Ungrounded Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my thick head finally began pushing against her hole she froze and let me control the entry. I locked eyes with Lorraine as I slowly sunk my helmet past the first ring of Julie's anus. Lorraine was entranced, looking from my face to Julie's, trying to gauge the sensations she was reading there. As I pushed my head past the deeper resistance Julie emitted a deep guttural moan and Jack started fucking her with all eight inches of his rock-hard erection as she pressed her chest downwards and opened her pelvis all the way for the two snakes filling her from behind.

I watched Jack fuck Julie, loving how loose her asshole was clenching and relaxing, how eager it seemed for me to move deeper. Knowing I would probably keep the view of these two serpentine filled holes in my mind forever, I drove my massive penis all the way home. With a long steady stroke I slid all seven inches inside her in one slow relentless push.

"Oh god, Oh god, it's so much, I'm so full. Oh, god. You guys are fucking filling my insides. There is no more room, Oh god."

I set up a slow rhythm, watching my thick meat sliding through her yielding anus again and again. Suddenly Julie's moans became muffled and I looked up to see that Lorraine had pulled Julie's face to the center of her loins. For a brief instant I saw her mouth hanging open wide, lips red and moist, gazing hungrily down upon my cock pistoning in and out of another woman and then upon the same woman now devouring her dripping core. Lorraine was pulling Julies blond curls up and down across her sex soaked mons. From the wet noises coming from the junction and the constant moans it was clear Julie was enjoying the face soaking as much as Lorraine was.

My dick lurched as Lorraine began bucking her hips. "Oh god Julie, oh god. Yes, yessss...eat me. Lick me!" Lorraine begged, lifting her legs high and bringing her heels down onto Julie's sexy bottom. I grabbed one heel with each hand and began pulling with each thrust, leveraging Lorraine's pussy into Julie's mouth as I pulled myself forward and my cock slid hilt deep again and again into Julie's bottom. I could feel Jack matching my rhythm, exiting each time I entered and filling her womb each time I pulled back.

Both women continued working hard to force me further into Julie's well lubricated confines. When I hit a spot where I thought there was no more room, I stopped and watched Lorraine reach down to grab Julie's perky breasts in both hands and pull hard, jacking off Julie's nipples as I held my girthy tool deep inside her leaving her no room for retreat. Then her hips exploded upward driving my cock further inside, and I felt the twitching spasms of my pulsating organ release a torrent of seed that flooded my balls and slid over the lips of Julie's starfish as I withdrew and again plunged inside, coating her deepest recesses and surrounding her rim in a shining wet sheath. I pulled Lorraine's calves wide and towards me. Mashing her cunt against Julie's mouth and holding myself deep as Jack hammered Julie from below.

Though I thought Julie's box couldn't be any tighter she suddenly clamped down like a vise on my cock and I felt Jack 's cock swell inside her pussy before rhythmically pumping his load into her. I thought I had finished but Julie was squeezing so hard I spasmed again, completely emptying every drop of cum I possessed.

As Jack and I emptied ourselves into Julie she picked her face up from between Lorraine's thighs and replaced her tongue with her right hand. Wailing as she stared into Lorraine's eyes, she plunged four fingers deep inside Lorraine's pussy. "oooOOOOHHHHH, Look at me Lorraine. Look at me. I'm about to cum like never. Jay just spilled his load in my ass and Jack is cumming too. Oh god, I want you to cum with me. Feel my fingers inside you. I'm going to make you squirt. Squirt on my hand Lorraine. OH god, I'm cummminggg. I'm cumminggg. Argh. Argh. Argh. Argh. Uhhn. Uhhn. Uhhn. Uhnn." She was banging her head forward and backward with each spasm, her cunt and ass pulling Jack and I with her as though on a leash.

With each rock forward of Julie's head I caught Lorraine's eye's staring at mine. Trying to hold my gaze with her eyes while they also tried to roll back in her head. "Let go Lor, Let go. Ride her hand"

And with that her eyes went wide and she lost focus completely. "AAAHH. I'm cumming again. Oh my god, OH my god, I'm peeing everywhere, Arrghh, Arggh,Uhnn, Uhnn, Uhnn, Uhnn. Oh, Oh, Oh my god. Oh my god. I'm so sorry. Holy crap. That was amazing. I'm so sorry. I've never made a mess like that before, I'm sor.."

Her words stopped as Julie kissed her full on the mouth. Slathering both of their faces with the secretions that were just moments before flowing from Lorraine's own body. The two girls kissed for what seemed like minutes before Lorraine finally collapsed backwards again and Julie fell forward resting her head on Lorraines left thigh staring across the gap between Lorraine's parted thighs at Jack who looked exhausted at her from where his head rested on Lorraines opposite thigh.

The view from my vantage point was incredible. My hot wife lying back against the wall, legs spread with two new lovers resting their heads on each soft thigh and a completely soaked spread of bed between them collecting more and more drainage from her spent and gaping pussy. Jack's cock had receded from Julies tunnel and as I pulled my softening cock from her still clenching rose bud a dribble of my cum that hadn't escaped into her rectum dribbled down to mix with the flow of white cum dribbling out of her used and gaping pinkness.

As I slowly stood, Julie reached a hand beneath her pussy to catch the mixture of cum and spend on three fingers and bring it up to her lips where she lightly licked it before reaching her hand up to Lorraine's mouth and letting my wife suck her fingers clean.

And then, moving her left hand back to the sticky cavern between Lorraine's thighs Julie leaned backward to stand up and grasped my still semi-softening cock with her right hand, gently squeezing me while softly inserting two fingers into Lorraine's juice coated slit.

Lorraine groaned and leaned her weight upwards towards Julie pressing their breasts together. "That was...uhmm, ah, incredible." She said hoarsely looking at Julie then at me. "Please tell me that was awesome?"

Knowing I could not disappoint her I smiled and replied, "Incredible. Well, if this is what we get when we fly business class, I'm guessing we won't ever fly coach again." Jack and Julie both laughed.

"You two are an amazing couple. We have done this with others before, but only one at a time. We have never brought a pair back here before, but you two made those other experiences seem downright vanilla" said Jack. "Unfortunately, I have to get back to the cockpit now" he said, and at this Lorraine giggled and gave his flaccid tool a parting squeeze before standing up and kissing him on the lips.

"My husband will always be my favorite lover Jack, but damn you are gonna be a close second in my memories. Thanks for an unforgettable experience. And maybe we can all get together and do this again sometime" she said before getting in one last squeeze of his slack python.

"Oh, that's a must for me dear girl, I'm getting your digits before we land" Julie said as she pulled her skirt up and started buttoning her flight attendant blouse. "I've never had an experience like this. Snakes on a plane!"

Jack was dressed before the rest of them and turned as he got to the door. "The next crew rest will be here in ten minutes. You guys are welcome to stay until then, but when they arrive you probably need to be fully clothed or they will want a piece of you too." With that he winked at them, briefly opened the door and exited the dimly lit pleasure cabin.

Julie was only a few moments behind him. She stopped to give Jay a kiss. It started light but then she reached up and pulled his mouth down hard into hers, pushing her tongue deep into his mouth so he could taste his wife's juices that still lingered there. "Thank you, it was amazing. '' She said before turning to Lorraine who was already blushing knowing what was coming. Julie stepped forward and cupped Lorraine's breasts, rubbing her thumbs over her still jutting nipples. "I knew I had found a playmate when I saw these during boarding. So glad you felt the same Lorraine. I'll drop you my cell number when I come by your seats later." And more slowly than with Jay she leaned in and brushed her lips gently against Lorraines, then slowly parted hers as Lorraine did the same. Jay starred as the two women remained locked in a sensual press for nearly a minute before slowly parting lips and staring briefly at one another. Then Julie whispered something into Lorraine's ears that Jay couldn't hear and Lorraine blushed and let out a giggle. Then Julie too was gone.

With their new lovers departed, Jay and Lorraine stood holding each other around the waist and just looked at each other. They each wondered if there was anything different between them now. The smiles and fulfillment they each saw on the other's face reassured them both that there was not. "I love you Lorraine. Thank you for doing that with me." Jay began before Lorraine moved in and kissed him hard on the mouth.

"No Jay, Thank YOU! That was the most incredible experience I could have ever imagined. I know you fantasize a lot, but I don't. This is nothing I would have even dreamed about. And if I had, I would have been ashamed about it. But you made this something not to be ashamed of. You made this about US, and that is how I will always remember it, as some of the best sex I have ever had with you. I love you."

A knock on the door sounded a few moments later as they were still smiling at each other and they headed to the exit. A cute petite attendant with auburn hair framing her face peaked in at them with a knowing smile.

"Julie says I probably should change the sheets before taking a nap, but if you tell me what date you two are flying back to the states, I may just leave the sheets as they are and fantasize about getting you two to myself on that flight." She winked at them and they headed back to their seats holding hands and ready to use those lay flat seats for their intended purpose.