All Comments on 'Unexpected Visitor'

by fantaseeboy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
QwertoQwertoalmost 3 years ago

Perfect. It will be great if Mumsy would take that young boy from adult store and treat him like her step-son when her real step-son won't be with her.

Inadequate77Inadequate77almost 3 years ago

Mumsie should let Sammy thank the next door neighbors for using their pool by taking care of the bulge in the man's pants. It's basic good manners after all.

beefyleboeufbeefyleboeufalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic story as always. Would be keen toreador more of this relationship.

bamaguy326bamaguy326almost 3 years ago

Loved the story. Looking forward to more adventures with Mumsie!

rdoolittlerdoolittlealmost 3 years ago
Your best yet!

Seemed like a natural progression considering your earlier stories. Made my day!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is the best story youve ever done. So perfectly done. I love it!!!

L O ReinsL O Reinsalmost 3 years ago

Another great one. Thanks for all the creative effort you put into your stories. I’ve really enjoyed your mother in law stories. Mumsie has come into her own. Looking forward to this being a series. Also Chloe’s involvement… or not. Love how you work the public aspect in too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Suggestions for a sequel: wife sends pics from the beach, so mumsie takes him swimsuit shopping and then they go to a beach.... or he goes to a salon for a mani pedi and a hairdo, and has to sit in the row of hair dryers while the ladies pass the remote for the butt plug around.... or he gets dressed as a french maid with a very short skirt and mumsie hosts a party for her friends from the salon.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 2 years ago

Another AWESOME story!!!!!! 5 stars here :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfantaseeboy@fantaseeboy
Thank you for the votes, kindly worded comments, and private emails during my writing adventure! I'm grateful for your support. Thank you to everyone who has shown thier appreciation for my work.