Unholy Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dragoness was going to pay for taking her husband... Fyr barely even knew what she was thinking, huffing hotly through flared nostrils as she suckled as hard as she could, so roughly that even her own face and scales itched and ached from the sheer amount of pressure she was exerting. Fyr groaned as she pressed harder, ignoring the soreness, for it was almost something mechanical to her as she rose and fell in triumph, that little shudder rolling through Chemical that meant the dragoness was closer.

Too easy.

The thing was, for Fyr, it could be easy sometimes. She knew her husband like Chemical did not and that was something the dragoness could use to her advantage as Chemical moaned and bucked her hips, Ropes' cock still throbbing inside her as she climaxed. Fyr exerted more and more pressure, her tongue numb from how crudely she flickered it back and forth over the dragoness' clit, ignoring the rush of feminine arousal that slickened the path of her husband's cock.

For Fyr knew Ropes' eyes were on her, even if not quite her alone. She had the cougar where she wanted him as her lips curved into a smirk, even as she let Chemical ride out her orgasm.

Oh, it was good to have that control for a moment! It might be brief and, frankly, Ropes still held all the cards, but she could be okay with that. Her heart pounded and she drew back, watching how his pale, glowing eyes locked on to her, his tentacles withdrawing from the computer and keyboard as if he was already making a decision for himself.

Fyr chuckled and slid her tongue around the join of their bodies. It could have looked like she was trying to please them, but, really, all the dragon was doing was pleasing herself. That was all she had to do, after all, to get Ropes' attention, lapping up the combined mixture of their juices, from Chem's arousal to Ropes' cum, perhaps just his pre-cum. It was hard to tell, though she wouldn't have been at all surprised if the cougar had filled Chemical with his seed and gone again in that session alone.

He was, after all, a lust demon.

"Okay, now... My turn."

Fyr purred as she rose, though Chemical's eyes flashed and she parted her jaws, even though she was dazed from climax. She was about to say something cutting, something sarky, something that would have taken her hold back on the cougar at the point Fyr was ready to snatch it all back.

That was, if Fyr hadn't drawn the dragoness into a deep, lustful kiss, feeding what she had scooped up from the join of their bodies, their combined, lustful, sexual fluids, back into Chemical's mouth. She moaned openly, not even caring if Kao heard her, not caring who heard her.

She was getting her guy and there wasn't a damned soul in the whole universe who was going to shake her from her claim.

Her tongue tangled with Chemical's, taking a more dominant edge with a raw, shuddering thrill as she dragged it back along the slippery length within Chem's maw. The dragoness was left gasping while Fyr smirked and helped her off Ropes' lap, though Ropes' tentacles played a part there too. The dragoness was taken off his cock, the feline still ready and hard, and Fyr slid into place.

Ropes grunted, though a smile played over his lips as she took the headset from his head.

"Ropes is busy tonight, Kao," she said into the microphone, not bothering to listen for a response in the headset. "Okay? He'll get back to you... Maybe tomorrow."

With that, Fyr pushed the computer chair away from the desk, scooting back on its wheels, her cougar under her as she triumphantly seated herself on his throbbing hard-on. His dick slid up inside her as if it was meant to bet here and, truly, that was exactly how things were supposed to be.

Chemical grumbled, ran her fingers through her hair, and muttered something about getting food but Fyr didn't really care what the dragoness did. She had other things on her mind as she rose and fell on Ropes' cock, the game closed out, only pleasure to be had as he purred and clung to her with his tentacles, supporting her as he ground in deep.

"My wife..."

Ropes growled possessively and Fyr moaned, her head thrown back as his teeth grazed her throat.

There, everything was right. There, she was in control. There, she could have her husband back.

Everything was well and she moaned, riding him, trusting Ropes to hold her, even as he fed a tentacle under her tail and gently into her tail hole. He treated her just as she liked to be treated, for she had been the one, that time, to take the initiative and feed his needs.

To feed a demon of lust... Well, it came with some compromises. And Fyr was okay with that, as long as she knew the game she was playing.

So, Fyr had her hold back on her husband, his cock inside her, the cougar yowling as he erupted, filling her. But for how long would it last?

That was only something the cuckolding rivalry between the dragonesses, after all, could decide...

And Fyr was up for the challenge.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare3 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Laying Their Eggs Inside Her Ropes and Kao pump Fyr full of eggs...in Fetish
Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
Public Displays A male-herm dragon gets bred and lays eggs...in NonHuman
The Were-Neanderthal A man transforms into a were-Neanderthal...in Fetish
His New Cock A lion anthro wakes up with a big horse cock to deal with!in NonHuman
More Stories