Ungrounded Experiment

Story Info
Jay and Lorraine first time with another couple...
9.4k words
4.16
7.9k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/26/2023
Created 09/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is chapter 2 in the series Erotic Renaissance.

Special Thanks to K.C. Leggs for her volunteer editing work on this story.

Enjoy...

Lorraine settled into the lay flat business class seat across the aisle from her husband Jay with a feeling of excitement. She was SO looking forward to the next week of vacation. Work for both of them had been busy and the afterwork management of their children's busy junior high lives even busier. It was time for a couple getaway to reconnect with each other and rekindle the hot libido they used to share.

It had been a couple days since Jay and her had last "gotten busy" but she anticipated that would change quickly once their vacation got underway. The only real question was what Jay had in mind to spice things up once they hit their hotel in Paris. Lorraine was pretty sure she had seen some interesting toys getting packed in Jay's bag and was already getting damp thinking about what the week might have in store. She crossed her legs "demurely" as the flight attendant offered her a mimosa or champagne. The attendant was a good looking blonde and she was pretty sure Jay was checking out her tight bottom as she leaned forward with the drinks tray. Lorraine smiled and took the preferred champagne, squeezing her damp thighs together as her fingers brushed lightly against the flight attendants during the exchange. After finishing her first glass she placed the empty champagne flute on the tray and slipped her hand between her legs, reaching down to touch herself softly through her panties.

Jay caught himself staring at the sexy sight as his wife sat there rubbing the damp silk between her legs. He wanted to slide into her seat with her and help her finish but the seatbelt light was on and the plane was approaching the runway for takeoff. As the blonde flight attendant returned to pick up the empty glasses Lorraine winked at him and dropped her phone on the floor. The cute attendant leaned forward to retrieve the electronic device and this gave Jay a peak of the creamy thighs just above her thigh high stockings below her skirt. This vacation promised to be fun if Lorraine was already teasing him...and giving off a very strong vibe that she was ready to play. Maybe he should sneak into the bathroom with her...or maybe her and the flight attendant he fantasized to himself.

Once the flight was up and in the air the cute blonde flight attendant returned. She seemed to be especially attentive to Lorraine. Jay had always fantasized about a threesome with Lorraine and another woman, but Lorraine had never indicated this was an option. Watching the two of them flirt during the dinner service had Jay hard and dripping just fantasizing about the two women together. In between dinner and dessert he unbuckled and sat down with Lorraine on the edge of her business class seat. Leaning over he whispered "how would you like to taste that flight attendant?"

Lorraine looked at him innocently "Oh you mean Julie?" And then with a mischievous grin she whispered back "that might just be on the menu for dessert. She handed me a note with dinner asking if I'd like a personal tour of the flight attendant "hideaway". I haven't answered her yet. Should I see if I can get you on the tour as well?" Jay felt a warm heat creeping onto his cheeks at her naughty words and he pulled her into a kiss as he replied "why not?" She moved her head up and down teasingly before slipping a tongue deep inside his mouth as her hand slid down over his chest to fondle his now rock solid erection. With a quick squeeze of his hard cock she released it and leaned away "Oh no sweetie you may need to save that for Julie." And then with a quiet moan of delight she turned and patted the smooth skin behind her ass and said "Julie says the co-pilot needs a snack also..."

Jay sat up and watched as Lorraine reclined her seat, lifting her black skirt up just enough to expose the neatly trimmed bush covering her mound, showing plenty of pink skin between the silky strands of hair. "As you can see Jay, there is plenty of edible pussy around here!"

"Well how about we go and visit our delicious new French flight attendant?" he countered.

"So you would be ok if I let the co-pilot sample my pie?" Lorraine laughed coyly at Jay's response.

Jay was surprised by the adventurous and slightly racy nature of his wife's behavior. Sure they had done naughty things before, but usually Lorraine wasn't quite so bold and adventurous in her expressions of sexual wantonness. Now Jay was unsure where this was going. He knew she was enjoying being in control with him in bed lately. She always seemed more adventurous when they traveled, but even so this was VERY adventurous talk for her and there was no way it could be more than just talk....could it?

He decided to open the door and see how far she would take this. "I love watching you get turned on. You know that. As long as I get to watch and be part of the pleasure I'm already hot thinking about it! Besides, It sounds like you have already made some commitment to Julie. If she is going to try and come find us to play later then we better both be ready. Are YOU ok with me possibly sinking my shaft into her little blonde pussy?"

Lorraine replied "are YOU ok if I bring her over to sit next to you while we wait? She will likely take a break before the co-pilot gets here, and if you really want her I want to give her a few minutes to meet you. Does that sound OK to you?" She was smiling at him with an "I dare you" look.

Now that did seem kinky, but exciting and naughty as well. Jay reached out and squeezed Lorraine's hard nipple and said "Ok, I'll try to keep her wet for the both of us"

A few minutes later, Julie cleared Lorraine's meal tray, affording Jay another slightly higher view up her pleated airline skirt as she bent over his wife's seat, ostensibly to help Lorraine get her bedding laid out. This time he could see the white silk of her panties and to his excitement a damp patch at the apex. After settling Lorraine into the lay flat seat. She came across the aisle and sat on Jay's arm rest, learning into Jay. Through the silky blouse of her uniform he could feel the soft fullness of her C-cup breasts. She smelled like Lorraine. Her perfume was an intoxicating scent that reminded him of hot nights curtained beneath Lorraine's tresses.

She wasn't shy. Leaning into his ear with an innocent smile for anyone passing in the aisle she whispered "Are you ready to let me go down on your wife while she is fucked by Jack our co-pilot?" Jay's eyes were wide and his cock throbbed. He had thought this was all just banter with Lorraine. But now another person was involved and it suddenly seemed to get real for him.

He nodded to her indicating yes and she grinned and closed the space between them, leaning still closer and taking Jay's hand, placing it under her skirt and pushing his fingers up inside her panties and through the slick silk fabric over her mound and cunt. A thin string of saliva escaped Jay's mouth as he marveled at how easily the silk fabric slid aside. His middle finger entered her slippery, warm lips and was drawn into the sucking tunnel within.

"Just so you know," she whispered. "Jack has a big cock. Lorraine is going to get filled. You should be ready to watch her eyes roll back when he sinks all the way in. I need it to turn you on, because she tells me you are thick and I want you stretching my ass like it never has been before." Jay swallowed hard. If she kept this up he would cream before they ever made it to the secret compartment. Lorraine had never let him take her in the bottom before and the thought of Lorraine being filled by another man while his own cock lodged in the tight rosebud of this blonde beauty was almost too much.

Without warning Julie said to Jay "Yes sir, let me get that blanket for your seat. I will be back in a few minutes." And she stood up. A second later he saw that another passenger had walked by, unseen by Jay. She winked at Jay, licked her lips, and mouthed "soon".

A few minutes later the co-pilot made an appearance. A medium build slightly taller version of Jay came out of the cockpit and made his way to Lorraine's seat. Under the guise of wanting to check her seat for a mechanical issue he asked her to step to the forward cabin while he checked it. Lorraine stopped by Jay's seat on her way and with a nervous smile whispered to me "he is cute, are you still good with this?". While a threesome was something Jay had fantasized about for many years, another man fucking his wife was never something he and Lorraine had openly discussed. He knew it was a risk. What did she think about him being turned on watching her get fucked? Would she understand that his greatest turn on was seeing her get turned on and cum without abandon. Would she understand that this was not about the other man or woman but about experiencing unfettered passion with each other present.

"I want to watch him fuck you Lorraine. I want to watch Julie lick you while he fucks you. I want to fill Julie's bottom with cum while she licks you while he fucks you."

Her eyes glazed and she grabbed Jay on both sides of the head pulling him in for a passionate kiss, tongue dancing deep inside his mouth."I want to suck you while he fucks me Jay, then you can fuck Julie." And with that she walked up to the forward compartment.

Jay stared at her swaying hips and his groin ached, this situation had him deeply aroused, almost painfully so. What kind of foursome would they have here? It didn't take a genius to guess that Jack and Julie had used the attendant compartment before, but this was a new experience for Lorraine and Jay. His pants were already soaking through as his cock was dripping with desire. Just as the co-pilot finished with Lorraine's seat and made his way forward following his sometimes demure, sometimes wildly passionate wife, Julie returned with his blanket. As she approached he appreciated her golden shoulder length hair falling in ringlets onto the front of her silk uniform. Her nipples clearly jutted just beneath the thin fabric. A tight waste above trim but curvy thighs gave way to lengthy legs for her 5'6'' frame. Having already seen the tops Jay knew her black stockings ended just scant inches above the hem of the pleated navy skirt she wore. Her magenta lips pouted in a sultry smile as she leaned over to hand him the blanket and whisper in his ear. "Give them just a couple minutes before we follow. We don't want to look like a party all heading into the compartment at once. Let's get your turn down service set up for your seat then we can follow." As Jay stood up from the seat to give her some space she took the opportunity to squeeze the hard bulge in his pants. Her eyes widened and her mouth twitched like a satisfied pussy cat. "Lorraine didn't lie, Jay. You just made me more wet than I already was."

"Well Julie, if you squeeze me much more you will be getting sloppy seconds to my pants and that truly would be a shame."

She purred, but released him and bent over his seat to perform the turn down service. He took the opportunity to gently push his bulge into the back of her skirt as she clearly embellished the position she needed to perform the service.

A minute later, she stood back up and turned around smiling and leaned her head in close to whisper "Are you sure you didn't cum already because I can feel the wetness from your cock through the back of my skirt?"

"Oh no, that is just the lube your round bottom has me making"

"Yummy" she grinned at him. "Let's go see what Jack and your lovely wife are up to". And with that she beckoned for him to follow her forward. Just past the galley there was a small door and she knocked once, then twice, then opened it using a recessed lever. Inside, the light was dim but Jay could see there was a small floor space and a single bed inside. He moved inside quickly, turning to pull the door closed behind him. As he did so he could clearly hear a wet slurping sound. As he turned around and his eyes adjusted he could make out the brunette tresses of his wife moving forward and back to the waistline of Jack the co-pilot. She was seated on the twin bed, her blouse open, skirt already on the floor and her legs spread, one one either side of Jack's legs. Jack was standing with his uniform pants around his ankles and his naked buttocks bare save for Lorraine's hands, one on each cheek pulling his hips towards her face. While he couldn't see her face from this vantage it was clear that she was going down on Jack with enthusiasm.

Julie leaned in close to him smiling wantonly with her blue eyes wide open. "Bet you didn't know your wife would be going down on another man when you boarded this flight?" Her eye's twinkled mischievously as he shook his head in answer. She continued, "how would you like to board me...?" And with that she stepped forward removing her blouse and completely exposing her chest. It was clear that she wasn't wearing a bra and her beautiful breasts were hanging free with hardened nipples jutting towards Jay. When she heard the throaty moans coming from Jack she smiled devilishly "just say the word and I will join Lorraine in sucking Jack's cock. The only reason I am not already is because I promised your wife I would take away any objections you might have to her sucking Jack's cock dry. Why don't you sit down next to Lorraine so I can distract you and she can watch me sucking YOUR cock while you watch her pretty lips on Jack's cock."

As I moved over to the side of the bed, Lorraine's eyes met mine for the first time. I don't know what I expected, but when our eyes met her lips were almost an inch from the base of Jack's cock and she was straining to take more. Her eyes locked on mine apprehension and lust fighting each other in a visual plea for me to let her continue. I held her gaze for a moment, taking in peripherally a view of the drool escaping from her trembling, sucking lips, dripping onto her heaving bare breasts beneath. The watery tears as she fought her gag reflex and the wanton look in her eyes mixed together clearly begging me to approve. I placed my left hand against her throat and my right at the nape of her neck, bending to her ear and whispered "empty his balls Beautiful, but make sure to leave some for when he fucks your dripping cunt. You are so hot and I can't wait to watch him make you cum all over this bed." And with that I bit gently on the back of her neck as it moved back and then forward again on Jack's lengthy shaft. Her deep throated moan was muffled from the full cock deep in her throat and more drool escaped her lips making her perky breasts shine wetly in the soft dim light of the attendant's cabin.

Julie had not let the moment go unused and I now was keenly aware that her breasts were pushing urgently into my back, her hot breath on my neck and her hands were undoing the button and zipper on my pants. A second later she had pushed them and my boxers to the cabin floor and she was turning me towards her and into a sitting position on the bed next to my very hot and bothered wife.

"Julie" said the Co-Pilot Jack "you owe that man the sucking of his life because his ravishing bride is doing a damn fine job of sucking the head of my cock half way down her throat. Even you can't get me this deep." And he wasn't kidding. I could see Lorraine pulling his buttocks towards her as her lips inched closer and closer to the trimmed curly brown hairs at the base of his cock.

Julie just grinned and winked at me as she kneeled in front of me. "I promise I won't disappoint Jay. Just lay back and enjoy the show." And with that her pink lips separated and enveloped my shaft. First swirling slowly along the crown with her soft tongue running circles inside her plump lips as they tightly gripped the head of my penis. Next, she bobbed slowly upward, stopping just a little less than halfway to the top of the swollen head. Then moving swiftly to completely envelop me she moved downward. Finally, pressing her mouth against the base of my cock. She repeated this motion again until my glistening wet cock was resting atop her parted upper lip again. "He is soooo thick!" She grunted.

As I reclined on my elbows the view in front of me was surreal. Golden locks spilled over my abdomen as Julie descended again and again on my engorged manhood while my spread thigh was pressed against the naked soft thigh of Lorraine who's bottom was perched on the side of the bed leaning forward into Jack's rod. Lorraine's pace had started to quicken and she was now using her hand to stroke Jack's wet shaft every time she came back for air. Both of them were panting and it was clear that Jack was going to cum soon.

Without warning Julie lifted her head from my shaft, wiped some drool from the side of her mouth and declared, "I have to have that fat cock in my pussy. Lorraine I'm going to fuck your husband while you drink Jack's sperm. Don't hold back because I am so turned on it's only going to take me a few strokes to cum." She stood, slid down her very white silk panties with drops of wetness stretching from her pussy to her damp undergarment as she slid them down her legs. Her pussy was beautiful, fully shaved lips underneath a gold patch of hair with thick pink inner lips, slick with her excitement, prominent between her smooth outer labia. She let me enjoy the view for a moment before turning around and I could see Lorraine trying her best to catch a view as she strove not to miss a beat with her ministrations of Jack's pole. Julie leaned forward displaying a tight and round bottom that clearly had seen some sun with a bikini line that disappeared into the cleft of her cheeks. As she leaned further she separated her legs and pushed her bottom up displaying a cute rosebud above her dripping cleft. She reached between her legs grabbing my shaft and guided it into her wet recess as she straddled me. Once my head was firmly in between her clinging lips she started contracting her muscles and spreading her legs.

"God you are thick Jay. Give me a second to adjust." She moved up and down sinking another inch lower with each rise and full. Her pussy was tight and the thin membrane of her inner lips clung to my shaft each time she rose, imparting a sucking sensation on my cock. The first cunt I had experienced since my wedding day was not going to disappoint. I wasn't going to last long like this. And neither apparently was Jack. Giving a guttural groan as he looked down at my wife's upturned face that had finally ensconced him to the root he grasped Lorraine's head and held her nose to his belly as he spasmed again and again emptying his thick cum into her greedy throat. His throes triggered a primal need in Julie and she sat down hard, impaling herself on the remaining distance she lacked to consume my shaft. Spasming with clenched walls that almost completely prevented further movement.

"Aaaahhhhhhheeee, I'm cummmmmiinnnnggg" gasped Julie as her pussy literally milked my cock into a simultaneous climax. I unloaded streams of hot white cum into her quivering cunt and her vaginal muscles were squeezing so tight it immediately started leaking out of the tight tunnel. In the midst of Julie's rhythmic orgasmic panting I heard a loud "plop" as Lorraine pulled Jack's spent member from her sucking mouth and she began resupplying her lungs with deep wracking breaths. She let her body go, falling backward next to me on the bed, her eyes glazed with hypoxia and lust while the last remnants of Jack's cum bubbled out the corner of her lips.

Lorraine let her head loll towards me and Julie, watching as Julie slowly pulled herself forward off of my still engorged member and a flood of my thick cum dripped from her spent pussy. Lazily Lorraine took her left hand and reached her two middle fingers to Julie's cum filled gash to catch the last of the cream as it dribbled from inside her box. Lorraine brought the fingers to her lips, closed her eyes and sucked the mixture of Julie's secretions and my cum into her mouth which was still coated with Jack's spend. Savoring the taste she purred "you three make a tasty treat, but it's missing something". She pulled her legs off the floor and put them straight up before sliding her soaking wet panties up her legs, past her ankles onto her toes and pushed them at Jack's mouth as he stood watching the married couple on the bed. He opened his mouth and tasted the thick lubrication drenching the married vixens silk panties. Freed from her silk undergarment Lorraine opened her legs for Jack to see. Using her right hand this time she dipped two fingers into her flowing vagina, moaning as she did so. "God, I need to be filled" she said softly as she removed her fingers, dripping a long strand of her nectar across her pale smooth belly and jutting, sweat-covered breasts to her parted red lips. "Mmmnmmmh, now the cocktail is perfect, '' she purred.