Unidentified Tying Object

Story Info
A college student receives quite an unexpected package...
1.5k words
4.07
30.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deeply immersed in her work, Sabrina was interrupted by a knock on her door. Setting her textbook down, she rose from her seat and made her way to the door. Sabrina somehow always found a distraction from her work, even though her current task was something she needed to get done. Being an astronomy major at her local college came with a large quantity of work. She was busy studying for her final exam in one of her classes, as she focused on finishing her degree. Sabrina was never one to go out and party, considering herself on more of the nerdy side. She looked more nerdy, her brunette hair always neatly tied up in a bun and never wore anything too flashy, choosing to wear a light t-shirt and jeans as she studied. She was fairly tall, and had a fairly average frame, with nothing standing out about her body. Complementing her look, Sabrina generally wore a pair of glasses, which she always viewed as fitting for her nerdy personality.

As she walked to her door, Sabrina pondered what the knock on the door could be. She lived off campus in a small apartment, and she wasn't expecting any visitors for the night. As she opened the door, she was surprised to see a deliveryman holding a package with a clipboard on top.

"I have a package for a...Sabrina Johnson?" The delivery man glanced down at the clipboard as he nudged it forward towards her.

Sabrina picked up the clipboard and hesitantly gave her signature at the bottom. "I wasn't expecting any packages..." She admitted to the deliveryman as he shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm not sure miss...I was just told this was for you for no charge." He informed as he walked away, leaving the package on the floor outside Sabrina's apartment. She looked down at the small box as she picked it up and brought it inside. Closing the door behind her, she set the package down on her table next to her textbook. Picking up a pair of scissors, Sabrina cut open the packaging tape and inspected the contents inside.

Sabrina raised an eyebrow as she looked inside the box. She had no idea what it was, and was clearly perplexed by its purpose. She noticed a piece of paper slotted inside the box and she pulled it out, starting to read it.

"Now introducing the Tie-O-Matic, the only selfbondage tool like it!

This device is the premier method for selfbondage, allowing you to be tied up and bound to your heart's content. With a few clicks, you will be bound like a true damsel, with any method of your choosing. Despite this, you can easily be released after a certain period of time, or if someone else is lucky enough to be by your side. WIth the Tie-O-Matic, your selfbondage fantasies will come true!"

Sabrina lifted up the device, and set it down on the table. It consisted of two parts, one was a screen that resembled a tablet, the other consisted of something that vaguely resembled a gaming console. She wasn't entirely sure why she was receiving this, but her curiosity was through the roof.

"Selfbondage huh? Why would someone send me something like this..." She muttered aloud as she shook her head. "I suppose I can play with this later..." She sighed softly as she sat back down at her seat, resuming her studying. However, intermittently, Sabrina would glance up, and the selfbondage device loomed large in her field of vision. She was growing constantly frustrated with her progress and she shut her textbook, setting it down.

"A few minutes won't hurt to try this...selfbondage thing out..." Sabrina convinced herself as she walked over to the device. She touched the device, and it slowly powered on. The first thing that popped up was the silhouette of a woman bound in a hogtie, and Sabrina was instantly enamored. She had never experienced selfbondage before, but her curious nature took hold of her. Before Sabrina could think about anything else, a prompt came up on the screen.

"Stand in front of the camera, with your entire body in view." Sabrina read to herself as she set up the stand on the tablet, and placed her entire frame in view, requiring her to take several steps backwards. The device captured a picture of her, allowing the software to analyze her body. Sabrina stepped up to the tablet as a variety of options appeared on the screen.

Sabrina could choose from a variety of different ties, or which specific part of her body she wanted tied up. She could even choose from a few methods of which to be tied up with, such as rope or tape. Taking a deep breath, Sabrina cautiously weighed over all of the options on the screen. She didn't want anything too strenuous, especially for her first time being tied up. Selecting the option to have her individual body parts tied up, a new prompt came up on the screen.

"Choose which parts you would like tied up." Sabrina read quietly aloud. "I suppose my arms would have to be tied up...and I suppose my legs. But that's it..." She chose as the final prompt came up for how long she wanted to be tied up for. "How about 10 minutes, that's not too bad?" She thought to herself before selecting it. As soon as she hit the final option, the screen turned black, catching Sabrina slightly off guard.

"What happens no-" Sabrina inquired to herself before the other device churned on. A strand of rope extended from the machine, advancing towards Sabrina's body. Grinning widely, Sabrina felt the ropes loop around her legs, tying them tightly but not too restrictive where she was losing circulation. Next, Sabrina felt the ropes loop around her hands, tying them behind her back.

"God...this feels...so good actually..." Sabrina thought to herself as she let herself go, enjoying the feeling of being restricted by the ropes. It was a pleasant change of scenery, from being so focused on studying for her exam, to now being able to have something else to focus on.

Sabrina wiggled her arms around, pretending she was a captive of some sort, unable to escape. She knew she had the timer on, and the time of ten minutes would fly by, with how much fun she was having. However, Sabrina heard a whooshing noise as another strand of rope shot out from the device, and started to restrict around her chest, looping around her breasts.

"That's...weird..." Sabrina thought to herself. She was positive that she only issued for her legs and wrists to be tied up, but she didn't mind the extra ropes. She simply shrugged it off as an extra bonus, with nothing to be worried of. Plus, the view of having her breasts protrude from the rope was a nice sight for Sabrina to look down at.

"This does feel good...but I think the ten minutes should be up soon..." Sabrina spoke aloud, sighing softly. She was enjoying the experience, but she was unaware that it was only about to intensify. Another strand of rope shot from the device, as the ropes around her chest were now being tied to the ropes around her legs. Sabrina was forced down to the ground with a thud, as she groaned softly.

"The hell?" She muttered out as she struggled to rise to her feet. "I thought I was supposed to be released from this thing!" Sabrina protested as she tried to rise to her feet, only for the ropes to restrict her movements. "This...this isn't what I wanted...I want to be released now..." She called out, hoping that something in the device would allow her to be released. As if taunting her, the device shot out another piece of bondage gear, this time a bright red ball gag.

"What is with this thi-" Sabrina attempted to call out before the ball gag was placed in her mouth, being locked behind her head. Her pleas were now entirely stifled by the piece of rubber placed firmly in her mouth. She squirmed around on the floor, rolling around, hoping to somehow get free of her predicament. The ropes seemed to tighten even further, limiting Sabrina's escape attempts even more.

Sabrina furiously protested through her ball gag, but the only thing that could be heard were unintelligible sounds that couldn't be made out. Sabrina knew that her neighbors were likely returning soon, but there was no way that she could be seen tied up like this, she would never be able to live it down. Despite her qualms about the potential embarrassment, Sabrina was running out of options. She was about to start screaming loudly in hope of someone coming to help her, but her door started to crack open.

Despite not knowing the identity of the person entering, Sabrina frantically shouted through her gag, indicating her plight. She simply wanted to be free of the ropes, realizing that she was unable to escape without any intervention.

The door swung wide open, as a shady figure entered into Sabrina's apartment. The figure wore a black hoodie with jeans, and a smile crept across their face as the view of Sabrina squirming around on the floor caught their eye.

"I see you got my present Sabrina..."