Knotty Girl

Story Info
Amy enjoys self bondage and Ben helps her out.
20.1k words
4.7
15k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PtmcPilot
PtmcPilot
198 Followers

[1]

Everyone has secrets, and some people even keep secrets from themselves.

Amy Buckley was one such person, though she didn't know it just yet. Amy was twenty-three, a recent college graduate, and now in an entry position at a local bank. The housing market was just starting to turn around as she left college, and Amy had little competition for the job. It didn't hurt that her fifty-something boss got the hots for her as soon as they met.

Amy would have described her face as average, and a poll would have confirmed she was correct. With long black hair and lightly tanned skin, it may have been more accurate to call her looks unremarkable. However, that was only if asked about her face. Amy found solace in two things outside of work, and one of those was the gym. She spent hours there every week taking care of herself, and it showed. She had full C-cup breasts on her thirty four inch chest, a tiny, tiny waist, and thirty four inch hips. Her legs and arms were sculpted yet not masculine, and her butt was toned and firm. Below the neck Amy was a bombshell. She knew it, and so did everyone she met.

While Amy was proud of her figure, she did not ever use it to intentionally move situations in her favor. That did not mean she didn't do precisely that, just that she did not do it intentionally.

In college she used to wear skirts, regardless of the time of year, telling herself they were just more comfortable. It was also more comfortable to not wear underwear, and it was easier to read the board if you sat in the front of the class. She knew that bras contributed to cancer, with disproportionately high rates of the disease in the developed world than in the undeveloped world. Still, she didn't like her breasts bouncing around, so she felt more comfortable if 'the girls' were restricted a little by a snug t-shirt or a tight fitting sweater.

So you see, one secret Amy kept from herself was that she was an exhibitionist.

Throughout her short life this private secret and her awesome body made Amy very popular with the boys and her professors, and at the same time not a little despised by a number of women. Truly, she didn't notice. She dated little, having sex with just one boy, on their mutual eighteenth birthday, just before she left high school. And right after graduation Amy had gone off to state university, her sights set on completing college and getting out into the real world.

In college Amy discovered a new world. Having grown up in a very small town a long way from big cities, everything was new to her. The sheer numbers of good looking men and women was overwhelming. And even more overwhelming was the amount of sex they appeared to be having. And it didn't stop there, because few of them ever dated the same person for long. Though intrigued, Amy was not much interested in playing the field, even if that was what everyone else seemed to be doing. She still had plans.

While in college Amy dated two young men. The first, Trent, had been a considerate suitor. He was patient with her, a trait few others possessed. Amy was a healthy young woman, and she thoroughly enjoyed the way he made her body feel. And she enjoyed making him feel good as well. On their third date they enjoyed some mutual masturbation and a pair of exquisite climaxes in the back of his car after a lovely date. After their fifth date Amy was ready for sex, but she had started her period. Trent asked her very nicely if she would let him fuck her tits. Though she didn't know what he meant, he was more than happy to demonstrate.

With her luscious tits wrapped around his cock, Trent didn't take long to come.

"Amy, can I, will you--"

She looked up at him, enjoying the feeling of his cock sliding between her breasts, "Will I what?"

"Let me come in your mouth?"

Amy felt a shiver of excitement. She had never done that before and now her boyfriend (was he really her boyfriend?) was practically begging. He looked so excited, his face one of absolute anticipation. Amy licked her lips, and that gave them both her answer. Though she knew what his cock was going to do when he came, she didn't know how she would feel when it actually happened. Still, she was eager, and she was excited. "Just let me know when you're ready," she said.

Not a minute later, Trent groaned and started to say something. Taking that as her cue, Amy let go of her breasts, grabbed his cock and took the first two inches in her mouth. The taste intrigued and excited her, and she worked her tongue all over his cock trying to get more. She felt him swell up, and she had just enough time to wonder what that meant before she felt him start to pulse and fill her mouth with his first shot.

Trent watched as his busty girlfriend tongued his cock. He watched her eyes widen when he started to come on her tongue, and lost himself in the feeling even as he watched her smile around his cock and swallow quickly. The joy went on.

The taste was okay for her, but it was his reaction, and the feeling that reaction gave her, that really cemented the blow job as part of Amy's repertoire. Even counting regular sex this was the most directly, overtly sexual thing she had ever done, and the look on Trent's face was enough to make her weak in the knees. She read his expressions and kept nursing his cock with her tongue, swallowing as he came, until his throbs turned almost undetectable. She didn't need to ask to know she'd done well. And he didn't ask if it was her first time.

Unfortunately, Amy's oral skills and great body were not enough to keep Trent's interest, and when Amy learned he had asked out one of their history course classmates, she broke up with him loudly and publicly. The women understood Amy, while the men concluded Trent was an idiot.

The second young man Amy dated was Roger. Roger was good looking and fit. A member of the swim team, she had met him at an athletic support mixer. Though Amy didn't want to admit it, she was tired of getting off with her hand or B.O.B., and she wanted some companionship. So when a friend asked her to come along to the mixer, she'd said yes. Dressed as she almost always was, Amy once again had no end of male interest. It being a little cooler, she was wearing a wool skirt and a fluffy sweater that greatly accentuated the movement of her minimally restrained breasts. The sweater also rubbed her nipples, making them try to pop out of the sweater. Roger was the first man at the party who spent as much time looking at her eyes as he did her chest. Amy appreciated all of his attention and the two of them left together early in the evening.

They walked around the campus for a couple of hours before he escorted her back to her dorm room. Standing in the darkness of an emergency stairwell, Roger lifted her sweater up to get at the tempting mounds beneath as she compliantly kept her hands interlocked behind his neck. For a very long time he continued to kiss her as he rubbed and squeezed her breasts. Though he appreciated her body, Roger was a breast man, and he was quite happy to spend hours with his hands full of her tits. Amy ran her hands over his back, encouraging him to continue and loving the feel of the toned muscles under his skin.

When his hands gathered the material of her skirt and went under, he was surprised at the lack of underwear, and it showed. "They're not comfortable," she said. He grinned, and continued his manual exploration of the junction of her thighs. Though she was not shaved, she had very sparse and short hair. She moved her legs apart as he gathered some of her moisture and began to softly rub her lips and clit. She was very wet, and probably would have fucked him if he had asked, but he didn't. Instead, he lifted her up and sat her on the third stair. She watched in the dimly reflected light as he lifted her skirt up. His hands were still on her exposed breasts, pinching her nipples, squeezing and kneading. He knelt between her thighs, but didn't move to undo his trousers.

Amy watched in fascination as his face moved toward her pussy in slow-motion She felt his breath on her an instant before his tongue made contact with her lips. "Shhhhit!" she said in a huff through her teeth.

"Mmmm," Roger groaned into her as he split her sex with his tongue. Roger was an accomplished lover, having had the good fortune of a number of very good and patient teachers in his past, and he plied her clit, lips and pussy with his tongue and lips. He carefully watched her expressions; the way she inhaled when he licked her clit, the way she moaned when he sucked on her lips, the way she arched her back when he licked slowly up the length of her slit and lingered on her clit.

Approaching climax and getting ever louder, Amy grabbed the hem of the sweater and shoved it in her mouth. She screamed her way through one orgasm, was able to barely catch her breath, and then Roger drove her through another. She was still panting as he sat back on his heels and watched her. His hands left her breasts and settled on her thighs. She pulled the sweater out of her mouth and put her hands on his. "I'd love it if you'd fuck me now."

Roger smiled. "And so would I, but let's wait until the next time so we both know it isn't just the orgasm talking."

Amy was satiated from the fabulous tonguing she had received, but quite eager to please Roger as well as reward him. She fingered her pussy. "Are you sure I can't convince you?"

Roger stood. "Of course you could convince me. I was just hoping you might not try."

Amy sat up and smiled at him before grabbing his belt loops and pulling him forward. "Okay then, I give in. We'll put off sex to another time."

"The next time," Roger said.

"Right," Amy said as she undid his belt. "The next time. This time, I'll just take care of you, and try to make it as nice as you did for me."

As she unzipped his pants and reached in for his cock, Roger bent down and lifted her sweater up and over her head. He looked down and took in the picture of Amy's tits as they bobbed with her movements. She pulled his cock free, and her eyes widened in appreciation. Roger wasn't all that large, but she didn't know that, only having seen a small number of penises in her life. He was thicker than average, and maybe an inch longer, but with one lick Amy knew she had to get him inside her, even if it was only her mouth.

As she had learned with Trent, she worked her tongue all over the head and shaft, rubbing the underside and sucking on the head to tease out more pre-cum. She used her hands on his balls and shaft, and Roger groaned in appreciation. As Roger had done with her, she paid close attention to his reactions, though she didn't bother to try and look up at him. His moans, groans, little words of encouragement and muscle twitches told her everything she needed to know.

After five minutes she had read him pretty well and was on a path she was certain would lead to him filling her mouth any moment. "Oh fuck Amy. Your mouth feels wonderful. Oh shit, oh Amy you're gonna make me come." She moaned around his cock to tell him she was ready. It seemed he was just being considerate and warning her just in case. Amy understood that some girls didn't swallow, but Amy was not among them. Amy murmured and kept up her tongue work hoping he would reward her efforts soon by bathing her tongue and tonsils with his semen.

Roger reached down and gathered up Amy's long hair in his fist. Holding the back of her head firmly in place, he took over the dance and slowly started fucking her mouth. When he didn't try to push any deeper than she was already taking him, Amy purred her approval and moved her hands to his butt. Roger moved slowly, taking charge but not so much that she felt she was being used. Besides, she thought, hadn't he just gotten her off quite exquisitely? Amy was comfortable with the arrangement and pulled him in deeper. Roger took the hint and started to take deeper strokes.

Amy felt his cock swell in her mouth, and one of her hands flew on its own to her pussy. "Oh Amy, I'm gonna come now," he said breathlessly. As Roger's cock started to pulse in her mouth Amy thrust two fingers into her pussy. She was fucking herself quickly by the time the first blast reached the back of her tongue. Amy groaned loudly, trying to suck more from the fleshy lollipop in her mouth. Roger kept up his strokes, not going deeper than Amy wanted. She nursed and sucked him as he came, and her fingers brought her another climax before he was spent.

When he started to twitch more than throb, Amy let him slip from her mouth as he let go of her hair and backed away. She pulled her sweater back on as she stood, then smoothed her skirt out. She gave him a kiss on the cheek, "That was incredible. And thanks for the midnight snack."

He grabbed her and gave her a full kiss on the mouth, surprising her. "That was amazing, you were amazing, and, you're welcome anytime."

Roger waited until she went into the dorm before turning and heading home. Amy went to her room and masturbated to two more orgasms while she pulled on her own hair. She was more than ready for their next date by the time she went to sleep.

...

Roger and Amy dated for two months and their sex life was great, by any measure. They saw each other nearly every day and spent the night together about half the time. And as college is the time of experimentation and stretching one's boundaries, Amy and Roger were not above trying new things. They had sex in public places, though not really in public view. She blew him while he drove them to dinner, and he felt her up under the table later.

One night while Roger was enjoying a tittyfuck, an idea came to him. Already straddling her chest, he moved his legs and positioned her arms alongside her body. With her arms now trapped, he took charge of the situation by mauling her tits and squeezing them together around his cock as he resumed fucking her cleavage.

She squirmed and grunted but said nothing to tell him to get off her. He heard a noise and saw that she was fingering herself vigorously. As he neared his own climax he decided to come between her tits. Amy liked it when he finished in her mouth, but this time he wanted to do something different. She continued to squirm and grunt, as if trying to get free, but his legs easily held her in place as he fucked the valley between her breasts. Roger felt the sensation come over him and then his dick exploded in a rush. The scene had him worked up, and the first jet hit Amy right below the chin. The warmth momentarily surprised her, and the second pulse was even more voluminous as it filled the little notch in her collarbone at the base of her neck. "Fuck!" Roger grunted as he continued to thrust between her tits.

"I'm coming!" Amy cried as Roger continued to cover her breasts with his semen.

After thirty seconds Roger was spent. He slowly rolled off Amy and lay next to her. "That was fun."

Amy was rubbing his cum into her skin. "And different."

Roger propped himself on an elbow, "I have an idea for next time."

Amy kissed him then got up to use the bathroom to clean up. "Are you leaving?"

"Oh no," Roger said as he watched her lovely backside walk away, "The next time you come to my place."

Amy returned to the bed and curled up next to him. "Mmmm, that's good. Because I still haven't had my fucking tonight. First one that wakes up gets on top." Roger nodded, kissed her, and turned off the light.

...

It wasn't until a week later that Roger sprung his idea on Amy. They were in bed when he pulled a soft blindfold over her eyes. "Is this the surprise?" she asked.

Roger kissed her, then got off the bed. A moment later she felt him slip something over her wrist. She got goosebumps and sucked in a breath. "What are you doing Roger?"

He didn't answer, but she felt what must have been a rope tighten on her wrist.

"You should ask before you tie me up Roger." She was nervous now, but not scared. And she was starting to feel very excited by it all.

"Now what would be the fun of that?" He asked as he slipped a loop around her other wrist, securing her hands over her head. He didn't know the term, but by the time he finished securing her ankles to the corners, she was in the "Eiffel Tower" position.

He stood back and looked at his handiwork. The knots were amateurish to be sure, but they seemed to be doing the job of holding his girlfriend restrained and open for his use. He laid down on the bed and fingered her wet pussy as he sucked a nipple into his mouth. She squirmed and pulled on the ropes, testing them. "And now Amy, you need to give me a safeword."

"A safeword?"

"Yep. One word that you don't normally say and aren't going to forget. Then you can play it up, struggling and everything, but I'll only stop and release you early if you say it."

"Teal," she said.

"Teal?" he repeated, then waited for her to confirm he had heard it correctly.

"I'm not going to say it again now silly. Do your worst!"

For the next hour Amy found out just what 'the worst' was. First he put a towel under her hips. Then he got her off twice with his tongue. Then he fucked her and came inside her pussy even as she screamed for him to stop before he got her pregnant. Next he secured a vibrator to her pussy and started tickling her. He almost reached the point of making her pee herself before he suddenly shifted from tickle to massage and switched the vibrator to high. She came forcefully three times before he turned off the vibrator and set it aside. He knelt astride her chest and lifted her head up so she could suck him back to a full erection.

Amy was loving it. She had never even considered bondage something she would be into, and yet now she was screaming her head off at the power of her orgasms. She pulled and kicked and shouted and yet he still came after her again and again. So far, the most sublime moment had been when he had come inside her. The idea occurred to her that she was not a willing participant, that she could get pregnant, and she desperately tried to dissuade him from depositing his come right at her cervix. The play acting really got Roger going, and when he came it was powerful...for both of them. Now Roger was having her use her mouth to get him hard again, and Amy was ready for more fucking.

Hard again, Roger squeezed a small amount of lube between her tits and knelt astride her chest. Taking her breasts in his hands, he started to fuck the valley he created with them. Though he had come not so long ago, the scene had Roger quickly ready to climax again. "Oh, I love fucking your tits Amy."

"You fucker. You know I don't like it when you do this. Just fuck me again and be done with it."

"Oh, I'll be done when I'm good and ready."

They both enjoyed the faux reluctance she was displaying. Roger reveled in the smoothness of her tits as he held them tight around his cock. As he started to tense, he had an idea. "I think you need a spa treatment," he said with a lopsided grin.

"Mmmm, just fuck me already. You know you want to."

"Oh yes, a spa treatment. Gonna be good."

It took a second for Amy to realize that he had an idea. "Spa treatment? Tell me bad boy."

"Well," he said as he stroked his cock between her tits, "You can guess and I'll tell you if you are right."

"Hmm, a massage?"

"Nope."

"A manicure?"

"Nope."

"A pedicure?"

"Nope!" Roger's voice grew louder as he felt his orgasm well up. His cock stiffened and he let go of her tits and began to fist his cock. With his free hand he held up her head. His cock was inches from her face.

Amy suddenly realized exactly what was about to happen. Roger was really worked up by the bondage and the role playing, at the exact moment Amy started to speak, the first voluminous jet of his ejaculation flew from his cock and hit her square in the forehead.

PtmcPilot
PtmcPilot
198 Followers