Unexpected Visit

Story Info
My ex used me. Now it's my turn.
2.5k words
3.78
10.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey guys, hope you like this story. I guess it has a somewhat lengthy intro but I hope it's a good overall ride. If you have any feedback, I'm more than happy to accept it. Thanks!!

***************************

"Bitch what the fuck do you want from me? I'm not doing this shit over whatsapp. If you wanna talk then fucking call me! Otherwise don't waste my fucking time!" Those were the last text messages I had sent to my ex in over two months.

We met in late 2018. Like many, Tinder brought us together and it was supposed to be just a casual fling. A random meaningless hookup that didn't involve any emotional baggage. Meet up over coffee and a movie perhaps, fuck, then that's it. Over time, however, we got to know each other better and slowly I started to develop feelings for her. She told me she had feelings for me too. I professed my love to her and she to me. Then we became exclusive. She was the world to me. She said that I was the love of her life.

Then one day when I was walking to my car, I noticed a rolled-up sheet of paper stuck to the windshield wiper. It was from her. She said that she had to end things between us because her parents had introduced her to a guy that she's supposed to marry. A guy who follows the same faith as her. I was devastated. I broke down in tears.

I sent her one last message telling her that I understood her decision and I stopped talking to her. She crushed me. Then after two days of silence, she barged into my room unannounced. She curled into my arms, crying. Then we had sex. Pure passion fueled our fucking. I said that I was going to cum inside her and she nodded.

A few weeks later she told me that her period was late and we feared the worst. She was freaking out. In her panicked state, she said that she was afraid that her father will take her apartment away from her if he finds out she's pregnant out of wedlock.

That's when something clicked in me. I believed this to be the reason why she broke up with me in the first place. It's something that she blurted out unintentionally, but I didn't turn that into an argument. I let it slide because I didn't want to pile on to her misery.

She got her period a few days later anyway. We continued seeing each other but she made it very clear that we could only see each other temporarily. When she gets married, were to stop seeing each other. I agreed because I still loved her, and I believed that she loved me too. However, I wasn't completely alright with the arrangement. The thought of her spending her life with another man never sat well with me, and so we argued constantly.

I stopped talking to her many times, telling her to go her own way if she can't commit to me. She kept coming back to me and I relented, always. But the fighting continued. Whenever I asked her about her situation with Paul, her fiance, or so I thought, she'd turn it into an argument and stop talking to me. She'd always deflect from the subject.

She was always vague about it. I'd ask her when she's getting married and she'd say 'I don't know'. I'd ask her if she can get out of her marriage and she'd say 'no'. She said they were forcing her to get married. Then when I asked her again a few months later she said they were not forcing her, but it's just too complicated to explain to me. Then she shuts off.

When she does that I don't push further, although I had always suspected it was because of her apartment. She doesn't want to risk losing it. Then a couple of months ago, on my birthday, I ended it again. It was the last straw for me. I realized that she was just taking me for a ride. She'd been using me for her own benefit.

I'm just a place where she can find solace from all her problems, where she can forget about them. That's all I am to her, an escape. All that talk about me being the love of her life, those were complete lies. She just said things that I wanted to hear, things that will make me want to hang on to her or take her back, depending on our situation at that moment.

It's now been two months since our last conversation. She had sent me two messages since. Both were forwarded messages about a job opportunity at the school she works at. I didn't reply to any of them. I didn't want to read into it any further too, but it bugged me. Especially when I'm trying so hard to rid her off my mind. I'm still thinking about her every single day and it's torturous. It's painful.

I honestly thought that I could build a life with her. I was ready to change my whole life for her. I was committed to her and she used that to her advantage. She was just using me. That realization pissed me the fuck off. Though I had many choice words for her, I always stopped myself from reaching the phone, scrolling down to her name and flooding her inbox with a tirade of wrath and obscenities.

That changed yesterday morning. I was writing a journal entry and heard a knock on my room door. I moved the laptop aside and got off my bed. As I walked to the door a strange feeling grew in the pit of my stomach. I turned the doorknob and saw her standing in front of me. Her eyes were teary, her cheeks red.

"What the fuck do you want?" I asked.

"I wanted to see you."

"What the fuck for bitch? Haven't you done enough?"

"I'm sorry but I NEEDED to see you."

"Yeah sure bitch, you'll see me when you need to see me then you'll dump me like trash again right? Just like a fucking tampon!"

"That's not true! Please let me in. I need to see you! I need to hold you!"

"Oh, so that's it. You just want my dick?"

"NO! It's not like that!"

"Then what?!"

She drooped her head, staring into the hardwood floor. I then realized that my screaming would have echoed through the entire house and so I peered outside my room. True enough, my housemate was standing halfway up the staircase listening to our exchange. I pulled her inside and closed the door.

"Seriously bitch what the fuck do you want from me? Do you have any idea what you've done to me? Do you have any idea how you've tormented me for months and just when I thought I had a handle on things, you show your fucking face again!"

"Look I'm sorry but you know I can't get out of the marriage. I tried talking to my parents but they just won't listen to me. They'll shun me! My dad will disown me!"

"Stop lying to me you cunt. You wanna know why you broke up with me? It's because you want that apartment so fucking bad that you'll gladly dump me without putting up a fight."

She looked at me in shock, tears now streaming down her cheeks. The same cheeks that I used to lovingly kiss every time I slid my cock into her wet pussy.

"That's not true," she murmured.

"No? Then what IS the fucking truth?"

She looked down in silence, tugging at the hem of her summer dress like a girl that was just caught shoplifting. The fluttering of her dress brought my eyes to the knife and ribbon tattoo on her left thigh. The same one that I used to run my tongue over before spreading her thighs to taste her honey.

She scrunched her shoulders together, accentuating the top of her breasts underneath the low neckline of her yellow dress. My cock twitched at the sight of her swell.

"Please, let me stay for a while," she pleaded.

I grabbed her throat and craned her head upwards, forcing her to lock eyes with me.

"Is this what you want? Do you want to be used just like how you used me?"

She said nothing.

"Do you want me to treat you like a whore?" I said as I tightened my grip on her throat.

She gasped at the tightness, then slowly her shoulders relaxed and dropped to her sides. She had stopped fidgeting with her dress. Her breathing got heavier, just as it always did when I used to choke her in the past. I knew she liked it, more so when she herself asked to be choked the first time we fucked. She liked to be dominated and thrashed and apparently, she still does.

All these past memories made me breathe harder as well. At that moment, I knew that I wanted to fuck her brains out, regardless of how she treated me. I wanted to give her what she was here for.

I pushed her hard against the door and pressed myself against her.

"Fine," I said.

With my free hand, I lifted her skirt and rubbed my fingers over her panty-clad pussy. It was already wet. I moved the cotton aside and ran my middle finger between her labia before sliding it into her pussy. She moaned as I slid my finger in and out of her wetness, all the while not averting our gaze.

She rocked her hips, matching the thrust of my finger. She glanced at the bulge in my shorts and bit her lower lips.

I took my finger out of her pussy and licked her juice clean. God how I missed her scent and taste!

"On your fucking knees bitch," I said as I pushed her to the floor.

"Take off my shorts," I said.

My hard cock sprung out as she slid the shorts off and left it in a puddle between my ankles.

"Open your mouth bitch."

She obeyed. I grabbed the back of her head as I slid my cock into her warm mouth. Her tongue lay above her lower lips like a red carpet welcoming a rockstar at a royal gala. The warmth of her tongue and breath over my cock reminded me of the times where love meant something to each other. Now, it's just primal, full of lust waiting to be satiated.

I grabbed her head harder and slid my cock in as deep as I could and she took every inch of it. The sound of her gagging as the tip of my cock hit the deep curve of her throat turned me on more than I had in the past couple of months.

I slid it out to repeat the motion but she grabbed the back of my thigh, hungry for more. I held the top of her head and lower jaw firmly between my hands and fucked her mouth hard and fast. Tears were rolling down her cheeks as she gagged over my cock, her hands clenched tightly on my buttcheeks, feeding herself hungrily as strings of spit oozed down my cock and her chin.

I was close to cumming but I didn't want to just yet. I was not done with her by a mile. I pulled my cock out and pulled her hair back so that she'd look me into my eyes. I gave her a weak slap which made her gasp but her mouth remained open.

"Get up," I said as I dragged her to her feet with a fistful of hair. Then I grabbed her arm and walked her over to the foot of the bed. I spun her around and pushed her over the bed with her ass sticking out at me. Her dress rode up, exposing the lacy pink panties covering her puffy lips.

She tried to lift her head and look back to see what I was about to do but I pressed her face onto the mattress. My other hand hiked her dress up and pulled her panties down, letting it drop around her ankles.

I pressed my dick between her asscheeks and pussy, priming my cock with her juices.

"You wanna be treated like a whore? You got it," I said as I guided my cock into her wet hole and rammed it all in with a single stroke. Her eyes opened wide and she moaned loudly, feeling my cock all the way up inside of her.

"You like that bitch?" I said as I pulled it out and drove into her again.

She moaned louder, her breathing turned rapid and heavy. I grabbed both her arms and pinned them on her back, holding them tightly as I fucked her harder and faster.

"Is this what you want bitch? This how you want me to fuck you?"

"Yesss. Fuck me!"

"Fuck me what, bitch?"

"Fuck me daddy! Don't stop! Oh yes that's it daddy!"

With every pounding she clutched at the sheets for dear life, burying her face on the mattress to muffle the ecstasy. I grabbed her hair and yanked her head back. I spanked her till her cheeks turned cherry red.

"Fuck yes daddy! Mmph.. mmph.. mmph!"

Having not had sex in over a month, the tension building up in my cock was hard to control any longer. I had to cum and cum hard. I pulled my cock out, grabbed her waist and flipped her around. Then I climbed onto the bed, straddled her breasts with my hard glistening cock just inches above her gaping mouth. I took both her wrists and pinned them above her head.

"Stick your tongue out bitch."

As she opened her mouth I stroked my cock bringing myself to climax. Streams of creamy white cum shot out and landed on her lips, tongue, cheeks, nose, eyes, and hair. It felt like the jizz wouldn't stop bathing her.

She licked the cum off her lips and swallowed all that she could. I slid my still-hard cock into her mouth.

"Suck it clean bitch," I said and she did.

"That's enough," I said as I pulled my cock out of her wanton mouth. I got off her and headed to the bathroom to clean myself up.

She propped herself up and sat at the edge of the bed, watching me walk into the bathroom, as though expecting something more. Cum was still dripping off her chin and rolled onto her breasts.

"You know where the tissue is. Wipe yourself off and get the fuck out of my house before I come out."

"Wait, that's it?" She said.

"Fuck else do you expect, cuddles? We're NOT a couple, remember? So fuck off. We're done!" I said, slamming the bathroom door shut.