Uni Kink

Story Info
Library fantasy.
1.2k words
4.19
7.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's midterm week in the busy library of NorthEast campus. One would assume most students would be in their dorms by 11:30 PM; au contraire, the first and second floors were abuzz with energy and anxiety. Everyone is teaming up to create the best lesson plans to get their best grades. Awesome. For one week out of two in the semester, we get to pretend we care.

I'm growing tired of the horrible jokes followed by the obvious fake laughter, knowing full and well none of these idiots sincerely like one another. So, I head to the quiet 4th floor where all the research-oriented students do their work. They're always older, which means they're more focused and they barely notice anyone sitting next to them. All of them have some form of headset adorning their faces. Seems perfect to me. I exit the elevator and walk deep in-between the shelves of leather-covered books.

I find the perfect spot at a corner, with dim lights and zero sounds -- just how I like it. I sit on the carpeted floor, freeing my toes from my tennis shoes and socks, wiggling them. After rubbing some hand sanitizer, I put on my earbuds, listening to the sweet relaxing sounds of lofi hip-hop. I'm really getting into my notes, nodding my head and moving my feet to the beat. As I stretch and look around, I see a man intently looking at my feet.

I tilt my head and wiggle my toes. He seems entranced. I do a quick once-over. He looks okay and I do like his reserved winter style. He licks his lips as I stretch my feet some more, but looks back burning red when he realizes I've caught him. It's funny and I softly giggle. He hastily rearranges the book he borrowed and dashes to his desk. Some bell finally rings in my mind. I want to play.

I cross over to his desk, where the two other desks by his sides are empty. Other students are so engrossed in their work, they simply don't notice me. I slide into the desk and put my hand near his laptop. He looks at me with shock and anxiety plastered all over his cute face. "Hey" I softly greet him to avoid startling him more than I already do.

"Hello." His Adam's apple bobs beautifully -- I want to lick it.

"I saw that." I put on a stern mask.

"I-I... I'm sorry. I didn't mean-" I slowly rub my foot on his pants, and he shuts up quickly, his eyes growing like saucers.

I can't hold it in anymore, I giggle while covering my mouth. "Shhhh" I tell him. He's looking around, while I could give a fuck about what anyone might think. We're all grown here, and no one's being violated or harassed -- we don't do that here. I rub my foot on him one more time, looking at him dead in the eye, and he gulps.

I lick my lips, slowly get up, and make a show of the dirty soles of my feet. I slide my feet to collect some more dirt, and I turn to see I have his full attention: his neck is so twisted, one more move and it would surely snap. I wink at him and walk towards my untouched things. Now that I think about it, this place might have cameras. Oops.

I gather my things, only to see he followed me. Once I'm done, I walk to him still barefoot. "You're done with today's work?"

"I can always finish it tomorrow" he answers swiftly. Nice.

I whisper in his ear while holding his shoulder "My feet are in need to some TLC. Will you take care of them for me?"

He nods vigorously. I put my shoes back on without my socks, which I hand these to him, and follow him.

On his way out, he is visibly red of shame; yet I also notice his excitement. He walks me to his car -- a nice black Jeep -- and opens the door for me. I remove my shoes as he gets in. I strap in and put my feet on the dashboard. He looks at my toes while sniffing my socks, and I notice his pants growing large. This one might have a huge load to spill. Good for me.

After a short ten-minute drive to his condo, he opens the door and asks me if I want anything. "A glass of red wine." He nods, my socks now in his back pocket, and dashes to the kitchen. He washes his hands, serves me a nice glass of Chilean wine, and directs me to the living room. He has a nice downtown view. I sip from my glass, barely noticing he is now sniffing my socks deeply.

"You like the smell?" I ask after a second sip.

"Yes."

I signal for him to get in front of me. He is standing, his pants bulging. "Remove your clothes."

He does as commanded. His body is what one may call average --nice hair, cute glasses, shaved recently, tanned skin no abs but he still works out, and somewhat hairy. He'll do. Besides, I want to know what his mouth can do to my toes, not much else. He seems to eager to have a taste, and I haven't choked anyone lately with my feet.

"You want to clean these filthy toes huh?" He nods vigorously. I put one foot out. "Start, and make me want more."

He starts by gently kissing my right foot. He kisses each toe, the sole, my heel, and ankle. Then he darts his tongue out for a proper cleaning. His pink tongue licks from heel to toe, living beautiful spit glistening from the light. His cock is rock hard, and precum is already oozing out of the tip. My pussy's getting wet from all the sensations and sights so far.

He licks my big toe, and I moan. Yes, I want more. He puts 2, 3, 4, and finally all my toes in his mouth. He gags, choking himself, licking furiously as he strokes himself. He bites my toes and I giggle. He is so fucking nasty -- this is the right shit I want. He goes to my left foot. Biting my heel, licking it, pushing his tongue in-between my toes.

He again chokes on my foot, moaning loudly, spit dripping from his chin down to his chest. Yes, they don't make 'em like this anymore. My pussy's throbbing so I remove my pants as he continues to choke and stroke. His eyes roll in his head once I use my right foot to gently tap, press on and massage his heavy sack. He stands up, grabs my feet and fucks them doing a foot-job.

He's pushing as I tighten the space, gritting his teeth while closing his eyes. "I'm gonna cum!" he steps back and jerks his hot load on my feet, and I fuck myself, watching his white jets land on my toes. I wiggle them, finally soaking my fingers with my cum. I point to him and he sucks them dry, spit webs forming.

He's sitting on the floor with his head on the sofa next to my hips. "Wanna do that again sometime soon?" he asks in between breaths.

"Yeah. Let's do that again." I finish my wine glass, my feet sticky, and my pussy puffy.