All Comments on 'Unfinished Business'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
chytownchytownover 1 year ago

*****Such an entertaining read with a Hot Azz ending. Thanks for sharing

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Yes, it's good to be back at school!

5

HighpikeHighpikeover 1 year ago

Beautifully crafted and the different levels of dialogue - Amber/Clarice - built the characters so well. Thank you for a great read.

OnlyJuan4OnlyJuan4over 1 year ago

Another masterpiece, Ann. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Once again, a winner!

GF359GF359over 1 year ago

Ann, that was a wonderful and very erotic story. I loved it! Thank you for a thoughtful, sensual build up. The incredibly sexy encounter between a lovely, sexual older woman and young man is the perfect scenario for me. Please keep up the excellent writing!

k2peakerk2peakerover 1 year ago

One of the best written stories that I’ve read. Really interesting character development of Robert, the town, and the entire backdrop. And, hot ending. Looking forward to exploring your other works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this story- reminds me of. Similar incident with a good friends Mother after high school

w8ingnoww8ingnowover 1 year ago

nice story, enjoyable. you couldve made it into a series

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed it. It was well-written and interesting.

The balance seemed unsatisfying. There was a lot of his negative feelings about the school and ceremony, which could have been shorter. The whole piece about Gary and his girlfriends was unnecessary to the story. The relationship with Clarice was disappointingly abbreviated after they'd first had sex. She was an interesting woman so it would have been interesting to know more about their interaction, the sex being only a part of it.

steeltiger01steeltiger01over 1 year ago

That was fantastic. An Ann Douglas story is always a good thing, but this one was fantastic. Thanks for a great 'back home' read.

HeelGuy9800HeelGuy9800over 1 year ago

Man, I do look forward to a new story from Ann. I immediately read them and I am never disappointed. Please keep posting Ann.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. About twenty years after high school, my math teacher bumped into me in Fort Lauderdale. Boy did I enjoy sinking my cock into her. She must have been close to sixty but she sure could fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, was it just a one and done?

666bent666bentover 1 year ago

Very good, as always. Now a good Part 2 could have him going back to connect with Jeanine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story. Thank you!

Bad44Bad44over 1 year ago

☆☆☆☆☆ Next Chapter Please!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ann never disappoints. Her writing is always outstanding!

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenover 1 year ago

I loved this story. Ann, you have the most fertile imagination which is streaked through with a great dose of kink. Are you planning a sequel? I do hope so.

DruisiuilDruisiuilover 1 year ago

Always love your stories, some of it I'm sure is kind of like the movie Dazed and Confused, it's set in the prime of my youth. I love there's never outrageosly "perfect" characters.

And I truly hope Rock ridge Creek is a nod to Blazing Saddles because it made me laugh

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

romantic, among other things

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

That must have been one big water heater, lol. Loved the story but it got me to thinking about when I was growing up and if there were any of my friend's mothers that I would have lusted after if I'd known what I do now? Sucks, but I'm drawing a blank. Oh well, that's water under the bridge and now even the bridge is gone. Thanks for a very rewarding story.

john22307john22307over 1 year ago

You always write beautiful stories once again you did it.

YakatkYakatkover 1 year ago

Great story, a nice erotic build up to the final climax. Well done and subtle. I love the older woman who knows what she wants and isn’t afraid to go after it. Women like this make a young man appreciate what a woman is about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it! Good character story, excellent buildup, all in all like a really good seduction and climax.

paulsubpaulsubover 1 year ago

I love the way you create characters with so much depth and detail beyond their sexual actions.

By the time the reader gets to the very well described sexual activities, he feels the emotions

Of each character as well as the sexual satisfaction .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice

so glad they both of them got to finish what was started some years ago

If I was Robert I would invite her to the big city and get even more

NorthJerseyLearnerNorthJerseyLearnerover 1 year ago

Excellent story. You captured and shared the feeling of your characters. Thank you.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 1 year ago

I always enjoy your stories. Thanks for the hard work for us readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful Story/ Very believable storyline and dialogue. Excellent characters and story build up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Again, a wonderful story told by Ann Douglas. I’d write more about what I thought of it, but Paulsub, below, has already and admirably said it!

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 1 year ago

Ann, that was wonderful. You asked what part we liked best, for me that's the shower scene. I love the feel of a woman's body as I wash her, and you described it just how it feels to me. Next favourite was licking her pussy, hmm delicious and the fact she is all natural down there makes it so much better.

Well done, 5 stars

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 1 year ago

I'm not going to lie, Ann. As a horny septuagenarian, I was disappointed that it took so long to finally get to the sex. But I enjoyed that part very much just as Clarice was thrilled to enjoy Robert's part. Five stars because the delayed sex was well done.

rnebularrnebularover 1 year ago

Another hot and quite literally steamy story! Thanks for sharing your amazing storytelling with us.

Rnebular

Blue90aBlue90aover 1 year ago

Great story. I loved the build up and closure of the past.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved your stories previously. Glad to see you writing more again.

arrowglassarrowglassover 1 year ago
Really liked this one!

Well done!

DINGDONG33DINGDONG33over 1 year ago

What good comments young man returning to the Sean of the crime. Very good story and very good writing enjoy every word.keep up the great work.

shayneoneshayneoneover 1 year ago

it was a nice little i enjoyed it a lot i hope life mimics your characters if only in your imagination life would be good be happy well and safe a fan shayne

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lovely naughty story. I am a fan of your style of writing. Your Parisian English fan.

TheOldStudTheOldStudover 1 year ago

This story, as with all Ann Douglas' stories, is perfect. The length, grammar, character development and plot are ideal...

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

I love how you write, I prefer the heterosexual stories that you have written, I really enjoy your descriptions and nice characters, thanks.

Rose_Mae_BachRose_Mae_Bachover 1 year ago

The best story I've read on this site so far - a little drawn out and a few typos here and there but we're all guilty of those. The shower scene was very erotic and well written. I will read more of your stories. Well done.

BatsandBatsBatsandBatsover 1 year ago

I'm a fan of both f/f and m/f stories but you have such power with both male and female characters in your hetero work that it's just leaps and bounds better than the other authors out there. Although I believe you are retired from Fan Fiction, I always wanted to see you return to Batman / Batgirl meeting again in their later years for one last mission / ride into the sunset.

JoeMo1619JoeMo1619about 1 year ago

Simply wonderful. I love your high class art of narrating with an unusual high class language. Again congratulations

Ynotnow69Ynotnow69about 1 year ago

I truly adore your writing, the characters, the plot, the backstory. all the everything. You find a way in each story to give us a little something extra or different. I loved the ass play in this one. I must read more and more of your stories. Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

one of the best you have written more like this please

Larch50Larch50about 1 year ago

First of you stories I have read, won't be the last. 5 stars

CroonyCroonyabout 1 year ago
Loved it.

Nicely written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of your very best

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Another luxurious Ann Douglas story. Nicely written. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...