Watching My Neighbor Masturbate

Story Info
Penny surprises me with a show.
2.5k words
4.58
25.9k
20
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sandyman4
sandyman4
203 Followers

***Note: read my previous stories are fiction and I'm writing them in chronological order. My apologies for previous typos. All people are over 18***

Having now used Penny's panties to jerk off while watching her undress, I was extremely horny any time I went over to my friend Kyle's house. Walking through the door, I could smell Penny's perfume and my dick would start getting hard thinking about her naked. The fact that Penny didn't know I had spied on her undressing from the closet or what her pussy smelled like was exhilarating.

For weeks afterwards, whenever I was home alone, the three things that I would think about the most were Penny's big areola, pointy nipples, and her hairy pussy. I just couldn't believe she kept her pubes completely natural and thought about how they must come out of the side of her panties when she was wearing them.

My habit of sniffing Penny's panties continued to be a regular thing all summer and I'd find excuses to be over all the time. When Penny would be out of the house to go grocery shopping or playing tennis, her husband was usually out golfing or hanging with his friends. The added benefit was that my friend Kyle really liked playing video games, so I would always find a good chance to sneak upstairs to Penny's room.

The consistent thing was that whenever I'd go to sneak upstairs, my heart would start beating out of my chest as soon as I got to the bottom of the stairs. I'd look at each stair and remember which ones creaked and which ones were silent, then I'd run quickly up them to Penny's room.

As I got bolder that summer, I explored more in Penny's room and the more drawers I opened, the more fun things I would find. One day, looking through her dresser, the bottom drawer had a bunch photo books where Penny was naked, her husband must have taken them. The pictures were mostly boudoir pics of her in her underwear laying down with her pussy hairs sticking out the sides, some were her in her bra leaning forward with her massive cleavage hanging down, and there were also some of her totally naked.

As I was flipping through an album, I came across several pages that were just Penny's pussy. They were up close pics and her pussy was soaking wet. Looking at one picture closely, it was clear that she had been masturbating because her pussy juice was dripping down to her crack. Her pubic hairs were matted down on the sides, her clit was swollen, and her pussy lips were peeled to the side. Then I flipped the page and there was another picture of fresh cum dripping out of her pussy, it looked like her husband had just given her a huge creampie after they fucked.

Seeing those creampie pictures, I started stroking my hard dick. I loved how she would spread her legs wide and let her husband get in close with his camera and I imagined what it must smell like - that musky aroma of her pussy. My dick was leaking precum as I knelt next to their bed, the photo album sitting on the bed in front of me, and trying not to cum.

As I flipped to the next page, I saw the most amazing sight - Penny using her vibrator in her pussy. This was the same pink vibrator that I had used on my dick a few weeks ago, and it was the same vibrator that sat right under the bed in front of me. I reached under the bed and looked at the vibrator, examining the end of it for Penny's pussy juice.

Turning on her vibrator, I held it in my left hand as I put it under the tip of my dick. The tip of my dick swelled bigger as I did this and I continued stroking with my right hand as I stared at pictures of Penny's bush in front of me. I started to feel my prostate tense up and I realized I didn't have a pair of Penny's panties to cum in.

Not knowing what to do, I turned to my right and stopped jerking off. It was too late, the vibrator was sitting under the tip of my dick and I started cumming really hard, spurt after spurt shooting onto the carpet next to Penny's night stand. I kept my eyes on the picture of Penny using her vibrator and spurted 8 or 9 times really hard. As the tip of my dick got too sensitive, I took the vibrator off and slouched back. That was a really great orgasm and I was really happy that I made a new discovery in Penny's room.

Just as I let out a sigh of relief, I heard the front door open. It was Penny and she was back home from shopping! I had lost track of time and didn't realize it was 2 o'clock already. She yelled at Kyle asking how the video games were going and she asked if I was still at the house, he said that he wasn't sure, and that I might have gone home, which was a very normal thing to have happen.

Quickly turning off her vibrator, I slipped it under her side of the bed and closed up the photo album, rushing over to put it back in the drawer. I looked around to make sure everything was the way I left it, and that's when I heard the stairs squeaking so I ran over to her closet to hide again.

I had quickly pulled up my basketball shorts when I got in the closet and closed the door behind me slowly, trying to be totally silent. My hope this time is that Penny would just hop in the shower and I could sneak out, but I had a feeling that wouldn't happen. Peering through the slits in her door, I looked toward her bed and then looked down at the carpet. Holy shit - I completely forgot to clean up my cum that shot all over the carpet! There it was, 7 or 8 big shots of white cum on the carpet. I really hoped Penny wouldn't notice...

Standing still in the closet, I heard Penny walk into her room and then I heard the door close. Unsure of whether the shower would turn on or not, I patiently waited for the next sound. That's when I heard a stream of water start, I thought at first it was the sink running but then I realized it was Penny and she was peeing on the toilet! Gosh what a great sound, I started thinking about how her hairy pussy was spread out with her fingers and she'd have to wipe it dry soon.

My dick started getting a little hard thinking about that, even though I had just cum a few minutes ago. As she flushed the toilet, I was expecting the shower to start but instead I heard Penny walking over to her bed instead. There was no way I'd be this lucky - getting to see Penny undress again - but I secretly knew I would.

I stood a little closer to the closet door and looked through the horizontal slits at Penny. There she was, in her skirt and tank top, sitting on her bed. Her boobs looked so big and jiggly as they strained against the tank top. Her bra pushed them up and I could see a little cleavage at the top. As she plugged her phone into the charger, she let out a loud squeal. I jumped back in the closet, not sure what was going on, and my heart was pounding a mile a minute. That's when I saw her look down near her foot which was sitting right on the cum soaked carpet. Penny said "well well what do we have here..."

She looked puzzled and bent over to smell the carpet, that's when she inhaled and cooed like a cat. I realized that I was busted, she definitely knew that I was over today and I'm sure she assumed it was my cum. Penny stuck out her hand and touched the cum, scooped up a bit glob, and rolled it between her fingers. Then, to my surprise, she brought it up to her nose and inhaled again. I could tell she was getting turned thinking about how a young guy was jerking off in her room. Penny knew she was hot and the effect it had on guys.

What happened next was what guys dream of - Penny stuck out her tongue and licked my cum off her fingers. She licked her fingers clean and then went back to the carpet to scoop up more of my cum and lick it. I couldn't believe my eyes. My dick started getting hard and I slowly pulled my shorts down getting ready to jerk off. That's when Penny also started undressing, first taking off her skirt, then her top. Her boobs had so much cleavage between them, I wanted to just put my fact in between and motorboat them. As I stared at her cleavage, she reached back and unclasped her bra, then she pulled it off and her massive boobs were loose. Her areola were spread out wide since they were nice and warm in the bra and her nipples were rock hard.

There she was, completely naked again, right in front of my eyes, as I stood in her closet with a throbbing boner. Penny then leaned back and spread her legs on the bed, then she rubbed her cum soaked finger into her hairy bush. Her boobs sat to the side on her chest and she moaned "ooh, you dirty little boy".

She rubbed her pussy in circles slowly, focusing on her clit which was near one of the hairiest parts of her pussy. I could see her pussy start to leak out juices from being turned on and that's when she leaned over to her left, reached under her bed, and grabbed her pink vibrator. Penny brought it to her pussy and lifted her butt off the bed a little bit, then she slid the vibrator on the outside of her pussy to coat it in her pussy juices.

The pace of my stroking was slow as I watched this, my friend's mom totally naked in front of me again and about to slide her vibrator into her cum soaked pussy. This was the biggest turn on of my life knowing she was turned on by a young boy cumming on her floor.

Now, with her vibrator soaked in her slippery juices, she angled the vibrator toward her belly and slipped it slowly inside of her. It went in very easily since she was so wet and I could hear the juices of her pussy as she did it. With her left hand, Penny reached down and turned the knob on her vibrator and put it on a high speed. She started to moan as she slid the vibrator farther into her pussy and it disappeared into the forest of hair between her legs.

I stopped stroking my dick since it was pulsing up and down with my heart rate, I was so turned on that any more strokes would make me erupt again. Instead, I kept looking through the slits in the closet door at Penny bringing herself off while thinking about me. She slid the vibrator in and out, in and out, in and out, while moaning and saying "yes Pete right there, that's the spot, that's the spot you dirty boy!". I heard louder squishing sounds coming from her pussy as she was getting wetter and nearing her orgasm. She took her other hand and rubbed her clit at the top in circles with her legs squirming around on the bed to her sides.

Peering closely at her masturbating, I could see there was a puddle forming below her hairy pussy, soaking her bed in juices. She lifted her butt off the bed and started squealing as she said "oh yeah Pete I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, right there!". That's when I saw a squirt of fluid come out of her pussy onto the bed, spraying 2 or 3 feet away to the end of it. Penny was squirting just like I had done a few minutes ago. She kept squirting as she kept the vibrator inside her with her legs bent and butt off the bed. As she squirmed around, her butt dropped to the bed and her legs were shaking. She turned the vibrator off but left it inside of her as she spread out in total relaxation.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing and was standing with my hands at my side but I felt a weird feeling between my legs. Even though I wasn't touching myself, seeing Penny cumming on her bed in front of me was about to make me cum too. I tried to stop but it was too late, I was too turned on from what I just saw, and my dick started spurting cum all over the closet door. I couldn't believe I had any cum left in my balls but it kept shooting out and then started dripping down the inside of the slits. Being totally silent so Penny didn't hear me, I breathed through my mouth to make sure I was quiet.

Right when I stopped cumming, Penny reached down and removed the vibrator from her soaked pussy, then placed it under the bed. She stood up, her boobs forming great cleavage in front of her, and she started walking over to the bathroom. Then I heard her turn the shower on and close the door to step inside.

Whew, this was my chance to leave! I opened the closet door and then closed it quietly behind me. Then I peeked around the corner and heard her moving around in the shower which was around the corner from the door. Before I left her room, I looked over to her bed and saw the big puddle of pussy juice on the bed. I had to get a fresh sniff of it so I walked over and bent over to inhale it. It smelled so fresh and musky that it knocked me back a little bit. It smelled so much better than what I had smelled in her panties.

Not wanting to waste the opportunity, I reached over to her night stand and grabbed a tissue, then I pressed it into the wet spot on her bed to soak up the fresh pussy juice. It was completely soaked immediately so I tucked it in my pocket to use for later. Then I tip toed over to her bedroom door, slowly opened it, and left. That was the hottest thing I've ever seen.

sandyman4
sandyman4
203 Followers