Unexpected Turn Ch. 03

Story Info
Man loses prostate, sexual relationship evolves.
3.3k words
3.57
10.4k
13
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drdick69
drdick69
839 Followers

It had been eleven months since my surgery. Things down below had been improving day by day. It was a Saturday and I had been running errands all morning. I got home about noon and entered the house. Julia was nowhere to be found. I called out to her, but she did not answer. I made my way to our bedroom and found her naked on the bed. The pillows were on the floor and one, strangely placed under her butt, sheets and blankets tossed to the foot of the bed. Her hair was in a tussle. Her index finger was slowly rubbing her clit. She gave me a sultry look and told me that she had been waiting for me to get home. Her pussy needed attention. My heart fluttered and my stomach did flips. She looked so incredibly sexy laying there in our bed. I threw off my clothes and dove for her pussy.

I kissed her thighs softly. Julia grabbed my hair and directed me to her pussy. She said she did not want foreplay; she needed my mouth immediately. That made my penis stir a bit, for the first time in months. I kissed her swollen clit, then ran my tongue across her labia. Fuck, I just loved the taste of Julia. Her pussy tasted sweet and inviting. Julia pushed the back of my head and told me to go deeper. This surprised me a bit, she was not normally this aggressive, but I liked it. I drove my tongue deep into her wetness. Suddenly the sweetness turned salty then the distinctive taste of cum wafted across my tongue. What the fuck? Julia locked her thighs around my neck, giving me no ability to pull away. Her nails dug into my scalp. I looked up into her eyes, desperate for an explanation. She looked down at me and told me she had a story for me, but I needed to keep servicing her pussy while I listened. She wanted to cum while she told the story.

She began. She said that she had been laying by our pool relaxing, waiting for me to return. After being there for about an hour, she needed to pee and popped into our little bath house next to the pool. She peed. Once she was done, she said she was very horny and decided to play with herself. Julia began to play with her clit. After a few minutes she heard a noise. She looked through the window and saw the pool cleaner, servicing the pool. It was not normally his day to be there but there had been a holiday, and he was running behind.

The pool boy was a 21-year-old college student. He was an athlete and was very muscular. He was wearing a tight shirt and short, shorts. The outfit that left nothing to the imagination. Julia said that the sight of him working around the pool made her wet. She decided that she was going to use him as her own private jerk off voyeur porn star. He would never know. She said she started working her clit with one hand and inserting fingers with the other. She fantasized about him picking her up from her pool chair and taking her to our bed. She would protest, but he would use his strong muscles to overwhelm her. He would then remove his shorts to reveal a large cock that he would then use fucking her until she came.

As Julia spoke, the taste of cum became stronger in my mouth. With every word my penis tingled more. She continued. She had closed her eyes to visualize her fantasy. Suddenly, the door to the cabana opened, it was Ben, the pool boy. Julias eyes opened in shock. She said she tried to cover herself up, but her bikini bottoms were around her ankles and her top was on the sink. Ben just stared then asked if there was anything he could help her with. Then Julia said something that nearly made me choke. She said she told Ben that her husband had not been able to fuck her for almost a year and that she was very horny. Ben took Julia's hand and told her that she was gorgeous and that she deserved to have a man that could please her.

Ben placed his other hand on her face and leaned in and kissed her. He then pressed his body to Julia's. She said that she told him that she did not want to have sex in a toilet, then took him by the hand and brought him into the house. She walked him to the bedroom, then dropped to her knees and lowered his shorts. Ben had what she had hoped for. A youthful, long, thick cock, that was growing hard as a rock. She stroked it a few times, until it was like cement. She looked down into my eyes and told me that it was at that very moment she wanted nothing more than his cock deep inside her. She longed for the feeling of a real man's cock inside her. Our strap-on play had been fun, but never matched the feeling of a real cock.

Just then, a glob of slippery goo slid across my tongue. It was obvious whose it was and how her story would end. To my surprise, his cum sliding across my tongue triggered my penis to start growing. Nothing big, but I was getting harder.

Julia said she kissed the tip of his cock then began what she called, a slow and sensual blow job. She said that the feel of his stiffness in her hand made her whole-body tingle. All she wanted to do was to please him. Ben stood there staring down at her, amazed at his good fortune. As she got him close to cumming, she stopped sucking and told him that she wanted him inside her. Much like her fantasy, he picked her up and placed her on the bed, then made his way between her legs. He stared into her eyes as he rubbed the tip of his rock-hard cock against her pussy lips. Julia reached down and took his cock into her hand and guided it into her hole. This was not Ben taking my wife, no, it was Julia, feeding the intense hunger that was in her vagina.

Ben penetrated my wife's pussy and drove his hardness as deep as he could go. Julia stared into my eyes and breathlessly told me how fucking amazing it felt. She had not had a real cock in almost a year and Ben's cock was exactly what she had craved. Ben pulled back, then thrusted again. Julia gasped with each push. Soon her moans filled the room. Ben took her noises as a signal to continue and to fuck her harder. He was right. It was exactly what she wanted. Julia wrapped her legs around his waist to give him even more depth to penetrate. Soon their hands frantically explored each other's bodies. Ben's thrust became a constant pounding. Julia screamed, "Yes, yes, yes, fuck me hard, I need your cock inside me!"

Julia said, Ben fucked her for a solid 10 minutes without taking a break. She had never been fucked so hard in her life. He was like a sex machine. She said she became more vocal, telling him how good he was and how hard and big his cock was. Each comment made him work harder. She told him she need to feel him cum inside her. She had missed that feeling and wanted her belly to feel the warmth of a man's cum filling her pussy. It appears that hearing that was what was needed to take Ben to the edge and over.

Julia said Ben's ball sack became hard as a rock, just like his cock. His breathing became fast, he drove his cock deep into her womb. His body stiffened and he stopped breathing. He began to shake, then let out a guttural howl. Julia could feel his balls pulsing against her ass, followed shortly by his cock pulsating in perfect rhythm. Bens warm gift soon flooded my wife's pussy. The feeling of his sperm filling her womanhood sent her of into orgasm. Julia's eyes rolled back into her head. Her legs involuntarily clenched down on his body. Bolts of electricity flowed from her pussy into her body, then back again. Her nails dug into his ass cheeks. She let out a scream of pure ecstasy. Together they orgasmed as one.

Ben's body relaxed and fell upon Julia, their breathing still frantic. Ben's cock deflated slightly but stayed firm enough to remain fully in Julia's throbbing pussy. They laid together in each other's arms until each had caught their breath. Ben then sat up and grabbed Julia's hips and lifted her butt from the bed. He pulled a pillow from the bed and placed it below her ass. This gave him a whole new angle, one that would allow an even deeper penetration. To Julia's surprise, Ben's cock stiffened again, and he began to thrust. Ben was going for round two, something I had not done with her for over a decade. Julia closed her eyes and went along for the ride.

This time, Ben was rougher, more violent. He pounded her hard as if he was trying to drive his cock into her throat from between her legs. He placed his hand on her throat and then asked her if her husband fucked her like this. Julia shook her head no. Ben barked back at her, "tell me, I want to hear you say it." Julia whispered, "my husband doesn't fuck me like this." Ben looked sternly back into her eyes and asked her if her husband "didn't" fuck her like this or was it he "couldn't" fuck her like this. Julia looked back and whispered "couldn't." That was what he wanted to hear. Ben went from pounding to downright pile driving. Our bed squealed and groaned with the abuse. The intensity of his thrusting set Julia off on her second orgasm of the day.

Julia squirmed in Ben's grip. As her orgasm intensified, she let out a scream, then grabbed his ass and pulled him deep inside her. Her pussy exploded on his cock. The sight of an older woman having an intense orgasm on his cock was enough to take him over the edge. For the second time within an hour, Ben deposited a large load of his potent seed into her pussy. The warmth within her belly grew even hotter. Julia had never had that much cum inside her womb. It felt amazing, naughty and she wanted more.

As Ben's orgasm subsided, he pulled out and fell to the bed next to Julia, panting like a running dog. Julia lay there next to him, eyes closed, hips propped up on the pillow so that none of his warm goodness would escape her satisfied womb. They lay next to each other in silence for a few minutes before Julia turned to him and told him that he needed to go finish cleaning the pool. Ben looked at her confused, wondering why she was not in his arms cuddling with him. She prodded him to get up and get going. He slowly crawled out of bed and grabbed his clothes and went to the bathroom. Moments later he appeared and stared at Julia in the bed.

Julia asked him what he was waiting for. As he turned to leave, she called his name. He turned, assuming he was going to get lucky one more time. However, Julia told him that she was not going to give him a tip this week, he had just gotten all the tip he was going to get. Ben looked down and responded, "Yes ma'am." She closed her eyes and replayed the last hour in her head. It had been an incredible fucking. She had not had a cock so young and stiff in years. The volume of cum Ben produced was astonishing. The feeling of him depositing his seed into her womb made her pussy tingle with excitement. She had not been this fulfilled since my diagnosis.

However, this was a fling, a hall pass granted and used. This was not love or even lust, no it was raw anonymous sex with a stranger. It truly was a "pussy emergency". She had a need that his cock filled, twice. It was nothing more than that. Julia loved me and wanted nothing more for my penis to start working again. Her veracious sexy drive had gotten the better of her. She felt bad, but then justified it by telling herself that she had a hall pass and could use it in case of an emergency. She hoped I would understand. As her mind raced, she heard me arrive home. Julia said her pussy tingled knowing that she almost got caught being naughty. Her horniness instantly returned. She needed my tongue deep inside her.

As I heard this story, my tongue darted in and out of her then attacked her clit. The taste of her and her lover's juices flooded my mouth. Julia's body began to squirm. I knew she was close. I placed her clit on my tongue, then closed my lips around it and began to hum. Her body jumped and her hands grabbed my head. I increased the intensity of the hum. She began to curl up, legs clasped tightly around my neck. I took a breath then turned my hum up to 10. She squealed and shook then curled up into the fetal position and exploded into orgasm. Her pussy gushed huge volumes. My head was trapped, all I could do was swallow and go for the ride with her. The taste was no longer her pussy and his cum, no, now it was now all Julia.

I greedily consumed her nectar. Fuck, I just loved this woman so much. I loved the feel of her orgasm on my lips. The intensity, the passion and her body's reaction to my touch made me feel whole. As she came, I continued to hum till the point she began to giggle and pull my head away. I pushed forward to get one last reaction. She squealed and threw me off her. I laughed and flopped onto the bed next to her. Our eyes met and I said, "What the fuck was that all about?" Julia looked back at me sheepishly. She said that she had been so horny lately. She had never even given a thought to using the hall pass I had given her. She was always going to wait for me. She had no desire to ever cheat on me.

However, getting caught with her hands in the cookie jar out in the cabana had scrambled her brains a bit. She was so close to cumming. Her mind was focused like a laser on relieving her horniness. Then seeing Ben standing there, muscles tight against his shirt, bulge in his pants, her animal carnal instinct took over. Julia then pushed out her bottom lip and looked for forgiveness. I smiled and told her I understood completely. I had not been able to satisfy her for some time. I had given her the hall pass for just that reason. That was not my question. Why did she feed me his cum from her pussy? Was it some sort of punishment? Was she suddenly wanting to cuckold me?

Julia sat straight up in bed and yelled, "Oh fuck! Shit! No, no, no, that never crossed my mind. No, I just wanted your mouth on my pussy. I totally forgot I was full of his cum. Sorry, sorry, sorry." Julia looked at me horrified. I stared back at her sternly, then burst into laughter. She grabbed me tightly and begged for forgiveness. I played coy for a few seconds and then told her she was forgiven. I told her that at first, I was pissed, but as she told me the story, I found it very erotic. Hearing the play by play and feeling his slippery gift sliding down my throat was an incredible mind fuck. I had never tasted another man's cum and the thought of is dripping from my wife's pussy set my mind into overdrive. I had just experienced the most intense adrenaline rush of my life. I had not felt this alive in years.

Julia kissed me like a happy puppy. Out of shear habit she reached between my legs. Her eyes opened wide, and she exclaimed, "What do we have here, mister man?" I looked down to find my cock was looking back at me, hard and ready for action. It was the first full erection I had gotten in almost a year, and it was a good one. Julia pushed me flat on the bed and straddled me. She rubbed the tip three times on her soaking pussy and lowered herself on top of me. Fuck! It felt amazing. Like walking through the gates of heaven into the arms of an angel. My body shivered.

Julia immediately took control and began her trot. Her hands caressed my chest, stopping at my sensitive nipples. She began to twist them which made my cock even harder. Soon her trot turned into a full gallop. My cock was more sensitive than it had ever been before. My lack of attention to it obviously made it desperate for touch. It did not take long before I was close. Then it happened. My orgasm jolted through me strangely. It took me by surprise. Gone was the thump, thump from deep in my groin. My balls were hard as a rock, but they did not pulse. Instead, my body stiffened, then began to shake uncontrollably. My eyes rolled back into my head as my body ached upwards, Lifting Julia from the bed.

Waves of orgasmic bliss washed over my body, but nothing was happening. No thump, no movement of cum, no feeling of depositing my warm nectar into Julia's pussy. No, it was just all in my mind. My orgasm was totally dry but one of the most intense of my life. Julia ground her pelvis against mine as if to force my whole cock past her cervix and into her waiting womb. Her fingers twisted my nipples hard, which made my orgasm stronger. I let out what could only be described as a victory scream. I grabbed Julia and flipped her onto the bed and began driving my still erect penis into her. She drove her tongue deep into my mouth and kissed me in a way she had not kissed me before.

I kept thrusting until the chemical high my body had produced subsided. Finally, my cock began to deflate. I had accomplished my first post-surgical orgasm, and it was amazing. We held each other for an hour. As we slowly recovered, I asked her if she needed a new hall pass. She responded with, "Fuck no! I have all the cock I need." I asked her what was going to happen next week when Ben stopped by to do the pool. She giggled and said she was going to make sure she was out on her chair, sunbathing in her tiniest bikini. She wanted him to have to work with a raging hard-on. She wanted to make him uncomfortable and to see what he could not have anymore. Julia said she wanted me to watch from inside the house. Once Ben finished, she would come in and fuck me again. I asked her if she was going to fuck him again. She kissed me and said my cock was the only cock she would ever need.

drdick69
drdick69
839 Followers