All Comments on 'Unhooking Mom's Bra Ch. 02'

by harrypotter_rod

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good job

Now ask Amit to fuck his mom and Ajit to put ihis cock in her mouth and Dad to Film it.

ruchiruchiabout 17 years ago
good one

my mom is also fit n sexy,i hope i could also fuck her but i dont want to share her with any1

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
GREAT FUCK OF MOM BY THE FAMILY

Hi, I loved this story very much. It is really very intersting that both the boys have seen their dad fucking their mom in front of them. It would be even more intersting if the boys also fuck their mom in front of their dad and also in front of each other. Infact, if te whole family becomes fully nudist, staying fully naked in the house and enjoying fucking their mom together, that would just be heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
step dad turns me on to mom

I met my future step dad at a gay club sucked his dick half the night, mom was recently divorsed and told him so. 9 months latter they were married. My new "daddy" would cum into my room aftrer fucking mom and let me taste. We made a plan tp give mom a roofie so I could try her myself. On friday she got drunk passed out and my daddy and I made a movie of me sucking his cock over mom's face while I sucked her tits, ate her pussy and licked his load off her face and big tits. 2 weeks later for my birthday mom showed me a movie they made detailing the joys of incest. mom, dad and I have been fucking, sucking, pissing, and shitting togehter ever since. I just wish this could have happened when I was younger, like about 5 or 6 years old.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent story

I loved this story and its first chapter. I loved the image of the naked woman looking down at the guy and casually smoking a cigarette while pushing her we pussy into his face. i also liked the woman being naked at home. The quirky English adds to the appeal. Would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

The mom is 38 and the son is 22...The age limit for marriage is 18 right??....or is it just for the story??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wow..

wow..grt...

wish i had a mom like that...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
TRUE STORIES FUCKED MRS KUNDAN G PARAKH

UNHOOKING MOM'S BRA IS REALLY A STORIES I EVER READ IT AND FEEL IT IS A REALL STORIES ILOVE IT I WANT IT PART -3,4,5 ,6, 7, MORE EPISODE AND MORE MORDEN DRESSED TO BE WORE BY MOM AND FUCK HER

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
FUCK IT AJIT CARRY ON WITH OYOUR BROTHER

DREA WRITER HERE IS MRS KUNDAN G PARAKH,

READ YOUR 2ND PART AND FELL VERY SEXEY MY DAUGHTER IS ALSO READ YOUR STORIES AND TELL ME SHE WANT TO JOIN WITH YOU MY DAUGHTER IS WEARING TOO SMALL TIGHT MICRO MINI SKIRT AND THONGS.SHE ALSO JOIN WITH YOUR MOM PLEASE FUCK HER AND MAKE HER PEGNANT HER I NEVER MIND IT BECOUSE I AM LIBRLAL LADIES PLEASE SEND E MAIL

AND WRITR MORE EPISODE I LIKE IT.

E MAIL- dolla_tata1@rediffmail.com

by order:

only writer may send me e mail only

BY MRS MRS KUNDAN G PARAKH

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
NOT SURE

Smoking seems to be an erotic thing. I am open minded enough that almost anything being erotic is possible, but cant identify with it. Enough happy comments here that your usage is totally correct. Good Luck all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Dad and Ajit were off fishing together, and would be gone all day long!

Mom was naked, cleaning up after breakfast, and putting dishes in the sink. My cock got hard watching her tits bounce as she moved around the kitchen. I got up, dropped my shorts to the floor, and moved behind her, my erection touching her ass. "I see you are horny this morning Amit," my mother said. "Yes, I'm always horny for you, I never get tired of fucking you mom," I replied. "I'm glad Amit, you are my favorite, and I want you to take me many times today while we're alone." I reached around her and fondled her tits, kissed the sides of her neck, the whole time I'm rubbing my hard cock against mom's ass. "Take me Amit, take my pussy," my mom told me. I moved back a little so I could move my dripping head to her wet lips. As soon as I felt her warmth, and wetness, I thrust upward into her all the way. Then I began hard upward thrusts smacking into her ass as I did. I loved how her soft ass felt. I moved my hands up to her tits again, and resumed kissing the sides of her neck. My pace quickened as my mother's moans became louder. "Fuck me Amit, fuck your mother, take my pussy!" she exclaimed. "Yes I will fuck you hard, my slut, my whore, your cunt is mine!" I grunted. We moaned in pleasure as we came together, my sperm shooting deep against her pussy bottom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please make more do mother and daughter ones please

So hot I cumed on the first one tones and second one is so hot I couldn't stop cumin

MoondancerNYMoondancerNYover 2 years ago

I have spent time in Punjab and through a business associate was introduced to his auntie. Much of what the author has created is replicated daily in homes throughout the country. I was able to relive parts of my past experience through his story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous