Unholy Trinity Ch. 01: The False Prophet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yes, take this fucking cock slave. Take me into you. I'm gonna fill you up"

"Moremoremore YES my lord more cock please feed me your cock"

"Repeat after me. Hail Satan...Hail Satan...Hail Satan!!"

Phillip was a mumbling, quivering mess. He delayed as long as he could but his body wouldnt obey.

"H-hail-" Luke slammed in once.

"Hail, hail-" Luke slammed in again, wet balls clapping on his skin. Phillip wanted it, wanted to be filled to the brim.

"Hail...Hail...Hail...SATAAAAAN"

Luke threw back his head and grunted as he flooded Phillip with white hot cum. There was so much that it overflowed and leaked out around his cock, falling to the floor and mixing with Phillip's. Phillip's own cock was spraying cum between their bodies. He was wracked with ecstasy as he made his eternal pledge.

Father Griffin stared in shock at the scene in front of him. Phillip, shuddering and naked beneath that transient Luke. He had heard a disturbance and thought to investigate. Such a scene was beyond all imagination. The pew and ground around it was filthy, covered in wet spots and stains. Phillip's clothing lay in tatters around them.

As Father Griffin stood there, speechless, Phillip reached up and pushed Luke off of himself. Luke lay boneless on the ground. Phillip stood slowly, cum running in a river down his thigh. He looked over his shoulder at Father Griffin and smiled mischievously. His muscled abdomen was wet with cum, and his cock was enormous and erect. His eyes were dark, bottomless pools.

12