Unfinished Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd barely finished when Robert's eyes focused on the thick pink nipples that he'd only had a glimpse of long ago. Filled with renewed excitement, he reached out and cupped both rounded globes.

He squeezed them softly, running his fingers across her areolae, teasing the pert tips. Then, washing away the suds, he bent down and closed his lips around her left nipple, drawing it deep into his mouth.

"Mmmm," Clarice moaned deeply as she tossed her head back, savoring the warmth of his mouth against her breast.

She again laid the flat of her hand against the back of his head, encouraging him to do it even harder, assuring him that she wasn't made of glass and wouldn't break.

Robert took her appeal to heart, mixing the caress of his lips and tongue with both gentle, and some not so gentle, love bites. Then he shifted his attention to her other mound, but continued to play with the first with his free hand.

Clarice's breasts weren't as large or firm as Amber's, but the sense of excitement that Robert felt as he savored their fullness was the same nonetheless. If anything, the older woman's mounds felt even better as she unhesitatingly offered them to him.

"Oh yes, baby, suck those nipples," Clarice said, a look of delight filling her face as tingles of pleasure radiated out from the excited nubs.

Back and forth Robert went, shifting his attention between each breast, playing with the supple flesh with both his hands and mouth. He couldn't remember the last time he'd felt so excited doing so.

After letting the younger man have his fill, Clarice again pulled his mouth to hers, kissing him deeply. Then, turning in his arms, the smaller woman pressed the flat of her back against his chest and cradled his hard cock between the mounds of her ass. Robert responded by reaching around her and taking hold of her breasts with one hand, even as he moved the other down toward her pussy -- there to slip two fingers inside of her.

"How does that feel?" he asked, whispering into her ear.

'A hell of a lot better than a piece of cold plastic,' she thought, remembering the cheap vibrator she kept in her night stand, but saying instead, it felt just fine.

With well-practiced skill, Robert stroked the inner walls of her sex, caressing the sensitive flesh with his fingertips, rubbing his thumb against the underside of her clitoris. It didn't take much to push Clarice further down the road she'd set upon before he'd come in, and, only a few minutes later, he felt her body begin to quiver.

"Oh God, yes!" she called out as powerful ripples of delight washed over her, causing her to rock back and forth in the younger man's arms. Ripples that quickly grew to waves, each building on the last until they exploded into a single burst of orgasmic joy.

Her legs grew weak beneath her, and if Robert hadn't been holding her, Clarice had no doubt she would've fallen. But soon enough her equilibrium returned, and once it did, she arched her head backward, pulling Robert's lips to her own and kissed him deeply once more.

"You're quite good at that," she said as their mouths parted.

Robert smiled.

"There are some things that I'm good at too," she grinned in return, "or so I've been told."

With that, Clarice lifted his arms from around her and, after turning, dropped down to her knees. She reached out with her hand and gently stroked his extended cock, brushing her fingertips along the underside, moving from the base of his balls to just under the crown.

"It's just as nice as I remember," she offered, tilting her head upward as warm water continued to fall.

Grasping his cock at the base, she leaned her head inward and, after kissing it softly, closed her lips around the tip of his manhood. Robert let out a large gasp as he felt the wetness of her mouth engulf him, her tongue sliding back and forth along his length. In the years since he'd watched Lisa Ann go down on Gary, he'd had more than his share of blow jobs, but the way Clarice deep throated him was exceptional.

Clarice's mouth felt unbelievable, Robert thought, and it only got better. She fervently sucked, licked, kissed, and caressed every inch of his manhood, creating an ever-increasing excitement in his body. For long wondrous minutes, the twenty-three-year old's cock became the center of her universe.

Having come of age in a small town during the early forties, the former Clarice Morgan had been repeatedly taught that most aspects of sex were dirty, the province of prostitutes and other degenerates. It was something good girls only partook of within the confines of marriage, and even then, only for procreation. If there was one positive thing her ex-husband had taught her, it was this line of thought was all so much bullshit.

Sex was the one thing that hadn't been a problem in their marriage, at least not during the early years as the two of them enjoyed an active, even energetic sex life. It was only when other difficulties took precedence that their love life began to diminish until it became nearly non-existent.

Long before that point, however, Paul had once brought home a couple of 8mm sex films that he'd bought during a trip to Chicago. The actors in them spoke a language she didn't understand, but as they say, a picture was worth a thousand words and even the shortest reels contained thousands of frames. Images which contained acts that, at least at first, shocked, then fascinated Clarice, until she became determined to try all of them. Now she wanted to show them to Robert as well.

There was one thing that she remembered Paul particularly enjoyed, perhaps too much because he made her swear to never share that fact with anyone. It wasn't something that she'd done with anyone since, but here in the shower it seemed the perfect place to give it a go.

Clarice let Robert's cock slip from her mouth, then, still on her knees, told him to turn until he was facing the rear wall. With the stream of water now running down his back, he was unsure of her intent, but followed her instruction nevertheless, wondering as he did what she had in mind. He didn't have long to wait as, reaching up with both hands, Clarice spread his ass cheeks and, sliding her face between them, began to caress his asshole with the tip of her tongue.

'What the fuck?' Robert cried out in his head, his initial reaction being almost identical to her ex-husband's the first time she did that.

That reaction, however, quickly faded, to be replaced by an immense feeling of pleasure as she pressed her tongue further into him. Paul had felt that enjoying someone licking his ass was too gay, although he had used a much cruder term when they'd talked about it afterward. Not wanting to upset him, Clarice had promised she'd never do it again. Paul, however, said she didn't have to go that far, not if she enjoyed doing it. It was enough that she swore never to tell anyone.

Even though he'd never crossed that line, Robert didn't understand the distinction between straight and gay sex. To him, sex was just sex, and while some specific activities might be dictated by a partner's anatomy, much of it overlapped. So, once he got over the momentary shock of Clarice's tongue in his ass, he was content to just enjoy it.

She certainly was, playing with his balls with one hand while the other played with his shaft, even as she reached out with her tongue once more, sliding it down the length of the gap between his cheeks, there to caress his ball sack. If nothing else shattered the image of her as just a wife and mother, Robert thought, this was it. Taking hold of his cock, Clarice pulled it back between his legs, moving her head forward at the same time until he was able to close her mouth around its head once more.

"Oh yeah," Robert moaned as another powerful wave of exhilaration raced across his body.

After a few more minutes of Clarice giving him a first-class blowjob, Robert found himself filled with the need to reciprocate. Another improvement made during the renovation was the addition of a small sitting shelf on the far wall as well as a couple of support bars on the inner wall. At the time, both had been put in to make the shower more senior friendly for Paul's mother, who was a frequent house guest at the time. Now, they allowed Clarice to lift one leg up on the shelf while, using one of the bars to maintain her balance, letting Robert slide between her legs and use his tongue on her pussy.

Clarice loved having her pussy licked, and had been deeply disappointed to discover it wasn't a passion shared by many men -- at least not those who had shared her bed since the divorce. She was delighted to learn that Robert wasn't one of them, even if it was her shower he was sharing. He had learned in his college that if you wanted to get head, you had to be willing to give it. And like everything else in his life, he felt that if you were going to do something, do it well.

Soft moans spilled from Clarice's lips as she arched her shoulders back, savoring the oscillating waves of delight spreading out from between her legs, touching every part of her now trembling body. Robert had indeed learned his craft well and, in what seemed a very short time, he again put his mark on the scoreboard with the older woman's second orgasm of the evening.

"Sweet Jesus!" she called out as her body rocked with joy.

Robert feared for a moment that, the way her body was gyrating, Clarice might slip and hurt herself. Grabbing the other bar for his own support, he quickly rose to his feet and took hold of her, cradling her body against his to prevent that.

"My knight in shining armor," Clarice laughed softly once her body had stopped quaking, then glancing down at Robert's naked form corrected herself, "Well, maybe not shining armor."

Robert laughed as well. Releasing her grip on her own support Clarice wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him aggressively.

"You haven't come yet," she noted as she glanced down at his cock, still hard despite the water now beginning to finally cool.

"I'll get there," he assured her.

"Oh, you most definitely will," she assured him as she ran her extended fingers along his length, "because now I really need you to fuck me."

Barely taking the time to turn off the water, they stepped out of the shower and onto the bathroom rug. Robert wasted no time in lifting Clarice into his arms and then laid her against the edge of the narrow double vanity. He then spread her legs as, also taking hold of his cockhead, he pressed it against the entrance to her pussy.

"Fuck yes!" Clarice cried out as she felt his hardness fill her, then slowly move in and out as the walls of her pussy wrapped around it.

Bracing her hands against the flat surface for support, Clarice arched her body backward. A long, almost continuous moan filled the air as she began to push her lower body forward to meet his cock. He felt so good inside her, in a way she hadn't enjoyed since the early years of her marriage. It wasn't just that Robert was younger than her more recent lovers, it was his clearly demonstrated determination to bring her joy. One in which she knew she wouldn't have to wait long for the desired result.

As he continued to pump his cock in and out of Clarice, Robert also brought his hands back to her breasts, encompassing both as he squeezed them tightly. His fingers closed around her nipples, adding to the delight filling her quivering body.

Releasing his hold on her mound, Robert slid his arms down to her thighs, allowing him to enter her more deeply. As his pace continued to increase, he leaned forward and kissed her, with Clarice wrapping an arm around his neck to draw him even closer.

"Fuck me harder," she cried into his ear. "Fill me with your cock!"

Robert again shifted his hands, moving them to the underside of her legs as he practically lifted her off the counter. With Clarice's back against the fog covered mirror, he drove his hardness into her even faster, their bodies rocking back and forth with increasing ferocity. And still she called out for him to go harder and faster.

Their bodies soon became one, each with their arms wrapped tightly around the other as the rising fires within grew to their pinnacle. One that exploded in orgasmic fury less than a minute later in an almost simultaneous eruption, causing both to tremble uncontrollably with unleashed passion. One that, for one brief shining moment, eclipsed the world around them.

-=-=-=-

"That was ... just incredible," Clarice said once their bodies finished quaking.

"It certainly was," Robert breathlessly agreed.

"You think we could do it again," Clarice asked, "maybe in the bed this time?"

In the end, Robert didn't make it to his parents' house until late Tuesday afternoon.

END