Unfashionable Relationship

Story Info
Photographer harasses fashion models to have sex with them.
4.8k words
4.46
9.3k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Initially I intended this story to be something slightly different, but the characters sometimes act on their own. Thus it turned out to be a romance, at least as close to a romance as a porn story can be. It is still porn, don't get me wrong, just with less sex and more internal dialogue. I like it though and I hope that so will you. One day I might write a follow-up, but that will depend on the feedback I get from my readers. ;-)

-------------------

Linda did not know how to act. Such situations almost never happened in her career, she had always been smart, self-reliant and resourceful. These traits were helpful when she had been a model in her youth and became necessary when she retired from that job and became a manager of her own fashion house. The problem she was facing was not something unheard of in the business; it was a dirty secret in the trade of which she had heard stories, but had never confronted herself.

Jake, her photographer, was harassing her models. Lewd comments, not only beyond professionalism, but even flirting, accidental and not-so-accidental touches, and last but not least - sex proposals. Some were accepted, but when one girl rejected the "offer" he made her look bad in photos. Most models were not superstars, so when a photographer claimed a girl is not fit for the job his opinion usually trumped hers. In general some models decided to sell their bodies in order to gain fame, others sought work in a different fashion house. Not many decided to complain to their employers, because the industry was not exactly known for its high morals. Linda, being a former model, understood their situation, so she cared for her girls and they trusted her; now they required her help.

The seemingly simple solution would be to fire Jake, but it could pose numerous complications, a scandal being one of them. The other problem was the fact that Jake, despite his young age (he was barely thirty, a whole decade younger than Linda), was a superb photographer, one of the best in his trade. Replacing him, especially on a short notice, would be nearly impossible; and she had deadlines to meet. His acts were disgusting and Linda genuinely cared for her girls, but in their business one needed to be cynical and roughless to a certain degree in order to survive. She needed to find a method to pacify the conflict in a way that would leave everyone (somewhat) satisfied. The models would most likely be content, if Jake simply left them alone; any form of punishment for him should not be necessary to keep them quiet. The biggest problem would be the photographer himself. What should Linda do to make him stop his awful behaviour, while at the same time continuing to perform his job and maintain its quality?

Jake was not a bad man. He did not abuse his position simply because he could and that was the easiest way to bang models; a few months ago he would have been appalled by a suggestion of harassment or blackmail. But then things began to deteriorate. Before it got bad it has been really good though which somehow made the crisis harder to bear.

Jake had always wanted to be a photographer. His first camera was something his father got for free when he bought five rolls of film (kids nowadays will not know what that was). It was cheesy, but good enough for a ten year old kid. In his early teens Jake learnt that photographing people was what he could do best and by the age of sixteen he was already earning some money working as a photographer.

Jake met Janice when he was twenty-two, she was a year younger and studied law. He worked full time as a photographer, but remained a free spirit. She was ambitious and a workaholic, but also brilliant and beautiful. Jake on the other hand was awfully average, as far as appearance went, uncharacteristic and unphotogenic, which disturbed him. But Janice could see beyond his looks and their relationship clicked. When Jake found a job at Linda's Mystery it was a dream come true. Sure, such a job seriously limited his independence, but he would be working for the great Linda Angel, a former model on whom he used to have a crush and to whose photos he masturbated numerous times in his youth; although he never mentioned the latter in a conversation. He still admired his employer's class and mature beauty. She was tall and slender as models tend to be. Despite her age Linda maintained an impeccable body, toned, fit and fully natural; Jake had an eye for such things. There might have been wrinkles around her eyes, but those only added character to her handsome face. Her hair was long, thick and healthy; its natural fair hue had darkened over time, so she bleached them like most blondes did.

At around the same time Jake got his dream job, Janice finished her studies, found employment at a large law firm and... disappeared; well - mostly. They did not split up, but she was working most of the time and often returned home just to sleep; and usually she was too tired for sex anyway. This went on for a few years and Janice's rapidly developing career did not improve anything. Jake was surrounded by beautiful women in his job, often dressed in only lingerie, so by the time he and Janice split up his frustration reached its zenith. The fact that he had always been insecure about his appearance did not help either. He might not have been exactly short, 180 centimetres is a decent height, but in an environment where most women are almost as tall and wear high heels most of the time, the photographer felt short. One thing led to another and ultimately he broke the work ethic to which he had adhered his entire life. After one of the models surrendered to his "charm" he felt awful, the sex was not overly satisfying either; although his penis stood up to the task. But like with drugs it was hard to stop after the first "successful" try, even if the moral hangover remained. Now it seemed that the ball had dropped and Jake's dream would be completely shattered. Linda called him to her office.

Linda's sleep was restless and full of sexy dreams... uncomfortably sexy dreams. The fact that she and her husband had separate bedrooms did not help in the least. Their sex-life had been almost non-existant for the last couple of years, they remained together mostly because of their two kids, aged nine and ten. Their relationship was not exactly successful, but at least they managed to avoid major conflicts and fights. A drawer full of sex toys helped in that regard to a certain degree.

Linda woke up horny and once again had to refer to the drawer for contentment. Against the stereotype her libido had always been higher than that of her husband and now when she was nearing menopause it seemed to have increased; as if her body was trying for a last ditch effort to obtain pleasure. With a vibrator pressed tightly against her pussy Linda came up with a solution for the problem at work. If Jake so desperately wanted to fuck a model he could have her, as long as he left the girls alone! The post-orgasmic mental clarity should have dismissed the plan as absurd, but somehow it did not. A deeper analysis would clearly show that this was basically rewarding the man for improper behaviour, instead of punishing him. Apparently the toy-inducted orgasm was not satisfying enough, so the mental clarity was not clear enough either.

Linda sent the kids to school then went to work determined to resolve the problem.

Jake tried to think of apologies as he walked to Linda's office. He was a master of images, but had never been too good with words. How does one even apologise for such a deed? A simple "sorry" would surely not cut it. He desperately tried to think of something that could save his career when he reached the front desk. The cute secretary thankfully was oblivious of the entire issue, full of smiles she greeted and announced him. Jake went inside.

"Sit down and listen," Linda said in a stern voice, even before Jake opened his mouth, "stay silent until I tell you to speak. What I'm going to say is uncomfortable, so I don't want to be interrupted."

The photographer barely nodded his head as she continued.

"I've heard about your shenanigans with the girls. It's abominable, I'm both angry and disappointed, because I considered you to be a better man. But you're a good photographer and you're young enough to give me hope that you might make amends. I don't want any erotic tensions during photo shoots, not even innuendos. If you're unable to control your libido and are so desperate to have sex with a model, you can do that with me. Just don't overuse it and leave the girls alone. Do we have a deal?" Linda was tense when she made the speech and nervously awaited the answer.

Jake could not believe his ears. Instead of firing or even suing him Linda Angel was instead proposing to have sex with him?! Was that some kind of perverted joke intended to mock and punish him? Her intense voice and expression suggested that she was dead serious. Of course the proper reaction would be to decline the sex part of the proposal, apologise and promise to behave. But how could he reject the possibility of having sex with Linda Angel?! Even in such awkward circumstances. Yes, it was improper, but she made the proposal herself. In the most calm and collected voice he could muster Jake answered:

"Yes, we have a deal."

"Good," Linda was only slightly relieved. One more thing remained to be established.

"T-today?" Jake asked, his voice was shaky, but the meaning of his question was obvious.

"Yes," Linda replied, "we can do it today. I'll meet you after everyone has left."

Overwhelmed by the situation Jake forgot to actually apologise and silently did what apparently was expected of him - left his boss' office.

The photographer could not believe his luck as he was exiting Linda's office. A part of his brain worried that this could be some kind of trap, a devious plan to punish him in an elaborate fashion; but he dismissed such thoughts.

It was difficult to focus on his work, when he had the perspective of having sex with Linda Angel in a few hours. Fortunately his skill and experience were able to guide him through the day. He also behaved fully professionally with all the models, even those whom he had harassed. Finally all other people had left the building and he was left alone with Linda. His heart was racing and he could feel his penis stirring in his pants, for now fuelled by pure imagination.

Fortunately for Linda her day was incredibly busy, which left her little time to reconsider the decision she had made in the morning. A quiet voice in her head kept telling her that it was an awful idea, but a few other parts of her body were waiting in anticipation for the evening. She managed to pacify any doubts with an awkward mixture of lust and rationalisation. Eventually all other people had left the building and she was left alone with Jake. She had just the right place to take him - a room designed for people for whom work was life; she had not used that bedroom since she gave birth to her kids. Occasionally it was used by some of the girls, but Linda discreetly made sure that no-one had any plans to sleep there that day.

"Follow me," were the only words spoken between Linda and Jake.

He wanted to reply with something, anything, but no words seemed proper in current circumstances. He felt that in the tense atmosphere any compliments would sound like mockery. So he just adhered to the command and enjoyed the sight of the woman walking in front of him. Linda's outfits had always been a perfect combination of class, simplicity and sexiness. The skirt she currently wore was tight and ended a few centimetres above the knee, her slender legs were covered in sheer black stockings and on her feet she wore a pair of black pumps; Jake estimated that their heels were about nine centimetres tall. Linda's purple blouse was also tight and revealed only a bit of cleavage. When Jake first met Linda in person he could not fail to notice that her breasts had grown since her modelling days, most likely a result of her pregnancies; with his professional eye he estimated them to be large C cups.

Jake was not really surprised when he learnt that there was a bedroom (with a bathroom) in their building. This was not a trade where you could work from home, but it was not uncommon to live at work. It most likely was not the first time when the bedroom was used for adultery too, although Jake had a feeling that it might have been the first time for Linda.

The first seconds after they entered the room were awkward. No-one had anything to say and any words would most likely make the situation even more awkward. Linda was the first to begin stripping, so Jake swiftly followed her tracks. As a former model Linda was comfortable with nudity, but the kind of nudity she had experienced was public and professional, as weird as that sounds. Her current situation was intimate, but she was accompanied by a man with whom she had no emotional connection. She decided to try pretending that he was her boyfriend and they were on their first date; she had enough acting skills to pull that off and maybe assuming the role would make the whole situation easier.

Linda began to strip. She tried to make it look natural; if she were to act like a bored prostitute the entire experience would feel for her like that kind of activity. She noticed that Jake was also removing his clothes. He did not look like a roughless blackmailer who would abuse his power to take advantage of young inexperienced models. More than anything he fit the image of a shy boyfriend on the first date. Good, that should make things easier.

The initial phase of the stripping felt weirdly uncomfortable for Jake, but swiftly he simply turned his gaze to Linda's body and enjoyed the sight. "Do just that - enjoy it", he told himself in his thoughts. Linda Angel had agreed to have sex with him and he should try to obtain as much pleasure from it as possible. He also wanted to do his best, so that she would enjoy the act as well, at least physically; it would be a way of making amends for his earlier misbehaviour. Jake approached Linda and gently placed his hands on her hips. He sensed that kissing her would not be appropriate so he just softly caressed her skin for a while. He was pleasantly surprised when she did the same to him.

When Linda led Jake to the bedroom she was the one with the initiative, but once she made the mental switch to the "first date" she expected him to take over. But there was no good method of informing him of her expectations, she feared that he could take the initiative by pushing her onto the bed and fucking her right away; not that such scenario would be completely bad... Fortunately Jake seemed to have caught the "first date" vibes and proceeded slowly and gently. His palms felt pleasant on her skin and he was not bad looking either. His face might have lacked any distinctive masculine features, but his body was lean and toned; Linda could tell whether someone exercised and ate healthily, and the photographer clearly took care of himself. Before he stepped closer she also noticed his genitals and was impressed by their size.

Avoiding the kiss felt awkward, but Jake sensed that it was for the better. Instead of pursuing Linda's lips he leaned and placed a soft kiss on her shoulder. Her skin was smooth and he could sense that the toned muscles were slowly relaxing; the tense atmosphere was beginning to disappear. Jake's hand moved from Linda's hip upward to her breasts, while his lips moved down towards the same destination. Her breasts had grown indeed and inevitably also sagged a bit, still it was clear that she took great care of them and her skin; the natural effect of ageing did not reduce the attractiveness of her breasts. Jake gently grabbed one boob with his hand and placed a soft kiss in the vicinity of the nipple. The next kiss was right on the nipple, the man then sucked gently on it for a moment. Jake could feel that Linda's breathing had changed already and that was a good sign; she was enjoying his touch.

Linda's hands did not remain idle either. While she offered her body to Jake she also felt a sudden urge to touch him. It had been a while since she sensed a strong masculine body so close to her and beneath her fingers. Her husband was thirteen years older than her, but did not take proper care of his ageing body; somehow the thought of him did not elicit any pangs of guilt. Jake's skin was youthful and soft, his muscles toned and firm, not bulging and ripped, but that was not necessary for a man to be strong and masculine. Jake grabbed Linda's breasts with both hands and squeezed them softly. He also straightened up, so the pair found themselves face to face. Linda had already taken her heels off, so now she was a few centimetres shorter than the man. For a moment they just stood and looked at each other, then he leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. She did not oppose it, but initially did not return it either.

Linda almost completely forgot why she was there, their "first date" act was so convincing. She still was not fully ready for an actual kiss, but it happened so naturally and his lips were so gentle. She quickly overcame her indifference and kissed Jake back. Their arms wrapped around their torso, just as if they were a pair of regular lovers. The kiss was not overly long nor passionate, but it felt nice; it helped to break the ice a bit more. When their lips parted they could proceed towards the bed, physically and mentally.

The bed was only a few steps away, but the "journey" was a significant one. Jake remained by Linda's side and continued to caress her body. At a leisurely pace they reached the bed and shared another kiss before getting onto it. Linda lied on her back and spread her legs, but Jake did not get between them immediately. Instead he knelt at the edge of the bed, grabbed the woman's foot and kissed it right above the ankle, he then proceeded to kiss his way up the limb. Jake moved at a leisurely pace, one of his hands held Linda's leg up, while the other caressed her soft skin. Occasionally he would lick her skin between the kisses. As they both remained silent he could hear her breathing becoming slightly heavier.

Eventually Jake reached the space between Linda's long legs, he quickly noticed that she was already getting moist. Content with his achievements so far he decided to continue on the path of pleasing Linda. His cock was hard already and eager for action, but it could wait; the photographer had that much self-control. Especially since he had always enjoyed giving cunnilingus and over the years he became rather proficient at it. He could not miss the opportunity to show off his skills in front of the woman of his teenage fantasies. Just like with the rest of the foreplay Jake started slowly. He placed a few kisses on the skin around the vagina, then licked a few circles around the clitoris; his tongue moved millimetres away from the tender spot, but never quite touched it.

Linda let out a quiet involuntary moan which in the silence sounded almost like a scream. Damn! This guy was good. She completely did not expect the evening to look like that, but now it felt as if Jake was reading her mind. The slow gentle foreplay was exactly what she needed, the man behaved as if they were here to satisfy her sexual needs, not his. She almost completely forgot about the initial reason they were having sex and fully delved into the date with her lover scenario, which was easy because the photographer was behaving exactly like a caring lover would.

Jake did not tease Linda for too long simply because that meant teasing himself as well. Soon his tongue touched the clit and poked it several times before moving to the pussy. He finally flaunted his full skill and was rewarded with Linda's louder groan, there was no doubt that she was enjoying it. Her pussy was quickly getting wetter as well, so Jake knew that she would soon be ready for his cock. Several moments later he stopped to lick and lifted his head from between the woman's legs; he kept a palm there though and fingered her clit.

12