Unholy Pilgrim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that better?" I asked.

"MM HM," she moaned through tears.

"Good, you're doing a really good job, Joan," I thought about cumming in her ass. I imagined her trying to hold it in as she walks back to the church. I thought about cumming on her face and in her hair, like a little porn star. It occurred to me she might not even know what happens when a man cums.

I pulled-out again, quickly, as I felt myself ready to cum. She yelped at the sensation, then gasped as I plunged back into her cunt. Her fingers dug into the leather of the couch, her head flung back, teeth clenched, eyes closed. Then she felt that warm explosion inside, and her body contracting and releasing with the rhythm of my final, fearsome thrusts as I came inside her. I kissed her again. She covered her face again and I got dressed while she sobbed.

"Joan," I said. She wouldn't show her face. She just turned into the couch and pulled her knees up. Eventually I got her to sit up, still crying and constantly wiping her face. "When do you need to be back at the church?" I asked.

"I.... I think.... what time is it?" her voice was hoarse, "I'm supposed to be back by 3:30. Oh my... oh my God... "

"You're fine, Joan, it's not even 2:30 yet. How are you feeling?"

Finally, Joan looked at me, directly, with those big, wet, bloodshot, blue eyes. Maybe it was my own endorphin rush coloring my perspective, maybe it was sublime post-orgasmic clarity, but her expression seemed to be of equal parts gratitude and resentful betrayal, the kind you see in someone who is so used to being helpless they don't even know what cards they can play. She couldn't answer, but I knew anyway. Partially covering her body with her arms, she dropped her head and leaned against me. I put my arm around her. She sniffled, nearly ready to stop crying.

"I do need to go," she uttered.

"Can you walk?"

"I think so."

I helped her get dressed and wiped her face with a towel, but her cheeks were still red and would be for a while. She would have to go back to the church, back home, back to school, and all the time wonder if everyone could tell what she had done. One last kiss goodbye.

"I hope I can see you again," I said. She smiled warmly at me, even with her frantic eyes.

"I'd like that," she said. I watched as she tried not to limp away, eventually disappearing down the street. Maybe she'll be more confident next time.

12