Ch. 1) Fun with Lesbian Friends

Story Info
The time I had a wild night with two lesbians.
3.2k words
4.67
12.4k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is based on a real event that happened to me when I was 25. All people in this story were over 18.

"How about a movie?" Asked Becca with a friendly smile, her curly brown framing her face.

"Sounds good," I replied sitting down on the coach. "I've heard good things about that new action movie on Netflix."

Becca nodded and sat next to me on the couch, as she picked up the remote and began scanning through options.

Becca, who had been friends with me since college, was cute in a tomboyish kind of way. She was a slender five foot six, 24 year old woman, with olive skin and perky grapefruit sized breasts. On this day she was dressed as she usually did, cute but not fussy. Her overall shorts framed her peach shaped butt and beneath she wore a white crop top that showed a hint of skin at her waist. To top it all off she was wearing her baseball cap backwards, a "signal of her sexuality" she called it. A message to the world that she was a lesbian, and proud of it.

Though I admired Becca, the two of us had never done anything together. As long as I had known her, she had been gay, and although I was considered handsome, I knew that was a line she didn't want to cross. She was into girls, and I respected that. Still that didn't stop me from stealing a look now and then. It was hard not to.

"Is this the one you were thinking of watching?" Becca pointed at the image on the tv, a muscular man running away from an explosion.

"Looks right to me." I shrugged and leaned back.

"Cool." Becca pressed play and turned off the lights behind her. "Do you mind I lean against you, while we watch? Katie is usually my pillow and since she's working late tonight I thought..." She looked at me with pleading doe eyes that she used whenever she wanted her way.

"Yea it's cool," I replied, allowing her to lay with her back against my chest, my legs on either side of her.

Becca and Katie had been dating for three years now. They had lived together for two. Like her girlfriend, Katie was really cute. Her body was similar to Becca's, but her face was covered in adorable freckles, and her hair was dirty blonde, a combination that had led me to many late night fantasies. Though I had fantasized about her plenty I had never done anything with her. She too was a proud lesbian, and even if she had been bi, I had no interest in breaking up my friend's relationship.

"Haha, no way he would have survived that fall."

Becca's laughter shook me out of my day dream. "Yea these movies take a lot of liberties with physics I guess."

"They sure do." Becca adjusted her position against me as she spoke, causing her body to grind against my crotch, and my heart to race.

"Yea, I mean how can someone survive a fall out of a four story building." I kept talking, trying to hide the fact that my gay friend was making me hard.

"Haha, totally!" Becca turned towards me causing her body to push further into my cock, now getting harder and harder. "Even if you did survive you wouldn't be running off like that guy."

"Haha yea." I tried to conceal my arousal but something in my face must have given me away.

"Are you okay?" Asked Becca, a look of concern in her face.

"Oh yea I'm fine." I adjusted my position, trying to hide my erection.

"Are you sure? You seem..." Becca paused and looked down at the tent in my pants, her olive cheeks turning red.

"Oh sorry it's. It's nothing. Let's just keep watching the movie." I stumbled over my words as I tried to conceal my hard on, Becca's eyes still locked on it.

"It's...um, it's okay." She tucked a strand of curly hair behind her ear. "I'm sure it happens all the time."

"Yea. Yea it's nothing." I tried to reach for a pillow to cover myself but couldn't reach one.

"Hey dude. Don't worry about it really." Becca paused the movie. "It's okay. It's, it's fine really." She was still looking down at my tent as she spoke.

"...okay. Are you sure?"

"Yea I mean, I've actually never seen this before, so it's just. I don't know. It's just surprising I guess."

My heart started beating faster, my cock now harder than ever, its outline clearly visible through my pants. "Well that makes sense." I smiled nervously. "You know because of the whole lesbian thing."

"Yea, the whole lesbian thing. I mean I am a lesbian but I just..."

At this point my heart was pounding out of my chest. What was Becca saying? This all felt like a dream. "You just what Becca?"

"Well I've just never seen one before. Not in person at least."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing and seeing. My cute lesbian friend was sitting between my legs with her eyes glued to the bulge in my pants.

"Would you..." I hesitated for a minute, not knowing what I should do next. "Would you like to see it?"

Becca bit her bottom lip and blushed a deep shade of pink. She paused for a minute before looking at me and nodding. "I think so. Is that okay?"

"Of course. As long as that's what you want."

Becca nodded again, her eyes looking up at me, her lip still curled under her teeth. "Umhmm."

The sound just barely escaped her lips but the affirmation made me feel so incredibly hard that I felt like I had no other choice. I unbuttoned my pants, unzipped my fly, and pulled out my cock, now throbbing, a drop of precum on its head.

Becca was speechless. Her mouth fell open as she saw my cock for the first time, one thick vein pulsing along the top of its 7 inch, circumcised shaft.

After a while she leaned in, seemingly unconsciously. "Um, how does it feel right now?"

"It feels really hard," I replied with a nervous chuckle.

"Like bad hard?"

"Like it wants to be touched." I couldn't believe what I had said.

"Oh? Really?"

"Yea, it starts to feel a bit uncomfortable after a while. Nothing too bad just, well like kinda filled up."

"I mean I could." Becca shrugged and smiled wryly. She was obviously starting to feel herself again. "I could help you out a bit."

"What do you mean?"

"Like I could touch it. You know, help you feel a little less distracted. Then maybe we can get back to the movie."

"But you're a lesbian."

"Exactly, so it's no big deal. I'll help you out and since I'm a lesbian I won't catch feelings or anything."

"What about Katie?"

"Oh don't worry about her. Come on, let me help. I've always been curious about this." She reached for my cock but before I could protest anymore she was holding it firmly in her petite hand, her fingernails cut short and painted black.

"Oookay." I said with a sigh as she held me.

"How's this?" He moved her hand gently up and down my shaft, her eyes moving curiously from my cock to my face.

"Um that's, that's good." I stumbled over my words, hardly able to comprehend what was happening, as my friend's soft hand moved quicker over my shaft.

"Tell me if I should do something different. I've never done this before. Is the pace good?"

"Yea, it's good, oh fuck." Watching a tomboy lesbian stroke me was almost too much to handle. I had fantasized about this so many times before. "Could you um..."

"What? Tell me." Her gaze was now fixed on mine.

"Could you spit on it?"

"Oh sure. Like this?" Becca leaned forward and dropped a glistening bead of spit onto my head, working it into my cock as she stroked me.

"Oh god yes!" I leaned back and moaned with pleasure.

"I'll take that as a good thing," said Becca with a smile as she leaned over and spat an even bigger bead on my cock.

"God you're hot." I stared at my friend as she stroked me watching as precum started to dribble out of my tip.

"Does that mean you're close?"

"Not. Not yet," I shuttered.

"Oh, okay. Is there anything else you need?"

The words were like magic to me. Everything she said seemed to turn me on more and more. "Well, there is. Oh god, there is one thing."

"Sure dude. What do you need?" Precum and saliva now dripped over Becca's fingers, creating a slippery mess.

"Well, I don't know if you'd do this but it would feel really good if you, ya know."

"What?"

"Well, it would help a lot if you sucked it."

Becca released my cock, and adjusted her baseball cap, which still sat backwards on her adorable head. "I've never done that before, you'd have to kinda show me how it's done," she said with a shrug.

"Of course!" My cock twitched with excitement.

"Haha, alright, where should I be for this?" Becca made a show of looking around, unsure of where or how she should position her body for a blow job.

"Could you kneel on the ground between my legs?" I asked hopefully, precum beginning to drip from the head of my cock again.

"Oh yea sure!" Replied Becca with a yelp of familiar excitement. That's what I do when I eat out Katie on the couch. Give me one second."

Becca quickly slid from the couch and onto the floor, her hands guiding my knees onto either side of her face like someone who had done this many times. She looked up at me with doe eyes from her position on the floor, her breasts pushed together in a way that made her cleavage visible at the top of her t shirt. Finally she took gentle yet firm hold of my cock. "Should I just suck on you now?"

"Yes please." I was overcome with excitement at this point. "And while you're sucking keep stroking me with one hand while you cradle my balls with the other."

Becca did as she was told, taking my cock in one hand and my balls in the other. "Like this?"

"Yea, now you can suck my cock. Don't hold back."

Becca smiled up at me and without looking away from me dove onto my rock hard cock.

Her mouth was incredible. She was warm, wet, and tight. Her tongue rolled around my shaft as she bobbed up and down, stopping now and then to come up for air. When she did, a shinny bridge of precum would keep us connected, sloping from the tip of my cock to her full pink lesbian lips. Though her breaks only ever lasted a second. As soon as she stopped she'd start again, returning to her sloppy work like a seasoned pro.

"Oh god Becca, you're getting me close." The pleasure was overwhelming. This was like nothing I had ever felt. "Oh god I'm gonna cum."

"Mmmhmm," replied Becca, her voice muffled by my cock.

"Oh god, oh god." I began to thrust into my friend's throat but she didn't pull away. Instead, She grabbed my thighs and pulled me tighter. "Oh god Becca! Oh god I'm close!"

I felt the moment building my balls ready to unload into my adorable friend's mouth when all of a sudden the door to Becca's apartment swung open, and in walked Katie.

Becca stood up as quickly as she could, wiping precum from her perfect mouth. "Hi baby!" She said nervously as I tried to pull up my pants. "How was your day?"

"What's going on?" Asked Katie, ignoring her girlfriend's question.

Even in my shocked and nervous state I couldn't help but notice how sexy Katie was. Her dirty blonde hair was twisted into two braids, each dangling down the back of her head like pigtails. Across her neck was a thin black silken choker necklace, a perfect contrast to her beautiful light features and freckles which were scattered over her cheeks and adorable nose. Beneath her necklace Katie wore a black leather jacket, a plaid skirt and sneakers. She looked like a sexy, cool schoolgirl fantasy and as a result, my cock would not go soft. No matter how much I wish it would.

"Oh we're just watching a movie," said Becca as she walked over to Katie and gave her a kiss.

"A movie? Really?!" Katie yanked the pillow that I had been using to cover my lap, away from me, causing my hard cock to spring up.

I was stunned, speechless. I didn't know what to say or do. I watched as Becca began to blush again. "Um, yea well we were watching a movie, and then..." she tried to explain herself but Katie cut in.

"And then your friend got hard?"

"Well, yea. He needed some help and I thought...why not."

Silence hung in the room as Katie considered the situation. She looked from her girlfriend, to me, to my cock, and back to her girlfriend. "Why not?"

"Yea, why not. I mean I'm a lesbian and he's my friend so it's not like it would mean anything. Why not help get him off so that we could finish watching the movie?" Katie punctuated her thought with a cute little shrug and a smile.

"Hmm," Katie considered the words carefully, glancing at my still hard and throbbing seven inch cock. "I guess it wouldn't mean anything."

"Right?!" I could see relief wash over Becca.

"Well okay. But just to be sure nothing else happens...I'd like to be here."

My cock shuttered at the words. Did I hear that right? Did Katie just say that she wanted to be in the room while her girlfriend sucked me off? This had to be a dream.

"Is that okay with you?" Katie asked, her hands clenched in front of her as if in prayer.

"Yea, of course." I tried to keep my cool. I didn't want to seem too excited or I might scare away this fantasy.

"Great!" Becca exclaimed with an adorable little jump. "Then should I continue?" She looked at me for confirmation and I nodded wordlessly.

I watched with eager anticipation as Becca returned to her kneeling position between my legs. With one hand she gently took hold of my shaft, and with the other...wait, that hand doesn't have nail polish on it!

In all my excitement I hadn't noticed that Katie was taking a position beside her girlfriend on the floor. Her dainty hand now gingerly cupping my balls. Is this what she meant when she said she wanted to be here?

"How does that feel?" Asked Katie, a sly look in her eye.

"Good. It feels good." I could barely get the words out as Becca started slowly sucking my cock again, her lips gliding up and down my shaft, stopping now and then to swirl her tongue around the head of my cock.

"Good," replied Katie. "And how about this." She started to gently massage my balls with her hands.

"Oh wow, that's even better."

"Good."

Both girls were looking up at me now, Becca from my cock and Katie beside her. Each was making sure that they were giving their friend the best experience they could. I leaned back into the couch, sliding my lap closer to these two lesbian angels, their mouth and hands doing things that no straight girl had ever done for me. When suddenly I felt slight pressure on my ass.

"Is that okay?" Asked Katie with a smile. One of her fingers was now gently massaging the opening to my asshole, her finger running little circles around the rim.

"Oh wow, wow, that feels really good."

"I thought you might like that. My girl likes it sometimes."

As she spoke the words Becca lifted her head from my cock and pulled her girlfriend in for a passionate kiss, my shimmering precum passing between their perfect lips. I watched as they made out, Becca's hand still stroking my cock, her girlfriend's hand still massaging my rim. I could feel myself getting close, but like magic these girls kept me on the precipice, their delicate fingers doing things that I can only barely describe here. It was as if years of lesbian experiences had trained them to be perfect giving lovers, their hands moving by instinct over me.

Finally, Becca released her girl from the kiss. "Mmm," Katie said as she looked back at me, her lips sticky with my precum. "You actually taste really good. Do you mind if I..." she nodded to my cock and gave a cute little shrug.

"Please," I replied with a moan.

That was all the permission Katie needed. As soon as I said the word she was on top of me sucking my cock with the same enthusiasm that her girlfriend had done just a minute ago, only this time she was being guided by Becca.

"Good girl," said Becca as she gently guided the bobbing of her girlfriend's head, her painted black nails visible on the back of Katie's head. "He likes it when you take him deep." Sounds of sloppy sucking came from Katie's mouth as her girlfriend pushed her over my cock. Saliva dripped over my balls. "Good girl," Becca said again, her eyes fixed on her girlfriend's beautiful cock filled mouth.

"Oh god I'm getting close." I could feel waves of pleasure building at my taint as Katie pushed past my rim, penetrating with just the tip of her finger as she continued to deep throat me. "Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum."

As I said the words Becca pulled her girlfriend's head off my cock and held it an inch away from my head as she kept holding firm, moving her hand up and down. She whispered something in Katie's ear and pressed her cheek against hers as each opened their mouths wide, their tongues hanging out and beautiful lesbian doe eyes looking up at me.

"Oh fuck!" I yelled the words as I came, harder than I ever had before. Becca aimed my cock at her girlfriend as a thick white cum filled her mouth and hung over her tongue. Then, she aimed toward her own mouth, quickly filling it as well. Time after time I came, shooting shock ropes of cum over the perfect lips cheeks and chins of my lesbian friends. Finally as Becca milked the last bit of cum from the tip of my cock, they smiled up at me, faces covered in cum.

For a few minutes they took turns liking each other clean and swallowing the contents before taking a seat on other side of me on the couch.

"How do you feel?" Asked Katie, her head leaning against my shoulder.

"Amazing," I replied.

The last thing I remember is falling asleep with my two lesbian friends resting on either side of me.

End of chapter 1