Unholy Trinity Ch. 01: The False Prophet

Story Info
Demonic forces show a virgin priest gay pleasures.
3.7k words
4.64
4.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
osukink
osukink
172 Followers

Content Warning: Religious themes and imagery

Phillip Mather had always been a pious man. Generations of his family had attended service at Two Points Mission Church. Undergoing ordination felt just and right. Phillip loved his church and community.

Admittedly, he sometimes thought about the other paths his life might have followed. A loving wife, children, these were all things he willingly gave up for the love of his God. Dwelling on such things was not good for him. Sometimes, he suffered bouts of restlessness. His mind would race, and he couldn't seem to sit still. A burning crept under his skin, and it resisted all attempts to extinguish it.

During these times, he found his only absolution in charity work. Helping the sick and homeless was a healthy and Godly outlet for a mind that sometimes struggled to find peace. And if he sometimes encountered those who were entrenched in sin, he resisted his discomfort, and attempted only to perceive souls in need.

For the most part, Phillip handled these encounters smoothly. Filth and corse language did not phase him. It was the purity of one's soul, not beauty of form, that determined their value. And despite his distaste, Phillip found genuine good in those who sought his aid.

It was only a matter of time before Phillip found a soul that he could not save, right?

It was not surprising, really. Savage storms had raged through the state for what seemed like weeks. Millions were without power, and those who had been displaced flooded across the state. Phillip and the other priests had only recently returned from charity work in the south, where the storms had hit hardest along the shore. They had spent days handing out food and water, documenting survivors and contacting next of kin. It was brutal and exhausting, but Phillip felt it was truly his calling. Eventually, the crowded conditions and continuing lack of power had driven people almost into a frenzy, and the decision was made to withdraw before anyone could be injured if looting or rioting were to occur. Phillip returned home with a heavy heart.

Their own community had not been left untouched. Half of his parishioners brought in stories of being without power, of running low on food and barren grocery shelves. In anticipation of yet another series of storms, even the church was taking in those it could shelter. Thankfully, that was limited to a few homeless, but Phillip feared it would only get worse.

One such man had seized Phillip's special attention. He was rather young, maybe a few years younger than Phillip's 25, and he had arrived quietly, asking for shelter to protect him from the coming storm. He had unruly brown hair that curled around his ears and deep, dark eyes that pulled you in. Despite living on the streets, he was relatively healthy and fit: not a body builder by any means, but his body was lean and muscled under his clothes. He didn't say much to most of the clergymen he encountered, but he seemed to always be present when Phillip was going about his work.

Over the last several days, the youth had begun to speak to Phillip. His name was Luke, originally from a larger city several states north, he had come south to escape the upcoming harsh winter sleeping outside and had found himself in an even worse position due to the storms. Despite frequent conversations, Phillip felt unease whenever Luke was around. He was a model of good behavior, and he never broke any rules imposed by Phillip and his colleagues, but there was something in his stare that was too inquisitive. It felt like Phillip was under a microscope, like Luke was looking for something hidden deep under the surface.

The conversations shifted to focus on Phillip himself, and slowly Luke began to know more about him. He asked about his family, what had drawn him to the church. Notably, he had been most interested in his life before the church: what kinds of places had he been, what kinds of experiences had he had? It was the kind of questioning that pierced Phillip to his core, and set his mind down those familiar routes, wondering what could have been possible for him if he hadn't felt called to God.

"What about women?" Luke asked one day.

"What about women?" Phillip responded, guardedly.

"Well, have you ever..."

It took a moment for Phillip to respond. He knew what was being asked of course. And he shouldn't be ashamed of his lack of experience, but for some reason he hesitated to answer. He knew he should simply tell him that his body was pledged to his God, but he found himself staring into Luke's dark eyes. He felt envious, suddenly, of Luke's freedom, his toned, muscled body. Despite his misfortune, Luke was handsome and drew you in. Any woman he turned his attention on would be happy to...

"Enough. Don't speak to me about these kinds of things." Phillip turned sharply on his heel, and left to return to his rooms. He felt Luke's eyes on him the whole way. The burned his back even after he turned the corner and was out of sight.

Hours later, Phillip paced restlessly across his bedroom. The burning was back, worse than it had been before. In every corner, he saw Luke's eyes staring at him from the darkness. Questioning, probing, trying to find that small nugget of something at Phillip's core. It was a terrifying idea.

He couldn't take it anymore. Luke needed to leave. He would tell his superiors in the morning, lie if he had to. He would seek forgiveness later. He would seek forgiveness now. It was very late, almost midnight. The chapel would be empty. A night in prayer and meditation would set him right.

The halls echoed with his steps. Everyone was in bed at this hour, and the quiet was uncomfortable but no more so than his rooms behind him.

The chapel was as grand as this modest town could offer. The wooden pews, stained glass windows, and carved friezes were a genuine attempt at recreating a much older church. Phillip walked down the center aisle, feeling almost like a ghost. He came to a stop in front of the altar of his god and knelt in prayer immediately.

Minutes passed, stretching out further and further as Phillip sat, silently repeating prayers he had said every day for a decade. He wanted the burning to disappear, to feel free from this feeling of being trapped like an animal in a cage.

"Please Lord, set me free" he said, whispering aloud into the silent chapel.

"He can't, but I can" came a voice behind him. Phillip felt himself freeze in shock as a pair of hands seized his collar from behind. With a great rip, his alb was torn right down the middle. The cool air of the chapel rushed across his exposed skin, sending goosebumps down every bit of revealed flesh. The cincture was ripped from its place on his waist, his clothing falling even further down his body. He grasped at it desperately, feeling incredibly exposed.

"Wow babe, I knew you had a nice body." A low whistle sounded behind him. "So sexy" the last part was a growl.

"What on earth-" Phillip stammered, pulling the tatters of his clothes together as best he could and turning to look at the person behind him. His heart sank when he realized it was Luke, a cool smile playing across his lips. Phillip's cincture was in his hands.

"Luke! How dare you-" Moving incredibly quickly, Luke pushed Phillip up against the altar. Phillip wrestled against his grasp, his clothes falling off almost completely, leaving him in just his briefs. Seeing Luke's smile grow as his eyes rake across his body, Phillip tried to twist away to avoid his searching gaze.

It was a mistake. Luke took advantage of this and yanked Phillip's arms up above his head. In a few moments, the cincture was wrapped around his wrists, securing them tightly. Phillip kept struggling with his lower body as well as he could but his heart sank. His hands were all but useless now.

"Phil, babe, relax." Luke whispered against Phillip's neck. He chuckled, and the rush of warm air on his neck sent a shiver down his spine.

"Don't call me that! Let me go right now!" Phillip snapped, aiming a kick at Luke's groin. Luke caught his foot between his thighs. Luke took his time and yanked the cincture through the gaps in the statue on the altar, leaving Phillip bound with his arms above his head. Phillip had a moment to think about how similar he probably looked to the figure above their heads, splayed on the large wooden cross.

With Phillip's hands out of the way, Luke brought his hands down, tracing Phillip's body with his finger tips as he went. They left blazing trails in their wake, and Phillip tried to twist away from his grasp. Finally, Luke grabbed Phillip's foot from between his own thighs and brought it up, pulling Phillip off balance. He yanked Phillip's shoe off, lifting his leg even higher before finally resting it on his shoulder.

"Luke! Please, just let me go. You can be forgiven. I will help you" Phillip pleaded, trying to use words now that force had failed.

"You've got it wrong. I'm the one helping you." His hands ghosted down Phillip's leg, moving closer as he did. Luke twisted Phillip's leg and brushed his lips across his inner thigh. It felt like a live wire had snapped against Phillip's skin.

"Fuuuck. You've got such creamy thighs Phil. I bet they'd look good covered in bruises" his tongue flicked out, flattening and running hot and heavy as Luke brought his head closer and closer...

"Wait! Wait wait wait, this is wrong" Phillip tried to get out, short of breath and flustered beyond belief. An ache had started radiating out from the hot wet stripe on his thigh. He felt his blood pulsing so strongly beneath the skin it was almost painful.

"No need to be shy. Your skin is so smooth, almost like a girl's. You can be my girl. All mine, just for me" Luke's smile was back, mischievous and getting darker by the second.

"Stop talking" Phillip gasped. His head was swimming, delirious with the thoughts rushing through his mind. Visions of what was happening, what could happen. Writhing bodies-

Luke's hand reached out and played with Phillip's happy trail, centimeters from the waistband of his briefs. Despite the cool air Phillip began to sweat. His dick was rapidly becoming hard against his briefs. Suddenly, his skin seemed too tight. A groan escaped him as his mind fought to resist, to think about his faith and the reason he had devoted his virtue to his Lord in the first place.

"Oooh, a big boy. You ever put this fat cock to use, babe? I bet you a lot of people would pay money to get pounded by this thing." Phillip's brain felt like it was overheating with the filthy things Luke was saying to him.

"Of course not! I vowed celibacy, I-" Luke's palm pressed against Phillip's cock through his briefs and his vision blurred. He threw his head back and moaned. He'd never been touched by anyone before. Twenty five years of life and he'd never been touched.

"Well, no need to worry. We'll take care of that shortly." Luke reached down with both hands, ignoring Phillip completely as he grasped his waist band and pulled, oh so slowly. Phillip tried to move his hips away again, tugging with all his strength at the cincture above him. The rope shifted slightly, giving Phillip a glimmer of hope. Then his briefs slid down to his knees, and his hard cock slapped against his stomach. Phillip whimpered, eyes closed tightly. He didn't want to see the look on Luke's face as he raked his eyes over Phillip's hard cock hungrily.

He felt hands on his back, pressing open and flat as they slid downward. Eventually, they came to rest on his ass, where they gripped him tightly. Luke growled and yanked Phillip close, breathing hotly against Phillip's neck as he continued to knead his bare ass in his hands. The head of Phillip's dick brushed against Luke's clothes and he cried out at the sensation. The tip of his cock was wet, he realized.

Phillip tried to dig his face into his own arm, turning away from Luke. In response, Luke dragged his tongue along the exposed side of Phillip's neck. On reflex, Phillip turned back to get away from this sensation, and Luke smothered his mouth in a searing hot kiss. Luke's tongue invaded his mouth, and he was helpless against the onslaught. Luke's tongue writhed against his and Phillip's cock pulsed, jerking in the open air.

Luke pulled away, a shiny thread of saliva connecting their mouths.

"God you're so desperate. You that horny?"

"NO. No I'm not, you're wrong. I'm pure. I've committed-- to not indulging the sins of the flesh" Phillip wheezed out, breathless from the kiss. His tongue and lips were buzzing

"Don't indulge then. Just let me indulge..." Luke's pupils were dilated with lust, seemingly infinite pools of darkness, waiting for Phillip to fall into.

Phillip's resolve was paper thin. His pulse was hammering and he felt the blood crashing through him. His cock was definitely leaking, a steady stream dripping onto the floor, defiling it.

"No, I...I don't know... I can't be part of-"

"Relaaaax" Luke whispered. His hand wrapped around Phillip's hard, leaking cock.

A harsh groan was pulled from Phillip's chest. Despite the turmoil in his mind, he wanted to weep with relief when Luke's hand began moving, sliding up and down and twisting his palm when he reached the head.

"God such a fat fucking dick. So full of cum, huh? Never shot your load...I bet it's so hot and thick. I bet you wanna shoot it right here in the chapel. Ropes of your cum all over this altar"

Tears escaped Phillip's eyes. He shook his head but his body screamed yes. He liked this. He loved this. His body wanted to release like he had never released before.

"Give it up Phillip." Luke said, his voice incredibly serious. His tone was different, hypnotic. A command. Phillip opened his eyes and saw something in Luke's eyes that compelled him to obey. A force much greater than himself, than any man. "Give in to me Phillip. Forsake all your oaths and devote yourself to me. I am...your God now."

Phillip's mouth hung open and panting. Saliva ran down his chin and neck, sliding into his chest hair. He couldn't resist. It was pointless, he realized. The spring inside him was coiled too tightly, it had to be sprung. Knowing that made it slightly easier when he nodded.

"Say it" that same commanding tone rang out. Luke never stopped harshly jerking Phillip's cock, and the pleasure in his body reached a crescendo.

"You-you are" The friction on his cock was driving him insane. His balls pulled in tightly, electricity shooting down his spine.

"Say it now. You give yourself to me, you forsake everything else. You are my slave." The dark abyss of those eyes drilled into him. It was the easiest thing in the world to step forward and fall forever.

"YES. FUCK YES" Phillip screamed. His cock exploded with pleasure. Years of unspilled seed rocketed from him in streams, splattering on the hardwood floor. The sound was like thunder in his ears.

It lasted a lifetime. Finally, somehow, he stopped cumming. He sank, boneless, the only thing holding him up was the cincture. The rope burned where was wrapped around his wrists, but Phillip barely noticed. His mind was startlingly clear.

Luke undid the cincture and Phillip slid gratefully to the floor. He found himself staring at the sticky white mess on the floor in front of him. He had never seen cum before, and yet he was still shocked at just how much there was. He was so distracted that he didn't notice that Luke was moving around. Only when Luke's bare legs came to stand in front of him did he look up.

Luke was naked. Phillip had been right about his physique. Lean and muscular, he was a study of masculinity. The dark fuzz of his chest hair connected to the trail of hair running down past his belly button right to-

Philip gulped. Luke's cock was in his face, enormous and erect. The bright pink head was mesmerizing as it dangled in front of him. Below sat a pair of heavy balls.

"You know what to do, slave." The dark humor had returned, and for a moment Phillip was horror struck. What was he doing? He tried, feebly, to recite a familiar prayer, but found he could not remember the words. When he opened his mouth to speak the words, his tongue slid out seemingly of its own will and he sank onto the cock in front of him.

When he reached the base, Phillip gagged. Feeling the hard cock spearing the back of his throat, he was shocked at how much he liked the sensation. The taste...was amazing. His mouth closed around Luke's cock and he sucked hard, savoring it.

Luke groaned above him, and Phillip shivered. The excitement he felt at pleasing Luke was surprising and worrying. He moved closer to get a better angle and started moving back and forth while looking up at Luke. Now it was his turn to look greedily. Luke's dusky pink nipples, the hard abs standing out on his stomach, Phillip found himself wanting to drink it all in.

"I hope you realize that wasn't a promise you can back out of. Have you realized yet?" Luke said, looking into Phillip's eyes and snapping his hips forward digging even deeper into Phillip's throat. "You're really mine now." His hand landed on the back of Phillip's head and he started fucking his throat. Luke's balls smacked into Phillip's chin.

Maybe it was the lack of oxygen, but Phillip couldn't really concentrate on what Luke was saying. It was like he was short circuiting. All he could do was swallow wetly as his throat was battered by this huge magnificent cock.

"It's all real, you know. Your God. Guess what else is real?" Luke fucked in deep, so deep, then pulled himself out all at once. Phillip let out a strangled gasp, surging forward to get Luke's cock back in his mouth. Luke laughed, loud and deep, his voice ringing off the walls. He slapped his fat wet cock on Phillip's face.

"Satan. You gave your soul to me, boy." Luke ground Phillip's face into his balls. Phillip knew in some part of his mind that he felt horror at this revelation. A much bigger part of him, however, was happy to lick and suck on the balls in front of him, lolling them in his mouth gratefully.

"This body is giving out, and I need a new one. A priest's body is needed to perform the appropriate rites. And out of all the priests I've seen in this shit hole, you're the only cock hungry slut in the joint." Luke planted his foot on Phillip's chest and pushed him onto his back. From this viewpoint, Phillip could see the stained glass window in the ceiling depicting the Trifecta.

"Ah yes. The Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit..."

Luke yanked Phillip's legs up, bringing his knees to his chest. Phillip's pink hole was exposed and quivering. A moment before it happened, Phillip realized what Luke intended to do. One last moment of panic seized him.

Luke sunk his cock into Phillip fully to the hilt. Phillip's eyes felt like they were going to pop out of his head. The hard cock invading his body pulsed against his walls, and the ache in his stomach was accompanied by his own cock stirring back to life. Luke dragged backward before rushing back in, savagely fucking into him. Phillip just stared upward, grunts pushing out of him as Luke fucked him fast and hard. The sounds of bodies colliding were echoing in the chapel.

"Have you ever wondered what would happen if you took that concept and reversed it? Instead of separating, what if one were to unite? If one were to take a virginal son, and unite him with his father."Phillip was no longer listening. His vision was clouding over as his body writhed beneath Luke's. The only thoughts occupying him now were the desire to keep being filled, to be a hot wet inviting hole for the cock his god was drilling into him. He didn't even hear himself speaking.

"Yesyesyes more my lord fill me fuck me possess me yesyesyesyesYES"

Luke's cock seemed to be swelling inside him as he slammed over and over into Phillip's ass. Neither of them heard the sound of a door creaking open behind them.

osukink
osukink
172 Followers
12