All Comments on 'Ch. 06 Unexpected Weekend'

by Jamie_1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Unfortunate ending. It would have been more exciting if he looked at it as an addition to his relationship with Sarah, involving three ways or nights out.

ChloecrossedChloecrossed12 months ago

This was just about the sexiest, romantic, dreamy and just plain damm hot story. I ❤️ it when my man treats me like this. Xxx

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I am ready for more of this story arc... I think his girl set this up!

BCaSoHBCaSoH11 months ago

Luuurve this series. Your descriptions are so intimate, romantic and sexy.

She needs to suck more cocks and get covered in lots more glorious aplha cum.

january19january1911 months ago

Really well written story, would be great to read more from you

4Leather4Leather10 months ago

Very nice, you just never know what might happen between two people. Was he set up? Just never know unless his girlfriend says. Hope to read chapter 7

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I want to say you created a beautiful story here that brought me a lot of happiness to read. i first read when it was new and i remember hanging on the end of every chapter for the next move. a very sweet, loving self-feminization and romance story.

i wonder what would happen if you ever continued it from here..someone else wondered if sarah the girlfriend had set it all up, i didnt even think of this but it almost makes sense. i like to think she was planning a threesome with john dominating them both which explains the teasing she does, but genuinely did get stuck at the airport and didnt expect them to hook up without her. I just think something would be lost from the story if there was a bigger conspiracy than this and it would feel more like any other story i’ve read.

but, i’m also fine if the adventure ends here, it’s beautifully sad in a way that the experience is so fleeting, not knowing what becomes of the mc after this almost waking dream of an affair happened to them.

all this to say. thank you for creating this, wherever you are now -jojo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous