first penetration of me; filled with a sense of erotic bliss and pleasure that I thought I would never feel again. It grew and grew until it released itself in a massive -- and very loud - climax. I deeply penetrated him and threw myself down on John, holding him tightly as I squirmed and twisted myself against his beautiful body in my orgasmic intensity.

As my climax subsided, I rolled him over on top of me, put my hands on his butt and made it really clear it was time for him to go to town on me for his own pleasure. Still gripping him loosely, I just hoped he had enough endurance to get me to the second scene of this play.

As his father liked to do, he raised himself on outstretched arms, looking down at my breasts as he started thrusting.

Almost immediately he had me moaning again. Most women don't have mere 'vaginal' orgasms. It seems that, like with my ability to have nipple orgasms, I can. Already highly aroused and sexualised by my first climax, it took only that few initial thrusts from John to start me on the arousal path to another.

I knew as I started screaming again, I'd have to keep driving his thrusts with the hands I had on his butt or he'd think he'd have to stop for fear of hurting me. Drive I did until that orgasm noisily broke on me too.

Only then did I grip him properly, still driving him with my hands. His thrusts simply prolonged the orgasm that preceded it, but I could sense John positioning himself for his own climax. His thrusts got longer and his withdrawals raked heavily across the pelvic floor muscle at the front of my vaginal opening. He started grunting; in no way matching my own vocal responses but clearly uninhibited because of them.

His thrusts got harder, or let's say more enthusiastic; still encouraged by my pumping hands.

With an almighty grunt, he started cumming. I felt it, I felt his seed pumping into my body, and it drove me to another very noisy, hip throwing, orgasm; probably more emotional than physical, but no less intense or quiet for it.

John collapsed his body down onto mine, groaning into the pillow next to my head as his own orgasm ran its course; jerking his shaft into me occasionally, seemingly as a way of prolonging his pleasure.

As soon as it was over he whispered into my ear...

"I don't want to crush you."

He rolled us back over towards Ellen, still penetrated in me, leaving me back on top.

While he still had a firm enough erection, I was going to leave it where it was. But I did move my head and shoulder to the opposite side of his from Ellen, leaving only my lower body covering his torso where he penetrated me. Ellen rested her chin on John's shoulder...

"Did you know Amy was such a screamer?"

"I'd heard uncorroborated rumours, but I admit, I couldn't have imagined what that actually meant."

"Does it bother you?"

"Only to the extent it makes me worry I might be hurting her. But Amy sort of made it clear with her hands that wasn't an issue. And I suppose I worry about others in the house."

"The others in the house have heard it before. It's a running joke with my au pair. And my kids know it's just aunty Amy having fun."

"Do you like sex?"

"Ahmm...yes."

"A lot of it?"

"What do you mean by a lot of it?"

"Say, a couple of times a day."

"That's more than I'm used to."

"I don't doubt it. But are you likely to be up for it?"

"'Up for it' is an interesting way of putting it. But I'm willing to give it a try."

"Yea, well, keeping it up is at least part of the reason Amy and I got into the habit of running around in barely any clothes all day when we're at home. A good cock is a stiff cock at any time of day and we figure one that's stiff a lot of the time probably is more likely to want a way of releasing its frustration."

"So you've noticed your manner of dress has an effect on me?"

"Let's just say we keep an eye on it and would have been disappointed if we didn't have some effect."

John's erection was by that time starting to soften. I slid off his hips, releasing what was left of his erection from my body and no doubt dampening the bed with the cum discharged from my vagina. It had been a long time since we'd had cum stains on the sheets; but it was nothing new.

Ellen watched my dismount, then turned back to John...

"Do you like morning sex?"

"I suppose so, although I'm more used to doing it in the evening."

"Well, we're likely to give you some practice at morning sex tomorrow. But we'll ease you into the idea with some easy sex this time. I hope that's OK."

Without waiting for or expecting an answer, Ellen kissed him on the side of the cheek...

"We'd better let you get some rest. You'll need it."

Unlike we might have with Ned, we physically separated to go to sleep. In the king size bed there was easily room for the three of us. With Ned, the three of us would have been wrapped into a tight, high contact, ball.

With John, on this first night, there was no contact at all. Nor, I reflected as I drifted off to sleep, had there been any kissing; not really counting Ellen's momentary peck on his cheek.

I think the problem for all of us was a conflict of loyalties between what we still felt for the deceased, and those survivors we were now engaged with. Sex is one thing. Finding and accepting love is completely another, and deep, prolonged kissing, somehow, is an act of love even more so than, well, to be blunt, fucking.

It was something I pondered as I drifted off to a deep sleep.

As is often the case, I was the first awake. I knew John was also an early waker because he usually went on my morning run with me. But as I turned towards him, he gave every indication of still being asleep. He was on his side facing me, but the drape of the sheet across his hips made it clear he had a very full morning glory.

The sheets had been thrown off his chest and there was a lovely display of a very strong, masculine chest; a little bit due I might add to the fact he had been willing to join me in my morning run and exercise; the exercise bars at the park we run too doing wonders for his physique.

Had Ellen not specifically announced we'd be having morning sex, I might have just got up and got ready for my -- or our - run. Not because I didn't want morning sex, but because I was willing to let whatever was going to happen with our relationship with John develop organically.

Feeling a bit restless, I reached over and stroked John's erection. It surged to my touch and John slowly opened his eyes...

"Good morning."

I shuffled against his body, trapping his erection against my stomach as he replied...

"Hi."

"Did you sleep well?"

"Beautifully. Better than I have in a long while."

"Me too. It's nice what some good sex can do for you."

I had been pondering what move to make. If we're going to have sex, it's Ellen's turn for the cum shot; which means I go first. I figured I might as well get things started; bearing in mind it had to be low effort sex on his part. That sort of eliminated a g spot banger.

Throwing the sheet off his lower torso -- and fully exposing Ellen's naked body in the process - I bent his erection down between my legs and penetrated myself with it before asking...

"Is that OK."

"Yes, but what happens now?"

"Well, we can either lie here like this or you can suck my nipples if you'd like. In fact, why don't you suck my nipples?"

I brought my hand behind his head and half pulled, half guided his head into my breasts. He extended his tongue and licked the upper one, a bit of pressure on the back of his head inducing him to take it into his mouth and start sucking it while twirling his tongue against the extended hard nipple and swollen areola in his mouth. When I hummed in pleasure, he brought his hand up to play with my lower breast.

I figured he might as well learn how easy it was for him to give me a nipple orgasm. It might not be the most mind blowing orgasm for me, but it was good enough for this morning.

I half twisted my upper torso back to give him easier access to my lower breast while not interfering with his penetration of me. It required him in turn to bend his upper torso over me, forcing a degree of higher intimacy into the way our bodies melded.

John responded to my moans of pleasure by ever more intensely stimulating my nipples, especially with his lips and tongue.

It definitely caught him by surprise when I came, pushing my hips harder against his and grinding his erection around inside my body; all while making enough noise to make sure Ellen was awake and ready to receive him when I was finished with him.

I was still panting heavily when Ellen's head appeared resting on John's shoulder...

"Are you finished with him?"

"Yes. For now."

With a hand on his shoulder, Ellen tugged at him to get him to roll towards her, pulling his erection from my body in the process. Like I had, she had him penetrate her while they were both on their side, but immediately rolled him into a missionary position with him on top and, I quickly noticed, a small pillow under her butt.

It was a credit to John that he hesitated, asking Ellen...

"What about you?"

"It'll work for me if you don't go off too quickly."

I saw the hands she had on his butt, pull him in tighter to her, signalling it was time to get on with it. That was probably more subtle than the smack on his butt he'd get if he pussy footed around too much. Still, that would be a lesson he'd learn soon enough.

As I had a perfect side on view of Ellen and John having sex, I noticed John was taking a lot of his weight on his elbows and knees and, instead of lifting himself on outstretched arms, was gliding his body over the top of Ellen's in a way that stimulated her hard, extended nipples with his chest.

Ellen is nothing like the screamer I am. But there was no missing the fact that John's banging of her was having the intended effect. Her climax was more indicated by a loud hissing moan than some sort of cry; but that and the intense and very forceful grinding of her hips against John's made it clear enough he'd succeeded.