Unholy Beauty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After emptying Jacob she rose to her feet and looked down on Jacob's limp body. "You did a great job Jacob, thank you but before you leave this world I want you to experience one more thing" Angela huffed while sliding her shorts off.

Still unable to move Jacob looked at her naked body and watched her step onto the couch. Angela's feet were on each side of him and her soaked pussy was in front of his face. She grabbed the back of his head, dug her nails into his scalp and pulled his face into her gash.

"Taste me, Jacob! Eat me!" Angela commanded in a deep sinister and demonic tone. Jacob started to lick her lower lips tasting her flowing juices.

"Put your tongue inside me!" Angela exclaimed.

When he slid his tongue inside he felt a tingling in his mouth and pain in his tongue as it somehow stretched deep inside her. Angela's pussy was sucking his tongue and stretching it. Jacob's eyes rolled up to look at her. He watched in terror as her skin darkened to a gray hue and her veins became visible. Angela looked down at him and small horns emerged from each side of her forehead. He could feel the slithering of the tail on his lap that grew from her coccyx.

Angela groaned loudly when his stretching tongue reached her G Spot. "Oh yes! Right there Jacob don't fucking stop!" she screamed.

Jacob flicked his tongue and she dug her nails deeper into his scalp. Her scream turned into thunderous growls. Her now sharply studded pussy walls squeezed his tongue and her thighs trembled.

"Fuck!" she screamed tumultuously when her cum rushed into her crevice and out onto Jacob's face.

During her gushing orgasm, bat-like wings emerged from her shoulder blades. Her hands and once beautiful feet were transforming into grotesque claws.

Tears ran down Jacobs's face and his vision became blurry and began to fade to darkness. He was unable to close his mouth and he was choking, flailing under her, but she wouldn't let go of his head.

"Drink Jacob! Drink!" Angela growled.

Jacob swallowed as much as he could, but alas there was too much for him to handle and he couldn't keep up and it overflowed out of his mouth.

Jacob's body began to jerk and twitch as he released his grip on the couch cushions. He began to convulse when tried to gasp for air until finally, his body became flaccid.

The Succubus had finished her epic orgasm and let go of his head, which fell back onto the back of the couch. She stepped off of the couch and her residual cum was trickling down her thighs.

She looked upon Jacob's lifeless body while she gained her composure. His face was covered with her cum and his mouth was open and his eyes were sunken. His body was emaciated and gaunt and blood oozed from his meatus.

The Succubus had drained him of his quintessence and then drowned him with her cum.

"You did well Jacob, thank you," the succubus said with a deep phlegmy voice.

The creature flapped its wings, hovered over its prey and then flew toward a window, crashing through it. She flew off into the night in search of her next victim.

12