Once You Go Black... Pt. 01

Story Info
An unsatisfied white girl is introduced to BBC by her BFF.
2.3k words
4.31
18.3k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(N.B. This is my very first attempt at writing erotic fiction, i would appreciate any constructive feedback you have! Thank you)

"Again... Seriously?" I sighed, disappointed. I was used to being disappointed by men, but I'd hoped my boyfriend would finally be different. He was a sweet guy. So nice and affectionate. But just like every other man in my life, I couldn't rely on him. "This is the third week in a row that you're ditching me, and for what? Some stupid video game.'

"It's not 'some stupid video game', Aly." He protested in a whiny tone, 'the guys and I have been waiting for this to come out forEVER! I can't let the guys down, you know? This is important to me!

"I know... " I sighed, hanging up the phone. "...and tonight was important to me." I said to myself, rolling over onto my back, stretching my legs out on my bed. I looked across my room at the dress I'd picked out for our date tonight, imagining the fun I should be having in it.

After sulking about for a while, I picked up my phone again and called Jenn, my best friend. "Hey," I said as she picked up.

"Again?" She asked, she could hear it in the tone of my voice. I didn't have to answer, it was a fate set in stone.

"I think at this point I should just be gay," I said, half jokingly. Although the temptation was getting more real by the day. It was clear to me that men could not satisfy me on an emotional or physical level. Jenn giggled, and I could almost detect a minor note of excitement in her laughter,

"Girl, don't give up so easily! Look, why don't you come on over to my place? I'm not busy! We can talk about this properly. Trust me, not all men are bad!"

I drove over to Jenn's apartment, wearing a cute white crop top and some black, lulu-lemon yoga pants, with a pair of white sneakers. I could always trust Jenn. We'd been besties for as long as I could remember. I could always turn to her about my boy problems. Strangely, it occurred to me, she never had the same problems I did.

I stepped into her apartment and found her on the sofa, reclined with a glass of wine in one hand, while the other was pouring a glass for me. Jenn was mixed race. Her mum was White but her father was African So she had a beautiful, dark tanned complexion. She seemed to inherit a lot more from her father's side, genetically. She was tall, with incredible curves that most girls would kill for. Her big, curly afro reflected her confident and passionate nature, she was the life of any party or room she entered. Her confidence was always an inspiration to me.

She looked so relaxed in her pyjamas, her dark legs stretched out along the sofa covered mostly by her white thigh-high socks. She beamed happily as I entered. "Aly! Come, sit down." She bounced up to her feet like a bunny and hugged me tight. I hugged her back, feeling so warm and safe in her arms. She took me by the hand and led me to the sofa, where we both sat and drank her wine, helping me to relax.

We talked and laughed and drank. Her bubbly enthusiasm was infectious. Before long I had downed my second glass of wine, and she finally turned to the serious topic.

"You deserve better," she said, placing her hands on mine. "You're an amazing, beautiful woman. It's time you stopped wasting time with guys like Brad, who'd prefer to play with toys and video games over spending time with you." I frowned and looked down, not entirely wanting to talk about this.

"I know," I admitted, "I thought Brad would be different. But all guys are the same. I'm always the one taking the lead and organising things. It's like I'm dating big children."

She smiled, a hint of a devilish smirk on the corner of her lips.

"Not ALL guys are like that," she said, caressing my hands delicately with her thumbs as she held my hands in hers. "My mum always told me; 'if you want a boy, waste your time dating white boys. But if and when you need a real man, you have to go black.'" She smiled confidently as she looked into my eyes. I returned her look by rolling mine. Jenn had told me this a thousand times before.

"Oh, I don't know Jenn. I mean, I'm still dating Brad after all!" She tutted and shook her head.

"And look how happy he makes you! Have you ever heard me complain about any of my men?" I paused. No, truthfully I hadn't. She had a long succession of men (she was never the type to be tied down) but she was never left unsatisfied.

She took note of my hesitation and smiled, the devilishness of her smirk not so hidden this time round. She didn't say anything, but reached for her phone and texted someone. I looked at her quizzically, but she ignored me and instead stood up, and slowly walked to the door. In a few moments as I stared at her curiously, she opened it. And to my utter surprise (and horror) in stepped a very tall, very athletic black man.

I stood up nervously, backing away slightly, "Jennifer!? What's going on? How did you conjure this guy so quickly?" She cackled hysterically, making me almost believe she could be a witch.

"No silly! This is my neighbour, Tyson." Tyson winked at me. "Don't be shy," she said, taking my hand and squeezing it reassuringly. I trembled at her touch, but did indeed feel reassured. Tyson stood in front of us, towering over both of our heads.

Without any warning or provocation, Tyson lifted his top up over his head, revealing his chiselled, dark body. It was as if he was Hercules reborn in a dark, enticing shade. He then unzipped his pants and pulled them down. No underwear concealed what was beneath. That great, dark snake. So big. So black. So...

I shuddered and stepped back, reaching for my phone. I couldn't do this. I'm not a cheater. This was happening so fast. I quickly rang Brad... Nothing. I tried again... Again, nothing. Of course, why would I be surprised? I knew he was having fun with his friends, ignoring me like always. "Well," I thought to myself in a moment of intoxicated weakness, "why can't I have fun, too?"

Jenn licked her lips and tugged my hand, pulling us a step closer to Tyson. I was staring, I couldn't help it. I didn't want to help it.

"Look at him," said Jenn, her voice deep with lust, "can your boyfriend really compete with this?" I shook my head, practically mesmerized. I looked into Tyson's eyes, and his looked back at mine. I could feel him desiring my flesh.

"Kneel, white girl." His words were deep and authoritative. I'd never been spoken to so frank and sternly by a man before. My mind almost flew into a rage at the audacity, but my body practically screamed "yes, sir!"

I did as he commanded, falling to my knees, looking up at him. His thick black cock pointed at me, almost accusatively. "You cheating slut!" It said, as it moved ever so closer. I couldn't shout back, it was right. Jenn knelt beside me, brushing my hair back behind my shoulders, as the big black cock approached. I reached out my soft, pale hand, stroking alongside it's thick, veiny shaft. I trembled, it really was ginormous. 

I felt soft little kisses along my neck. Jenn's hands caressed my hips, encouraging me to explore more of this black monster. Both my hands stroked up and down his shaft, before I shyly leant forward to kiss its tip. "Good white girl," I heard Jenn whisper. I trembled, her words felt so good. So right. I licked up along his shaft and back down. I felt like I could take my time, exploring what was to me a foreign new world.

My tongue lapped up and down his cock, reaching down to his balls and back up to his tip. I shivered. It was intoxicating. I felt Jenn's hands around my hair, bunching it up into a pony tail. I took my que from this to wrap my lips around the tip of his cock, taking it into my mouth. I looked up at him, and he looked down on me. Again, it felt so right, to be on my knees for this stranger.

I started to bob my head, up and down on his cock, taking more and more of his thick shaft inside my throat. Drool began to run down my chin. His length far outreached any man that I had been with before, these were new and uncharted waters for me. I felt him begin to thrust, slowly, into me. I trembled, squirming a little as I struggled to take him. But Jenn's soft, reassuring words encouraged me, along with her gentle kisses and caresses along my neck and shoulders.

Before long, I was struggling not to gag on his massive cock. Tears began to well in my eyes as he thrust deeper and harder. Then, without warning he slid out of my throat. I gasped for air, feeling Jenn's arms around me in a warm embrace. "Good white girl," she said again, causing me to shiver, "isn't he amazing? I told you, didn't I?" All I could do was nod, while I caught my breath. Without waiting, she lent in for a passionate kiss. My eyes widened in surprise, but I didn't fight back. I melted in her arms and kissed her back with equal passion.

"Thank you, Jenn," I moaned into her mouth as we made out, her hands all over my body.

"It's nothing, love. I'm your friend, what else are friends for?" I giggled, and she lifted my top up and over my head, tossing it aside. "Stand up, for us, Aly." She said, her voice soft but with a touch of authority that came naturally to her. I did as she said, standing up straight.

She made me turn to face away from Tyson, and then proceeded to pull my pants down, then my panties followed quickly. I gasp as without warning she gave my bare ass a spank, "look at this phat white ass," she said, a touch of pride in her timbre, "isn't it just made for big black cock?" I trembled at those words, as they both admired my pale, bare cheeks. Tyson nodded in affirmation,

"bend over, white girl." He ordered. I did as he said, not daring to hesitate.

I bent over, my ass sticking up high in the air. Jenn eagerly gave me another spank, giggling as she did so, and making me giggle with her. Although, in the position I was in, my cheeks were bright red from blushing. I felt Tyson kneel behind me, holding my hips firmly with his big strong hands. The tip of his cock pressed against the lips of my wet pussy. "oh God," I trembled in anticipation.

His cock thrust inside me forcefully, making me cry out. He stretched my tight pussy wide, and I gripped Jenn's hand for support. "Good girl," she whispered in my ear, kissing me softly as he forced his cock deeper and deeper inside me. I moaned, the pleasure he was giving me was immense. His cock felt so big inside me, I trembled with each powerful thrust. Deeper and deeper he pushed himself, claiming me with his powerful cock.

I closed my eyes, the pleasure overwhelming. I held onto Jenn tightly, as she held me in her arms, shaking with me from every thrust, as if taking it in solidarity. I moaned louder, "mmm Black Daddy, don't stop!" I mumbled, in between heavy breaths and little squeaks.

"Good white bitch," he groaned, thrusting hard into me. "This body is made for black cock, isn't it, slut?" I trembled in his words, but there's no way I could deny it.

"Yes Daddy, I'm made for black cock!" Admitting it felt so good. So right. It seemed to trigger in him a second wind, and his pace increased as he pounded me into submission. My body quaked and trembled. I gripped onto Jenn tightly and let out a gasp as an orgasm rushed through my body like an electric current.

In a few moments, Tyson pulled out of me and gripped my hair firmly. He pulled me up onto my knees, and began to stroke his cock. Dazed, I still managed to poke out my tongue as I felt warm strings of cum splatter all over my face and chest. It felt like a sweet reward for my submission. And, almost paradoxically, as I knelt before this Black Adonis, I felt proud.

As the last precious drops of his cum trickled onto my tongue, Jenn pounced onto me. Pushing me down onto my back and lying on top of me, pinning me down by my wrists. Her tongue, like a kitten, lapped all over my cum-covered face. Some of the cum she swallowed, the rest she generously fed to me via passionate kisses.

I looked up at her. Defeated, yet satisfied. She looked down at me, grinning her devilish grin, self-satisfied and smug.

"So, little white girl. Still think you're going to have problems with boys?" I licked my lips and grinned back at her cheekily, shaking my head. My phone began to buzz, but I barely noticed, as Jenn lent down to kiss me once more.