Unforeseen Side Effects Ch. 01

Story Info
Eugene has issues with his new prescription.
1.6k words
4.06
67.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Eugene Finnegan. Although I am 29-years old, I suffer from a disease called Kallmann's Syndrome. Kallmann's Syndrome is an extremely rare form of hypogonadism, which in Layman's terms means I never fully went through puberty. The only thing that changed is my voice. So standing at 4'10", weighing 110 pounds, and boasting an embarrassingly tiny 2" cock, I easily get mistaken for a 15-year old. Getting dates is nearly impossible, and having sex is out of the question. I don't even go to a bar because people always assume it's a fake-ID. The most satisfaction I get is from the warm glow of a laptop, jerking my tiny dick off to internet porn. So when I saw the opportunity to take place in a drug trial for a new human growth hormone, I jumped at the chance.

******

Getting the drugs turned out to be easier than I anticipated. I was actually the only one that was accepted into the trial. All I had to do was take the pill once a day, and record the changes in my height, weight, and penis size. The trial ends in three months, and I get a cold $10,000 for my troubles. The best part was the minimal known side effects. The doctor running the test said the only side effects were upset stomach and mood swings.

I tried sneaking into my house without my family knowing about the drugs. My parents are a very Christian family, and would never allow me to take part in such a thing. My sister, on the other hand, was a total bitch. Although she was just about to turn eighteen, she towered over me. Standing at 6'1", with flawless skin and natural curves that would make a porn star jealous (I snuck a peak at her bra once and was surprised at the size 36DDD), it was easy to see who got the good part of the gene pool. She would always give me a hard time over my small stature and call me the extremely unoriginal nickname "Tiny Gene". It was never just Eugene.

I unlocked the door to my house and looked around to make sure no one was home. Coast was clear. I didn't want to take any chances though, so I tip-toed up the stairs, drugs in hand, hoping I could get to my bedroom without any issues. No problems. I opened the door to my room and quickly stored the pills in my dresser. Now I could only hope no one would find them.

******

A month went by, and needless to say I was less than pleased with the results I was seeing. I followed the regime every day, and all I had to show for it was a growth spurt of two inches. I now stood 5'1", a full foot shorter than my sister, who was eleven years my junior. I was starting to think it wasn't even worth the trouble. Worst of all, today was her eighteenth birthday, and my parents forced me to be an active participant in the festivities. It was just what I always dreamed of. A bunch of young girls, all of which who were taller than I was, giggling and pointing at me with nothing I could do about it. I could think of a million other ways I could spend an afternoon, but I decided to put my best foot forward and get it over with. So I cleaned myself up, took my HGH pill, and headed to the party.

******

It was finally over. The party wasn't nearly as bad as I was anticipating. I was just happy there were no incidents, no pointing and laughing. Nevertheless, I just wanted to get back to my room. Low and behold, as I opened my bedroom door, there stood my sister, and the birthday girl had in her hand was my prescription.

I shut the door behind me. Not sure why, it was just habit I supposed.

"What you got here, Tiny," my sister asked, a smirk on her face knowing she busted me for something.

Lying through my teeth, I said the first thing that popped in my head. "Allergy medicine", I said, trying not to make eye contact. "Mom got it for me last week."

"Allergy medicine? Bullshit".

I knew I was busted. The only thing I could think to do is bribe my way out of it. If my parents knew I had these, I would be thrown out of the house for sure.

"If you have to know, I am taking part in a drug trial to try and help me with my physical issues. Mom and Dad have no idea I am doing this." The next part was the hardest to say, because I really didn't want to give up any of the money I was getting for this. "After three months, I am getting $10,000. If you promise to keep your mouth shut, I will split it with you 50/50".

"I don't want any of your money," she scoffed. "I love torturing you. I am going to flush the rest of these pills down the drain, and you are always going to be my Tiny Gene. You got that?"

As she walked toward my bathroom, I was starting to feel really hot. I have never sweated this much before in my life. "Carly, stop," I pleaded, trying to get her attention. She didn't acknowledge my existence, sweat continuing to pour down my face. "STOP RIGHT NOW!" I screamed, which got her attention.

I couldn't stand anymore. I clutched one of my bedposts, as I let out a scream as I felt my body change. Hunched over, my body began to stretch as ever muscle began to grow along with it. I clutched my bedpost harder as my clothes began to rip of my body. I let out a scream as by bedpost splintered in my hands. When it was all said and done, I must have grown two feet at tripled in body size. Massive biceps which were like bowling balls in my arms, and my cock hung down past my knees, as thick as a can of Pringles. My sister came back into my room, mouth agape, dropping the bottle of pills onto the ground. "What the fuck is this", she exclaimed, was I wrapped my massive hands around her waist, throwing her on what was left of my bed.

"How does it feel to be the tiny one now, you fucking whore!" I screamed as ripped the clothes off her body. Her naked body trembled under the sheer massiveness of my body, not knowing what I was going to do with her. "You are going to pay for the hell you have put me through."

Forcing her mouth open, I slammed my massive unit as deep as she could take it. Only able to get a third of it down, she began to gag.

"Put it back in!" I screamed, forcing my hardening dick back in her mouth. Grabbing the back of her head, I slammed half of my dick in her stretched out mouth. With tears streaming down her cheeks, I felt a little bit of remorse.

"How does my dick taste?"

"Fuck you, you fucking psycho. Mom and dad are going to....."

She didn't get to finish. Slamming her back onto my bed, I stretched her legs as far as I could. She knew what was about to happen, but there was nothing she could do to stop it.

"Don't you get it? You're my bitch now, and I am going to destroy this tight little cunt of yours so no man will ever be able to satisfy you again."

I tried to push my now 15" rock hard member into her tiny, bald pussy. Three inches got in as she let out a yelp.....six inches, she starting moaning, pleasure or pain I wasn't quite sure, nor did I care....nine inches pumping into her body. Her pussy squirting cunt juice as she let out a massive orgasmic scream....twelve inches and she could take no more. I lifted her up off my bed with my cock, her massive jugs bouncing in front of me.

"You like the way this feels, don't you?"

"Oh....God....Yes....." she screamed, as I pumped my cock harder into her womb.

"God, I'm about to blow. You're going to get filled to the brim with my jizz. I'm marking my territory now. This is going to be my cunt as long as I want to, and there isn't a damn thing you are going to do about it."

My now lemon-sized testicles began to clinch as shot after shot hot my hot sticky cum began filling her up. After a minute, I threw her back on the floor, jizz leaking out of her now destroyed cunt. Then I passed out in a heap.

******

I woke up a few hours later, and I shrunk noticeably, but nowhere near where I was before. I was now about 6'3", with an 8" cock dangling between my legs. My sister was nowhere to be found. I loved the power I had, and I knew I had to get more. I grabbed my cell phone and called the doctor from the drug trial.

"Hello, this is Dr. Janet Stevens. How may I help you?"

"Dr. Stevens. Hi it's Eugene Finnegan. I thought I should let you know I completed my first month of the drug, and I have some interesting information for you. I was wondering if I could see you this Monday for my first follow-up appointment."

"Hello, Eugene! That's great to hear. Yes, Monday would be great. How does 4pm sound?"

"That's perfect. See you then."

Before she could say anything else, I hung up the phone. With a smile on my face, I knew she had no idea that she was expecting this......