Unfashionable Relationship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda could not believe how good it felt. Over the last few years she had almost forgotten the joy of sex; she even missed the irony of who and why helped her remember. Her body definitely needed that kind of treatment... and more. As amazing as Jake's cunnilingus skills were, she craved his cock, to feel it stretch her now wet vaginal lips. But first she wanted to taste him in her mouth, not necessarily to return the favour, but to simply refresh the memories of fellating a man. The men loved receiving blowjobs and Linda used to be quite fond of giving them. When Jake rose the woman knew what his intentions were, she sat up as well. She no longer cared what he would think about her if she exhibited too much enthusiasm. He had offered her a lot of pleasure, but she wanted to take even more. Linda reached out to grab the hard cock.

Jake was surprised by Linda's initiative, but of course he did not interrupt her. He stopped fingering her clit and lied on his side to offer her better access. Linda avoided looking at his face and focused on the penis instead. She was amazed by its size; she had not seen too many different cocks in her life and those she had were average, Jake's was significantly larger both in length and girth. She leaned forward, opened her mouth and gently took the head of the penis between her lips. She squeezed them softly and used her tongue to lick the tip, she could taste the precum leaking already; Jake was just as ready as she was herself. But Linda did not want to give the photographer a blowjob, just taste his cock for her own satisfaction. She took the penis deeper into her mouth and never stopped licking it. Jake moaned quietly, apparently she was doing something right without even trying. Linda held the cock in her mouth for a moment and savoured the taste; Jake had clearly prepared for their "date", he must have taken a shower in the facility's locker room, but apparently he also shaved his crotch on a regular basis. Linda eventually stopped the licking, sat up, then lied on her back again; all without looking directly into Jake's eyes or saying a word. That was not exactly a first date type of behaviour, but she feared her acting skills might not be good enough. The evening went surprisingly well as it was, there was no need to risk spoiling it.

The photographer did not need further encouragement. He got between Linda's legs, aimed his penis at her waiting pussy and carefully shoved it in; wet or not he was well aware of his size. The cock went in smoothly accompanied by the woman's loud moan. Once it was in avoing eye contact in the missionary position would be awkward, but by now their expressions showed pure lust and sex was all that mattered; nothing could spoil that mood. Jake withdrew his hips, pushed them forward again and began to fuck Linda, he quickly reached the desired pace and the forcefullness of his thrusts revealed the pent-up sexual frustration.

It was also exactly what the woman needed herself - a strong man who would fuck her properly. Linda had never been a screamer, but occasional moans kept escaping from her lips; the sexual frustration had pent up inside of her as well. She might have been a middle aged woman who gave birth to two children, but in recent years most of her sexual activity was playing with her toys; this meant that Jake's size caused her pussy to feel tight.

The following several minutes looked the same, but neither of the lovers would call them monotonous. They would most likely not use the term love making either, but only because of the genesis of the sex. They kept looking at each other's faces and the lust they saw in the other one's expression only intensified their own experience.

Finally Linda sensed something she had not experienced in years - climax. She pushed her head back and issued a soft high-pitched cry, she wrapped her long legs around Jake's waist and grabbed the sheets with her palms. Her body trembled as the man continued to fuck her, she completely lost the sense of time. Only when later she regained her senses Linda realised that they were both as careless as teenagers - they were having sex without any protection! She was still regaining breath when she sensed Jake's body tensing, she released the grip of her legs and opened her mouth to speak. Fortunately the man turned out to be the smarter one of the pair. He withdrew his penis right before ejaculating. Jake shot a large load onto her belly and breasts, its volume matched the size of his testicles. Linda was not a prude, but being covered in semen made her feel nasty; or maybe naughy was a better word, because she enjoyed that feeling. A single intercourse seemed to have awakened numerous new and old feelings inside of her.

When Jake finished he looked Linda into the eyes, lowered his body and kissed her on the lips, she kissed him back; it was short, but sensual. When their lips parted the photographer again looked Linda in the eye and said in something that could be called a loud whisper:

"Thank you."

Linda did not reply, fearing that she might break the special mood. Jake seemed to understand the fragility of their situation as well. Any moment now the post-orgasnim clarity might remind them of the origins of their "date", that was why he began to dress up, even though he would like to take a shower, especially together with Linda. No more words were said as he left.

Linda laid her head back on the bed, spread her arms to the sides and lied motionless for a longer while. Now that she finally calmed down she had the opportunity to ponder on the recent events. She no longer needed to pretend that it had been a "first date", but the date vibes remained on their own. Linda remembered why she had agreed to have sex with Jake, but at the same time she could not deny that it has been genuinely pleasant. The photographer acted as if her pleasure was at least as important to him as own. Sure, in the end he too received what he had wanted, but not even for a moment he looked like a selfish evil man who could harass the models. Linda was somewhat confused, but at the same time content, she felt that she had made the right choice. She believed that Jake would leave the models alone and she achieved that without making a great sacrifice on her part.

Eventually Linda got up, took a shower, changed the sheets and returned home. Even when she was later sitting with her kids her thoughts kept returning to Jake and their amazing sex. During the sleep there was nothing to distract her, so the memories of the recent love making returned in their full glory, she relived the entire 'date' more than once.

12