All Comments on 'Unintended Consequences'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 395 Comments (Page 2)
GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
What a Twat!

~ She's out with her husband and their best friends and she just up and leaves in front of them all to go and fuck some big-dicked jig-a-boos?! She's gotta be some kind of wack job! Aside from her friends losing all respect for her,does she really not recognize the humiliation,and emotional pain she is thrusting on her husband?!

The rightful ending to this story would have wifey getting some serious STDs while also getting knocked up with triplets who come out black as the ace of spades'

The two spades who lured her out right in front of her husband to fuck the shit out of her in some dive motel,do indeed have their dicks chopped off and shoved down each others' throats!

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfeover 7 years ago
Bullshit!

Wimp hubby, cheating slut, backstabbing friends, this guys a real loser. As for the guys who fucked his wife, nothing less than emasculation with tin snips will do.The bouncer in the club? Well, Ski masks and a aluminum bat will bring some justice home to him.

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
Good story

yes it is, as a representation of life. I don't understand the name calling of the characters, but so be it. It flowed well, and very understandable emotionally, at least from the husbands point of view. I don't understand his friends wives view though, unless they think it's ok to do what she did. I would certainly tell his friends that their wives are doing the same thing and think it's ok, just get over it. I would not call them friends, that's for sure. Not even trying to stop his wife from leaving, neither did their wives. That spoke volumes, and the hubbies are too stupid to see it.

The fact that the duo left town certainly wasn't surprising. Assuming their up to their tricks elsewhere is a good bet. They should have cut their dicks off, and remove all that temptation. Left them there to bleed to death, or if wearing masks, take them to a hospital. Maybe they would actually do something meaningful with their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Once again BigGuy33 ....

YOUR true colors come shining thru .... AGAIN! As several commenters have observed .... stick to Romance and Incest because your really SUCK when it comes to writing "Whoring Wives" stories! Btw .. congratulations on your promotion .... although being an elite CUCK/RAAC cheating WHORE wife apologist writer really isn't something any "decent" scribe would want to be tagged with! But if the shoe fits .....

GlendaJaneGlendaJaneover 7 years ago
Why ?

Question for the writer, Why are 99% of the women in your stories total bimbo's ? and why are the men usually wimps with gonads the size of raisins ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
what a total loser

should have beat nine colours of shit out of cheating wife then when he had the two bastards should have chopped their dicks off and beat the crap out of the bouncer for stopping him....women would be safer with three scum bags out of the game permanently.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
REALLY???!!!!!

First, why the hell did he even let the conversation start with the asshole! Then he's frozen as his wife gets up and leaves with them! BULLSHIT!!!

Then he waits for her??? OK, he divorces her! BIG FUCKING DEAL!!! When she asks to talk to him after the divorce hearing, he's so amenable it's pathetic! He even wishes her well. REALLY????!!!!! Then he wimps out when he gets the two guys!

HE SHOULD HAVE CUT OFF THEIR COCKS! He even admits he should have done that!

The guy is a wimp!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Parts I Liked...Parts I Did Not

From a grammatical viewpoint, it was well written. Plotwise, I noticed his wife had no problem with cuckolding her hubby in front of their best friends and a bar filled with witnesses. Love is not words expressed. It is proven by your actions. And her actions proved she would always put her desires before the marriage, her wedding vows or her love for him. I am only upset because they did not kill Desmond and Richard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Seems like my previous comment went missing

Had something to do with the two assholes being found dead with their cocks cut off and jammed down each other's throats. There was also a mention of the bar where they were pulling their crap being burnt to the ground. Finally, the ex-wife has her sorid little story follow her for the next twenty years or so until even cats won't live with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SHOCK AND AWE!

Boy did you open up a can of worms. She-it man if I was a negro bull I would not sleep too well! Half the people on this site want to cut their cocks off! Come to think about it I did read about a gigolo being murdered! Mmmm very interesting don't you think.! Anyway story is Fantastic! Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE. OH OH! No Negro cocks were harmed making this comment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hmm

The central character comes out as a WIMP ...should have dealt with Hus white if a wife better or harsher .like have her run over or something...

N the 2 scumbags should have their dicks cut off n the bouncer beat black n blue....

1* leaves too many wanting in the central character...n execution of revenge...better luck next time ..

norcal62norcal62over 7 years ago
Low score for lousy choices of characters' names.

That's for a start. The "plot" degenerated from there because it is unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Monty Python

Thought it was a plot from that show. Thankfully, I have never been involved with a women as stupid as the wife in this story. Pity, because I usually like this author's work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not a WACC nor RAAC.

At least a guy with some balls... And his head in the right have...

"honey I love you and only you. It was just fucking fantastic greatest sex ever but I love only you..."

At that point who gives a fuck if she loves you? People that truly love each other don't cheat. If you turned all the genders around, Chris walks out with two sexy babes, a fiery redhead and a fucking fantastic blonde, what would Liz do? How does Christy make it up to Henry? He gets to walk out of the bar with two stacked, hotter than Christy women, women that out her to shame, and do it repeatedly for say six months... Payback is a bitch. Honey it's only sex with those bimbos. It's you that I really, really love. That goes over so well wirh women, right guys?

If my wife did that I'd never fuck her again and I sure as hell would not be faithful to her. I'd be out to bang every women that every came on to me. I'd be looking to get into as many woman's pants as I could - because it really wouldn't affect our marriage. ... Yeah, right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stupid woman

For some oddball reason my favorite stories involve couples that claim to love one another but one of them has an affair. I think it's the resulting tumultuous emotions that get me. That said, this one doesn't seem believeable. What real life woman is that stupid? I know it's tough for the avg guy to understand, but it seems that in real life sex is on down the list for women when selecting a mate. I don't think penis size is even in the top twenty things women seem to consider when picking a spouse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
God I hate you

I could not finish this horse shit story. When he talked to her after the devote and said he still love her is the stupidest thing I ever read. How the hell could he let Liz talk to him like she did. Liz'z husband needs to be on guard for her slumping out on him. Don't know how the story end but I was afraid I would puke if I read any more of this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I would have stabbed he bitch.

When christy came home I would have taken a knife and plunged it straight into her whoring cunt.Then pulled it up to who're whoring heart.

Fuck the bitch let her rot in hell.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 7 years ago
Nobody Is THAT Stupid!

Maybe the twat might decide to bang a couple of big-dicked spades on the QT but,nobody is so stupid as to just get up and leave in front of her husband and their best friends!

Christy got off way too easy! Since the premise of this story is unbelievable anyway,why not have hubby burn a big scarlet "A" on her chest at the top of her tits?! Then,after slicing the peckers off jig-a-boos 1 & 2,shoving one up her cunt,the other up her ass,and tie their balls to her Tongue!

Now THOSE are consequences!

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
stone cold

Christy should have suffered more, dumb cunt. The two perps should be pushing daisys. Would be , in my world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Quickest...

... 1 star statement I've read so far.

" I'll let her know you're here and that you're okay, and I expect you to be at least civil to her. Yes, she made a mistake, but she didn't murder anyone so let's keep it all in perspective, okay?"

That's not a friend, Christy didn't make a "mistake" and she did indeed commit murder, She killed a good marriage unless you're one of those creampie eating, wife swapping, willing cuckolds so popular on this website.

What a load of wimp bullshit. Oh noes, I can't kill the motherfucking assholes who fucked my wife...Wimp, Limpdick, BULLSHIT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Of course the two groids did him a favor.

That bitch is too stupid to be anyone's wife. Can you imagine what her influence would do to children? Her next husband should be warned, because once the kids are raised in gone, if not sooner, she's going to want to relive the experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WOW! WHAT A STORY!

I agree with majority of my comments. What a stupid woman. Does she think that her husband will let her go ahead and fuck two hung Negro Bulls! Well we knew the answer to that one? Well she paid the Piper! She was DUMPED AND DIVORCED! Yeah I know that this is FICTION! But shit man what with the population of the world chances are that this really happened? FREAKING SOBERING WHAT? THIS STORY IS FANTASTIC THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS WITH US! LOVE YOU ALL! BYE! OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE GREG!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Why?

I like your stories but there is never any comeuppance for the women who ruin the main protagonist life. It's this factor that the stories I've read so far only get a 2 out of 5.

DMarshalDMarshalabout 7 years ago
Not a surprise.

While the story is cliché, the comments are racist as fuck. Some of you have some deep seeded issues, and need professional help.

Also, Anonymous 11/30/16 fuck off with that technically BS. Your true colors are slipping.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Dumb and Stupid

She was dumber than a box of rocks, thinking she could do what she did without consequences and he was just plain stupid to accept her leaving without getting any consequences, other than a divorce.

FD45FD45almost 7 years ago
I didn't leave any comment before

I found the basic plot, that a woman could openly and willfully leave her husbands and friends to openly fuck someone else as ludicrous. If she clearly doesn't care about how this affects her husband, she would not want the 'reputational hit' that her friends would spread about her in about 4 nanoseconds.

As far at the racial elements...let's make this color blind for a moment. If a white guy with a big cock did this, would it be more or less acceptable? It is clearly unacceptable no matter who does it so being black doesn't get anyone a pass here. But neither is it less offensive if a pale person does it.

(Back to the ludicrous elements: What bar anywhere would allow a couple guys like this harass his patrons this way no matter the color?)

But then the comeuppance. If two guys came and fucked someone's wife, would a beat down be 'acceptable'?

I submit to the reader that either the beat down is ALWAYS acceptable or it is NEVER acceptable. A 'lynch mob' such as happened here is not less heinous just because the victims were pale penis people vs pigmented penis people.

So you need to make a moral choice about lynching and beat downs sans pigment.

dyonysosdyonysosalmost 7 years ago
Another impossible plot

Why are authors so convinced that woman like this even exist ? it doesn't matter to me if they are black or white ,i know that cheating is universal,both men and woman do it,however situations like this are imho beyond fantasy and totally unrealisti

3*** for effort

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 7 years ago
Damn

How did I miss this tale? First off, not enough revenge. The stupid wife, and I do mean stupid, thought her husband would let this go? The betrayed husband should let all future potential husbands for this stupid cunt that she has to potential to stray at any time. No nice future for her. All she will be is a big cock whore for the rest of her life. As for the assholes, well they got what was coming to them. I don't care what color they were. You know, a sequel following the whore would be interesting.

Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Four. Stars

The. Two assholes were right. It was her decision and she suffered far too little. I think it's time for her new boyfriend to find out why she's divorced.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Its a wimp story that i dislike doing!!!

The bouncer at that bar hold him for a while! So its false imprisonment!! He wasnt violence so he has no wright to go after him! Sue that bar!!! She humiliated him at the worst way and he doesnt get revenge?? Thats not realistic!! Except he is a wimp who likes to be humiliated!!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Re-Reading

The "We only made the offer" excuse is bullshit. True the wife doesn't have to accept, but they don't have to make the offer to married women either!

And call me a vindictive asshole, but I hope his ex's new guy cheats on her!

Re: Stupid Women - Many ask why so many wives here are so stupid; well, how could we have this story if she wasn't? Would even a non-stupid, let alone intelligent woman do what she did?

heartofstoneheartofstonealmost 7 years ago
So She thought she could get away with it,

Sorry, but when she was laying on the floor pleading her case I would just have to kick the bitch in the head, then the cunt.

Stupid slut must have been brain dead to pull a stunt like this.

Oh and I'd inform her new boyfriend why she was divorced.

In fact I'd do everything in my power to ruin her life.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 6 years ago
I know

I have a quick temper and it has got me into trouble when I was younger. I know that given time to calm down I would have have been more restrained, then I would have hunted them down and shot them. Like that movie with Billy Crystal as the physic doc said to Deniro " If I get tense I always feel better when I hit something" and whacking them two would make me feel sooooo much better. TK

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Forgotten

There's one you've completely overlooked deserving of an ass whipping. The bouncer is still in great need for illegal restraint. He should have been first on the list since he would be easily found.

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
A Sad Little Tale

In which the consequences for the delusional skank wife are far too light. For example, Christy's new BF definitely needs to know of her cavalier attitudes about faithfulness....

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Re-Reading

"Was the sex at least terrible?" - I think the, "Oh God, did I ever," answered THAT question!

"She figured if she treated it like it was no big deal" - SHE figured if SHE treated it like it was no big deal! Of COURSE it wasn't a big deal to HER! Bet it would be a big fucking deal if HE left with a couple of sluts, though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Re-reading?!

I wish I had a dollar for each time I've seen a comment by sbrooks103x that he's "re-reading" a story. WTF?! Didn't he comprehend the meaning the first time he read it?! A dullard if you ask me! Who the fuck could take anything he says seriously if he has to re-read so many stories?! This shit isn't Shakespeare!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Obviously that author has not a hunch!!!

"The slut is still the love of his life!?" Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me! It seems you never experienced such a situation! Humiliated in front of friends and disrespected like your protagonist the only reaction of a semi-normal assessed man will be pure hate! Believe me i know whereof i am speaking! So your story proceeds as always "cuckold/wimp"!!

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
Another One of thee LW BTB (mild) ...

... classics of all time.

Wish I could give it 6-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
what the hell...

...were his four male friends doing when bouncer held himback??? Least they should have done is went after predators and stopped them in parking lot. Or freed him from bouncer.

If friends-not sure you can call them that-would have helped him nothing other than a scuffle would have taken place.

Couple of them were supposedly big guys

Very weak point in your story. I just cannot see those four friends doing nothing. I would have jumped in even if it was only an acquaintance

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No one is THAT stupid.

I mean she shows the ultimate disrecpt to her husband, she even comes home praising her lovers and then she suddenly is screaming that she loves her husband?

Sorry I doesn't compute. Some dialogs of your story are really plain stupid. Look for example this line: " it wouldn't have been fair to leave Desmond hanging after he did most of the work." I mean, is she really THAT stupid? She is trying to win her husband back talking like this? Do we have to believe that she really loves him and speak like that? Just for the record, again, please BG inform yourself about what love really is. Your lines are one cliche after another.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

If I were him I would find out who his wife is dating now and in the future and let them know what she did and what to expect if they get involved with her. They deserve to know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Huh?

She was so clearly in the wrong here, I was waiting for the twist. I was a bit surprised you bothered to write this. Not up to your usual stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
more

the story isn't finished. Sure the beating was in papers,would've sent copy to ex-wife.Should do more to destroy ex-wife now that in new relationship

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@ WTF anon:

Really? Jig-a-boo? I didn't realize bigots still that, it seems so lame. Childish even. Mostly because it is.

weathermanksweathermanksabout 6 years ago
Sad

Sad, sad, sad, sad. I would have loved to write a different ending to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The cunt did not suffer as she should have (liked some the other commentator's suggestions)

Fucking slut got off easy (way to easy). Ex-husband should have found those two assholes once a month for a beating and/or a trip to the hospital or morgue.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 6 years ago
Still..

Measured revenge. *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just Let Ex's New Boyfriends Know She Cheats

At least for a couple of years...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
He said he had the need for revenge...

Then why didn't he take the revenge on the person that cheated? Those 2 guys had a point, all they did was offer. The blame is solely on Christy. Also on the husband to for just standing there like a wimp and his so called friends for being a bunch of pussies and offering no help. Pretty crappy story overall.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well she liked having a threesome....

Maybe she would have liked another one. If she did this behind his back and got caught. Then what he did might have been enough. But, the way it happened and the total disrespect from all three would have sealed their fate. They would have had another threesome together they just would have not enjoyed it. Or lived to do it again.

When something like this happens they always say...Once you go black you won't go back.

That is true. because once you go black we don't want you back. Just go pick out a good street corner and get to work. That's all your good for anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
"She's a good person and deserves happiness"?

Really? What she did wasn't an accident. She wasn't drunk or drugged. It was a premeditated, cruel act of betrayal. I'm not sure Mother Theresa would forgive her. Lousy conclusion.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 6 years ago
One of LW quintessential stories.

A true Literotica LW classic.

6-stars if available.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundalmost 6 years ago
The same people

who applauded the equally horrific attack on the file director in the story Obladi Oblada are up in arms this time because the ones being attacked are black. In fact there is similarity between the two stories in a way. In Obladi Oblada the film director used his power as a film director to get the barrow guy's wife into bed and paid the consequences; this time the two black guys use their large dicks to get the white wife into bed and, as per the Literotica norm, the white wife only has to look at the picture of the black man's penis for it to all over bar the fucking. Oh well. There are plenty of posters here who support this behaviour by white wives.

Regarding the story, of course the white wife is unlikely to have done it so blatantly; she would have taken a sneaky look at the photos and gone back later, of course for her encounter. Then, as per a recent JPB story there are a number of ways the story could have panned out:

i) she could have dumped hubby and gone off with them permanently. This could have ended well or badly for her ie (a) maybe happy fucking ever after or (b) down on the streets with drug addiction and prostitution.

ii) She could have gone on with her surreptitious fucking of black guys (a) without hubby's knowledge (b) with hubby's consent and connivance.

iii) Hubby could find out and dumped her. and so on.

I find one aspect interesting here and elsewhere: it's the behaviour of the wife after the encounter with the stud -- here it makes no difference whether the stud is black or white. She is desperate to reconcile but he refuses. It's this desperation to convince hubby that all can be well between them once again in spite of what's happened that stirs my interest. There is poignancy in a remark made by the hubby story-teller, that when they finally say good-bye he is saying it to his love of his life: she can get past the event, he cannot so it's goodbye, even though it hurts so much to say so.

There are merits to the story. I certainly don't accept the knee-jerk charges of racism in the attack on the two black studs. Maybe the story could have involved a young white bar room stud with exactly the same ending and continuation. That would have been ok of course.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Christy should of been severely beaten. Once a woman touch's a fucking nigger she's infected and useless. Lynch the fucking niggers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
One of your weaker stories.

The ones I like best from you are those where the wife isn't a walking caricature. Writing alone always gets you three stars, but in this case, just three.

York1234York1234almost 6 years ago
Bitch deserved kicked...

Wife was an utter bitch and knew what she was doing as her two friends did not do that. He was right to kick her out his life...

PlanerguyPlanerguyalmost 6 years ago
Cut it off

Should have cut their cocks off. And yes he did right kicking slut to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

The wife was a foul slut... he should definitely warn the poor bastard she started dating what a cunt she was. As for the guys that seduced her in front of the husband... he should have castrated the fuckers.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 6 years ago
No.

He shouldn't have waited for her.

And those wimpy questions?

Yuck!

But well written and story got better

3 out of 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
In the end

She never got properly punished. Those are just natural consequences. She even had the nerve to say, "i thought we loved eachother enough to get over this" TRANSLATION: "i thought YOU loved me enough to get over this" she knew deep down he loved her more than she loved him, and she took advantage.

Revenge would be after berating her, and yelling at her, and maybe even making her into some pain slut while still married......he re-creates what she did to him. Forces her to watch him take some hot young exotic girl in front of all their friends. No preparation, and completely outta the blue. And since women value sex a lot less, make sure to add what a funny and interesting person the young girl is. Instead of, "he's bigger than you" the reverse for a woman is "she's smarter, funnier, more interesting than you" That's how you'd re-create that horrible gut shot she gave him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wife deserves worse!

He had a case against the bar/club. The bouncer held him against his will which is legally kidnapping and illegal restraint. He could and should have sued them into bankruptcy. And for those who say that's not correct, it was in the post that someone did just that. Difference is that he also sued the girlfriend that asked the bouncer to do it. They were engaged when she went off for one last time. Bouncer and fiancé spent over a year in lockup for their actions and the club had to shut down!

At least he had the sense not to go out with his supposed friend the bartender!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So that mostly worked

I can understand the divorce. Not much choice there. Who would stay with a self centered, bat-shit-crazy woman? Given their limited assets, not much to get from her. Good that she moved away. Beat up the assholes? Yeah, that works too. Not much to get there except some physical satisfaction unless your going to bury the bodies. I would have considered a lawsuit against the Club and the Bouncer. Not sure there's anything to get there either, but talking to a lawyer would have been good. In the end, moving on with another woman was really his only choice unless he was going to remain a bachelor for life. And THAT was probably the best idea. Women be nuts!

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Favorite

One of BigGuys best. I like this story through a couple of readings. Stupid is, as stupid does. Good finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"Wait. Hang on a second. "

Why the fuck does this line exist?

0zed0zedover 5 years ago
No Wimps Here!

Desmond and Richard got off a just a little to light. Leave the balls but cut off most of the dick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Typical BigGuy33

Wimpy faggot assed hubby. Pathetic little piece of shit. No balls.

weathermanksweathermanksover 5 years ago
Sad

Sad, just sad, sad, sad. In spite of it all, you could have had a reconciliation after a time. Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Poor story

Nobody would let this nasty cheating bitch escape being TRULY BURNED,one way or another! Her new boyfriend would get a FULL BRIEFING! Why mess up the guys? The BITCH did the cheating and the two black guys ASKED, She could have said NO! emptied her drink over them and then left with her man This story went the wrong way to have ANY CREDIBILITY as a story! EPIC FAIL... Sorry! Big Guy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

WestherManks, are you mentally challenged?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Finally a man with balls!

I think he should have sued the bouncer and the Club. Sans that action at least he divorced the self centered bitch. Sorry but I couldn't even pass off her actions as a temporary brain fart. As he pointed out, she had many chances to reconsider her actions. She acted about as cold blooded as a horny bitch in heat can. Pretty disgusting. I was surprised he agreed to talk to her at all. In his shoes I hope he notified her new boyfriend of her actions. Well played, if sad, story about consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Its ridiculous...

...that people are saying this is racist. The story would have been the same no matter what the race of the two guys were. You could have made the husband and his wife and friends black and the two guys white. You could have mixed and matched making the husband Asian. His wife Mexican, their friends could have been two native Americans, one Russian, and an eskimo. The two guys could have been a white guy, and a samoan. The story would have played out the same. That being said., I just didn't like the story. 2 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Whatever

Cookie cutter story we read every week in LW. SNORE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Too Bad

In his intro the author promised no ‘burned bitches’. And that’s really too bad. If my wife pulled something like that, I would destroy her life so thoroughly that she would probably leave the country to get away from me and her “mistake”.Not a bad way to get even with the perpetrators of the crime, although I believe more thought should have gone into relieving them of their manhood. Oh, and let us not forget the bouncer at the club. Yeah, his knees need to meet up with a baseball bat some late night in a dark parking lot. Hey, unlike the author or his character, I have no predisposition against violence. Especially when people screw me over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
cut off their dicks and balls

and then mail them fedex to his ex-wife with a more saying you wanted their cocks so badly - here it is!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Whimp

This writer turns all men into gutless whimps

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Reading again

Best of BigGuy's work. At last serious consequences for the cheaters. Wife got off too easy.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 5 years ago

Why the hell would he ever go back to the club where it happened?

Not only because of the bad memories and the public humiliation, but also how that bouncer treated him.

It's the most SoD breaking thing in the whole story.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42almost 5 years ago
ENJOYABLE

An imaginative story idea superbly executed. Fine WORDSMITHING

Pulsifer42

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The surprise was she thought she could get away with it.

No surprise about the Black Players. I have seen dozens like them from high school on. When caught they speak just like Desmond, during one such confrontation i, who was only 5'8" and 148 lbs beat the crap out of two 6' black ballers. LIT writers forget there is no power like righteous indignation. BigGuy forgot them sticking a baseball bat up the bouncer's ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No way could I have been civil to her

She could not have hurt him any more than she did.

If be talking to a lawyer about unlawful arrest as well, nonbinding has the right to detain you like that.

Would have also done society a greater favor, and then told the ex to her face, let her know it's all on her.

Couldn't come back from that, consequences be damned.

WandererSoul2019WandererSoul2019over 4 years ago
Just a thought

What is the legal standing there about the clubs. I see they encouraging cheating, sex service ( paid or free ) and preventing husband forcefully to defend his wife as Christy already confessed that she lost her mind and was insane. There must be some action against the stuff and management of the club by legal and social forums. Also there should be intervention by church and community services. A state which no fault or not , can not make adultery legal then the marriage system will get void that's why it's still a valid reason for devorce in no fault states ( if I am not wrong, have little knowledge for those state's system. Maybe not do effect in allimony or distribution of property, child care but valid reason for granting devorce ) and the club was doing that openly and supporting & encouraging that.

notredame43notredame43over 4 years ago
no way id ever speak to her again

And make sure everyone from then on knew what she did. How is this even a story idea honestly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bouncer got off way too lightly

Should have at least gotten 4 flats. Better to have guys follow him around and hit on his dates. Maybe he'd figure it out.

At least BG didn't force one of his typical unrealistic reconciliations on Henry this time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Wife must have got hit with the Martian Slut-Ray! Love your work, this one is just too unbelievable to be one of your best. IMO, the best tales have me somewhat relating to the wayward wife who still loves her husband and the emotions involved. Wives like this one stretch the imagination a little too far.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainover 4 years ago
4 stars

Better ending would have been with the 2 spooks getting castrated, tied up inside their ghettolac & it set on fire. Of course Christy would end up with Syphilis & pregnant with 2 mongoloid nappy heads.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

There definitely need ed to be some crotch stomping to put those guys out of action for a while. Part of me wants to give Christy's new guy a head's up.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
I gave this a three for a few reasons

first, he should've kicked the bouncer in the nuts. Or call the cops on him for unlawful restraint. Second, why move out the house? Change the locks. Third, warn your friends, their wives call what the slut did a mistake, even the wife called it a bad choice. Fourth, she a good person, are you shitting me. She chose to get fucked by two guys, she asked the bouncer to restrain you and she did it in front of everybody around. Yeah, a good person, nope more like a evil foul bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WTF? Despite what happened your a good person and deserve happiness?

If it’s not to much to ask for stop creating dickless wonders for your male leads.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
2 stars. Friends? Where when held? Don't need enemies punishment

Bouncer

2 black guys

Former friends total write off

Could see them not getting involved between husband and wife but as soon as bouncer got involved mayhem

Thanks to writers whose protagonist gets sick seeing wife fucking another then gets love turned to hate as Greek two sided love and hate opposed sides

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 4 years ago
A whole lot of misplaced anger here...

I understand the payback to the two assholes who fuck up his marriage...

But the main reason why Christy cheated on her husband was because she WANTED to cheat on him, period. The responsibility of the death of their marriage fall solely on her, not at all on Desmond and Richard.

So watching Henry acting way more pissed towards the Don Juans than he acted toward his faithless ex-wife made absolutely no sense - why getting revenge from them, but none from her? He is still angry at strangers, but still believe that the person responsible for ripping his heart apart is 'a good person' that 'deserve happiness'? Years later, he still keeps on tab on her, ' through the grapevine', and is happy to hear that the relationship she started with a new sucker looks 'promising'?

Goddamn... no wonder Christy thought she could get away with cuckolding him!

Misplaced anger - that's what this story turned into. Again, I get the payback on those asshole, but I just cannot understand how Henry could be looking for revenge on side, yet be able to forgive the one that actually hurt him on the other. Then again, I do not at all understand how he was still able to walk into that particular bar, after what happened to his marriage there... This MC seems to be some kind of masochist.

Glad to see his BBFs back him up for the beatdown... too bad they didn't do SHIT when his wife was walking away from them to fuck around on their buddy, though! Honestly, being Henry, I would have tried to find new friends to hang out with, but, then again, I would be so forgiving towards my ex, so...

Overall, it was alright, but I can only give it a passing grade. Like Henry being unable to get pass his ex-wife's cheating, I just can't get pass him being so nice towards her afterward. 'Would have been preferable if he was just indifferent to her well-being, but this sad-ass well-wishing he had going on for her... yuck.

He didn't deserved what has happened to me; too bad the author made him act as if he did.

MartyMBMartyMBover 4 years ago
@mightyhorny - really?

If the two guys hadn't trolled the room, Christy wouldn't have cheated. I partially agree with you; Christy is hardly blameless, but it's not all on her. I'm putting the blame at about 70/30 for Christy/Desmond and friend.

tellmeagoodstorytellmeagoodstoryover 4 years ago
Way to little

Cut the slut loose absolutely.

Should have castrated the brothers, then cauterize them with a blowtorch so they didn't bleed out and dumped their naked asses on the side of the road miles from town.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Preying on married women

Did I miss that part of the story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
After reading hormones

And how she got off scot free, am wondering where the line for forgiveness is. This , while a one time thing , was in his face, and , while I wish he more clearly gave perceivable ( the 'I understand ' thing was weak, as weak as her looking for approval over the phone in their hotel room, but - what would her actions have. Been if he told her hell no, and don't come home if you do ?) signs to his wife, she was gone in my mind regardless. Still , raises the question as to what is reasonable to come back from ? What can and should love forgive ? While not a hardcore btb person , my lines are pretty conservative ; in each story , I'd be gone..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
UGH!!!!

"Despite what had happened, what she had done, I still felt like a complete asshole leaving like this. It didn't cause me to reconsider, but I still felt bad. I assumed that was because, while there was no way I could still be with her, I still sure as hell still loved her."

SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
*

I can't even...

racfguyracfguyabout 4 years ago
Good for Henry . . .

It was quite obvious. Christy was a slut, and didn't give a rat's ass about Henry, his feelings or their wedding vows. Glad he tossed her to the curb.

What he should have done is had all his buddies give each of those assholes kicks in the balls so they couldn't run their scheme ever again.

jimjam69jimjam69about 4 years ago
Good recovery

Best you can do on these circumstances. Obviously his first wife could never be trusted. Feel sorry for her new boyfriend. Know you are not into btb but she could have at least got the clap or something.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...