All Comments on 'Unexpected Winter Encounter'

by CanadianM

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
chytownchytownover 1 year ago

*****Good read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How does one finger a woman and her give him a blow job while dancing? And no one sees them? These Canadians are something else.

JayGardnerJayGardnerover 1 year ago

The club had closed & they were the last two people in the building. Hence the dancefloor activities. While we Canadians are rather adventurous, we are still refined. I would think that public blowjobs are still rare.

I enjoyed this story as it was a pleasant read.

CanadianMCanadianMover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you Jay for your comment and putting the sequence of events in context for Anonymous!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lovely story! Why did you post in ‘Mature’? This was more of a romance story, or even an erotic encounter. Their relative ages have little to nothing to do with the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Since she gave him head while on the dance floor, the next thing that should have happened is that she wakes up from a daydream! Then you can let them have sex for real afterward.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCanadianM@CanadianM
I enjoy writing stories for others in the hopes that it will turn them on and give them some pleasure, please feel free to comment and give constructive criticism. I also love to take photographs, and would like to expand my boundaries in that pursuit. I am a mature male and e...