Unexpected Visitor

Story Info
A birthday in a birthday suit.
5k words
3.78
6.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joexp
Joexp
57 Followers

Stuck in a hotel room on business on my own on my birthday what I am expecting is a boring evening in front of the television, what I am not expecting at ten o'clock at night is a knock on the door. Turn down service? Not that type of hotel, anyway a bit too late. Perhaps it was the champagne?

It might have been all so different if I hadn't been so... Well shy... Diffident... Whatever you want to call it. Alison, my secretary had arranged the trip to the company meeting. She had booked us both in the same hotel. It was my birthday and I had expected that we would have dinner together. That would have been nice. Not that I expected anything more you understand.

I wasn't expecting a 'Would you like to come up to my room for a quick...'. I was far too reserved for that. But dinner would have been nice. In the end though I never actually said anything. Nothing like, "Will you have dinner with me?" or anything like that. I'd just sort of assumed.

Assumed wrongly as it turned out. Alison announced she was going for a night out with 'the girls' the other girls at the meeting. She must have seen the look on my face.

"Never mind Pet Lamb," she said, she tended to call me that even though I was the boss, at least nominally I was the boss, in reality Alison bossed me around, "never mind Pet Lamb. I'll make sure you get a nice treat." She winked.

I presumed she'd meant she'd order me a bottle of champagne or something like that. So that's what I assume when I hear the knock on the door. It must be the champagne Alison has ordered.

I'm about to get in the shower and turn in for an early night and I'm not really bothered about champagne. But I can't disappoint Alison's treat.

Knock knock!

Better see who it is then. I slip on a towelling bath robe thoughtfully provided by the hotel and answer the door.

It's not champagne. A smartly dressed young lady stands there. She is blonde, pretty, rather sexy in a pouty sort of way and is wearing why looks like a plastic raincoat.

"I'm Tracey from Special Services," she says.

"What?"

"Special Services."

"What sort of special services?"

"You should know, you put the order in."

"Order for what?"

"This..."

Oh my gosh! She drops her coat and underneath she is wearing a black basque, fishnet stockings, black high heel boots and not much else.

"Sorry," I stammer, "I didn't order any er... Special services."

"Yes you did," she says, pulling a scrap of paper out of the pocket of the discarded raincoat, "Here it is. Ordered by A Tomlinson. As a birthday present. Isn't it your birthday..."

"Yes... But... I. Er...," it dawns on me precisely what has happened. It's all Alison's doing. Alison is not only my bossy secretary. She is a girl with a wicked sense of humour. She was always teasing me about my sex life, or lack of one, saying I never made use of my trips away to indulge myself. This would be her idea of a joke. She'd know it would make me really embarrassed, that I'd have to send the poor girl away. Just the sort of joke Alison would pull.

I look at the girl. Oh heck! She is sexy in that outfit. So sexy my cock has gone straight up. I'm wearing nothing under my towelling robe and my cock has gone straight up. If only I wasn't so embarrassed by these things. Oh well...

"I'm afraid there's been some mistake..." I start to say.

"Oh I don't think so," says Tracey.

"Well...."

"Not from what I can see."

She glances down and I follow her gaze. Oh my heck! My proudly erect penis has slipped out from the folds of the robe and is clearly on view.

"Sorry... It's er..." I hastily cover it up again. "Well...." I'm so nervous I can't think what to say.

"No need to be shy," says Tracey. I'm transfixed. Unable to do or say anything. Her hand is slowly unfastening the robe and I do nothing to stop her. She slips it off my shoulders and it fall to the floor. I'm standing there in front of her stark naked with an erect penis. I can feel my face burning red.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." I stammer, "I was about to take a shower."

"Of course," she said, grinning in a naughty way, "you should always take a shower before..." She takes me by the hand and leads me through into the shower room, "...I can always scrub your...." she takes my private parts in her hand and gives them a little squeeze, "...your back." She grins mischievously as using them as a handle, she tugs me by my privates into the shower.

She takes hold of the shower and turns it full on spraying my naked body with freezing cold water.

"Turn round," she says.

I obey. Im completely in thrall to her. The cold water hits my back, my legs, my bare buttocks.

"Turn back."

I obey and she twist the shower head to produce the hard jet and aims it straight at my genitals. I wince and she grins. She's enjoying this.

"Let's soap you down then," she says squeezing some soap into her hand. She starts to apply it all over my bare body: arms, legs, back, bottom, chest, abdomen no then at last... She squirts some more soap into her hand and massages it into my.... Well you can guess where. It is the most delicious sensation.

"You're very smooth," she says, "everywhere except here," and she gives my balls a little squeeze.

"Yes... I suppose..." I mumble.

I'm standing naked in a shower having my balls soaped and squeezed by a sexy girl. I'm burning with embarrassment, but at the same time my cock is rigid and throbbing with excitement. I can't say anything else.

"I think you should be smooth all over," she says.

"Yes... I suppose," I mumble again.

"Good," she grins, "you're nicely soaped, let's do it then," and she picks up my razor which has been lying on a shelf. It is a three blade expensive razor and it shaves really smooth. She doesn't need to hold my penis out the way to start shaving. It is, as it were, keeping itself out the way. In five minutes I'm a smooth as billiard balls down there. Oh heck!

"Now turn round and bend over. I've not finished yet." Oh heck! Oh heck! I can't think what to say. 'Come on. I haven't got all day. You're not shy are you."

"Er... No..." of course I am, but I can't admit it. I do as I'm told. I bend over exposing my rear orifice. I've never exposed my rear orifice to anyone before, never mind to someone shaving it smooth, and my face is burning with embarrassment.

"There you are. All done."

I stand up and she turns the spray back on and sprays all the soap off. This time with burning hot water till I'm pink all over.

"Right," she says, "let's dry you off." She rubs me down. My cock is still rigid as she flicks me all over with the towel to dry me off. "There you are," she says, "time for the fun now."

Pink, smooth and naked I'm led out into the bedroom.

"Hands on your head."

"Um..." I don't move.

"Say 'Yes Miss' and do as you're told," she says it in a sharp tone of voice with her hands on her hips, "you're naked, I'm in charge and you do as you're told, and you'll get your birthday present.... In your birthday suit..." she added with a giggle.

"Yes Miss," I say, putting my hands on my head.

Slap! There's a sudden slapping noise and my left buttock is stinging. She's smacked my bottom hard.

"That's for being disobedient."

"Yes Miss. Ow!" She's smacked my bottom even harder, this time on the right side.

"That's just to even things up. You will obey me now won't you?"

"Yes Miss."

"Good. Because you're completely nude..." she starts running her fingers up and down my back, covering every inch of my body, as if to demonstrate my nakedness, "and that's the way you're going to stay until I've finished with you."

"Yes Miss."

"Now hold out your hands," and she slaps my bottom again. Just by way of encouragement.

I hold out my hands. My cock is hard and throbbing.

"F*ck me," she grins, though I don't think she meant it literally, "that's impressive!". It takes a few seconds before I realise what she is talking about.

"It's not Miss," I say, "it's not big. It's average."

I've measured it. I've compared it. I know it's average. No matter what the girls at school said when they caught me in the showers. It's average!

"Average, then," she said, "distinctly big average... But perfectly formed."

"Thank you Miss," I say.

"I bet you want to tickle it, don't you? You do! I can see. But here is rule number one. You don't get to touch it. Only I'm allowed to touch it. And only when I think you're ready. Do you understand?"

"Yes Miss."

"Now hands up."

"What?"

Suddenly she grabs my balls and squeezed tight.

"I think you've forgotten something," she says, "you're naked, and when you're naked these two little orbs are very vulnerable. If you don't want them squeezed, and squeezed hard, you do as you're told. Do you understand?"

"Yes Miss."

"Now hands up and together."

"Yes Miss."

I do as I'm told. And before I know it she has fastened my wrists with a cord and secured them to some gadget stuck on the ceiling. I'm trapped naked and helpless in this position with my penis on display and my balls... Ouch... She gives them a playful slap... My balls very very vulnerable.

"There you are," she says, "now we can have some real birthday fun!"

Ring ring! Ring ring! It's her mobile phone.

"Bugger!" she says, picking it up and answering it, "Yes, what is it? Of course. Right away!" She turns to me. "Have to dash Sweetie," she says, "be back in a while. I'll leave the door open so I can get back in."

And she's off, switching the light off as she goes. Oh heck! I'm stuck. I can't move. I'm standing there, immobilised, strung up from the ceiling, stark naked. Oh heck indeed. How long is she going to be?

It seems like an age before I hear footsteps outside the door. Thank goodness. There's a tentative knock.

"Come straight in Miss," I shout, "it's open"

The door opens slowly. Then a voice

"Gosh it's dark in here. Where's the light switch..."

That voice. That wasn't Tracey's estuary accent that was... Suddenly the room is bathed in light. There's and after a moments stunned silence the laughter starts. Roars and roars of laughter...

*************************

I felt a bit mean leaving the boss on his own like that, but a night out with the girls was much more enticing than a boring dinner with him. I mean, he's good enough looking in a boyish diffident sort of way, but I'd never entice him back to my room or anything. He was far too shy for that. I mean I have tried, but he wasn't one who could take a hint and it wouldn't do to ask outright would it? We were all desperate for a look at his willy mind. Samantha had been to the same school as him, she said that some of the girls had cornered him in the showers and made him show them his willy. Rumour has it that it was enormous. I'm always a sucker for big ones myself.

And he looked so crestfallen when I said I was going for a night out with the girls. Well he should have asked me to dinner if that was what he wanted. I mean he might be the boss, but it's always up to me to do everything. He has to be taken in hand.

"I left the boss on his own," I said to Samantha, the girl from the local office, "and it's his birthday."

"Well you wouldn't have wanted him along with us," she said, "I doubt he'd have enjoyed this!" She indicated the male stripper cavorting on the stage. He had a big one, and as I said, I'm a sucker for big ones.

"Yes, but, sitting alone in his own on his birthday, poor pet lamb. I was going to order him a bottle of champagne or something, but I forgot."

"Well, he can always order in some female company if you know what I mean."

"He'd never do that! Not the sort. Pity really, his life that way is not very active!"

"That explains a lot."

"What do you mean."

"Well I'm usually asked to provide, what shall we say, an escort for visiting male executives."

"Oh, he'd never ask for anything like that. Though he could do with it!"

"I know! It's his birthday. Why don't I ring the agency and get them to send someone. There's a nice girl called Tracey. A bit dominant if you know what I mean. Sounds like the sort who'd enjoy that."

"He'd just send her away."

"Yes but..."

I'd never have agreed to it normally. Playing a trick on him like that. But... We were all a bit tipsy, and why with the guy with the big one and everything I was feeling a bit sexy. It seemed like fun.

"Go on then," I said, "go on. Give them a ring."

By the end of the evening we were really very tipsy. Samantha and me that is.

"Why don't we go and see how that boss of yours got in with Tracey," she says, "Tracey might tell us how big it really is."

"It's past twelve," I said, "he'll be in bed."

"Not if Tracey's got to him."

So there I was knocking at the door. Gently in case he was asleep,

But he wasn't.

"Come on in," he shouts, "the doors open."

We creep in. The room is in complete darkness. I switch on the light.

It was the look on his face when he saw us that did it I think. It was just so funny we couldn't help laughing. And once we started, well, we just couldn't stop.

He's standing in the middle of the room with his hands tied above his head and tied to something on the ceiling. Completely nude. And as we watch his cock slowly grows and grows until it is completely rigid. It is even. Bigger than the stripper's.

I look at his face. It is bright red, and I see the blush slowly cover his whole naked body. I look down at his private parts. He has big balls as well and they are completely smooth. Who'd have thought it!

He looked at us pleadingly.

"Where's Tracey?" he stammered.

"Never mind Tracey, Pet Lamb," I said, "I'm in charge now."

*************

The light suddenly came on. There was no sign of Tracey, but standing there roaring with laughter were Alison and Samantha, the girl from the local site.

My face was burning as I wriggled and struggled to get free.

"Where's Tracey?" I asked.

"Never mind Tracey! I'm in charge now!"

"Sorry," I said, "sorry... I..."

"What on earth..." Said Alison, "what's happened..."

"There was this girl you see... Tracey..."

"Yes I know, we sent her. We thought it would be a funny joke. I never thought you'd let her in..."

"Well... She was very persuasive, very... Well..."

"Dominant?"

"Yes... I suppose so..."

"Well you must have enjoyed it?" She glanced down at my vertical penis and winked. "You enjoy a little domination don't you, Pet Lamb? I thought it would be nice for you to have a bit of domination on your birthday."

"Well she said I had to... Then she made me..."

"Oh? She made you did she?"

"Well..."

"I think you've been a naughty boy," said Samantha.

"Well..."

"You have been a naughty boy haven't you?"

"Well... I..."

"Don't deny it!" Samantha seemed to be in her element. "Your bottom's all pink. You've been spanked!"

"It's just... I mean... I was disobedient..."

"I bet you were... What do you think Alison. Do you think he needs a proper spanking?"

**************

Perhaps it was the alcohol, or perhaps it was just the intoxicating power of having a naked boy in our power. There he was. Completely nude, completely helpless, completely vulnerable. The temptation was just to much.

It seemed that he had rather relished being dominated by Tracey.

"I've been a naughty boy," he admitted.

"In that case you need a good spanking," said Samantha.

"Please..." he gurgled. It was too much for Samantha.

"I'll shut him up," she said, and taking her scarf she tied it round his mouth so that he couldn't speak.

As I said, the temptation was just too much. He wriggled and he squirmed, but that bottom, nice and bare and pink, was just too much. I gave it a sharp smack. Harder than that, said Samantha, spanking him harder. He wiggled and squirmed more. Well I just had to beat Samantha. Spank! His bottom was glowing nice and pink and tender.

"I can do better than that," said Sam.

"Bet you can't!"

"Bet I can!"

"Bet you can't."

We were goading each other on. It was the heady effect of the alcohol and the bare bottom combined. Samantha unbuckled her belt.

"You wouldn't!"

"Want to bet!"

"You wouldn't."

"Just watch me!"

"Gurgle gurgle. Grunt grunt!" Those were the only noises he could make, but his eyes told it all. They were very very wide open as he saw what Samantha was doing. He struggled and he struggled and he struggled and as *WHACK* the belt made contact with bare bottom he jumped so much that he pulled the thing off the ceiling and all hell broke loose. As the saying goes.

**********

"No, no. I don't need a spanking girls. Please..."

"Oh shut up," says Samantha, and the next thing I know she has tied a scarf round my mouth as a gag. I can't say anything. I can only grunt as the girls start spanking me. Gently at first, but then they start to try and outdo each other until I can feel my bottom burning.

"That's enough girls," I try to plead, but all that comes out are grunts.

Then my eyes open wide. Samantha has taken off her belt. She's not going to, surely she's just pretending, and I think she was until Alison taunts.

"You won't dare. You won't dare!"

"Oh yes I will!"

Whack!

"Oooooow!' The belt has landed fair and square on my already hot buttocks. It stings! I don't know if you remember from the times you've been spanked, but there is an immediate 'Ow' followed by a couple of seconds lull then a real 'Ow ow ow!!'

"Ow,ow,ow!" I grunted. The reaction was automatic. I pulled on the cords thing me to the ceiling and they came away and suddenly a loud wailing noise rang through the room. The fire alarm! The thing I'd been tied to on the ceiling was the smoke alarm, and pulling it off the ceiling had set the fire alarm off.

Alison looked at Samantha. Samantha looked at Alison.

Alison picked up cord and pulled on it.

"Come on," she said, "that's the alarm. Let's get going!"

"But he's got no clothes on," said Samantha.

"Look what it says on the instructions," says Alison, "In the event of a fire leave by the nearest fire exit and assemble in the car park. Do not collect your belongings. Do not stop to get dressed.

"But it's a false alarm," I tried to say, but all that came out was 'Grunt, grunt," as Samantha started pulling me towards the door. Alison opened the door and yanked me forwards. I was about to be paraded naked through a hotel thronging with people.

*********

It was naughty of Samantha to whack his bare bottom with her belt, but there is something so inviting about a nice bare bottom, all pink and vulnerable, that you can't really blame her. But perhaps she shouldn't have whacked it quite so hard. It turned out that the thing he was tied to in the ceiling was the smoke alarm, and somehow when he jumped and pulled it off, it set the alarm off.

"Come on," I said, pulling on the string holding his bound hands, "we have to leave."

"But he's got nothing on!" said Samantha.

I looked at the fire alarm instructions.

"Look what it says on the instructions," I said, "In the event of the fire alarm sounding leave by the nearest fire exit and assemble in the car park. Do not collect your belongings." and I added, "Do not stop to get dressed."

It was perhaps rather naughty of me to change that last bit from 'Get dressed quickly', but what girl can resist the opportunity to exert a bit of power over a naked man. Anyway he'd been a naughty boy, he deserved a little punishment. And the guests would enjoy the view. He did have a big one after all, and with me pulling on his hands he wouldn't be able to hide it. Everybody would see it. Yes, a suitable punishment indeed, not for pulling the smoke alarm off the ceiling, for not inviting me to dinner and putting that nice big one to its proper use. Everybody would see it. I'd make jolly sure of that.

Joexp
Joexp
57 Followers
12