Unholy Marriage

Story Info
Fyr and Chemical challenge each other for Ropes' attention..
8.2k words
799
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Continued from Lustful Relations.

Fyrdrgon's tail twitched, waiting in her truck for the cattle to cross the road, where they were being herded, by other anthros on horseback, into their new pastures. She understood that sort of work but the dragoness usually worked down on the ground with the various creatures, though her job on the farm that day had left her in a sour mood. Alpacas were becoming more and more popular, farmed for their fur and some strange touristy thing where anthros could go on walks with them and whatnot, but they were not always the easiest to deal with. Maybe because she had not been around them from a young age, like she had with geese, sheep and goats.

Damn... She would have taken geese any day over those wiggly, hairy beasts. It was a bit sad when the goose ended up as Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner though.

But the time for that was passed and she waited there, nodding and smiling to some of her other coworkers on that site. They were friends, even though she felt like she needed to get home in a hurry, and she didn't want to be rude to them.

Maybe I should take some time away from work?

It was, to be fair, the darkest and dankest months of the year and she didn't have to work, not really. Ropes made more than enough money through stocks and shares for them to live several lifetimes over and, being a demon, he'd already lived several in the mortal world. It wasn't something Fyr dug into all that much, though some of the stories her husband had told her had made her tail curl.

The dragoness sighed. She just wanted to be home more. Farm work would always be there if she wanted it and there was no harm in stepping away from it, though she did like being out and doing work, physically, with her hands. Even her tail came in useful from time to time, catching and grabbing things she needed, even if she was not a fan of having to raise her wings to shelter the majority of her body from a driving, biting rain.

With Chemical, however...she knew Ropes was rarely alone when he was without her. Not needing to work was a lure in itself, but she didn't want the only parts of her life to be at home, never leaving, never quite knowing what she was, where she was going with her life. She could rely on the cougar, of course, and had no fear that he'd leave her high and dry; the dragoness just didn't want her entire personality to become about him.

And that was problematic, kind of, when faced with as strong a personality as Chemical. Her best friend from her younger years was still "sort of" her best friend still, but they had a rather twisted relationship. Since that day, after the initial spat of Ropes cheating on her had all kicked off, she'd come home to find Ropes already busy with Chemical and pushing her aside, things had changed.

It was hard to be bold and to be strong, to take the place she was meant to have in the marriage bed, when it felt good to watch too. Fyr understood that, that there was a kind of pleasure to be had in teasing her tail between her legs while she was watching Ropes fuck Chemical, entwining the dragoness all up in his tentacles so there was very little way to tell, in the end, where one of them ended and the other began. Sometimes, Fyr wondered just how Chem could take so many of his tentacles, along with his dick, all at once, for that had always been something she had struggled with.

"Urf..."

She grunted, the drive home going quickly, though she still didn't know what she wanted of everything. Did she want to be the second in her own marriage? Or did she want Chemical to be a second in her marriage?

Oh, it didn't make sense and, frankly, it was nothing Fyr had ever imagined dealing with when she had got together with Ropes, way back. She exhaled and tried not to think of it the whole trip home, though the dragoness could not forget just how her insides twisted and warmed at the notion of all she was going to find when she got home.

The only thing she could deduce, as she pulled her truck into her driveway behind Chemical's snazzy new car, was that Ropes was taking care of the other dragoness financially too. It bothered her less than knowing he was choosing to fuck Chemical over her -- or moreover that the other dragoness was always around, so she was naturally the cougar's first choice when she was simply there. It wasn't as if Ropes was going to drive to her place of work, wherever Fyr was working on site at any given time, just to fuck her.

Fyr paused, sitting in the driveway for a moment. Okay. That could be pretty hot, even if she'd likely lose her job if she got caught with her husband inside her at any workplace. But, still, the idea of it was hot.

Maybe that was the difference between her and Chemical? Fyr mused as she went into the house, though the dragoness was not at all surprised to hear moans emanating through the house. Chemical would not hesitate to take pleasure rather than worry about her work, back when she had been working full time, forgetting the future and throwing any potential consequences to the wind.

She, however... She had always been a more cautious type and that had stood out in stark contrast to just how Ropes was. Easy, relaxed, casual about the way of the world. But she couldn't hold him accountable for something that was not his place to worry about when he used his powers, whenever necessary, to take all he needed and little more than that.

Well, sometimes a little more. Only sometimes.

"Ropes, Chem..."

She called into the house, the dragoness shaking off her wings, feeling like there was still some grime on them. It was strange to come back and know the house was already occupied. Wouldn't it have been nice to have Ropes right there for her, by the door, waiting for her when she got home?

Briefly, Fyr entertained the notion of if that was their relationship, if he would have been waiting for her with a warm drink and perhaps even something to eat if their relationship had been different.

But it would never be like that, though she would not have minded taking that role. She liked cooking and baking and, of course, wanted to expand the ranch house over time, perhaps even buying neighbouring land so they could have more animals on it, more to graze. Crops were fun, but she didn't want to spend all her time harvesting in the busy season -- and, of course, Fyr would have wanted to do it all herself, not hiring in outside help in any significant measure. Looking after the homestead would have been something that suited her, including taking care of the house.

It was different for her and Ropes, however, and their relationship fluctuated back and forth, sometimes Ropes hiring cleaners in to take care of the house when things were particularly busy for Fyr and sometimes taking care of it himself. Sometimes they went away and sometimes they spent months in their home or the neighbouring bigger city, not going all that far. There was no set route or rhythm.

Except those moans. Except Ropes' lust. That had always been a continuous run, something that ran through him, day in and day out. The cougar didn't even need to sleep, but, most of the time, he still lay beside her in the bed at night, just to be with her.

So, the time had come for Fyr to decide when she didn't even know what decision she wanted to make, what would be the best for her and her relationship. At least the dragon could rest easy in the knowledge she wasn't going to lose her husband, of course, but the rest...well...

It was still up to her in how things progressed from there, how the rest of her life and relationship panned out.

She followed the moans through to their den, which was kind of like a second living room, but cosier and smaller, set up with large bean bags with a nice, leather exterior and a couple of smaller sofas. It was better for staying warm in the colder, damper weather, though she liked that the window looked out over her garden too, even if the foliage was resting through the winter months. Some of her herbs, however, were on the inside windowsill, where they would get the best sunshine, spots of rain tapping the window from the outside.

In the hearth, a light fire cracked and snapped at the logs it had been fed with, but that was not what the dragoness was concerned with. Ropes pushed over Chemical, the dragoness' legs wrapped around his waist and hips, dragging him deeper inside her. From the sloppy, wet mess of her pussy, it didn't at all look like it was their first round and Fyr pushed away the twinge of envy in her.

She had chosen to go out to work that day, after all. She could have been home, right there, with them... And maybe that would have been a lot better than being out in the wind and rain, in need of a bath.

"Mmmm, hey, Fyr," Chemical purred, her green mane splayed around her head in a promiscuous halo, though she had no reason to be ashamed at all, not when she languished there, exulting in the moment. "Just keeping my guy happy...mmm... He really can cum a lot, can't he?"

The dragoness said that as if it was the first time they'd had sex, for it had to have been over a hundred times, at the bare minimum, that she and Ropes had had sex. Fyr made a face and slumped down, shrugging off her jacket, though she let it fall to the floor. Even if she had to tidy it up later, it was her tiny act of rebellion, but maybe she could get Chemical to do it and that would make her feel better.

"Ungghhh..."

Fyr grunted, rolling her shoulders back as Ropes' pale gaze slipped to her. The dragoness could have smirked, but she let her lust do the talking for her, for she didn't need to be obvious about things. The cougar might have liked a femfur who was forward about things and pressing onward, but, well...Fyr knew he liked the subtleties of sex and lust and pleasure too.

The little things, after all, could be as devout and pleasurable as the obvious, the raw cries and moans, hisses and grunts and whimpers for more.

So, she leaned back, her arm slung over the back of the sofa where she'd perched, relaxing back, a light smirk pulling at her lips. She was comfortable there and there was nothing to concern herself with, letting herself be warmed through merely by the sight before her. If she did not worry and wonder about Chemical being better than her, Ropes' favourite, she could just sink into the moment.

And she so very sorely needed that after the day she'd had.

Ropes' tentacles curled around Chemical, focusing mainly on the dragoness' breasts and lifting her hips so her pussy was at a better angle to take his cock, driving into her with deep, sloppy thrusts. Chem had been wrong in saying he spent a lot of seed, for that was not entirely true: the feline merely had a shorter refractory period, so he could go again and again, time after time. It was one of his best qualities in sex and, although Ropes liked to get off, he didn't need to for him to be able to feed on the lust swirling and pooling in the air around him.

And the cougar's eyes were on Fyr as she sat and smouldered, allowing her body to do the work for her, heat building in her loins. Her shoulders ached fiercely but the dragoness made an active choice to ignore it as she hissed through her teeth, the tip of her tail twitching back and forth as if she was mimicking Ropes. It was a rather cat-like way to present herself as she groaned lightly, barely even parting her lips.

Ah, but Ropes noticed. Ropes always noticed, licking his lips, his eyes on her as he drove into Chemical, the fervent pace of his hips faster and harder than before. He growled as he drove into Chemical, the light pap-pap of his hips bouncing off her thighs and buttocks rising to fill the room, even though there was still the crackle of the fire to contend with.

It was romantic... And it surely had been until Fyr had walked in on them. With her head thrown back, Chemical moaned, the cougar's tentacles teasing her nipples and stroking over her clit as she climaxed. She still thought she had the upper hand as Ropes ploughed her full, fucking her through climax, her pussy wet and slick around his shaft as he slid deep.

That time, however, it was Fyr who had control, taking the lust of her husband for her own as he fucked Chemical until the dragoness was a limp, purring mess on the ground. Then and only then did he pull out of her, his cock glistening with his own cum and her arousal, the cougar's eyes fixed on his wife.

Fyr slid to the ground before him, uncaring of her position or Chemical's confused grunt at being let go so quickly. She already had what she wanted as she licked her lips and took his raging hard-on into her mouth, sucking around him, her lips pursed and cheeks, ever so lightly, hollowed.

"Mmmm..."

The dragoness hummed around him, letting the natural sway and shift of her body slide her lips up and down his cock, grinding over her tongue into the back of her mouth. Her long muzzle allowed her to more than easily suck his cock and the dragoness was not bothered in the slightest by his girth in her mouth, even if the taste of someone else on his cock was not as new to her as it should have been.

"Hnnngghhh..."

It was not a dignified sound but the dragoness, strangely, knew exactly what she needed in that moment. To have her husband's attention completely and utterly on her, to the exclusion of all else. It didn't have to be anything more than that, not as Ropes growled a curse under his breath, relaxing there, not needing to do anything other than allow his wife to suck his cock, taking it deep into the back of her maw over and over again.

Her husband was all she needed, even though she was sucking another dragoness' juices off him. Fyr sank into the moment, feral need rolling through her, as if she had sunk into a deeper, more primal manner of being than ever before. That didn't make sense, not truly, but it didn't matter, no... It didn't matter as long as she had him there before her.

The dragoness would only later realise that, in that act alone, she'd already sunk well into the part of playing the cuckold wife, down for him, pleasing him while his first partner was sprawled out and satisfied. Her eyes closed and she bobbed her head fervently on his cock, clutching his thighs, as if that would be enough for her to keep Ropes right there where she wanted him.

Where, in a way, she could use the cougar too.

The cougar, however, was swift to snatch up her wrists in his tentacles, pulling them behind her back and crossing her forearms so they rested comfortably against one another. It was a common position in bondage, though the dragoness did not even recognise it as such in the heat of the moment, her tongue running up the length of his dick to the base and curling around lustfully.

"Mmm..."

She groaned, losing herself there, though she had her husband to ground her, his tentacles tightening possessively around her arms. The dragoness leaned into his touch with a low, needy groan, her eyes closed, merely languishing there, soaking it all in.

Maybe she had learned, in a way, from Ropes and how he was too, she thought vaguely. She didn't need to get off, not all the time, not when there were so many other kinds of pleasure to be taken too.

He thrust, grunting thickly, though she sensed a wave of warmth coming from him, the clench of his lower abdomen making her shudder with pride. Oh, he was close, even though he had fucked Chemical already; and it was her muzzle that was getting him off.

"Hm..."

Dimly, Fyr was aware of Chemical sitting up, the dragoness with her legs lewdly spread, though Fyr did not care to see more than that as her eyelids fluttered, allowing her a brief glimpse of her cougar and the surrounding room. She didn't need to be anywhere else than where she was as Ropes fucked her maw, a tentacle curling around the back of her head to hold her there, his cock leaking more and more pre-cum as she groaned, too eager to drink it all down.

She moaned around him as her cougar let out a feral yowl and speared deep into her maw, grinding over her tongue. Yet she was more than happy to let him fuck her muzzle through the heat of orgasm, lust simmering and burning through her body. She ached for more and Fyr would have been a fool to take things in any other way than exactly how they were, leaning back a little into the embrace of his tentacles, merely wanting that moment for herself.

The cougar's snarls rolled over her as she gulped, eagerly taking the treat of his cum. His seed flowed easily down her throat, not too viscous that time, though she wished he had spent himself in her mouth so she could at least taste it a little. Not that it was a deal-breaker or anything, but she had got a few likings of her own, and the subtle differences between every round of sex had become something to catch her, much to her surprise.

"Mmm..."

Ropes pulled out, a smirk on his lips, though that was rather typical for him. The cougar didn't even need to say anything at all, not as he looked down on her, holding Fyr back just enough so she couldn't chase his cock with her tongue. It may have been considered shameful just how she leaned after him, her tongue draping hungrily from between her lips, but she was too caught up in the moment to care.

"Mmmph..." Fyr shuddered, bringing herself back to reality, just a little. "You can't be spent after that round, can you, Ropes?"

It was a quip and a challenge all wrapped up in one, cocking her head, relishing in how the cougar's tentacle closed around her throat again, tightening his grip. The tentacle was never really tight enough to restrict her ability to breathe, but, well...she just liked having it there. It felt like she belonged to him and that he wanted her there.

That was enough for Fyr, if she could languish in the moment, if that was where she could rest.

The cougar growled, pressing forward, tipping her back to the sofa and using his tentacles to scoop her up. One slid up the leg of her trousers, ripping them neatly up the side of the seam, even though the dragoness had worn her tougher ones, of course, to work that day. She couldn't have anything that tore all that easily on the farms and sites that she worked on.

"Mm, you think you can go longer than me?" Ropes teased her right back, ignorant, for the moment, as to Chemical watching them both. "That's interesting... But wasn't that the whole reason I had to look elsewhere for fun too?"

Fyr hissed, snapping at him, though the feline wasted no time in slinking his tentacles into her shirt, bursting through it so her breasts in her bra were exposed, the shreds of fabric hanging from her shoulders. That was not enough for him either and he neatly tore through her underwear too, the wriggle and pulse of the long, tough length with a smooth surface teasing into her clothes as if it was nothing at all.

The dragoness moaned, her breasts suddenly exposed, though Fyr could not pinpoint quite the moment in which he had revealed them. Oh, but it didn't matter, not at all, not as she cried out his name and his lips and teeth did wonderful things to her nipples.

"Ah! Mmmph, yeah... Maybe," she grunted brazenly, even though he had her in a rather compromising position. "You haven't tried me yet. Maybe if you gave me more attention, instead of her, then you'd really see what I'm made of."