Unexpected Visit

Story Info
A Trip Down Memory Lane.
1.5k words
3.39
1.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wordmate
Wordmate
101 Followers

What's to know about Rick McCoy, other than the fact he's a big time racist? He's also a member of the KKK, continuing a long family tradition that goes back as far as his grandfather. After a meeting with his fellow clansmen, he headed home to catch up on the latest football game. Not only a racist but a sports fanatic; practically knew everything about the game in his sleep.

Tonight, he wouldn't get the chance in seeing his home team win the game. After a couple of cans of lite beer, an unexpected knock came at his door. It was getting late and he expected no such company of the kind. The constant knocking turned into pounding, forcing Rick to spill beer on his lap.

"All right," he yelled, "I'm coming! Keep your shit together."

He got up in frustration towards the door with the smell of beer on both his breath and lap. The pounding continued until finally Rick opened the door, seeing right before him someone he least expected.

"You lost, boy?" Rick asked the stranger; a tall black man, all dressed in black and holding an aluminum bat behind his back. "Hey, are you deaf? I said, are you lost-."

With his gloved hands wrapped tight around the bat, the stranger struck Rick's leg, smashing his knee cap. He fell to the floor, screaming in intense pain while the stranger let himself in, shutting the door behind him. Rick tried standing up but the stranger struck his other leg, leaving him to crawl instead.

"The fuck is wrong with you?" Rick asked. "Are you out of your fucking mind? Do you know who I am, huh? Do you know what I can do to you with one phone call?"

The stranger said nothing except make contact on his cell phone. Rick barely heard the conversation as he was distracted by the intense pain, leaving him breathing heavily.

"Yeah, I got him," the stranger said. "He cried like a little bitch."

"Who's that?" Rick asked. "Who the fuck are you talking to?"

"Somebody wants to talk to you."

The stranger planted the phone on the coffee table, giving Rick a glimpse on who was on the other line.

"How you doing, Ricky?" He said. "It's been a long time. You look like shit, but then you always looked like shit."

"Do I know you?" Rick asked.

"You don't remember? Well, let me refresh your memory. It's David, your ever forgotten step son. Sound familiar?"

"D-David? I don't remember any David."

"You use to call me the human punching bag to the delight of your friends. You also told me to accept my beatings like a man, but from where I am you're not accepting yours."

For years David and his mother were abused by Rick; always coming home drunk, using both for target practice. In his teens, he and his mother attempted to leave him when suddenly Rick picked up an aluminum bat, breaking both of her legs. His fellow clansman helped him out of a jam, convincing everyone it was all an accident. Many believed it while others didn't care. The abuse continued on and David made a second attempt to escape his nightmare. When the time came it was all but too late.

The details started coming together and Rick was able to remember the very people who lived in his home so long ago.

"What do you want?" He asked. "You want payback? I won't give you the satisfaction, you ungrateful little punk. I tried to make you a man and this is how you repay me? I would have been proud to have you in the clan."

"I wouldn't join your racist club of hillbillies if you paid me. The only thing that mattered to me was my mom, and you took her from me."

By the time David got himself and his mother ready to leave while Rick was out working, his hopes were shattered right before him. He found his mother lying in the tub with her wrists slit open. It was a moment he would never forget for as long as he lived.

"Wait," said Rick, "you're not going to pin that on me. I didn't tell her to kill herself."

"We were going to leave you for good," said David, "somewhere you couldn't find us, but it was too late. Too late to save her from you."

"You think hurting me is going to bring her back? You think this will ease your pain? You're just as weak as she is, or was."

After the death of his mother, David ran away and never looked back. Never getting a chance to attend her funeral. He spent his days in a homeless shelter and ended up getting a job there. It was then where he first met Daryl.

"Daryl," said David, "if you please?"

"I got this, baby bear," he said, opening the door and bringing in a canister full of gasoline.

"Hey!" Rick shouted. "Hey! What the hell are you doing? What the fuck are you doing?"

Daryl poured the gasoline onto the walls, furniture, and some on Rick, giving him a bad taste in his mouth.

"Are you out of your fucking mind?" Rick shouted. "I'm telling you right now that i'm gonna find you. My brothers are going to hunt the both of you down and lynch your asses. I'm going to tell them to use piano wires and not ropes for your fucking necks. Do you hear me?"

"I wouldn't worry about them," said David. "Daryl already paid them a visit, and let's just say he knocked some sense into them. This is between you and me. It's always been you and me"

"Say the word, baby bear," said Daryl, emptying the canister and tossing it aside.

"Who the hell is baby bear?" Rick asked.

"You wouldn't understand, Ricky. You wouldn't know anything about falling in love or having relationships, or even soulmates."

When David and Daryl first met, they hit it off pretty quickly. David had never had any experience with women due to Rick hot having it. Any girl that attended the same school as David was strictly forbidden from his home. With Daryl he felt safe for the first time in his life. The closer they got, the more David would tell him about his past and the rough childhood he experienced. He grew up hating Rick as long as he did and since then all he thought about was exacting revenge on the man who made it possible.

When Daryl was told about Rick's association with the clan, he jumped right in on the plan. The clan had been a nuisance in the town he once called home and he was eager for his own kind of payback.

"Am I hearing right?" Rick asked. "You and this fucking-."

"Careful," said David, "make your last words count."

If it was one thing Rick hated was interracial relationships, but when it came to interracial gay couples, he thought it was an abomination. Rick just sat there laughing and wincing in pain. Laughed at David as if he told one big joke for his amusement.

"You think it's funny?" David asked.

"I think you are funny. You're not going to kill me. I know you far too well. You don't have the balls to be a real man. You're still a weak and useless little shit, and your mama was a pathetic little whore."

David's blood boiled, wanting to reach out and kill Rick himself with his own bare hands.

"Did I struck a nerve, boy?" Rick asked. "Just as I thought. Weak. Pathetic. Just like your mama. Your poor excuse for a mama. I can't believe I fucked her. What was I thinking?"

David had had enough with the insults and felt now was the time to act. He gave Daryl the word where he pulled out a box of matches, lighting one up for Rick to see. Again he attempted to stand up but it was pointless. With two broken legs he was going nowhere and too proud to yell for help.

"Have a goodnight, motherfucker," said Daryl, dropping the match and letting himself out.

"Warmed up yet, Ricky?" David asked.

The fire spread quickly, burning everything in sight. Rick began stripping off his gasoline drenched clothes, attempting to prevent the flames from reaching him.

"i'm gonna fucking kill you!" Rick shouted. "You're dead, boy! Fucking dead!"

"Goodbye, Ricky," said David. "Tell all your friends I said hi."

The phone shut down and burned. The flames had reached Rick's flesh, burning every layer to the bone. The last thing Rick had done was scream out whatever air was left in his lungs. Soon his home was covered in flames and Rick would be a charred corpse by the time they were put out.

Daryl drove out of there, heading for home to rejoin David. With only ten miles to go, his cell phone buzzed, quickly putting it on speaker.

"Are you all right?" Daryl asked.

"I'm fine", David answered in relief. "I'm just glad it's over. I couldn't have done it without you. Thank you."

"Hey, I'd do anything for you. You know that."

"I know. Just come on home."

"I'll be there soon, baby bear."

"I love you."

"Love you back."

Wordmate
Wordmate
101 Followers