Unforeseen Happenings

Story Info
A bad day taking a delicious twist after an unexpected call.
2.3k words
3.62
2.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another evening. Another fight.

She yells at me. Why, I have no idea, not do I care. She expects me to lie down belly up and just take it. But, no. I am not having any of that tonight.

Realizing that the screaming wouldn't get her anywhere, she switches to playing the emotions card. And again, I am not having any of that either. I simply grab my coat, and put it on while she cries crocodile tears, and I just leave without a word, abruptly slamming the door.

I leave the apartment building, and power on my mobile. Voicemail indicator pops up, and I listen to it -- it's my old friend, and ex, Katya.

"Hey! Not surprised to hit voicemail. How have you been? It's been a while to say the least. I am at my friend Vero's place tonight. If you get that message, hit me up, let's hang out!"

I hang up the call, and for a moment, I just stand there, in stunned silence. Hearing that voice once again, after all these years... it was surreal. And it brought a tidal wave of memories crashing in. She was my first true relationship, a "youth love" that was never meant to endure... but it did. But, life had other plans.

I sit in my car, silently debating what to do about this call. One part tells me to just shrug it off, and go home, have some food, some weed, and just do my thing.

The other part... I don't know if it's the nostalgia or the misguided hope that maybe this could be a new start, but it's telling me to just go with the flow.

I call her back --

"Hey. Thought I heard a ghost, just wanted to be sure if I had heard right".

She chuckles --

"Could say the same of you. So, you wanna take me up on that offer? Would be fun to hang out. I am sure my friend Vero would love to meet you also."

Heh. Yeah, I bet.

"Sure. Text me the address. I'll go pick up some supplies and be there ASAP."

"Awesome! Just like old times. See ya soon!"

In a few seconds my phone lights up with a message with the address. I look it up on maps... it's a little while from where I am, but there's a few grocery stores along the way so I can stop and stock up on a few supplies.

I hit the road. It's a beautiful, chilly evening, just as I like them. I stop on my way at the grocery store, and pick up some energy drinks and various munchies. I'll be damned if I am not getting blazed tonight.

About 15 minutes later, I get there. Takes me a while to find the place, but I eventually do. I knock.

The door opens, and I am greeted by this stone cold stunner of a dark beauty -- black, red streaked hair, black lipstick, piercings and a healthy amount of tattoos. Katya is not too far behind and greets me --

"Finally, kept us waiting did ya! This is Vero."

Katya is dressed with a black jean skirt, a NOFX top, torn fishnets, her blond hair tied in bangers... looking at her, I feel like I just stepped in a time machine and that I am suddenly 5 years back in time. She hugs me, and the smell of her perfume hits my nostrils, further adding to this mass of perhaps misguided nostalgia.

"Well, don't be a stranger, come sit down with us!" says Vero, ushering us to the living room.

I remove my coat, and sit down on the couch. I open the ultra-secret compartiment of my coat, and produce a bag of nicely grounded grass. I put it on the table, and get ready to roll... and after searching for my rolling paper, it dawns on me I must have forgot it. Just my luck.

Looking at me, Katya guesses what I am looking for.

"Rollie? I got some in my back pocket. Find it, and it's yours."

She then bends over slightly... I slide my hand in her back pocket, and she is deliberately moving her bottom to make me caress it...

"Hmm. Are you sure it's in there? I... can't seem to find it", I say.

"It is... keep looking..."

The temperature is starting to rise... not wanting to cause any unease to her friend, I eventually "find" the paper and finish rolling and then promptly consuming.

Some time goes by, and the three of us just chill and talk, having a good time. At some point, I feel the need to crack open a can of caffeine... so I excuse myself to go pick my can up from my bag in the kitchen.

Katya joins me, smiling, and gets closer to me, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I know you. You have had a bad day, I can tell. So, what happened?"

I take a big swig of my drink, and scoff.

"Bah. It doesn't matter."

Katya looks me in the eyes, and she sits on the kitchen table.

"Well, I have something that will make you feel better."

She pulls up her skirt, and looking at me with a corner grin, I see she is not wearing panties. Without a word, she grabs me by the belt, and expertly unbuckles it, and she reaches in my boxers, taking out my cock. She pulls me closer, and rubs her already wet pussy on it, as it quickly becomes rock-hard... in one swift movement, Katya slides forward and I am inside her warm, juicy pussy...

She lays down on the table, pulling up her top, exposing her beautiful, huge breasts, and grabs my hands, making me grab them, and I happily have a field day -- I caress, massage, pinch and bite them while making love to her, and she cannot hold back her squeals of pleasure...

She suddenly pushes me back, and jumps of the table. Grinning, she takes my hand, and pulls me towards the living room -- where her friend Vero is... and no doubt she has heard what happened in the kitchen...

We enter the living room, and my jaw just about falls to the floor when I see Vero, completely naked, sitting on the couch, one hand playing with her pierced breast, the other vigorously caressing her clitoris.

Then it dawns on me. I have been setup. In the most amazing way possible.

Katya slaps my bottoms, and says

"Go on -- have some fun with my friend. I want to watch you make love to her, make her moan in delicious pleasure and violently orgasm..."

Katya sits on one of the two couches, and Vero stands up, joining me. We start furiously kissing, and my hands explore all the curves of her beautiful body as my rock hard cock rubs against her wet pussy... she seems completely unfazed I am still covered in Katya's juices.

Vero motions at me to sit down on the couch. I do so, and she kneels in front if me, her bottom up in the air... she massages my cock, and teases me with her tongue... and then quickly engulfs my cock, slowly and sensually sucking it. Katya lies down on the floor, and gets between Vero's legs, and grabbing her by the hips, she buried her face in Vero's puss, and gets to work licking and sucking her dry...

Hearing Vero moan in pleasure, I raise my head, and notice what is happening... my eyes widen in disbelief. Did I die and I am now in the afterlife, where all my wildest desires come true?

Vero's sucking of my rock hard cock slows down as she is clearly getting close to a big orgasm. She lets go of my cock, and turns around, and plays with her pierced nipples, and it takes but a matter of minutes until Vero has a powerful orgasm... smiling, Katya crawls towards me, and she grabs my cock, and begins to suck on it, but she is far less gentle than Vero... knowing her, she wants me exploding in her mouth.

Vero, still recovering from that shaking orgasm, now wants to go to work on Katya... I stand up, and Katya sits on the ground, her back against the couch, legs wide open. I position myself and put my cock into her begging mouth, and Vero gets to work on Katya's pussy...

Vero is pretty aggressive with her tongueplay, and Katya has trouble keeping up sucking my cock because she is moaning and shaking... grinning, I let her enjoy the tongueplay, and proceed to have some fun with Katya's huge breasts... she grabs my head, and brings me to her lips, and we furiously and passionately kiss... my other hand reaches over to Vero, and I grab her right breast, pinching and twisting her pierced nipple, to great effect...

Between the kisses and tongueplay, Katya's pleasure builds to a fever pitch, and her entire body twitching and spasming with pleasure, she lets out a loud moan of pure pleasure...

Vero, not missing a beat, stands on her knees and puts my cock right back in her mouth, sucking it slowly and sensually for a change of pace... Katya bites her lip, and kneels next to Vero, and both rub their huge breasts together, while taking turns sucking me...

My legs get wobbly, and my body feels like it has fireworks blasting everywhere... I look down, and still cannot believe what is happening... two bombshells, figuratively fighting to suck me dry... I enjoy the moment, and grin. The awesomeness of what is happening eventually gets to me, as my pleasure builds to a paroxysm, and I explode in Katya's mouth, and she takes it all in...

My limbs like cotton, I move aside and crash on one of the sofas... Katya and Vero French kiss, swapping my load of warm seed around back and forth, seemingly unable to decide which one gets the white gold... after a long, slurping french kiss, all of it is gone...

Katya playfully pushes Vero on the living room table, and Vero lies on her back on it... Katya climbs on top, and she kisses Vero's neck, and then makes her way down, stopping at her breasts, licking, biting and nibbling them like her life depends on it while Vero masturbates furiously... Katya puts her expert tongue to work while caressing her clitoris, and Vero moans loudly in pleasure while twisting in pure pleasure... and it takes but a few minute of that expert work for Vero to loudly orgasm, arcing her back, shaking... and in one smooth movement,, still shaking, she pushes Katya on the couch and climbs on top... they kiss frantically, while I watch with a smile, drinking my can of Rockstar.

Vero then also expertly plays with Katya's huge breasts, licking, biting and pinching them.

I down the remnant of my Rockstar in one large gulp... watching those two going at it has made me hard as a rock again within a matter of minutes. Noticing that, Vero grabs us both by the hand, and pulls us towards the bedroom... she pushes me on the bed, and climbs on top of me in one smooth move. Katya also climbs, but she sits on my face... one bombshell riding my hard cock like her life depends on it, my face buried in the other's ambrosia of a pussy... life has never been this good.

I put my own expert tongue skills at work on Katya -- after all the time we spent together, all the fucks we had, I know exactly what to do to make her orgasm violently and moan in pleasure, and it's precisely what I do...

"Mmm... this is even better than I remember... oh, I am going to orgasm so hard... keep it up!"

Her entire body spasms and shivers, and she lets out a very audible moan of pleasure in my ear, and her legs limp, she rolls on the side, laying on her back... not missing a beat, she caresses her clitoris, grabs Vero's breasts and whispers to me...

"I want to see you satisfy my best friend... fuck her like a beast, make her orgasm as hard as you did me... it turns me on so much..."

While I was distracted with making Katya orgasm, I kind of lost track... I turn my focus back to Vero, and without missing a beat, I raise my head and reach for her nipples with my mouth, and I play with her piercings... she arcs her back, and using her hands as support, she stands up a bit... giving me full control of the strength and speed of my thrusts in her. She whispers to me she wants me to take her as hard as I can, and I am but too happy to oblige...

My balls bang against her wet pussy, as her pleasure builds to a crescendo... I dig down deep, and muster every bit of energy I can, pistoning as fast and as hard as I can inside of her... she falls on her back, and caresses her clitoris frenetically... I want to hold back and edge to make this last longer... but I am past the point of no return now. I grab Vero's breasts, and even further accelerating my thrusts, I explode inside of her, at the very same moment she shivers with pleasure and has another violent orgasm.

Drained of my energy, I fall backwards on my back. I raise my head, looking at this erotic battlefield, and I light up with the biggest grin imaginable...

Vero on one arm, Katya on the other, we all fall asleep within a matter of minutes...