Unfashionable Relationship Ch. 02

Story Info
Linda’s and Jake’s awkward relationship develops.
5.2k words
4.6
5.5k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda woke up hornier than ever, even before her eyes fully opened her hands reached between her legs; she simply had to use the vibrator. The climax she reached several minutes later was even less satisfying than the one from twenty-four hours ago; after tasting the real thing a toy could no longer achieve its purpose. Linda craved to be fucked by a real man. By Jake. No. Yes! But… how? She could not just ask him to. And she specifically told him not to overuse their deal.
“Fuck!” Linda swore loudly.

Even despite the circumstances sex with Linda exceeded all of Jake’s expectations, and they had been high. After the initial awkwardness the rest of the evening felt like a regular date. Jake did his best to please his, supposedly reluctant, lover and he was certain that he had succeeded. Sure, a woman could fake an orgasm, but she might do that only when she does not want her lover to feel bad. Linda had no such motivation and her reactions seemed genuine, not just the climax. He was painfully aware that it had not been an actual date and his earlier departure was one of the proofs; a joint shover would have felt so good…
For the rest of the day Jake kept thinking about Linda and their deal. Of course he planned to act fully professional with the model and make the best photos possible. Regardless of how the agreement with Linda would end he was not going to make that same mistake again and would never harass anyone.

Jake woke up with an erection. This was nothing uncommon, he was still young and healthy, and his hormones operated properly. Only this time he felt that he could not simply walk it off, the horniness he was feeling would make it difficult to focus on work. Masturbation turned out to be only partially successful. While it relieved him of the temporary tension, it did not stop him from thinking about Linda. Could he ask her for sex again today? She told him not to overuse their deal, but did not set any specific limits. What would happen if she lost patience with him? But she could simply say ‘no’ and they would then agree on certain limits. Yes, that was the most probable outcome. Just like with regular dating, there was no harm in asking, right? Jake decided that he would try to catch Linda during the day and make his proposal.

The day went on mostly normally for the both of them, they were busy enough to forget about any anxiety and tension, although Jake continued to search for an opportunity to approach Linda; eventually he found it.
“Good morning, Linda,” the photographer started the conversation casually.
“Good morning, Jake,” she replied and sounded almost friendly.
The man had feared that she might sound cold and unapproachable, but was pleasantly surprised by something opposite. Throughout the day he had considered numerous possible ways of asking her on another ‘date’; ultimately he ended with the simplest one.
“Could we do it again today?”


He asked it! Linda had to hold back a smile. Over the course of the day she had fantasized a lot about another ‘date’ and how to make it happen, but she never took the time to consider an answer to that very question. She should not sound too eager, but could not be too reluctant either, she just could not discourage him and miss the opportunity. Luckily for her the long time it took her to come up with the answer looked exactly like reluctance. Unluckily for her she could not come up with a good answer.
“Yes,” the word basically escaped her mouth and with the last effort she managed to make it sound plain. Linda knew that she should add something about not overusing, but just did not trust her own voice.
Jake stood in silence for a moment, dumbfounded by how easily it went. Eventually he spoke:
“Same time and place, right?”
“Yes,” Linda finally calmed down, “now please leave, I’m quite busy.”
“Sure, sorry! See you later.”
The photographer barely managed to suppress a grin before he left the office; he still could not believe his luck. Linda must have been in an exceptionally good mood, because she agreed so easily. Next time he might not be so lucky, so after today he should ask about more specific limits. He wanted to have sex with her as often as possible without making her angry or impatient.

Linda was not sure whether she should feel happy, because she would have sex with Jake in a few hours, or angry, because she agreed so easily and in such a foolish manner. She had behaved like a teenager who was too shy to speak to a boy and then he finally approached her. What would the photographer think if he found out how eager she was? She would need to think over what to say to him after they finished. Linda understood that she would need to create a more specific limit, but what should it be? She wished she could get fucked by Jake every day, but admitting that was out of question. Once a week would probably be the most reasonable proposal, but that would simply be not enough for Linda. Ultimately she decided to propose having sex twice a week and hope that Jake would not consider her a slut.

The photographer analysed the very same thing. How much could he ask for without angering his employer? Twice a day would be his preferred choice; he laughed at that thought. Probably making that joke in a conversation with Linda would not be the best idea. So how often? Once a week was definitely not enough, twice would be barely enough, but three times might test Linda’s patience. But maybe if the evening went well she could be more receptive to his ideas. She had been very… understanding and Jake felt that luck was on his side; he would do his best to please Linda and then bid high. Even if she disagreed with his proposal she should not cancel their deal, just place a counter-bid.

Both Linda and Jake felt quite impatient throughout the rest of the workday. Eventually other employees went home and they could once again meet in the empty bedroom. This time Jake was much more confident than previously. As soon as they entered the room he gently grabbed Linda’s arm, turned her around and kissed her on the lips. She did not oppose and soon returned the kiss. In her heels the woman was a few centimetres taller than the photographer, but that fact no longer bothered him. Her positive reaction emboldened him and he began to strip her while their lips were still locked.

Linda was not sure how she should behave on the second “date”. She craved the sex, but could not be too forward about it. She decided to be somewhat reserved, but to also moderate the moderation, if that made any sense. Any plans, however vague they might have been, evaporated as soon as Linda’s and Jake’s lips touched. The man was passionate and decisive, and his approach proved to be contagious. Linda eagerly returned the kiss and offered no resistance when Jake began to take her clothes off. Being stripped turned her on even more, she assisted her lover in the endeavour, all still amid the kissing and caressing. Once Linda was naked she began to return the favour; soon they were both naked and moved onto the bed where some more making out commenced.

The order of events which followed was similar to that of the previous evening, only this time everything went more smoothly and naturally. There was a lot less tension, replaced by genuine passion, which in turn made the whole experience even more pleasurable. The pair no longer avoided eye contact and in general no actions felt forced or awkward. While neither of them forgot about the origins of their “date”, they unanimously decided to ignore it for now; without any consultation.

Now that they were both more relaxed, they began to learn each other’s tender sports and reactions. Jake’s licking might not have changed too drastically, but to Linda it felt so much better. In return she wanted to make the blowjob more pleasant to the photographer as well, even though previously he had no reasons to complain. Ultimately they ended up in a sixty-nine which was a minor change. The only reason they did not make each other climax with their mouths and tongues was because they wanted more. Jake was on top and he was the one who interrupted the mutual oral pleasuring. He then got up from Linda and the two shared a short but passionate kiss; neither were bothered to be tasting themselves on their lover’s lips.

When the kiss ended Linda lied back and spread her legs wide. Missionary was decent yesterday and it should suffice today as well. They were not yet at the stage to explore more sophisticated positions and doggy-style did not seem to be sensual enough for the mood. Both lovers were more than ready, with their genitals soaking wet and hungry for action. Jake went in decisively, but not roughly; it was exactly what Linda needed and she even issued a soft moan. The man soon found a steady rhythm and she wrapped her long legs around his waist.

Yesterday’s sex was undeniably satisfying, even if the entire experience was not exactly perfect and felt awkward at times. It had awakened in Linda numerous desires that had been dormant for years. Today, with the awkwardness almost entirely gone, their love making ensured that these cravings would not go to sleep again anytime soon. Jake was still unaware that he had managed to reawaken the passion within Linda, but he was making love to her as if that had always been his main goal.

The model’s orgasm was even more intense than previously. It was not any louder, because she did not become a screamer overnight, but it surpassed her expectations. Jake barely managed to withhold his own climax until Linda calmed down, the clenching of her vaginal muscles was a real challenge to him. He finally withdrew his cock and again shot a voluminous load onto her belly and breasts; this time it too made her feel weirdly naughty, but in a positive way. Jake leaned forward and the pair shared a long sensual kiss; this one felt a lot more like something that actual lovers would do; even if there was no actual love between the two, there sure was genuine lust and passion. Jake knew that the question he was about to ask would spoil the mood, but it had to be asked and he was sure that this moment was the best opportunity he would get.

“Linda…” Jake began uncertainly, but quickly gained confidence, “there’s something I need to ask you.”
As he spoke he was gently caressing her soft skin with his finger.
“Hmm…” was the model’s only reply.
“You had said,” the man continued, “that I shouldn’t overuse our deal.”
Linda focused on his words better. She had indeed said that, but back then she had no idea that the sex would feel so GOOD. Now she craved that Jake would very much overuse it. But she was married and had kids, she could not just tell her employee to fuck her every day.
“I was thinking,” Jake went on, “that maybe we should specify the limit, so that no-one feels cheated…”
“Yes,” Linda finally replied, “that might be a good idea.”
That was what she said aloud, but silently she preferred a no-limit approach.
“You do? Oh, good.”
Jake was just buying time, he was still hesitation whether he should suggest twice or thrice a week.
“What would you say,” he finally asked, “about doing it… four times a week?”
The words came out of his mouth on their own. As soon as he spoke them he knew he had overbid, but there was no way to take them back.

“Okay,” came a simple reply.

Jake was astonished and could not say a word. He had feared it might be difficult to have Linda agree to three times, but there she was easily accepting four. He could not think of anything more to say.

Linda was as astonished by her own words as the photographer. She should not have accepted such a proposal so easily, she should have objected, feigned reluctance. Sure, she very much wanted to have sex with Jake so often, but she could not let him know that. The model had to say something to balance the too-easy agreement
“But I think we shouldn’t do it tomorrow. Someone could notice.”
Crap. That was not right either, she sounded like a lover trying to conceal their romance. Maybe she should not speak too much after all, in her current state she could not think too clearly. The best solution would be to ask Jake to leave, but his fingers caressing her body felt so nice… Linda had been a decision maker for many years, sometimes it simply was so much easier to put the responsibility aside and let things happen.

“Yes,” Jake finally replied, “that’s a reasonable idea.”
He said it somewhat absentmindedly and then joined Linda in her silence; he was still somewhat shocked after the completely unexpected success. His hands kept exploring her body, they now reached her breasts and began to fondle them softly. The previous evening lacked that kind of intimacy after sex and neither of the pair wanted to interrupt it now. With his palms still on Linda’s breast Jake leaned forward and they shared another kiss, a longer more sensual one this time. When their lips parted the photographer resumed the caressing of Linda’s skin. She returned the favour, she wanted to feel up his young athletic body.

They spent some time touching each other gently and occasionally kissing. No words were spoken until, after the final kiss, Jake whispered:
“Thank you”.
Linda almost completely abandoned the ‘reluctant’ role, now she simply wanted to be kind.
“Thank you,” she whispered back.
Jake again left without taking a shower, but this time the mood was completely different. Not making love to Linda tomorrow did not seem so bad with the promise of having her four times a week. The model spent several minutes just lying on the bed. She tried to think and analyse the whole predicament, but she just could not focus. It was so much easier to just go with the flow and enjoy the new/old experience.

Throughout the rest of the day Jake could not believe his luck. Only yesterday, when Linda had called him to her office, he was afraid of being fired or worse. Then everything did a U-turn and has been going perfectly the whole time. Every gamble had paid off and the sex was divine. He had to pinch himself to check whether it was all for real. His dreams were sweet and he woke up with an erection; he dealt with it right away. Normally Jake was not so keen on masturbation, but in current circumstances he knew the arousal would impede his work.

Linda had ambivalent feelings about her own reaction to Jake’s proposal. That obviously was not the proper response, she had acted way too eagerly. Although to be honest the initial proposal of having sex with the photographer was not proper to begin with. Yet at the same time she simply felt good. The sex had been incredible, the best in years, and she wanted to have more. It might have been wrong, with her being married and having kids, but Jake managed to reawaken her femininity and she did not want it to become dormant again. Linda had always been aware of her own beauty and healthy youthful appearance, but now she also FELT sexy and youthful. These feelings, and many others, were too strong to ignore, so ultimately she decided to go with the flow. Nothing bad could come out of something that felt so good, right?

Linda’s dreams were just as vivid and sexy as Jake’s, and she woke up equally horny, but this time she decided not to masturbate. On the contrary she intended to embrace and potentially enhance it by dressing in a sexier outfit. Nothing too serious - a shorter skirt, deeper cleavage and taller heels. Not scandalous yet and well within the limits of her industry, but together with a more prominent makeup it made her feel more sexy, and that was the only goal. Of course she was certain that everyone would notice the change, this was the fashion industry after all, but she hoped that no-one would over-analyse it; well… Jake might. Maybe she could even tease him a bit on their non-sex day? If she tried that she would most likely be teasing herself as well though; not that it was a bad thing.

Linda had ‘aimed’ her alterned outfit at Jake, but obviously he would not be the only one to notice her new style. The former model was not vain and did not need additional confirmation of her own attractiveness, but receiving compliments was always pleasant and everyone, both men and women, seemed to deem the changes to her outfit to be positive. Linda valued the feedback, but was mostly interested in Jake’s reaction. She was tempted to see her lover right away, but she managed to resist the temptation. She did not even need an excuse to call him into her office, after all he was her employee and there were always some actual matters that needed to be discussed. When, at one point during the day, such a matter arose Linda called Jake to visit her; he came right away.

Jake remembered that this was supposed to be a ’no sex day’, but when Linda called him he could not help but think of making love to her today as well. He managed to dismiss that thought and with a business-oriented mind went to see his boss; the professional mindset evaporated as soon as he saw her.
“Wow, Linda! You look stunning!” the photographer exclaimed even before saying ‘good morning’, “ehm, sorry, I…”
“Thank you, Jake, I appreciate it,” Linda replied with a smile.
She received the kind of reaction she had been secretly hoping for and could not fully hide her satisfaction. She still intended this to be a mostly professional meeting, but it did not mean she could not have a little fun. The model had some photos and sketches to show and discuss with Jake. While they were doing that she used every opportunity to offer him a view of her cleavage or legs. The photographer tried to keep his eyes focused on either the photos or Linda’s face, but was not overly successful. The woman acted as if she did not notice anything, but it was difficult for her to hide her own amusement… and arousal. It was almost a miracle that their meeting turned out to be actually productive. Linda was certain that Jake had an erection throughout half of their conversation; her suspicions were confirmed when he eventually stood up to leave. The man did not even try to hide it, that would have been too obvious anyway. He just made a half-embarrassed smile, said “bye” and left. Linda wondered whether he was aware that she craved sex as much as he did, she hoped he did not, but her actions contradicted these thoughts.

The pair met a few more times throughout the day, but never talked for too long. Ultimately they both went home feeling aroused and unfulfilled. Tomorrow would have to be a sex day not just because they were horny, but could not openly admit it to each other. It was also Friday and they could not realistically meet on the weekends.

At home Linda had the benefit of being distracted by kids. She could change her clothes to something more practical and mostly forget about the romance while taking care of and playing with them. Jake had no such distractions, any kind of entertainment he tried did not help him to take his mind off his lover/boss. Ultimately he went to the gym, but in the long run the physical effort did little to suppress his impatience and arousal. Jake once again realised that he would be unable to properly focus on his work tomorrow, if he did not take care of the morning wood. He was certain that it would not impede the lovemaking that was to come in the evening.

Linda chose a different but equally revealing outfit for Friday, she replaced pantyhose with stockings and wore sexy lace lingerie along with them. She was certain that Jake was a man who would fully appreciate it. The model also could not miss the opportunity to once again call the photographer to her office for business talk spiced up by some teasing. This time Jake found it even harder to focus on work and quite shamelessly ogled her legs and cleavage. The shortness of Linda’s skirt and the way she allowed it to ‘accidentally’ hike up gave the man a few opportunities to spot the tops of her stockings. Once again he left the office with an erection, but before he did so they confirmed today’s ‘date’.

12