Unfashionable Relationship Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the day seemed to last so long for the both of them. When the work finally ended and all of the other employees went home Jake could not hide his enthusiasm. Linda made some half-hearted effort to conceal hers, but with the altered dressing style she failed to convince even herself. Although the photographer in his almost elated state might have missed the fact that his boss was not exactly reluctant; men can often be so blind. For a moment the model wondered whether she should maintain her initial act or abandon it completely, but she stopped thinking about anything as soon as hers and Jake’s lips met.

The photographer kissed Linda passionately and embraced her in his arms, she returned the kiss with matching passion. She raised her left leg and wrapped it around the man’s legs; he grabbed her thigh for support as well as for the sheer pleasure of touching her body. The model almost immediately abandoned any act of reluctance and matched Jake in his genuine passion. They broke the kiss just to take a breath, but swiftly resumed the activity, their hands roamed over one another’s bodies, the photographer possessively groped his lover’s nylon covered thigh and buttock, she enjoyed it as much as anything else that was happening. In such a chaotic fashion the lovers were slowly heading towards the bed; when they finally reached it they were both still dressed, although their clothes were dishevelled.

After a final kiss Jake softly pushed Linda onto the bed, she fell onto it with an almost girly giggle. The photographer knelt on the floor in front of her, placed a seemingly random kiss on her right knee, then gently grabbed her calf and put it on his shoulder. The man began to kiss Linda’s nylon covered thighs as he slowly proceeded forward. The model’s skirt had hiked up even higher and was by then almost around her waist, so Jake could see the prize between her legs; he spread them further, but continued to kiss them at an unaltered pace. He slowed down a bit once he reached the end of the stocking, his hand continued to caress the nylon covered skin and his lips kissed the bare parts more sensually and diligently. Eventually the photographer reached the lace panties, he placed a soft kiss on the inner thighs on each side of the lingerie item and only then kissed the very middle; just once. Jake then got up from between Linda’s legs and joined her on the bed. The pair shared another long passionate kiss, their tongues mingled inside of their mouths.

Jake might have been horny and the erection inside of his underwear was uncomfortably begging for attention, but he had never been the one to skip foreplay. Not only touching and tasting your lover’s body was pure pleasure, also the realisation that your actions are turning her on and giving her pleasure as well was an ever greater source of arousal. The penis would obviously get its share of the fun later, but it could wait a bit longer.

When their lips parted the pair stared into each other’s eyes for a moment. They remained silent, but their gazes revealed all of their emotions; the sound of their heavy breathing filled the room. Finally they began to strip each other. The process was as chaotic as their initial journey to the bed, but ultimately they managed to take off the external layer of their clothes. Another passionate kiss followed soon afterwards. When it ended Jake decided that he wanted to taste other parts of Linda’s body. He moved down and placed a soft kiss on an exposed part of her breast. He grabbed the second one with his palm and fondled it gently through the thin fabric of the lace bra. This was the kind of lingerie appreciation Linda had been expecting, although she had never formulated that thought in that specific way.

The photographer played with her breasts for a while. He even pulled down the cup of the bra and sucked on the nipple. The model inhaled audibly which was a clear sign that she was enjoying that kind of attention. Several moments later Jake returned up for another kiss, equally passionate, but shorter this time. When it ended, he moved with the intention of diving between Linda’s legs, but she stopped him.
“Wait”, she said with a smile. She looked almost like a teenager on a date, “turn around.”
For a second Jake was confused, but soon he realised what kind of turning she had in mind. Before they assumed the position they took off each other’s underwear; the photographer was now naked, the model was wearing only a bra and stockings. In a somewhat chaotic manner the pair assumed the sixty-nine position, this time with Linda on top, and eagerly began to give one another oral pleasure. Linda’s blowjob skills were still a bit rusty, but she made up for that with newly acquired enthusiasm. She was well aware that Jake was focused on giving her pleasure and she wanted to return the favour. Ultimately she did well enough to make him fully erect and slippery enough. The photographer was equally successful at making her wet, so eventually came the time to change the position once again.

Jake stopped licking and playfully patted Linda on her firm round booty. She either understood his intentions or simply wanted the same thing; she got off the photographer and turned around. They shared another kiss, shorter, but even more passionate; neither of them was bothered to be tasting their own genitals on their lover’s lips. In the meantime he somehow managed to unclasp Linda's bra. When their lips parted she took it off and tossed it to the side. Jake then gently then pushed her off himself and onto the sheets. She laid on her back and eagerly spread her legs; any thoughts of shame or acts of reluctance were completely gone by now. Lust and pleasure had fully taken over both of the lovers’ minds. The photographer kissed Linda’s breast one more time, then grabbed his penis and aimed it at her wet waiting pussy; she moaned softly when he entered her.

Their lovemaking was dynamic and passionate at times, then slow and sensual for longer periods of time. It was interrupted by kisses, mostly but not exclusively on lips. Linda’s breasts received a bit of attention, usually gentle, but occasionally more decisive. Just like with other aspects of lovemaking she had mostly forgotten how sensitive and responsive breasts and nipples could be; Jake had awakened another part of her body. Neither of the lovers felt shy anymore and they maintained eye contact whenever possible. At times they both even felt as if they had seen glimpses of something more than just lust in one another’s eyes. But neither of the lovers was ready to admit or even believe in that yet.

The climax was just as satisfying for both parties as the whole build-up had been. It was long, pleasant and intense; the pair then cuddled closely until they both steadied their breath. This time it did not mean an end though. It was followed by a long period of slow and sensual kissing and caressing. There was no talking whatsoever, both lovers feared that a wrong word could spoil the mood; again like a pair of teenagers. Fortunately touching was a sufficient method of communication in such circumstances. Eventually the pair was ready for a second round. Linda had kept her stockings on the entire time, even though there were runs in the fabrics and their tops were now almost glued by sweat to her thighs; that did not bother either of them though.

The second climax came later and was not as intense, but was equally pleasurable for both lovers. After some more kissing and caressing they went to take a shower together; without any words it felt the natural thing to do. The pair just went with the flow, not realising how much had changed from their previous “date”. While the water washed the sweat and other bodily fluids off their skin, the lovers touch each other’s bodies and kissed. They finally took off Linda’s stockings and she was only vaguely aware that they would be of no further use, but that did not bother her in the slightest. After the shower the lovers dried each other with towels, which was another opportunity to caress one another’s bodies. After the final kiss, a long and sensual one, Jake put his clothes on.

“Thank you, Linda,” he said, his voice was quiet, but the satisfaction rang clear in it, “it was amazing.”
“Yes, it was,” the model smiled in response, their gazes were locked but it no longer felt awkward, “thank you. And see you on Monday.”
“Bye.”
The photographer left with a bright smile on his face. Linda sat down on the bed, still naked, and stared at the door for a while. She could not deny that sex was getting better with each “date”, that was too obvious to be ignored. But she was not yet ready to admit that there was slowly a new bond developing between the two of them and it was not purely based on sex. Such thoughts would have been too complex for now and could spoil the blissful mood. The model decided to simply fantasise about the possible lovemaking that would undoubtedly happen during the next week. She was certain it would be marvellous.

Jake had to stop himself from dancing on his way to the car. Even now he could barely believe his luck. Not only had he made love to Linda, he would do it again, many times. But more importantly she was enjoying it as well, he was observant enough to realise that there had been no pretending in her behaviour. He was still reluctant to use the word “affair”, even in his thoughts, but he understood that it was not merely a “deal”. Whatever you call it, it was surely a beginning of something… nice; let’s not use too grand words for now, we might need them next week.

12