Unexpected Visit

Story Info
Sophie is used by her uncle and two friends.
2.8k words
4.18
48.9k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door bell rang just as Sophie was putting the finishing touches to her make-up. Damn it, she thought, who could be calling at this time? She was running late for work, so she wrapped a towel around herself even though she was wearing underwear and padded down the stairs to the front door.

"Hi Soph, how are you doing?"

Feeling confused, Sophie smiled and pulled the towel tighter around herself. What was her uncle doing here at this time of the day? Surely, he would be heading into work himself? And who were the two men standing behind him?

"If you are looking for my other half Chris, you've just missed him, as he's just left for the office."

"Oh, I know," smiled Chris moving slowly towards Sophie. "We watched him leave, didn't we lads? Aren't you going to invite your favourite uncle in?"

Sophie smiled weakly, and backed into the hallway, allowing the three men into the house. She led them into the kitchen, thinking all the time: why on Earth would Chris be coming around at this time of the day? She guessed it must be important; perhaps her husband had arranged them to do some work on the place?

"So, what's going on? I haven't got long as I am already running late."

"Well Soph...by the way this is Steve and Mike," Chris nodded to the other two men.

Sophie looked them over - mid-forties, early fifties perhaps - Steve was the shorter of the two but quite muscular. He had a thick head of dark hair and a cheeky grin on his face. Mike was much taller than both the other men, had a shaved head and was sporting a well-trimmed greying beard. Both were wearing casual clothes as was Chris.

She smiled at them both and looked back at Chris, all of sudden feeling rather nervous. Why did she have butterflies in her stomach?

"Well, we've brought you a birthday present." Chris pulled a beautifully wrapped box out of his jacket pocket and passed it to her. "Go on, open it then."

"But it's not my birthday for another three weeks...you know that."

This was getting stranger by the second. It was 8am on a Thursday morning and she was standing in the kitchen wrapped in a towel and not much else, with three middle-aged men handing her a present when it wasn't even her birthday. She took a deep breath, unconsciously aware that something was about to happen that made her feel nervous, yet excited - aroused even.

As she began to unpeel the wrapping paper, Chris began to speak. "So, this was Mike's suggestion Soph, and although I was rather unsure at first, the more I've thought about it, the more I think you'll love it."

Inside the box was a small black bottle. She pulled it out and read the label - Back Door Anal lubricant. She swallowed hard.

"And there's more. Turn the box up."

She automatically did what she was asked and three black cock rings fell out onto the kitchen table. She looked up at Uncle Chris, and saw the wicked look in his eye. She was acutely aware that all three men were studying her reaction, as if waiting for a signal. For just a second, she couldn't catch her breath and the butterflies in her stomach were now turning somersaults.

"You see Soph, all three of us have been looking at your XHamster profile for a while now and thought you might like some fun. We know what kinks you're into, and think we can help you out."

Thoughts were running through her head at a million miles an hour. She knew that one day a member of her family might see her profile, but it was only really a fantasy that she played out in her mind when she was feeling particularly horny. But here it was happening right now. She wasn't sure she was ready - what if she wanted them to stop? Oh my god! Her husband. Her own uncle. Her heart was racing and her mouth was dry - was she going to do it? This was mad. An image of a girl being gangbanged by three older men ran through her head - it was one of her favourite videos on the porn website - but that was just fantasy wasn't it? Then suddenly she felt it - the slightest tremor ran down her spine and she could feel her pussy begin to moisten. She looked up from the bottle in her hand and smiled. She wouldn't have been able to say something if she had wanted to, but that is all that was needed - the most subtle of signals.

"Well the first thing I think we need to do Soph, is get you out of these things."

Chris moved confidently forwards and pulled the towel from her, leaving her standing in her underwear. She trembled in anticipation at what they had in mind for her. She could smell the three men - a musty heady aroma - one of sex.

"You see lads - fit as a fiddle - just as I described her. And by the way Soph, we love the little white panties - almost like when you were just a schoolgirl."

The three men moved in on her and suddenly she felt their hands all over her. They moved feverishly, almost in a hurry, as if they were worried that at any second the spell would be broken, she would change her mind, and sanity would return to the room.

She looked down and was surprised one of them had already unfastened her bra and her tits were hanging free. She was quickly pushed forwards until her arms were flat on the table, then hands pulled her legs wide apart and she heard them talking.

"Look at the arse on this slut. Pull her panties to one side and let's look at what we're dealing with."

The gusset of her knickers was pulled to one side and someone spread her arse cheeks wide.

"Look at her cunt and arsehole. So fresh and ready to be fucked. And look, the bitch is already soaking wet."

And it was true. Just the feeling of being bent over and being exposed was making her head spin. Fingers began to probe both her holes but Mike, who appeared to be the most dominant of the three men, began to take charge.

"Right let's get those knickers off her and lay her down on her back. Whilst Stevie eats out her pussy, she can suck us off Chris. Clear the table."

The three men quickly cleared the kitchen table and before she knew what was happening, they had placed her on her back, head at one edge of the table, her hair hanging down. Steve lifted her legs up and worked her knickers off her, then the other two held a foot each and pulled them right up and over, so her knees were up by her shoulders. Her dripping wet cunt was exposed for all to see beneath the bright kitchen lights.

Somehow, she wasn't quite sure when, Chris and Mike were no longer wearing trousers and their thick heavy cocks were just inches away from her face. Both of them were already hardening and she was overcome with a desperate desire to feel that hardening flesh in her mouth.

"After you Chris - family always comes first." There was some ribald laughter and suddenly her uncle was pushing his cock into her willing warm mouth. She wasn't too sure how long this scene lasted - it could have been only just a few minutes, or it could have been half-an-hour. Time just seemed to stand still as Chris and Mike took turns to fuck her mouth with their cocks which were both now rock hard. Initially Chris was gentle but Mike slowly encouraged him to use her more roughly. Before long, both of them were throat fucking her, seeing who could get balls deep. It almost became a competition. Mike was the most vocal of the two, and she thought it was probably his dirty talk that sent her into her first orgasm. On the other hand, it might have been Steve's expert tongue and fingers working on her pussy and arsehole that made her cum. Either way they all enjoyed watching her body convulsing as she worked though her first climax.

"Well I don't know about you two but I feel it's time I buried my cock up her other two holes." There was a general murmur of agreement and she was lifted off the table and carried into the living room. Chris lay down on the floor by the sofa, his hard cock standing up nice and straight. Mike and Steve, still holding her carefully, positioned her so she was almost hovering above her uncle. She looked down at his grinning face and realised they were going to lower her onto his straining penis.

"I've been wanting to bury my cock up my filthy little slut niece's cunt for years." The head of his penis was bright red and engorged, ready to fill her desperately aching slit. She held onto their shoulders and bit by bit they lowered her onto his rampant cock. Without any effort she felt her cunt lips expand and his thick heavy penis slid up to the hilt until she was fully impaled. Another orgasm washed over her.

When she came back to Earth, they had pushed her forward so her tits were crushed against her uncle's chest. As she rode his cock, she looked him in the eye and kissed him. She felt his tongue inside her mouth and she moaned. Behind her the other two were busy preparing her arsehole. She broke off the kiss and looked around to see Steve spreading her arse cheeks apart. Mike had the bottle of lube in one hand and was liberally applying it to her bum hole.

"Look at this tight little hole Steve - I am not sure it has had too much action." As she rode Chris's cock, she felt the cool lube on her butt hole.

Mike wasn't sure what first made him an anal addict. It might have all started when he was just a lad and found a copy of the top shelf magazine 'Derriere' in some public toilets, but either way he absolutely adored fingering and fucking a nice tight female asshole. Two divine holes so close together. Sophie's was perfect - not only did she have a slim figure, she had the peachiest arse he had seen in a while. Slowly he worked the lube around her anus and watched the sphincter contract as he pushed his index finger against it. He squirted more lube on to her unyielding hole and began to apply some pressure. After a momentary resistance his finger slipped in and he felt her writhe.

"Hold her still boys, her bum hole is so fucking tight."

Everyone checked themselves and Sophie felt his thick finger penetrate her bum. She writhed and moaned as Mike began to work another finger in alongside the first. She squirmed but was held tight by the three men.

"Okay, I think I'll get my cock up her shitter now. Hold her still until I'm balls deep."

Mike positioned himself behind her. There was a pause as Chris re-arranged his legs so Mike could settle himself at the right angle. This was a re-occurring fantasy of Sophie's - being at the will of three middle-aged men - and now she was to be dped - fucked like the little sub slut she was. She leant forward, her back arched and felt the head of Mike's cock push against her arsehole. She gasped as her tight sphincter stretched to accommodate the engorged knob of my Mike's penis. He leant into her and she was pushed down hard. Oh my god, it wasn't going to fit.

"Fuck, her arsehole is so tight."

Mike's cock failed to penetrate, despite his best efforts, so he backed away for a second. Sophie was worried for a moment that she wasn't going to get both her fuck holes filled and turned around. But she was relieved to see he wasn't going to give up. He took a double cock ring and stretched one circle down his hard length and over the base of his cock and another around his balls. He then squirted a generous portion of lube on to his cock and wanked himself until his cock looked harder and bigger than ever.

"Are you sure that fucking thing is going to fit up my arse?" Sophie had at last found her voice.

"Don't worry, by the end of this, you'll bum hole will be gaped wide - it'll need to be for what I have in mind for you later on." Suddenly she noticed that Steve was standing alongside them filming the proceedings. She wondered how long he had been filming but instantly forgot as Mike reapplied the head of his penis to her anus. This time there was no stopping him, he leant his full weight into her and his cock slid several inches up her arse. Mike let out a grunt of pleasure and began to fuck his cock deeper and deeper into her rectum. Her moaning mixed with his grunting and inch by agonising inch he forced himself balls deep into her.

And that's when everything went crazy. The feeling of the two cocks fucking her cunt and arse at the same time induced an orgasm that seemed to last forever. Every time she came down from one high, they switched places, moved her into a new position and another wave of agonizing pleasure ran through her body. One second, she was servicing all three cocks; the next just her uncle had her on her back, legs well back over her head and he was gaping her bum hole again and again. They used her as the perfect fuck doll until her legs were shaking, her face was flushed and she was covered in pre-cum and her own vaginal juices.

Afterwards she couldn't remember who decided it was time, but suddenly the three men were furiously wanking their cocks over her face. She opened her mouth and waited to feel the salty taste of sperm filling her mouth. Her uncle came first and groaned with pleasure as jet after jet of cum hit her face and her hair. She was disappointed that he missed her willing mouth and wiped some down from her cheek to taste it. Then Mike stepped over her, but this time grabbed her hair and forced his exploding cock to the back of her throat. She thought she was going to drown for a second and swallowed again and again. Then Steve moved forwards and shot his load of thick sticky spunk into her mouth.

There was a momentary pause as everyone took stock of what had just happened. She thought that she most likely looked a mess but she had never felt so good in all her 32 years. The men on the other hand thought she looked magnificent - covered in sweat, spunk, her own juices - her arse hole and cunt still gaping.

"Let's get you cleaned up Soph."

She looked up at her uncle and took his hand. She felt shaky but he pulled her up off the floor and led her up to the bathroom followed by Steve and Mike.

"You can't go into work looking like this."

Later on that day, as she sat in the office in front of her computer screen looking at a long list of work emails, she thought about how the session had ended. Had they planned it from the very beginning? She thought it must have been that filthy fucker Mike's idea - and fuck it was good. Initially, she was a bit freaked out as her uncle had helped her into the empty bathtub but then as two streams of hot piss had hit her tits and they began to play them higher up, she had willingly opened her mouth. She had seen it many times in porn films but this was so much better. But what Mike did next - that was something else. Now she knew why he had worn the cock ring - a semi-hard cock, her gaped arsehole to play with - she had cum so hard she had pulled the shower screen off its hinges! How was she going to explain that to her husband? She shuffled in her seat and crossed her legs trying to get comfortable (her arse was so sore!) and tried to concentrate on her work, but despite having really showered well, before eventually setting off to work, she could still taste their cocks, their cum, their piss and her own cunt juices. The afternoon was really going to drag.

Her phoned pinged and she picked it up. A WhatsApp message from her Uncle Chris - she pressed on his name and up popped a photograph...