Unicorn Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Preston released a long sigh as she took the tool from her husband's hands. "Oh my god, look at this," she said in a lusty voice. She and Mr. Preston had shifted places in the bed. The dark haired woman was behind Lauren now and Mr. Preston lay in front. Lauren's body had folded and moved on its own. It knew what to do, what it wanted, what it craved. She put her bottom up in the air for Mrs. Preston and felt her muscular legs press up against the back of Lauren's thighs. "This sexy bottom," Mrs. Preston grabbed both of her jiggly cheeks and pulled them apart, almost roughly. She placed a sweltering, sticky kiss on Lauren's asshole and Lauren squealed once more.

Mrs. Preston had the cock in place and Mr. Preston beckoned to Lauren. "Come to me, my little concubine," he murmured and showed her his bulging erection. Like this, it was front and center and there was nothing else that Lauren could see but Mr. Preston's amazing penis. "You're hungry for this, I can tell by your eyes." He knew her secret already and added, "How many times have you touched your sweet, young pussy and thought of having your mouth on your king, my pet?"

Oh god, it was like he could hear the words that Lauren played and replayed over and over in her mind. Yes, she wanted to suck the king. She wanted to take his perfect, throbbing stiffness inside and worship it. She wanted to lavish him with her wet lips and tongue. It was a privilege, one that she thirsted for. "So many times," she nodded. She wanted to say it, to call him my king or lord or something that showed her respect and honor. "Yes Mr. Preston," she nodded. Her teeth chattered, she wanted him so badly.

Mr. Preston's thick, dark pink cock had sprung from the velvety cover of black pubic hair. It dripped precum, a silver, silky strand of his hot need, all the while. A river of it coursed down the crease between his pelvis and thigh and Lauren wanted to clean it with her tongue.

Mrs. Preston pushed the head of her cock inside and Lauren arched her back. Her body trembled as the girth opened her. The cock was big. No matter how sopping wet Lauren was, it was by far the biggest thing she'd ever had inside. "Oh, Lauren," Mrs. Preston whispered in awe as she worked a little more of her husband's dick inside her.

"You feel how big I am inside you?" Mr. Preston wanted to know as his real cock pulsed and called to her.

"Yes, Mr. Preston," she gasped as his wife pushed a little deeper inside. "So big," Lauren moaned and pushed her bottom back for more, "So perfect."

"Show me, my little love slave," Mr. Preston gripped his cock at the base and shook it at her. His precum splattered her upper lip and Lauren licked it up greedily and quickly as if she were worried that he wouldn't allow it. "Lick me there, right on my slit," he murmured and as soon as she opened her mouth, she thrilled with the sensation of his strong hand on the back of her neck. He guided her, he pushed her down and in that moment he was completely the king. He was the king and he took what was his and he conquered a young girl's lips for his own pleasure.

She did as she was told and pushed back again into Mrs. Preston's dick. The toy was completely inside her now. Lauren felt the base of the cock up against her lips. Mrs. Preston's fingers were on her cheeks and wound back and forth over her hips. The queen fucked Lauren with sighs and deep exhales of overwhelming pleasure.

But the taste of him was all consuming. Mr. Preston was her king in every way and he hummed as he watched the tip of her tongue weave over his slit and siphon and lap up his juices. "Yes, yes just like that," he whispered, his grip in her hair only tightened. "Now show me your tongue, drip your saliva down on my cock," Lauren did exactly that. Normally she'd be ashamed of drooling like this but the king had commanded it.

"You want to taste me, all the way in your throat don't you, sweet girl?" Mr. Preston asked but he knew the answer. Lauren was sure he did because otherwise, his eyes wouldn't sparkle with that carnal knowledge like they did.

The desire was excruciating. "Yes, Mr. Preston, yes I do."

"Show me, my concubine," he whispered. Mr. Preston kept his hand on her neck and Lauren hungrily opened her mouth wide for him. He was velvety skin, soft as a feather, over steel. His dick was lava and molten hot. Lauren felt the pulse in the vein that drummed like a heartbeat. It ran the full length of him and Lauren followed the trail of it with her tongue.

She was instantly in love with the taste of him. The salty, clean musky taste of Mr. Preston covered her tongue and permeated her mouth. She dripped saliva down his shaft. After three of four passes up and down his quivering dick, there was a frothy puddle of spit on top of his ballsack. Mr. Preston's balls were heavy and full and scented of manly aroma. It made Lauren drip to think about the smell of her king rubbed into her skin.

Mrs. Preston picked up her pace and plunged deeper inside. Lauren moaned with her mouth full of dick and went down further and then further again until Mr. Preston's head had passed into her throat. She could only take him like that for two gulps and she would have to come up for air. Lauren's lips drew all the way up his shaft and left a river of saliva running down as she gasped for breath. "Yes," Mr. Preston mouthed the word. No sound came out but she knew. Lauren knew that he needed it like this, he craved this. He wanted his concubine's complete adoration.

Was there any other confirmation of ownership that was more complete than coming right down into someone's esophagus? Lauren didn't know but she sucked deeply and frantically to find out. She placed her hands more firmly on his muscular thighs and worked her lips tightly on his sticky shaft.

"God," Mrs. Preston moaned and then came a sob, something she couldn't help, something she couldn't hold back. "Yes, fuck me," she screamed and her thighs were glued to Lauren's bottom as the dicks worked their magic inside the women.

Mrs. Preston pressed the head of the massive cock into a spot and there was a spasm that came with it. It was a place that Lauren had never found before. A place that made her pussy sing, and with the electrical pulse of pleasure, a fountain of cum bubbled up.

Lauren felt the hot gush run down her thighs as Mrs. Preston fucked every last drop out of her, panting and cursing with her effort and her ecstasy.

Lauren picked up the pace with her lips and tongue. Mr. Preston's hand trembled on her neck and his breath came in stops and starts as he shifted under Lauren. His balls were swollen and so full. His dick bulged and thumped and Lauren felt the spill of wetness from her mouth cover him once more as she pushed him past her mouth into her throat.

"Fuck," he muttered and grit his teeth. Lauren looked up as she choked on his full length inside. She looked him in the eye and felt all of the dirty dreams that she'd ever had reflected back in those dark eyes. Those eyes full of promise and a dark desire that frightened and thrilled her.

He came with a roar. It almost sounded like panic, like perhaps Mr. Preston was even frightened of what Lauren had unleashed inside him. He spurt down her throat and Lauren pulled back immediately. She gulped down mouthfuls of his milky seed. He kept coming, burst after burst of his hot saltiness ran into her belly and Mr. Preston's whole body trembled under her.

They tremored in unison, all three of them. It was a burst of electricity down her spine as the orgasm filled Lauren and emptied her all at the same time. She suckled and sipped and finally licked the last of Mr. Preston's enormous climax as she felt his cock relax along her tongue.

Lauren knew that once she opened her mouth, his mighty penis would slip from her lips to rest. Sated, at least for a little while, she had pleasured the king. She knew by the way that his eyes shone that he was happy with her.

"Baby girl," Mr. Preston whispered when his dick fell back to nestle in his dark nest of hair.

Mrs. Preston had also withdrawn the cock and the dark haired woman crawled to Lauren's side. She collapsed next to her. She still wore the two dicks and Lauren could feel how wet the outer cock was against her forearm. The big dick was completely saturated with Lauren's cum.

She rested her head on Mr. Preston's pelvis and turned to kiss Mrs. Preston's cheek with her cum sticky lips.

Lauren was surrounded in warm flesh and covered in love and she was too tired to move. She told herself that she'd just close her eyes for a minute, just a rest. She was rocked to sleep by the steady breath of both of the Prestons.

***

When she awoke, the room was dark and for a minute she didn't know where she was. She stretched out and remembered it all in a flash. Her bed was a twin. Her bedroom didn't smell of incense and sweat and cum. Her sheets didn't feel like silk.

But where were the Prestons?

She sat up and called out in a quiet voice, "Mrs. Preston? Mr. Preston?" There was no answer but there was a low tone, a voice in the background, somewhere outside the room.

Lauren got out of bed and stretched from head to toe. She felt fabulous. She hadn't slept well lately. She'd been too jittery about her arrangements. Of course, she grinned to herself in the almost dark, she just had what; maybe the most orgasms anyone ever had? That would wear anyone out.

It was almost dark outside now and the lights twinkled all the way north up Lake Shore Drive. All the way to the McCullum house where her parents were probably asleep in front of the television.

Lauren tugged the sheet from the bed and wrapped it around her naked body. There was no telling where her clothes were right now and besides, she didn't really want to get dressed, did she?

She opened the bedroom door and tiptoed down the hallway toward the kitchen. Lauren heard Mr. Preston's baritone, "You know I wouldn't do anything like that with her. I guess I'm much more possessive than you think."

"But that's not really fair to her then, Mark, now is it?"

"She's not like these other women that we've been with."

"No she's not," Mrs. Preston paused as if she were reminding herself of all the ways Lauren was different. They were talking about her, weren't they? Lauren's pulse throbbed in her ears and she felt like she was doing something forbidden, listening to them like this. "But that's why she should have all the experiences that she's after. She should travel everywhere and do everything. Try everything."

"What's wrong with Lake Geneva?"

"It's fine for us Mark. Us old fuddy duddies who have already done this."

Lauren gulped hard and felt the tears spring up. They didn't want her after all, did they? Lauren stepped into the light of the kitchen and whispered, "Hi guys."

"Honey," Mrs. Preston smiled at her and pointed to the empty bar stool next to Mr. Preston. Her lover wore a baggy tee shirt and her dark hair was still wild from the bedroom. "We didn't want to wake you but your timing is perfect for snacks."

Lauren nodded and huddled in the seat with the sheet wound tightly around her.

Mark wore a long, gray velour bathrobe. He leaned in close. Once again, his eyes had the dark circles and he looked sleepy but his smile was deeply contented. "Brownies or pizza rolls, sleepyhead?" he asked before he kissed her forehead.

"What were you guys talking about?" Lauren asked in a quiet, even tone. Goddammit, she wasn't going to cry, she was going to be a grownup about the most grownup thing she'd ever done.

Mrs. Preston opened the massive oven door and put on a long blue oven mitt. She reached inside and pulled out a square pan of brownies, the rich smell of chocolate invaded Lauren's nose. "Well, we realized that we weren't really prepared for this," she told Lauren as she reached in again and brought out a cookie sheet covered with pizza rolls. Cheese and sauce twinkled in the light and suddenly, Lauren's stomach growled.

"Prepared for what?" Lauren wanted to know.

"We've both fallen in love with you and it's posed a couple of quandaries," Mr. Preston told Lauren as he pushed a bit of her hair behind her ear. "Some philosophical differences of opinion."

Well fuck.

"What do you want, Lauren? Brownies or pizza rolls?" Mrs. Preston waited with an empty plate.

"Can I have both please?" Lauren asked.