Unfinished Pt. 01

Story Info
Kat has an afternoon of day drinking and oral pleasure.
2.7k words
4.33
2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unfinished Part one

By Star Evens

Kat was finishing with the last customer before her shift ended. But the man kept asking questions while trying to decide what he wanted to purchase. Working and managing a cannabis club didn't pay all that much, but she was getting by. There were also lots of other benefits. Plus, she really enjoyed her job, and if her expenses were paid with a little leftover for food and fun, she had no plans to change careers.

Kat decided to stop off at a bar after work to have a drink; it was early afternoon, and she wanted to do a little day drinking. It had been a while since she had hung out at a bar. She was tired of hiding; it was time to start living again. She has been looking forward to checking out the bar she had been passing twice a day now for over a year. What attracted her to this bar was the big bay window out front, and they served food. As she pulled into the parking lot, she noticed a few cars and was happy that it wasn't busy. She was sure that would change once happy hour began.

The big window in the bar allowed the man behind it to check her out. He had seen her before, not in the bar but around the area, at the farmers market, and at the sushi place. She was petite and shapely; beautiful. As she walked into the bar, her hazel eyes locked onto his green eyes, and fiery lust burned in both. Trying to shake the sudden intensity off, Kat thought, God that man is hot, as she headed for the bar and sat down. The man behind the bar gave her a panty-dropping smile and said, "Hey princess. My name is Finn. What can I get you?"

Kat let out a breath smiled back and said, "I'm Kat, no princess, and I'll have a shot of Jameson with ice, Prom King!"

Finn chuckled and thought, man she didn't miss a beat. Finn brought her drink to her, and before she could get her money out, he said, "That's on me." She replied "Thanks."

Finn stared at Kat and finally said, "Prom King. Never been called that; I was not very popular in high school."

Kat laughed and said, "Sure you haven't. Just look at how handsome you are; definitely prom king material."

He replied, "Not me. I was a skinny kid with no chance at prom king. I spent two years in High School. I graduated at age 16, I turned seventeen that summer and went to college the following fall. That's when girls started to notice me. But I bet you've always been a princess."

Kat took another sip of her drink, sucked in a piece of ice, and crunched it. Finn made a soft growling sound. Kat replied, "I don't think a princess would be day-drinking whiskey in a bar." Finn was staring at her mouth after that ice crunching and noticed how full her lips were. He started imagining those lips around his hard cock and felt his jeans getting tighter. God, a woman had not turned him on like this in a long time. Being behind the bar, all kinds of women slipped him their numbers. In the beginning, he called some of them, and it was fun but no challenge. This woman seemed different. He wanted to know her and fuck her.

Kat excused herself to use the restroom to get herself under control. As she walked away, Finn was checking her out. She had a tight little body, and her black straight skirt with a slit up the side showed off her nice ass. One toned leg peeked out, and he saw a hint of a tattoo. When she came back out, he noticed her full breast with hard nipples and quickly moved to her face. Hazel eyes with flecks of grey, small nose, full lips, and high cheek bones. She was definitely the whole package. The question was: is she single? Finn wondered what she was thinking; the look on her face intrigued him.

Kat was trying to keep her cool, thinking, fuck me he is hot! Her lady parts had woken up and were on high alert. At 25, she hadn't really been interested in any kind of man; Kat was into self-pleasure because, unfortunately, that was the only way she could get off. The few lovers from her past could get her excited in the moment, but they never made her to cum. Fuck, the last one had gotten so pissed when he caught her in the shower finishing herself, he tried forced her to fuck him again but backed off when she started to fight him. Which ended that relationship. Good riddance! She liked; it felt good, and she tried to cum, but it just didn't happen unless she did herself. That's why she had not even bothered dating in the last three years; what was the point? She cringed. Finn was staring at her as she sat back on her bar stool.

Finn watched her finish her drink, and he asked, "What were you just thinking about?" She blushed but didn't answer; instead, she ordered another Jameson on the rocks and asked for the grill menu. He brought both back to her and told her, "Your money isn't good here; I got it covered."

Kat asked, "The owner doesn't mind you giving away free food and booze?"

Finn said, "I am the owner." Kat tried to hide her look of surprise, but she wasn't successful. Finn laughed and said, "I'll tell you the story after you tell me what you were thinking before you sat back down."

Kat stuck her head behind the menu and was surprised again as she viewed the menu. It was incredibly unique and had quite a variety. Kat smiled and told him, "I will have the bacon wraps with avocado instead of tomatoes and light mayo, please." Finn smiled and gave her a nod and off he went.

While Kat waited for her food, she attempted to dismiss her lustful thoughts, afraid Finn might see more than she wanted him to see. She looked around the bar; it was nicer than a dive bar. More neighborhood/sports bar and grill than dive. There were dart boards along the back wall and pool tables on the other side. Behind the bar, there were four big-screen TVs and another, even bigger TV on a side wall with an overstuffed couch with matching overstuffed chairs in front of the TV. Next, she noticed the back patio area with a sign that said smoking out back. When she saw the Jukebox, she made her way toward it and selected some songs. She turned back to the bar, thinking about going out back to vape but saw Finn with her food. So, she went back to the bar, told him thanks, and he gave her a big smile, then went to help another customer as the bar had started to pick up. She checked her smartwatch for the time. It was 4:00 pm, and the happy hour crowd would start trickling in. Finn mostly likely flirting with her out of boredom, but him saying her money was no good here gave her a hint of hope that the flirting had be real. Do I want it to be real? she asked herself.

Finn was distracted by Kat sitting at the end of the bar and really wanted to know what she was thinking. The look on her face plus the hard nipples that were rubbing her tight t-shirt made his jeans even tighter in the crotch. He couldn't wait 'til the other bartender came in so he could take a break. He planned to ask her to go to the patio with him while he was on break. He saw Kat head to the Jukebox. She put her money in and started selecting songs like it was her first time with such things. She learned fast and must have programed at least twenty songs. He laughed and thought, Good. She plans on being here for a while. The first song that played was Ain't No Sunshine. Finn liked this song and couldn't wait for the next one.

When Kat sat back down, Finn appeared with her food and set it down. He stared at her as she took the first bite of her bacon wrap. Fuck, he thought, she was even sexy when she eats. He looked at the time, and thought, good it was time for a break. He got a new money drawer, the newly arrived bartender settled in, and he clocked out for his break. It was then he noticed that she wasn't in the bar. He started to panic but noticed her walking towards the patio doors. Thank fuck, he thought.

Kat was grateful the food hadn't killed her buzz completely, but she was hopeful that it had killed it enough that she wouldn't make a fool of herself. She decided to check out the patio, and, if it was empty, she planned on vaping. She did not like to vape in front of others, not liking to be judged. The patio was another surprise with potted plants and flowers of all colors. Big trees shaded half the patio and the other half let the sunshine on it. There was a waterfall in the corner of the patio that flowed into a little pond. There were a few patio tables with chairs and a double chaise lounge with pillows as well as two single chaise lounges. Very tranquil, she thought. The speakers out here allowed her to listen to her song selections. She chuckled when the next song came on, Figured You Out by Nickelback. She liked to karaoke this song because it was unexpected for a woman to sing it. She sat down to relax and took a hit off her vape. With her eyes closed, she blew out the smoke. Her thoughts were on Finn, his big, strong arms, and how good they would feel around her. And that mouth of his and the things she would like done to her with that mouth. When she opened her eyes, she saw Finn standing in front of her just staring at her. Before she could be embarrassed, he took a hit off his vape and smiled at her. She smiled back and said, "Shouldn't you be behind the bar?"

He replied, "I'm on break, or, depending how busy it gets, I might be done for the day. Will see how it goes." He had also brought her another drink, which she took and thanked him. He asked, "What were you thinking when you were walking back to the bar a few mins ago?" Kat's face turned red, and he chuckled under his breath. Kat replied, "I don't remember," still blushing.

Finn called bullshit, but she still didn't answer. She went to stand up, and he had to back up a bit to give her room. Finn looked into her eyes and said, "The looks on your face, when you were walking up to the bar, went from one extreme to the other. The first look was straight-up confusion and then switch to desire. I could only imagine what those looks meant. Plus, your nipples were hard, and I am hoping I was the cause of that."

Still blushing she replied, "My, you are blunt, but I'm not drunk enough to spill my secrets."

He moved closer like he was going to kiss her but whispered, "I've changed mind; your money is still no good here, but you must pay in answers to all my question."

She finished her drink and breathily said, "Well, in that case, I better have another drink, please?"

He replied, "Later. You know, I've seen you around the neighborhood, mostly at the farmer's markets and the sushi place. I thought you were hot but didn't think a woman who looks like you would be single. Are you single?"

Kat, still looking into his eyes replied, "Yes, I am single, and I don't plan on that changing any time soon."

Finn chuckled and replied, "I believe I might want to change your mind." He moved in closer saying, "I am going to be bold and kiss those teasing lips."

Kat was expecting a quick peck, but that's not what he gave her. Finn lightly touched her lips and slightly captured a small part of her bottom lip with his teeth, let go, and then kissed her softly but with more pressure in the kiss. As she relaxed, her mouth slightly opened, Finn followed suit, and softly their tongues touched, sliding against each other slowly. He pulled her closer to him, her tits pressing against his chest, his crotch hitting her lower abs. Kat couldn't believe the feelings in her body. The kiss sent tingles from her lips to her pussy. She needed a panty change. Finn's hand slowly made its way down and cupped her ass, and his other hand found its way to her breast and lightly rubbed her nipple, which hardened even more, threatening to poke through her tight t-shirt. Kat made a soft moan. Without breaking the kiss, he picked her up, and she wrapped her legs and arms around him. Finn growled and walked a few steps behind the trees into a more private enclosure that she hadn't noticed and set her on a table.

He was standing between Kat's legs when she broke the kiss. Breathing heavily, she said, "I don't do this! I mean, don't get me wrong, you are incredibly talented, but I love your bar and its location is perfect on my way home. It would be a shame if I couldn't come in because we fucked on the patio on my first visit."

Finn removed his hand from her breast and moved it to her knee. He replied, "My days off are Sunday, Thursday, and sometimes Friday; you can come in on those days." They kissed some more. He moved his hands up her back and around to her breast again and lightly ran a hand over her hard nipple. Kat shivered, her legs gripped him tighter, and her nipple got harder. He continued kissing her lips and lightly rubbing her nipples, switching between the two. Then the hand on her knee slowly made its way up her leg.

Kat stopped him before he could reach his goal. She grabbed his arm holding it in place. She said, "This is crazy, how you are making me feel. I am trying not to let this go further, and my body is betraying me, and if we did fuck, I would end up finishing myself. I don't cum with a man. Oh my god, did I just say that out loud? Fuck me." She covered her face in his chest. She tried to get off the table, but Finn wouldn't move.

Once Finn was over the shock and stopped seeing images of her with her hands in her panties, he said, 'Who said anything about fucking?" He claimed her mouth in a demanding kiss. Kat's body took over, and all thoughts of stopping him floated away. Finn brought both hands to the hem of her skirt, and he pushed it up, making her lift her hips, so it was bunched up and out of his way. She had sexy black lace panties on. He moved his hands to her thighs and pushed them apart, spreading them more. He took one finger and slid it along the seam of her panties. Finn couldn't believe how wet her panties were or how hard his cock was. He was so horny for her; he was afraid he might cum in his pants like a teenager. He brought one hand back to her hard nipples, moving between the two. He continued pinching and rubbing her nipples and kissing her senseless, while his other hand was running along the edge of her panties between her legs, teasing her pussy. Kat was lost in pleasure, her body humming with want. This was nothing like her past sexual experiences; she didn't want him to stop.