Unholy

Story Info
A religious man tries and fails to ignore his lust.
1.5k words
4.07
28.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bspam551
Bspam551
42 Followers

Though he tried to keep his thoughts pure, Simon was having trouble lately. He knew he shouldn't touch himself, but the newest nun at the care home was so arousing. Her impressive curves were clearly visible through her humble uniform, the obscene figure so out of place on a woman of her profession. Sister Tilly was only slightly chubby, the kind that only made her ass that perfect kind of phat, to the point where it would jiggle with each step she took. Simon couldn't really understand this, but she was built for being violently and aggressively fucked. Though in his defense, Tilly also seemed completely unaware of the effect her body had on the young men that lived there. Simon had lived his entire life in an orphanage, and decided to become a teacher at a Catholic school to help kids in similar conditions get a good education. What he hadn't signed on for was the cheerful and gorgeous Sister that was now walking around the school, fat ass shaking and bouncing, making him think wildly inappropriate things.

"That isn't fair really" he thought to himself.

"It isn't her fault, or intention."

And yet, he found himself ashamedly masturbating at least once a day to ease his discomfort. After one particularly shameful session however, he promised himself he wouldn't jerk off again. He had managed it his whole life, why start now?

He found himself getting erections over the slightest thing. A female colleague passing in the corridor, regardless of whether he found them attractive, was enough to make him wait, in the bathroom until he felt he was calm enough to leave.

One particular Sunday though, was the worst.

Simon had been aroused for most of the day. Waking up from a completely inappropriate dream, sweating and breathing heavily, he had ignored his arousal all day, but it was difficult. He hadn't jacked off in months, and he felt as though he was about to burst. He made himself go to the school to get something he'd left there on Friday, glad no one would be around to make him feel worse. Of course, this wasn't the case. As he went to leave, using the elevator instead of two flights of stairs, Sister Tilly slipped in, ass almost getting caught in the closing doors as she did so.

"Thanks for holding it!" She said cheerfully, smiling at him. Simon went to speak, but only managed a nod and a shrug. He turned a deep red in embarrassment, glad she wasn't looking. It was just then that a short alarm sounded and the lift cane to a shuddering stop. The lights went out briefly, before the emergency red flickered on.

"What do you think happened?" Simon managed to ask, annoyed at how small his voice sounded.

"I have no idea...how will we get out? There's no one here!" Tilly said, an edge of fear in her tone. Simon felt a chill wash over him. He hadn't taken his phone, and it was clear the Sister didn't have one. Their only option was to wait for emergency services to check on the alarm from the school, but that could take hours since the place was so secluded and far from any towns.

After an hour of sitting on opposite sides of the admittedly spacious (but rapidly seeming less so) elevator, the worry stopped, and the shameful attraction started again. Simon couldn't keep his eyes off her gently heaving chest, or her wide hips. Her thick thighs were clearly visible as she knelt, eyes closed, praying silently. His mind wandered without his permission, and he imagined her in that position, mouth open-

He cut himself off, angry at his lack of self restraint.

Another hour later and Simon was rock hard, staring hard at Tilly, freely imagining all the awful things he'd do to her. Not too long before, the elevator had started to get uncomfortably warm, and her sweat meant the clothing she wore clung to her figure, and she fanned herself with her hand. She still hadn't seemed to notice his obvious arousal, probably assuming the sweat was just from the heat.

She had removed her headwear, black hair cascading down around her shoulders, and Simon almost came in his pants. The simplest thing, and yet because of his filthy mind, her gentle sigh of relief sounded like a slutty moan.

Another half hour passed and he had decided he needed to have her. His morals had all but completely left him at this point, but at least he heat had at least stopped rising, and remained mildly uncomfortable.

Simon however, hadn't noticed. They had spoken in their time together there, but nothing beyond small talk or simple banter to alleviate concern. He was moments away from snapping when she looked at him, eyes half open from exhaustion, chest and ass pushed out, kneeling with her legs spread, and asked him

"What should we do Simon?" In a voice that was completely neutral, if slightly concerned. To Simon though, it dripped with desire, lust and impurity.

In a sudden motion that he didn't know he was capable of, he pounced on the helpless woman, pulling her long black skirt up, revealing her legs, and lower body. She was too tired, too hot to defend herself, but she still struggled, crying out in fear. It didn't matter to him anymore though. He would have her. Tearing her simple white underwear away, he buried his face between her legs, rabidly licking at her as best he could. She pulled at his hair,hit his head and kicked at his body but nothing could stop him from aggressively eating her out.

Rearing up and taking a step back from the exhausted woman, Simon might have stopped if he saw her distraught expression, but he was too focused on her now soaking pussy to care. Stripping down quickly, he grabbed her legs and raised them up over his shoulders before pressing down, his raging hard cock just touching her vulnerable cunt. She looked into his eyes, and begged him to think of his religion, and it almost worked.

Grabbing a handful of each obscene ass cheek, Simon impaled Tilly with his thick, hard as steel dick, slamming down into her, instantly breaking her hymen and almost smashing against her womb. She was a lot wetter than he had expected and he came immediately, flooding her pussy with a ridiculous amount of pent up cum. She cried out again, in pain and in fear, but the feeling of him cumming inside relieved her slightly. At least he was done.

She was wrong.

Still just as hard, Simon proceeded to rape the helpless nun, hard. He didn't know for how long he pounded her like that, pressing her into the floor of the elevator with all the force and lust he had been locking away for months, but he did know that after he came the third time she started moaning, clawing at his back and whispering in his ear, telling him she loved it, that she needed more.

Tilly didn't know what happened, but it was like something in her had snapped. She was a whore, impure and unclean, Simon had made sure of that, but something in her mind had changed, and she loved it.

The pleasure overwhelmed her, and she came just as hard as the man violating her, even squirting and screaming for more, and they both had so much to give. Tilly rode him, her ass clapping while she did so, he bent her over and fucked her against the wall while she hissed every obscenity she knew between moans while looking over her shoulder through matted black hair. He even fucked her on all fours like an animal, and she loved every second. Something about how disgusting and depraved this was made her even hornier, and clearly it was the same for him.

When a pair of firemen finally got the doors to the elevator open, they found Simon still raping the unconscious nun, fucking her comatose pussy as though his life depended on it, cum pooling around them on the floor, legs back up on his shoulders as he mercilessly pounded her gaping cunt.

The poor men had to pry Simon off her and get them both out of the elevator, which was difficult without getting cum on their uniforms. Shortly after being pulled away, the exhaustion seemed to catch up to Simon and he passed out too.

When Tilly woke up, she was informed of what had happened. She was a little dazed, and her lower body hurt, but she didn't press charges. Simon, who woke up not long after was amazed at the news, but distraught at his actions. The two were both fired and expelled indefinitely for the event, and both took some time to reconsider their lives.

Simon climbed the stairs to the fourth floor, ignoring the perfectly functional elevators. He was nervous, straightening his tie. Today was a big day. He opened the door and stepped into the room.

"Hello Sir. Have you come to rape this poor defenseless whore?" Tilly asked, her voice a low, husky moan. She wore a short leather nun's habit, designed to look slutty, and lay on the bed, hands cuffed to it. Simon grinned and stripped. It was going to be a long night.

Bspam551
Bspam551
42 Followers