Unicorn Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a really good view," Mrs. Preston stated and it seemed like perhaps she was seeing it through Lauren's eyes now. This would be one of their many firsts.

"Can I offer you a nightcap, Lauren?" Mr. Preston, the king, wondered. He looked larger and broader here in this room. In this light and perhaps because she'd never taken the time to really look yet, Lauren really saw him. Six two, maybe six three and when he took the gray suit jacket off, she thought her assessment was right. His shoulders were broad and strong and although she knew from Mrs. Preston that he was in "finance", whatever that meant, he was built in a way that looked like he could live off the land. He was a lumberjack of a man.

"Do you have any Coke?" she wondered. Lauren's mouth was dry and she wanted it to be wet and sweet, just in case there was kissing.

"Let me get you one," Mrs. Preston chirped, her stilettos clicked across the dark, wood floors. She was tall as well, willowy and graceful and lean. She had an alertness about her, Lauren thought that her husband was right. She seemed poised to jump into action and she seemed to have rhythm in everything she did. Perhaps she had been a dancer before she became the queen. She had muscular, long legs and the sinewy place on the tops of both her thighs made shadows in her wine colored dress. "Actually that sounds good. I could use a Coke too. Mark?" she asked her husband with a smile.

"No, I'll stick with cognac." The king had slipped his blue tie from his collar and unbuttoned the top two buttons. Lauren watched as he eased out of his loafers and headed to the bar cart in the dark corner.

"Ugh, cognac." Mrs. Preston tsked and her heels clicked away to the kitchen.

Lauren sat in the center of sofa and placed her hands on the suede. She basked in the feel of it, it was something akin to soft skin; it was plush and yet firm underneath. Maybe everything felt like skin because she was in the middle of a rolling boil and had been ever since she'd laid eyes on Mrs. Preston this afternoon. It had only been hours but it seemed far longer, like her whole life had become this slow glide of pornographic images and luxurious settings.

Her king and queen returned to the living room and they had previously, they took seats on the opposite sides of her. Mrs. Preston set two glasses with ice cubes on marble coasters and poured Coke into each. Mr. Preston set the snifter with the amber liquid on another coaster and let out a long sigh. "Are we comfortable?" He asked and cleared his throat.

Something was about to begin.

"Happy birthday, Lauren," Mrs. Preston began and raised her glass.

They all responded cheers and clinked their glasses together.

"My wife tells me that you've never been with another woman," Mr. Preston began as he settled back deeper into the sofa. His meaty thighs were parted and Lauren picked up a faint trace of his scent. Mr. Preston smelled of cedar and maybe cigar smoke and perhaps some cologne. Then there was something else too, a hint of musk and something secret. Lauren immediately thought that would be the scent that would rise from his balls once his underwear came off.

Well fuck.

"I haven't," she told him.

"Do I dare ask?" he seemed amused and amazed, "You've had sex with men, right?"

"Yes," Lauren said quietly with blazing, hot cheeks. If Mr. Preston placed his hand on her thighs right now, he'd feel them twitch. His low voice was sensual and his scent was erotic and she could picture herself straddling him on the sofa. Lauren's concubine fantasy had come to life and she was slippery wet in the very sophisticated panties. She wanted to be stripped and ravished here in front of the windows. "Two." She added.

"Oh my goodness," he replied and he and Mrs. Preston touched hands in back of her. "And yet, here you are," he added. It seemed like he was waiting for Lauren's story. She didn't know how to tell it.

"I think we should explain a few things to you, Lauren." Mrs. Preston held hands with her husband and touched Lauren's knee with the other hand. "I mean, usually, when we do this kind of thing, frankly, I expect another woman to tell us what she has to offer. Because, come on," the woman meant all of this. All of this opulence and sexual daydreams included. "But you, you're way beyond our expectations. Like one in a million."

"A real unicorn," Mr. Preston added.

"You're breathtaking, you're sweet, you're articulate," Mrs. Preston started. "You're clearly a decent person with a future ahead of her."

"Discreet and lovely and we can take you out," Mr. Preston continued. "And you're not from our circle of acquaintances."

"You are absolutely Mark's type, like his walking wet dream," Mrs. Preston added, "if that's not too crass."

Mr. Preston interjected in a husky voice that Lauren imagined he'd use when he unzipped her dress. "She's right of course. Sharon knows me so well."

"And you know I'm crazy about you," Mrs. Preston murmured in the heated tone that she'd used when touching Lauren's clitoris in the dressing room. Just like it had the first time, Lauren's body melted as if the woman's fingers were inside and opening her and probing her damp heat.

"She is," Mr. Preston added. He smelled of cognac and Lauren wanted to feel his mouth on hers.

"And even in the best of scenarios, finding a third that clicks, I mean really clicks is hard," Mrs. Preston said with a sigh.

"So hard," her husband agreed.

"So what can we tell you about us?" Mrs. Preston asked. "Damn, I seem nervous. I guess I am."

"We want to impress you." Mr. Preston said before he finished his drink.

"Yeah, heck, we feel lucky that you came tonight."

"We are lucky." Mr. Preston echoed.

"Maybe we'll keep it simple," Mrs. Preston leaned into Lauren. The woman's nipples burned on Lauren's back, the heat entered Lauren's body and slipped down her spine. She was coming undone here, between the two of them. "What's your idea about this?" Mrs. Preston asked, "What's your fantasy?" She said fantasy in a lower voice and Lauren felt the liquid from between her legs spill. She had soaked her panties through and might even leave a telltale mark on their pristine suede sofa.

Mr. Preston came close, his thigh touched Lauren's and his breath caressed the lacy neckline of the dress. "Tell us." Lauren let her eyes wander down and realized that she had outlined the shape and girth of his cock through his pants.

He was big.

"Okay," Lauren sounded frightened but that's because she was. She'd never told a soul, never dreamed of it. Like Mrs. Preston said, she was new. "Don't laugh," she murmured.

"We would never," Mrs. Preston whispered and brought her hand to Lauren's waist and began the slow ascent to her nipple.

"I have this fantasy about being a concubine," Lauren heard the tremor in her voice. The place where Mrs. Preston touched her was warm and melted. Lauren's nipple hummed when the woman caressed her lightly through the dress. The bra that went with the panties was only a wire and two straps. The material was entirely sheer and cut in a way that teased her tender buds all night. Both of them sung with want and Lauren sighed into Mrs. Preston's hand. "About pleasing the king and queen," she faltered. Lauren closed her eyes in embarrassment and longing as Mr. Preston kissed her forehead. "About being only for your pleasure, only for you both, to serve you both with my body." That was it, that was everything and Lauren held her breath, waiting for their response.

"Fuck," Mr. Preston mumbled.

"Oh my god," Mrs. Preston whispered. Her breath was hot and it clung to the back of Lauren's neck.

Mr. Preston closed the gap between them and asked in a quiet, gentle voice, "May I kiss you?"

"Yes please," Lauren surrendered entirely. Mr. Preston was heavy and his mouth overpowered her. His lips were full and his tongue was warm, wet satin on her upper lip and then her lower lip. He coaxed her tongue from its hiding spot and hummed deeply into her mouth as Lauren kissed him back. As lost as Lauren was in his embrace, all the while, Mrs. Preston tantalized her body as her knowing fingers ran back and forth from nipple to nipple.

"Our very own harem girl," Mrs. Preston whispered in Lauren's ear as she joined the kiss. Mr. Preston moved his head and invited his wife's tongue as well. Their hungry mouths both feasted on Lauren. Their slippery lips and sighs melted Lauren as she lay back in their embrace and they filled her mouth with love.

Mr. Preston leaned back and watched as Lauren and his wife continued their kiss one on one. Mrs. Preston held Lauren's face with both hands and like this, with the dark haired woman's lithe body pressed up against Lauren, she could feel the molten heat that rose from Mrs. Preston's center. Maybe there would be two wet spots on the couch. "My beauties," Mr. Preston stared at them with his own unabashed longing. Lauren opened her eyes and her hand reached out to touch his chest while she kissed his wife. His heart galloped there. It thudded fast and full and Lauren ached to run her fingers down between his legs. He was a magnificent sultan.

Mrs. Preston sighed into Lauren's mouth and pulled her lips back as she pressed their foreheads together. "Oh Lauren," she whispered, "I could absolutely devour you."

"My poor love," Mr. Preston touched his wife's arm and then Lauren's breast. His fingers eased to the very tip of her bud. He made a low growl and then moved his hand back to Mrs. Preston's arm, "What a tease. We're used to disappointment. Not this."

"Fuck the party," his wife muttered and groaned as she moved her voracious mouth down Lauren's throat.

"But you're only saying that now, Sharon. You don't mean it." Mr. Preston was amused and his dark eyes shone with laughter and secrets. "Besides, it will just be the most magnificent foreplay."

"We have family coming in tomorrow morning," Mrs. Preston said glumly, "For the holiday weekend." She couldn't have looked more disappointed.

"What about Tuesday?" Mr. Preston asked. "The office will be light. I can make it back here early afternoon and we can do this properly."

"I guess," Mrs. Preston's lips were straight and surly. "I mean we were just hoping you didn't blow us off tonight. I had no hopes that we'd be like this."

Like a pot ready to boil over. A spark, a flame, a fucking firecracker.

Lauren and Mrs. Preston both giggled and wrapped their arms about each other's waist. "Would that work for you, Lauren?" Mr. Preston officially extended the invitation, "Tuesday afternoon? We'll send the car for you if you like."

"Yes, absolutely," she murmured into the soft place where Mrs. Preston's neck ended and her shoulder began. "But I'd rather drive, if you don't mind." Better to lie to her nosy mother, there was no Aiden backstory that included a limousine.

"Of course," Mr. Preston told her, "Just want to take care of everything for my girls." There it was, Lauren thought, she felt his protective air. It wasn't just his size or his calm manner. He was solicitous and caring, he was gallant and regal, a king from head to toe.

"Then Tuesday," Mrs. Preston kissed Lauren's cheek softly and ran her fingers through her long, blonde hair.

"I think we should smoke on it," Mr. Preston said with a wink and told Lauren and his wife, "Wait right there," as he rose to his feet.

He returned with an ornate box. It looked like an antique and it had a brass hook and eye that closed the lid. The perfume was rich and vibrant, the scent of marijuana was almost overpowering and he hadn't even opened the box. "I've got something new, well a couple new things."

"Oh Lauren, he's such a weed snob," Mrs. Preston laughed and Lauren could feel her chest and belly move when she did. The dark haired woman clung tightly to Lauren, she was pressed up against her back.

"Hey, you know me," Mr. Preston shrugged his wide, bulky shoulders. "I tend to be a nerd, Lauren, in case you hadn't picked that up."

"Me too," she nodded. Honor student, math league, chess club, was there really a question about her not having been with a woman? She would probably still be a total virgin if she hadn't kind of insisted that Aiden fuck her.

He procured one small envelope and shook it at Lauren and Mrs. Preston, "this is called Gusher, it's got a real wallop of THC. Then there's this," he showed Lauren a Ziploc bag, "this is Strawberry Dragon and it's a mellow smoke and a productive high."

Mrs. Preston shook with laughter.

"I recommend mixing the two," he added.

Lauren grinned and scooted a little further back. She let her right hand dangle on Mrs. Preston's knee. Lauren had no idea about gourmet food or expensive wine but smoking weed was something Lauren filed under hobby and the reason she usually had an after school job or two. "Let's do it," she said with gusto.

"That's our girl," Mr. Preston murmured as he opened one envelope and began crumbling some of the weed between his fingers. While Mr. Preston prepared the marijuana, Mrs. Preston played with Lauren's hair and Lauren wondered if she wasn't just as high on desire as she'd ever been on drugs.

Mr. Preston had packed the bowl. It was a beautiful, sea green glass pipe and he held it to Lauren's lips. That glittering heat of longing in his huge, dark eyes made Lauren ache. The pipe seemed sexual now and she imagined looking up at him as he placed the head of his hard cock in her mouth like this, right on the tip of her tongue. Her king, her master, her lover, Lauren would lick him gratefully as she drank down his essence.

He lit the pipe and Lauren inhaled deeply. She stared into the man's eyes as she breathed in deeply. She was lost in the haze of his body and his scent and the smoke that streamed from her nostrils now. Her pussy had never been this wet and it was so easy to imagine Mr. Preston feeding her every inch of his throbbing manhood.

"She's a pro," Mrs. Preston sounded impressed as Lauren finally blew the buildup of smoke out.

"She is," Mr. Preston leaned in and inhaled the smoke directly from her mouth. He swallowed it down and then blew the blue-tinged breath into his wife's mouth as his hands lingered in her beautiful, black hair.

They sat and smoked and kissed until the pipe had burned out and only ash and embers remained. Once the flame died out, Lauren eased back on the sofa. Now it seemed that their entangled arms and legs were every bit as much of the furniture as where they sat. She could feel the tremor that had been almost frantic between them mellow and wind down. Still there, there with every beat of their hearts but now it was a slow rhythm instead of the desperate staccato.

Tuesday.

It seemed like forever but it was really only three days. Two and a half if you figured that it was almost one o'clock in the morning now. And then she would finally have them.

***

Lauren handed the Corolla keys over like royalty when she arrived promptly at 2:30 Tuesday afternoon. Mrs. Preston said to valet and Lauren followed her instructions word for word. Lauren jangled the keys and told the young man, "I'll be spending the night here." There it was again, that almost painful gulp of the craving that had been her constant companion since the first text message. Forever ago. "I'm visiting the Prestons and Mrs. Preston said put it in front."

The young man in the navy blue hat nodded, "She told me too." He took Lauren's keys and scribbled something in illegible handwriting on a piece of paper that said Pioneer Parking. "Keep that and call the number when you want to leave."

Umm, that would be never, Lauren thought as she hurried through the lobby toward the row of gleaming elevator doors. As she waited for the ding, she went over the checklist in her mind one last time. Backpack, check. Lied to mom about spending a couple days with Heather, check. She had cheap lingerie that she wasn't sure about, she wouldn't say check to that. There was also a sundress and shorts in the pack too, just in case they went somewhere, check.

Once inside the elevator, she pressed the button and waited for the doors to close. Lauren reached down and stroked the back of each calf to make sure that she hadn't missed any spots while shaving. Okay, check. One last sniff of the armpits to make sure that the Corolla's shitty air conditioning hadn't left her damp or stinky. No, pretty good, Lauren affirmed with a deep inhale. Not as elegant and opulent as Mrs. Preston but she'd pass muster.

When she arrived at the Preston's front door, it was wide open. The blender was on and so was the stereo and Lauren hesitated at the threshold. "Mrs. Preston," she called out as she knocked on the open door.

The blender turned off and she heard the scuff of bare feet crossing the wood floor. "I'm so happy to see you!" Mrs. Preston welcomed her with open arms and a kiss on the forehead. "I've been so hyper that I'm making margaritas just to take the edge off."

Lauren could relate. She followed Mrs. Preston into the kitchen. It was all cool, white marble countertops and a refrigerator that was almost as big as the Corolla. It was open space with a view straight to the living room where they had gotten high and kissed just three days before. "I know, I couldn't sleep last night."

"Too nervous?" Mrs. Preston asked. She was wearing a clingy, strapless dress which was almost worse than naked. Her long, black hair floated free and fell in thick waves halfway down her back today. The dress was black and offset her perfect, gleaming, almost golden skin. Lauren's eyes were on the crease between her breasts, with a lover's knowledge, having seen them bare once before. Lauren could identify the ridges of Mrs. Preston's hard nipples in the front of her dress. No bra, Lauren knew and she almost bet no panties either.

"Too excited," she confessed and placed the backpack on a barstool. She wasn't as sexy as Mrs. Preston, in her tee shirt and flowered skirt but it would be almost impossible to be as sexy as Mrs. Preston.

"You want a drink?" Mrs. Preston asked.

Lauren nodded, "Yes please." She watched the line of muscle that outlined Mrs. Preston's lean shoulders as she poured some of the slightly green icy concoction into a glass.

"So we haven't had sex, you know, in anticipation. Well, except for after you left Saturday," Mrs. Preston spoke quickly, at a rapid fire pace really and Lauren knew what her husband had meant about her not being able to relax. "I mean, we couldn't help that. It was very fast and it was all about you."

Lauren simmered in her pink, cotton panties at the thought of that. Her king and her queen, discussing Lauren's intimate details as they made love. "What did you talk about?" Lauren asked just above a whisper, shocked that she even had the nerve to ask.

Mrs. Preston had a gleam in her eye as she took a drink. "Well, your fantasy, now our fantasy," Mrs. Preston's dark eyes grew large. "Being our little harem girl," she let go of the glass and her fingers were chilly as she took Lauren's hand. "Our love slave, teaching you everything, making love to a sweet, inexperienced girl." Lauren could tell by the tone of her voice that Mrs. Preston was wet down her thighs just like Lauren was.

"Me too," she told the dark haired woman, her queen. "It's all I can think about."

Mrs. Preston kissed Lauren's hand. "Mark should be up in ten. Oh and you know how much of a geek he is with the weed?" Mrs. Preston asked with an eye roll.

"Yes." Lauren had driven home so slowly after she left them. She was too happy and she'd also wanted to savor the high. The lights had shimmered on Lake Michigan all the way home and she had thought over and over again that Mr. Preston had concocted exactly the right formula.

"Expect him to take the harem thing just as far. That's what he does." Mrs. Preston sounded proud of him though.