Unholy Beauty

Story Info
A young man's first sexual experience is with a Succubus.
4.2k words
4.45
6.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob grew up as a timid, shy boy. He had very low self-esteem due to having a slight build, very fair skin tone and red hair; he felt that he was ugly. His parents were ashamed of him and were not supportive. When he turned 18 years old his parents demanded he get a job to pay his own way and save money for the future.

He worked at a supermarket until he turned 21 years old and then was hired as a telemarketer. It was then his parents told him he had to move out. He ended up finding an affordable studio apartment across town. The apartment building was close to his good job because he did not drive.

As an adult, he maintained his insecurities and anxieties. He had grown to six feet tall but kept his childhood build. Jacob was comfortable in his simple apartment but was very lonely. He dreamed of having a girlfriend, but with his low self-esteem, he couldn't get himself to speak to a woman. He had very few friends and spent most of his free time at home.

One Friday night Jacob had a dream of a beautiful naked woman. She was crawling up on top of him under the sheets from the foot of his bed. Her face was flawless like a porcelain doll. She had long jet-black hair, full perfectly proportioned ruby-red lips and pale icy blue eyes that appeared to glow.

Jacob could feel her cold smooth skin on his bare legs as she crawled up to his waist. His eyes were locked in a gaze with hers. He wanted to touch her, but he was somehow paralyzed. He felt her fingernails scrape across his hips when her fingers slid into the waistband of his boxer shorts.

The woman slid his boxers off to reveal his seven-inch hard cock. She took his shaft in his hand and slowly edged him. Her fingers and palms were soft but unusually cold. Her tongue circled its head and Jacob was in sheer ecstasy.

The woman slowly licked his shaft up and down all sides and her tongue strangely wrapped around his girth. Then she lowered her head and her captivating eyes were still connected with his as she slowly opened her mouth and slowly took in his length. Her tongue wrapped tightly around his shaft like a snake when the tip of his dick past her tonsils.

Her lips pressed down on his groin and her hair draped his hips. Jacob had never felt anything like this before. The sensations of her throat pulsating and the slithering of her tongue were so intense. However, he still could not move. Was it because of his nervousness or was he under some sort of spell?

The woman slowly slid her lips up his shaft and then down again. She continued to slide up and down on him while digging her nails into his thighs. Deep growling type moans sent unearthly chills through his body. She finally released him from her mouth just as his pre-cum oozed from his slit. Her elongated tongue swirled around his head licking up his ejaculate.

After sampling his semen the woman climbed up further on Jacob's body. Her thighs were at his hips as she knelt over him. When she knelt upright, he could now see her perfect body. Her breasts were perfectly shaped "D" size with dark pink erect nipples. Her areolas were the size of perfectly round half-dollars.

The woman lowered herself as her cleanly shaven pussy sucked in Jacob's cock. She brought his hands up to her breasts and sat motionless on him. Finally, he was able to touch her and he squeezed them. She moaned deeply and looked down upon him.

The inside of her pussy grew tighter and it felt like he was being sucked. She closed her eyes and slowly gyrated her hips on Jacob; he could feel her clit growing on his groin. She rocked her hips back and forth stimulating herself on Jacob's groin. The woman opened her mouth and let out a deep exhale and Jacob felt her body jerk violently. Her inner pussy walls squeezed him and her thighs became taught when she came to a violent orgasm. She moaned loudly as her cum flooded Jacob's cock and leaked out onto his groin and balls. The woman let out an ungodly roar as her fluids leaked out of her. Her convolutions dissipated and her muscles relaxed as her orgasm started to recede.

She looked down at him with a slight smile and her eyes briefly glowed. She then removed his hands from her tits and lowered them to his sides; once again Jacob was unable to move. She pushed up on her knees when only the head of Jacobs's dick was between her labia. Then she crashed down hard on him. Again and again, she repeated her hard aggressive ride.

The woman dropped her body and rubbed her nipples on his face and lips. He was able to open his mouth to lick them. She switched from side to side letting him try each one. Jacob so badly wanted to touch her again with his hands but all he was able to do was breathe and suck her breasts.

As her ass rose and fell he could feel his oncoming climax throughout his body. Then the woman repositioned herself onto her feet in a squatting position. She gripped his shoulders and slammed up and down on him violently. Both of them grunted with each crash down.

Jacob was on the brink and his muscles tightened but he couldn't cum. His balls began to ache, he wanted to ejaculate but the pressure continued to build. The woman continued to fuck him hard and viciously.

Jacob's body stiff, his muscles and balls ached and he gasped deeply when the first stream of cum finally shot up into her. She maintained her position with his cock completely inside her. He cried out loudly while her pussy sucked on him. He couldn't stop cumming, she was literally sucking him dry. His cum was emitting like a stream of urine. He was cumming so much that it made his balls burned.

Once she emptied him she looked down upon Jacob, placed her hand on his cheek and smiled. Then Jacob abruptly woke up from his dream with a loud scream. The room had a strange chill and he was in a cold sweat and shivering. The windows of the apartment were frosty despite the warm weather outside. He could see vapor emit from his mouth when he exhaled.

He threw the sheets off of him and his boxers were off. His penis was flaccid and wet along with his whole groin area. It was all from a wet dream he thought to himself.

Jacob was so confused; he'd had many sex dreams but never one that felt so real. He got out of bed, pulled on his robe to check the door and it was locked. Nothing in the apartment was disturbed. He thought to himself, "What the hell happened?"

He poured himself a glass of vodka to settle his nerves and sat on the sofa. His shivering and cold sweats subsided and the apartment warmed to a comfortable temperature. He sipped his vodka trying to understand what exactly happened.

Late Saturday morning Jacob woke up on the couch. He chalked up the strange experience as a dream within a dream and got ready for the day. He needed to go grocery shopping so he headed to the supermarket.

He returned to his apartment building with his groceries, entered the elevator and pressed the number to his floor. As the doors were closing he heard a female voice call out "Wait please!" He stopped the doors from closing and a lady stepped in. Being so shy he kept his head down not to make eye contact.

"Oh thank you so much!" the woman said with gratitude.

"You're welcome," Jacob replied sheepishly.

"Ah, you're on the third floor too? Oh, I'm Angela. I just moved in the other day" she said, extending her hand.

Jacob took her hand and slowly lifted his head "I'm Jac..." and he saw her face, it was the woman in his dream. He let go of her hand, dropped the bag of groceries and backed against the wall in fear.

"Hey are you OK man," she asked in a concerned tone.

"It..It..It's you!" he said in a stammered tone.

"Me? What do you mean?" she asked surprised tone.

"No, this isn't real!" he blurted while shaking his head.

The doors opened and Jacob collected his groceries and hastily headed to his apartment.

"Hey, what's wrong? What did I do?" Angela called out as he unlocked his door and quickly went inside.

Jacob's heart was pounding and was shivering with fear, he was in complete disbelief. He put his grocery bag on the counter and sat on the couch. He thought there must be a logical explanation. Maybe she's a celebrity that he saw on television or in the movies. Maybe he saw her someplace, was subconsciously infatuated with her and she ended up in his dream, he just didn't know.

The day turned into evening and Jacob changed into his night clothes, black and red checkered fleece pants a white tee shirt and slippers on his feet. He sat on the couch and turned on the television. While he was watching the news there was a knock at the door. He looked over at the door and his anxiety immediately rose.

He slowly approached the door and leaned against it with his eyes squeezed closed. He nervously he looked through the peephole and saw it was Angela.

Jacob's blood ran cold "W..what do you want?" he nervously asked through the door.

"I would like to talk to you," Angela replied.

"About what?" he blurted.

"Hey, we got off on the wrong foot; I'm not going to hurt you or anything. C'mon open the door please" she pleaded.

Reluctantly he slowly opened the door. Angela was wearing a black tee shirt, light blue sweat shorts and white sneakers with no socks. She held up a bottle of wine and said with a smile, "I come in peace" and she giggled.

Jacob visually scanned her body from head to toe. He was mesmerized by her beauty, her beautiful face, voluptuous breasts that appeared not to be wearing a bra and her long smooth legs. She was definitely the woman in his dream.

"Well, are you going to invite me in?" she said snidely cocking her head to the side. Jacob stepped to the side and she walked in.

"You got a corkscrew and glasses?" she asked, walking toward the kitchen area.

"Um yeah," he replied softly. He took two glasses from a cabinet over the stove, a corkscrew from a drawer and set them on the counter.

Angela leaned her back against the counter while Jacob opened and poured the wine.

"Sooo, I never got your name," she said sarcastically.

"Oh sorry I'm Jacob," he replied while looking at the floor while handing her a glass of wine.

"Dude, your hand is trembling, what's wrong?" she asked in a concerned tone.

"Nothing, I'll be ok in a minute," he replied with a deep breath.

"Jacob, look at me," Angela ordered. He slowly raised his head and made eye contact with her beautiful blue eyes.

"See, I'm not that scary am I?" she jokingly asked.

He smiled slightly, she raised her glass and said "Let's toast to new friends"

They tapped their glasses and took a sip. Angela sauntered over to the couch and sat on the far end and set her glass on the coffee table.

She patted the couch cushion and said, "Hey, come sit down, let's talk."

Jacob set his glass down and sat on the other end of the couch.

"Do you mind if I take my shoes off?" Angela asked.

"Not at all," Jacob replied.

She slipped off her sneakers and pulled her feet up onto the couch with her arms wrapped around her knees facing him. Jacob lustfully looked at her bare feet with ruby red toenails matching her fingertips and lips.

"Ohhh I see you're a foot guy huh?" she blurted in a sexy tone wiggling her toes.

Jacob blushed with embarrassment and looked away from her.

"So tell me Jacob, why are you so afraid of me?" she asked sadly.

"I..I don't know I'm just a shy guy, especially around women I guess," he said softly bowing his head.

"Hey, look at me, there's no reason to be shy with me, you just need some more self-confidence," she said in a supporting tone.

"He looked at her smiled and said sheepishly, "Thank you, Angela."

"So, what did you mean in the elevator when you said, It's you?" Angela inquired.

"Nothing, don't worry about it," Jacob replied curtly.

"No, I'm not settling for that, tell me!" she barked.

Jacob took a deep breath and said, "Ok, I had a dream about you."

Angela laughed and said, "Me? You don't even know me!"

"I know, I can't explain it," he replied.

"Hm, what was this dream about, huh?" she asked in a bratty tone.

Jacob just looked at her and began to blush again. Angela's eyes opened wide and whispered, "We had sex didn't we?"

Jacob gently nodded his head in response.

Angela laughed out loud and enthusiastically said, "I knew it, you dirty boy!"

Jacob said, "It's not funny; it was you who had complete control over me I was unable to move."

Angela sipped her wine, looked at him and extended her left leg until her foot touched his thigh. Angela felt his muscles stiffen up. "You're way too tense boy, just relax," she said in a soothing tone.

"You don't have a lot of experience with women do you Jacob?" she asked in a sympathetic tone while she rubbed his thigh with her foot.

"Touch it, Jacob, you know you want to," she said in her sultry tone while curling her toes against him.

Jacob looked down at her foot and scanned her leg up to her shorts. He was getting very aroused gazing upon her inner thighs and imagining what was behind the fabric of her shorts.

Jacob then looked away from her and sadly replied, "No I don't."

Angela repositioned herself and ran her other foot up his bare arm.

"Doesn't that feel good Jacob? I take very good care of my feet," she whispered. Her silky soft sole felt so good on his skin that it made his heart pound and his cock twitch.

"C'mon baby, touch them, feel them, taste them," she demanded in a whisper as her foot reached his face.

With shaking hands, Jacob gently grasped her ankle and rubbed her foot on his cheek and across his lips. Her feet and toes smelled like the flowery scent of being freshly bathed. Angela curled her toes on his lower lip then opened his mouth with the ball of her foot.

"Mmmmm, yes, that's it baby taste them," she hissed.

Jacob extended his tongue he felt her other foot move to the pitched tent between his legs. His body stiffened as her foot ran up and down his length.

Jacob licked the soft pads of her toes one by one; the salty sweet taste of her flesh was heavenly for him. He had always had an obsession with women's feet and now he was with a woman with the most beautiful feet he had ever seen feeding his desires.

He moved her foot, licked her sole from the heel back up to her toes and then Angela pushed them into his mouth.

Jacob's tongue slid between each toe within his mouth while he sucked. Angela's toes on his hidden cock curled around him and continued to edge him.

Jacob groaned when he felt the orgasmic tingling in his body.

Angela pulled her feet away from him and crawled over to him. She put her arm around the back of his neck, pressed her tits against him and slid her other hand under his waistband and gripped his shaft. He jumped when felt what he thought to be a slight electric current emit from her fingers when she squeezed.

She whispered softly in his ear, "You aren't going to cum yet, I'm going teach you things...Jacob."

"Wwwhat do you mean? And what did you just do to me?" Jacob asked nervously as he turned his face toward her.

"Whatever do you mean? All women know how to stop a man's orgasm. I'm going teach you how to please a woman and show you how a woman can please you," Angela replied with a sultry whisper.

"But why me? You just met me and let's face it I'm not the most attractive guy in the world," Jacob said with stammered skepticism.

Angela placed her hand on his cheek, released his cock and said softly, "Jacob, you don't give yourself enough credit, you are a special man and I want to help you." Then she kissed him softly on the lips.

Chills ran through Jacobs's body, he had never been kissed before. His balls began to ache and his cock twitched. He had no idea what to do, his anxiety was building and he began to sweat, he was speechless.

"Jacob just relax," Angela whispered as she leaned back and slipped off her tee shirt.

Jacob's eyes opened as big as saucers when he saw her breasts.

"Touch them, Jacob," Angela directed softly. Jacob nervously placed his sweaty palms upon them.

"Do they feel good Jacob?" Angela asked with a deep exhale.

Jacob just nodded his head in response.

"They are very sensitive. I want you to squeeze them," she instructed him.

Jacob obeyed and gently squeezed them in his fingers.

Angela closed her eyes and exhaled, "Harder Jacob, harder," she pleaded.

His fingers made depressions in her flesh as he complied with her wish. Angela moaned while she held his wrists pulling his hands deeper into her.

"Ohhhh yes, that's it! Now, pinch my nipples! Pinch them hard!" Angela demanded.

Jacob felt like he was going to cum in his pants again as he pinched them between his fingers.

Angela growled deeply, gripped his wrists and he felt that current run through his cock again pulling his cum back.

"Twist them!" she squealed.

Jacob followed his orders and twisted. Angela let out a deep monstrous growl, her legs quaked and her body twitched.

"Fuck!.. Yessss! You just made me cum Jacob!" she huffed out in a deep tone.

Jacob quickly let go, "I..I'm sorry" Jacob blurted fearing he did something wrong.

Angela opened her eyes and glared into his. Jacob thought he saw her eyes illuminate momentarily as she stared.

"Sorry, why are you sorry Jacob? You did great," she hissed.

Angela placed her hand on Jacob's thigh and slid it to his crotch and gripped his cock through his pants. She ran her tongue over her lips and wheezed; "Now it's your turn."

She stepped off the couch and kneeled down in front of him. Angela pulled off his slippers, reached up into Jacob's waistband and slid off his fleece pants. Jacob wanted to cover his genitalia but was powerless. His arms shook and his fingers gripped the couch cushions when he tried to move them. He tried to speak but no words came from his mouth.

"Mmmm you have a pretty impressive cock, Jacob" Angela said in a complimentary tone.

Angela spread his knees apart, leaned in and ran her tongue from his taint up to the head of his throbbing cock. Jacob could see her tongue was forked when she circled his head. He was frightened and aroused at the same time.

He watched in enthralling horror as her tongue extended and coiled around his shaft. Angela knelt upright and her tongue was long enough to continue to slither around his length. Her tongue squeezed and pumped, turning the head purple.

Tears ran down Jacob's cheeks knowing now Angela was a Succubus. Finally, her tongue released him and it slithered back into her mouth.

"Jacob, I can read your thoughts. Yes I am a Succubus, you are powerless against me, just enjoy yourself," Angela growled in a deep demonic tone.

Angela's eyes glowed, she spread his legs wider and she leaned in so his penis was between her breasts. She gripped his thighs and her breasts independently squeezed together gripping his shaft. She looked into his fearful eyes as she pushed up and down on her knees.

Angela's fingernails began to grow and pierce the skin of Jacob's thighs. "Jacob, I need your inner essence, your semen, your cum to survive. You will experience great sexual pleasure along with immense pain," Angela growled.

Her titties squeezed tighter and continued to titty fuck him until pre-cum oozed from the head. Her titties let go and she took his length into her mouth to taste his specimen. Again her tongue encircled him, her tonsils jerked him and he could feel her teeth scraping on his shaft. Angela sucked hard and Jacob felt his orgasm advancing.

Angela's head bobbed and her lips slid up and down. The room temperature dropped and the windows began to develop frost on them. Jacob's body began to spasm, his breathing was stammered and he felt his cum creeping up his shaft.

His eyes squeezed shut and he grunted loudly when the first burst of his milk filled her mouth. His body jerked at every burst that she thirstily swallowed. Jacob felt his body weakening when her head stopped bobbing and she just sucked like a vacuum. His testicles felt as it they were on fire as Angela sucked every last drop of semen from him.

12