Unexpected Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joexp
Joexp
57 Followers

I pulled hard on the cord and he stumbled after me into the corridor.

Completely nude.

*************

I was pulled out into the corridor by the girls and the door slammed behind me. The corridor was deserted and the fire alarm was strangely muted.

"Oh," said Alison, "that wasn't a general fire alarm, just the smoke alarm going off."

I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Can we get back in the room please," I tried to say, but all that came out were grunts.

"Oh dear," said Alison, "we left the key inside. We'll have to go down to reception to get another."

"I'll hide him here while you get the key," said Samantha when I looked pleadingly at her. I was shaking with embarrassment, exposed completely nude to the two girls and anybody else who came along.

"But he'll have to come as well. It's his room. They won't give me the key."

"But he's got nothing on."

"And whose fault is that." She looked at me.

I wanted to say it wasn't mine, but somehow I couldn't.

"Ugh," I whimpered.

"Precisely. You chose to be in the nude, you set off the alarm, you can jolly well come down and get the key."

"But everyone will see him with no clothes on."

"Precisely."

And she pulled on the cord dragging me along the hotel corridor.

***********

Poor Pet Lamb, what with the excitement and the alcohol and finding him with no clothes on and everything, I'd got quite worked up. I'd somehow got it into my head that by not inviting me to dinner and giving me a good seeing to, he had brought all this on himself and so deserved to be punished. Instead of turning Tracey away like he had been supposed to, he had indulged his fantasies. Well I'd give him fantasies. If he wanted to be tied up with no clothes on, that was exactly what was going to happen!

He whimpered and he grunted, but he was in my power, and power, as they say, is a great aphrodisiac. I pulled him along the corridor, he was going to be paraded through the lobby in the nude, whether he liked it or not.

***************

I stumbled out into the corridor and the door slammed behind us. I looked round expecting to see people leaving the hotel. The corridor was deserted. What's more I couldn't hear the fire alarm.

"What's going on," said Samantha, 'what happened to the fire alarm?"

"Oh, that was just the smoke alarm bleeping."

"But why did you pull him out into the corridor?"

"For fun," she said, and pulled on the cord.

"Where are we going? Can't you just let him back in the room?"

"The door's locked. We'll have to go down to reception."

"But there'll be people down there."

"Of course."

"And they'll see him with no clothes on."

"As many as possible I hope."

"But why..."

"Well..." she started giggling, "it's his birthday and we're going to show him off in his birthday suit."

She seemed to find this immensely amusing.

"Please Alison, please!" I tried to grunt.

But it was no good. She already had me half way along the corridor.

There's something about bossy girls. They like to be in control, they like to show off that they're in control. It's almost like an aphrodisiac to them. Alison was bossy, she was in control, she was going to show off that she was in control and it was acting like an aphrodisiac. And there's one thing about an aphrodisiac, when you've had some of it you want more.

************

I think he was rather embarrassed at being pulled down to the lobby in the nude. On the other hand, if he hadn't been what would have been the point? And of course being embarrassed in the nude is a great aphrodisiac isn't it? And Samantha and me, well, we were getting in the mood.

Disappointingly there weren't that many people about. We probably only passed a dozen or so, and being British of course they just smiled and said 'Good evening'. Poor Pet-Lamb went bright red every time of course, but I'm sure he really enjoyed the embarrassment.

I'm sure the girl on reception must have seen it all before (she was certainly seeing it all now), anyway she just grinned and said, "Lost a bet did he?"

"No," I said, "he's just been a naughty boy."

"And he deserves his punishment?"

"He does indeed."

"Where shall we display him then?"

"Well I just came for his key really. We're locked out."

"I thought you said he deserved punishment?"

"He does."

"Well. Let's leave him on display for a bit."

"Won't the management object?"

"Can you see any management?"

"No."

"No problem then."

"So what do we do?"

"We give him this girls..."

I turned round, and there was this girl in a black basque carrying a birthday cake with a single candle in the middle....

"What the..." I started to say.

"Hi Tracey," said Samantha, "where have you been? What have you got there?.

So this was the famous Tracey!

"It's a birthday cake innit?" said Tracey, "seeing as what I had to dash home to see to me cat. I thought I'd bring him a nice birthday cake. With a nice big candle."

"So I see," I said, "I think we'll enjoy that."

"Is he not going to get any then?" asked Tracey.

"He," I said, "has been a naughty boy. But he can be part of the birthday feast. Get down on your hands and knees."

"Ugh ugh..." He said, but he wasn't getting out of it that easily.

"Down," I said, "like a good little Pet Lamb."

I was really beginning to enjoy this. It's so exciting have a naked man under your control, and the good little Pet Lamb did just as he was told.

"Oh," said Tracey, putting the cake down on his back, "you have got him well trained, haven't you"

"Just one thing," I said, where are we going to put the candle.

"That's bleedin' obvious," said Tracey, "there's only one place you can stick a candle in where it won't fall out."

"You don't mean..." I said.

"Of course I do," said Tracey.

*************

She pulled me all the way into the entrance lobby and showed me off to the girl on reception. My face was burning, but there was nothing I could do about it. They were in no hurry to get the key and let me back in. Once the girls had me in their power there was no stopping them.

And then.... Tracey came back with some excuse that she had had to go back to her flat to see to her cat. She was carrying a birthday cake with a big lighted candle on the top. Surely now they would let me go. But Alison was in charge and she had an idea.

"We'll eat the cake," she said, "and he can be part of the feast. He can be the table."

And she made me go down on my hands and knees while she pulled up the chairs.

"Now, where shall we put the candle," says Alison.

"That's bleedin' obvious," said Tracey, "there's only one place you can stick a candle in where it won't fall out."

"You don't mean..." said Alison

"Of course I do," said Tracey.

And the next thing I knew I felt something pushed...

"I didn't mean up his....!" said Tracey.

"Didn't you? It seems the obvious place..."

"Ugh ugh ooooh!" I grunted as it was pushed right up.

"There you are," said Alison, "it won't fall out off there. I think from those grunts he rather enjoyed that. We'll let him go when we've finished the cake."

And they started chatting, the way girls like to chat when they're eating cake. I knelt there good as gold. Birthday tea in my birthday suit. Not quite what I had expected, but if Alison was enjoying herself that was something. There was only one thing. The girls were chatting so much they hadn't noticed. The candle was burning right the way down...

Joexp
Joexp
57 Followers
12