All Comments on 'Unicorn Ch. 04'

by macymadison

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
xxxtratall1xxxtratall1almost 3 years ago

Please don't let this be the end :(

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 3 years ago

The end of the girl , the making of the woman. I want to see that, I want to know her experiences, and follow her desires. This story is not over yet. The unicorn is a myth, the woman is not. It's a shame you got rid of Adrian the two of them being educated and trained together could have been fun. As always this story is worth 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just beautiful. The coming and going of people in life, quick and powerful, and then puff - gone. The sadness and beauty is intoxicating as young Lauren feels her way through her sexuality, and her relationship to The Preston's. I'm actually please that she's staying on with the Preston's for now.

Edrman1Edrman1almost 3 years ago

Excellent writing! Great story concept. Maybe some follow ups. Call them them the adventures of the unicorn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great! Would be thrilling to hear more about the Game Room details at some point.

Nae29016Nae29016almost 3 years ago

Adrian should be put up for sale again after a period of time and The Preston's need to buy him or even let Lauren buy him!

What about Lauren's parents and siblings? Will they ever know about the real Lauren?

Love love love this... need more!

RubyRedLipsRubyRedLipsalmost 3 years ago
A Worthy Finale...

I waited until the end to comment, because I didn't believe that the ending could be as good as the body of the story; but I was wrong. This is one of the top five stories that I have read on Literotica. The characterization was strong and consistent throughout, the narrative completely sensible and well-tempered, and the sex scenes unbelievably powerful, while at the same time sensitve. A Masterful work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely love this story! I hope to see more in the future. Felt like i was there seeing it all.

HumbaabaHumbaabaover 2 years ago

Incredible! Please consider writing more with them.

Candi_SwallowsCandi_Swallows8 months ago

I wanted to wait until I'd read this through its entirety before making any comments. This has to be one of the top three stories on here! Right from the start, its pace, the characters & how amazingly rounded they are, even more, so in their journey. The fact there's always been consent, clear communication & care & protection with all three of them at all times was one of the many things that kept me gripped by this story. The journey from girl to woman & the genuinelove between Lauren, Sharon & Mark was also beautifully done. Its been a while since ive read anything anywhere that ive nit wanted it to end & THIS, i wish there was more. I could 100% see continued & published as a legitimate book its that goid! Id withought doubt pay money for it.

Bloody fabulous

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved this story, had me so aroused.

Would have loved to read the description of Lauren pegging Mr Preston

Would also love to read more about this trio

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous