Unexpected Turn Ch. 02

Story Info
Man loses prostate, sexual relationship evolves.
1.2k words
3.73
9.4k
11
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drdick69
drdick69
840 Followers

Julia had mentioned that we would try some new things in the bedroom. As it turned out, she was not kidding. I had continued to satisfy her orally on an almost daily basis. She loved every minute of the attention. She had never had so many orgasms in her life. I too was enjoying the fun; however, I was in a perpetual state of intense horniness. My penis was still not working. Sensation was slowly returning but I still could not get an erection. Julia regularly used my horniness against me. She began wearing short shorts and tight tops around the house. Most days, she would not wear a bra or panties, which lead to numerous "accidental" glimpses of tits and pussy. It was her plan. Keep me horny and her pussy would get serviced regularly.

A month or two passed before Julia said she had an idea. She took me to our bedroom and told me to undress. She pulled out a bag and handed it to me. I opened it and found a strap-on harness and a dildo. I laughed and asked her what that was for. She said it was my new prosthetic cock until mine started working again. Julia said that my oral skills had been amazing, but she missed the feeling of being fucked. She told me to put it on and fuck her. I sputtered a bit, then did as I was told.

Julia walked up to me and began to hug me. We kissed. Her right hand slid across my chest, then down to my crotch. Her eyes opened wide, and she said, "oh look what I found." Julia took my new rubber member in her hand and stroked it. She then dropped slowly to her knees and looked up into my eyes. She kissed the tip of my phallus then opened her mouth and placed it between her lips. I looked into her eyes and watched as she performed oral sex. The sight of her working my rubber cock had my heart racing, yet I felt nothing between my legs. It was an incredible mind fuck. She was so fucking sexy.

It did not take long before I was so horny that I lifted her from between my legs and threw her on the bed. I climbed between her legs and placed the tip of the dildo against her pussy lips. I moved it up and down, moistening the tip with her juices. She looked into my eyes and whispered, "fuck me baby." My hips moved forward, and the rubber cock slipped between her labia. Julia moaned softly, just like she did when it was my cock entering her. Again, I felt nothing. My penis hung lifeless between my legs.

Slowly, I began to thrust. Julia reacted as if it was my actual cock. It felt amazing to see her being filled with a cock. Julia wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled my lips to hers. She kissed me deeply, then whispered how much she had missed feeling me inside of her. Hearing this made me pump faster and harder. Julia reacted like when it was my cock inside her. We were making love. She reached down between her legs and played with her clit. It did not take long before she had a strong orgasm. She locked her legs around me as if it was our normal love making session and allowed my rubber cock to bury itself right up to the base. My flaccid penis rubbed against her perky asshole.

We played the dildo fantasy game for close to a year. I purchased what could be described as the dildo mega pack. I had close to 20 long ones, thick ones, some were white, others brown or black. A few were even fantasy dildos. They were strange shapes and crazy colors. The game would start with me strapping on the harness and choosing a dildo. Next, I would have her close her eyes. Then I would become someone other than myself. First, it was Hollywood stars that she thought were hot. Then it was sports stars. Sometimes I would have her start dressed, then I would disrobe her. Other times she would start naked. Each session was something different.

One time I really wanted to fuck with her mind. I had her dress up in her old college cheerleading outfit. I put on an especially long and thick dildo. I had her stand in the bedroom with her eyes closed. I walked up behind her and placed my naked body against her outfit, then asked, "Guess who?" She responded with "Who?" I whispered her college boyfriend's name. Her whole body stiffened. I knew it would trigger her. He was her first true love. Her first sexual experience. He was her everything and he left her for her roommate. She had walked in on them fucking in their dorm room, it crushed her soul. Julia took a deep breath and turned to look at me. She called me John, her boyfriend's name. She reached down to my rubber dildo and snapped it off the harness and lifted to my lips, then shoved it into my mouth. As she did, she sternly said, "John, you are lucky I did not have a knife, because I would have cut your cock off and shoved it down your throat. Fuck you. Now watch me fuck a real man."

Julia walked to the box of dildos and picked out a thick black one, then snapped it on the harness. She turned to me and told me to fuck her as hard as I could. I bent her over the side of the bed and took her from behind. As I fucked her hard, she screamed a trail of shit towards John. I had never heard her so vile and vocal. Once she came, she asked me to do it again. She repeated her comments and added some more. Once she came a second time, she fell to the bed and cried. Later that evening she thanked me for what I had done. She said that she did not realize the pent-up feelings that had been brewing deep inside her all these years. Snapping off the dildo had somehow been cathartic and empowering. My surgery had opened many doors I did not know were closed.

As the months passed, I could tell that Julia missed the feeling of a real cock in her pussy. She never said it, but I could tell. My penis was stirring but still had not yet been ready to perform, I felt bad and told Julia she had a "hall pass". I told her that if her pussy ached for a cock, she could find one and have sex. I fully understood. Julia looked at me surprised and immediately told me that she had no intention of ever using the pass. She was going to wait for me for as long as it took. I gave her a hug and told her that I appreciated her loyalty but if she ever had a pussy emergency, the hall pass was available. She burst out laughing and asked me what a pussy emergency was. I told her that it was when her pussy just needed something real, hard, and full of cum, she could pull out the pass and use it anytime. The only rule was I needed to know after it happened. She smiled and poo poo'd it away, but I saw it in her eyes, she desperately needed something more than a dildo.

drdick69
drdick69
840 Followers