Unexpected Winter Encounter

Story Info
She goes looking for live music and finds much much more.
3.1k words
4.48
13.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CanadianM
CanadianM
286 Followers

Janice was bored stiff. After a late night flight she had spent the last two days in long boring meetings, accomplishing nothing. And then, just when she thought she was going to fly home, Air Canada cancelled her flight and she could not get rescheduled until noon tomorrow. So here she was, stuck for another lonely night in cold and snowy Calgary.

"Well." she thought, 'I can't stand another night in this fucking hotel room, so I have to get out and find someplace to unwind and maybe listen to some music."

She grabbed her phone and got online, searching for live music venues. Most places only offered music on the weekends, but she finally found a place that had a Wednesday night amateur showcase. She showered and then realized that she had not brought any clothes other than the clothes she had worn to the meetings. She didn't think that the shorts and tank top she wore in her room were appropriate for a night out. Finally she decided on a plaid skirt and sweater with her leather boots. Taking a look at herself in the mirror she smiled and thought she looked pretty good for a 48 year old woman.

After a nice dinner in the hotel restaurant, Janice called for an Uber and headed to the club. It was a short drive on a freezing cold evening. When the car pulled up in front, she was a bit apprehensive as it was located in a building at the end of an old strip mall. Her need to not spend another boring night in her hotel room trumped her apprehension and she exited the car and headed inside.

The ambiance of the room surprised her. The focal point was a small stage in the far corner with an open dance area in front and an array of small tables in semi circles to view the stage. The lighting was low and a spotlight highlighted the stage area where a woman sat with her guitar singing a ballad. The sound reminded her of Norah Jones.

Janice looked around and saw that the room was about three quarters full, most of the patrons being middle aged. She took a seat at an empty table in the back row to the right of the stage. Several of the patrons glanced her way, but then their attention went back to the singer. A server came by and Janice ordered a glass of Pinot Gris and then settled in to just kick back and listen to the music.

After another ballad, the singer acknowledged the applause and left the stage, taking a seat at a table across the room. A few minutes later, three men got up and took their place on the stage. One sat at a keyboard, one at the drum set and the third plugged in a bass guitar and sat at a stool in front of the microphone. A tall handsome man appeared and introduced the group and told the audience to enjoy the trio's light jazz sound. Janice was taken by his looks, the wavy hair, greying at the temples, his rugged features and his dark eyes which drew hers to them. He was older than her, but had that timeless look that she found so attractive. Then as quickly as he had appeared, he was gone, and the trio began playing a sexy upbeat song. A few couples got up and took advantage of the small dance floor.

'I like this place," she mused as she took another sip of the wine.

Janice was enjoying herself, unwinding after the shitty week and was getting lost in the music. As the trio began their third song, Janice sensed a presence beside her and looked up into those dark eyes of the man who had introduced the group.

"I hope you are enjoying the music," he said, "I'm Peter and I own this little club and it is always nice to see new customers, especially on a weekday evening."

"I'm Janice and you have a great little place here. I am enjoying the music and the ambiance."

"Well then, allow me to buy you another glass of wine."

With that he motioned the server and a second glass of Pinot Gris appeared in no time. "Have a lovely evening, I must go and make sure that the last of tonight's performers is ready to go."

Janice watched him walk away and felt something tingle inside, there was something about him that had her mind wandering. She saw him go to a far table and speak to a striking redhead who smiled and laughed at whatever he was saying. Janice turned her attention back to the stage and again lost herself in the mellow tones of the music.

As the trio announced it would be their last number, Peter suddenly appeared at her side again and asked, "Would you like to have a dance, the next singer is a bit more upbeat and we should take advantage of this opportunity."

Without waiting for a reply, Peter took her hand and before she knew it she was in his arms on the dance floor. And it was magical. The trios rendition of 'Fly Me To The Moon' was amazing and Peter, who was obviously a good dancer, guided her slowly around the small dance floor. The feel of his hand in the small of her back and the way his dark eyes fixed on hers had Janice's heart fluttering. As the song went on, Peter pulled her closer, her full breasts now brushing his broad chest and his hand slipping to the top of her hip. There was an electricity between them that Janice had not felt in a long long time. As the song ended, Peter leaned in close, brushing his lips against her cheek and then said thank you before leading her back to her table.

"I have to introduce the next act, but may I share a drink with you later?"

"Of course, that would be nice."

The tall redhead was now on stage with a male accompanist sitting at the keyboard. Peter introduced her and she immediately started into an upbeat funky rendition

of 'Fever'.

Peter returned to the table and sat down. As he did the server appeared and placed a glass of whiskey in front of him.

"To Wednesday!" Peter said, raising his glass in a toast. "So tell me Janice, what brings you to my humble establishment on a rainy evening?"

Janice told him about her boring meetings and the cancelled flight and how she just needed to get out and unwind.

He laughed and joked, "Well I must send a letter of thanks to Air Canada for arranging for you to be here tonight."

As the redhead sang, Peter and Janice chatted and she found she really enjoyed his company. He was funny, well travelled and had a way of making flattering comments without being too overt. At some point Janice told him that it was getting late and she should call an Uber to drive her to her hotel. Peter suggested she wait just a bit longer as the club would close soon and he would give her a lift to her hotel. She was enjoying his company and quickly agreed.

The redhead finished her set to a nice round of applause and Peter got up and went to the stage to thank her and all the acts that had performed. He thanked the audience for coming and talked a bit about a group that would be featured on the weekend. He returned to the table and as he did, many of the patrons began to leave.

"It's always like this on Wednesdays, as soon as the music ends they all head home. They must be worried they will turn into a pumpkin if they stay past 11."

Janice laughed at the comment and then Peter excused himself and said he would only be a short time closing up. He offered Janice another drink, but she declined, telling him that two was her limit. She watched him as he stopped and spoke to the last of the patrons and then the server and the bartender as they put things away. A soft jazz track was playing as the club emptied and in no time Peter was back at the table. They chatted a bit more, then the bartender, came by and said he was heading home. Peter told him he would lock up and the man left, leaving the two of them alone in the club.

"Perhaps you would like one last dance before I drive you to your hotel?"

Again, not waiting for a response, he took her hand and led her to the empty dance floor. He moved gracefully with her in his arms, swaying to the music and pulling her close to him. His hand moved seductively up and down her back, and she could feel his arousal as she pressed against him. His hand moved to her bottom, giving it a soft squeeze. And then his lips were on hers, and they shared a long delicious kiss. Her fingertips caressed the back of his neck, her mouth yielded to his, and their tongues caressed each other as the kiss deepened. Peter's hand had magically slid her skirt up and she felt his fingertips brushing the flesh of her bare buttock. She gave a soft moan against his lips and felt his hand move slowly around her hip until one fingertip caressed the front of her panties. He was an amazing kisser and his touch had her quivering. Janice's body was reacting in ways it had not for a long, long time. Her own hand found his and held him there, letting him know it was what she wanted. And then, his finger was under her panties, moving slowly up and down through the folds of her hot and very wet pussy. She gasped as his finger entered her and moved slowly in and out. She moaned against his kiss and her hand gripped his wrist as his fingers worked their magic. Janice's head was spinning, she was lost in the moment and wanted more. As his finger glided in the slickness, she felt his thumb against her clit, and shockwaves coursed through her body. Her every fibre was tingling as the pleasure rose to a crescendo and she cried out against his lips. He did not stop, but kept going, and her body reacted with aftershock after aftershock.

"Oh fuck Peter, yes, yes!"

Slowly he moved his hand away, letting her catch her breath. Her body was saturated with pleasure. He kept kissing her, and as he did she felt his fingertip caressing her cheek. She felt her wetness still on it. It was so erotic and she broke the kiss and found his finger with her lips, drawing it into her mouth and sucking on it. The taste of her pussy still strong. Her own hand instinctively found the bulge in the front of his trousers and locating the zipper she slid it downward, then slipped her hand inside and caressed his manhood through the cotton of his briefs.

She smiled as she heard him say, "I need your mouth Janice, please!"

It was what she craved too and slowly went to her knees, unbuckling his trousers, sliding them down with the briefs and smiling as his beautiful cock sprung free in front of her. Her pussy still throbbed as her fingers circled the hard shaft and she found the tip in a soft kiss. A soft moan of pleasure escaped his lips as her fingers moved up and down and her mouth opened to take him in. The first taste of his pre cum was like an aphrodisiac and she began swirling her tongue around and around the fat head of Peter's cock. She felt his fingertips lightly brush her hair, and she took his cock deeper into her mouth. She wanted to give this man a blowjob he would never forget and her head bobbed and her tongue swirled as she greedily sucked him The deep sounds of pleasure he was making were music to her ears. She looked up and their eyes met and she tightened her lips around him as she could sense he was nearing the point of no return.

"I"m going to cum!" he moaned,

She did not pull away, but her lips tightened even more around his engorged flesh. And then she felt it, that first spurt as he growled in pleasure and the salty sweet taste of his cum filled her mouth. She sucked and swallowed as she felt his fingertips tighten in her hair. A bit of cum spilled from the corners of her lips and slid down her chin. She kept going, loving every minute of the intimate act, loving the taste of him, the sounds he was making, the feel of his still hard flesh in her mouth.

As he slowly began to soften he withdrew and she gave his cock one last kiss before he pulled her to her feet and their lips met in another long deep kiss. They stood there for she did not know how long, holding one another, sharing kisses and just savouring the moment they had shared.

Then Peter said, "I think we should pull ourselves together so I can give you that ride to your hotel. She nodded in agreement and gave him one more kiss before heading to the ladies room to freshen up. She peed and then washed her face and ran a comb through her hair. She was still feeling that intense sexual energy that had culminated on the dance floor a few minutes earlier. She returned to the main room and Peter was waiting, fully dressed and ready to go. As she approached, he took her again into his arms and gave her a soft kiss.

"That was beautiful, and so unexpected, you are an amazing woman Janice."

"You are kind of special yourself Peter,"

He took her hand and they left the club by a back door. His white BMW SUV was parked just outside the door. He opened the passenger door for her, and she slipped inside. 'Such a gentleman' she thought as he got behind the wheel and they pulled away.

It was a short ride to her hotel and little was said on the way. As he pulled up in front of the entrance, impulsively she asked, "Would you like to come up Peter?"

"I was hoping you would invite me."

He drove around the corner and into the underground parkade of the hotel. Janice used her keycard to access the hotel elevator and once the doors closed they were kissing again. Arriving at her floor, she took the lead, moving quickly to her room and opening the door. The door had hardly closed when they were in each other's arms again. Their clothes flew off and in no time they were standing naked, lost in a long deep kiss, hands roaming one another.

Peter guided them to the bed and again found her lips with his. totally enjoying the feel of his lips on hers.

"God Peter, your kisses are divine!"

And then his lips left hers, moving down, caressing her neck, the top of her breasts, her nipples. Janice was squirming on the big bed as she felt his tongue trace down and swirl around her belly button and then slowly move lower. He took his time, showering her belly with kisses, moving between her legs, kissing her inner thighs before moving to her hot centre. The first touch of his tongue was electric, it found the slick slit and moved up and down, side to side, exploring her sex completely. As the tip of his tongue found her extended clit, she felt him slide a finger into her. Her hips raised and she let out a loud cry of pleasure. His tongue was magical, flicking a staccato of pleasure against her pulsing nub of flesh. He paused just briefly to look up, their eyes meeting and she mouthed the word "Yes" needing him to keep going. Her fingertips were in his hair, guiding him back to her clit, letting him know what she wanted. HIs tongue flicked and swirled as his finger pressed inward and upward. And once again the beautiful wave of pleasure crested and then broke over her causing her to cry out his name. One hand gripped his hair tightly and the other the bedspread as he kept going, taking her to places she had not been in a long, long time.

"Fuck me Peter, I need your cock!"

Hearing this he lifted his head, gave her dripping wet pussy one last slow lick before mounting her. His cock slipped into the slickness of her and his lips found hers as he began to move his hips in a slow steady rhythm Janice's own hips raised to meet each wonderful thrust. Peter's hard cock feeling so fucking good in her. She raised her legs and felt him go deeper, her hands clenched his shoulders, nails digging into his flesh as they moved together in unison towards the pinnacle of pleasure.

"Yes, oh fuck yes Peter!" she cried out.

He raised up, watching her, seeing her big breasts sway with each deep thrust. His hands found them, giving them a hard squeeze as his cock worked like a piston in her hot wetness. And then, he felt himself pass the point of no return, and deep growls escaped his throat as he quickened the pace. Janice clenched around him, urging him on, and was quickly rewarded as he called out her name and his cock erupted deep inside her. He kept going, as she milked him of his seed, both of them lost in the moment of passion.

Slowly Peter came down from his high. His lips found hers in a deep kiss as he held her tight. He softened and slowly slipped from her. And as he did he felt her clench once more, trying to hold him inside. They kissed and held one another savouring the sweet afterglow of their lovemaking. After a time he moved off of her, lying beside her holding her hand. Only their breathing broke the quiet of the room.

"Thank you Peter, I needed that tonight."

He leaned over and kissed her, then replied, "It was beautiful, you are a beautiful and passionate woman and I am glad we could share this wonderful time together."

Janice rolled on her side and Peter cuddled into her from behind, his strong arms around her, and together they drifted off to a peaceful and contented sleep.

CanadianM
CanadianM
286 Followers