All Comments on 'Unintended Consequences'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 395 Comments
mourambamouramba20 days ago

"Despite what happened you're a good person and you deserve happiness." Seriously, this a good person? He should have stayed with her.

Also, he's getting revenge on the guys instead of his wife and bouncer who humiliated him in front of his friends and whole bar. True, the 2 guys are assholes and lied about being out of town, but all they did is offer. They asked a bunch of people including Kim and the other friend. They both said "Hell No!!" It's his wife he should directing his revenge at, and at the Bartender.

Stupid guy!!

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Like a weird interracial version of February Sucks but with little pathos and an abrupt ending.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

If they were going to beat them up, They should have jumped them with ski masks on and definitely do permanent damage to the private parts, the bouncer is the one who should have gotten a beating.

And if a woman would think a husband would think this was OK, I would be surprised she is still alive, surely if you were that stupid you would forget to breathe in now and then

Omegaman56Omegaman5628 days ago

I would have turned to the bouncer and asked, “are youn going to kill me

“No” he replied. Just hold

I snarled and in his face and said. “You better. I’m going to come back and blow your balls off

He got in my face” that’s it I’ll get a RO and you can’t come within 500 yard

I laughed. You’re a funny man. A 30-6 roubfdv can’t read at the speed travels. And besides I’ll be out at 800 yards

Waldteufel61Waldteufel61about 2 months ago

One of the most memorable stories on this site. I hate it and I love it, but the story warrants ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I think they should have killed them like they killed his happy marriage with no thought of the effect! Roaches like them should be allowed to breath! Game, Set and MATCH!!

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos2 months ago

This was an okay story. I felt like the separation from Christy and the ending of the story were abrupt. I was expecting more pathos and catharsis basically. Essentially the final meeting with Christy had no catharsis because she didn't really lose anything - Sure, you can say she lost her marriage, but the way she acted despite her words made it seem like it didn't matter to her, so she lost something of minimal value. That's how it came off, which meant that it was empty. Now, I will say 100% that this is often how it really is in life, but it doesn't make for a compelling story which is what we're after.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I actually thought the bouncer should have had a repercussion dished out. Ultimately it was his interference that allowed this to happen. He didn't have much of a moral code.

ViolentKnightViolentKnight3 months ago

I'd have gone with separating the branch from the tree, probably cause it's a better and a permanent solution. But to each their own. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very weak ending.

It is BigGuy's world, but that doesn't mean that there were a whole lot of holes in the story.

Not worth the time spent to read this story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good, well written story. The author did say that there was no BTB and there wasn't. I wish the author did, though, but at least the two guys that caused the problem, got their comeuppance. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

"And then, just like that, she pulled away and was gone, out the door without another word. I felt nothing but emptiness. "

One can only hope she felt the same way at the loss. And would learn from that mistake. But one would also think at some point he would feel relief that he didn't build more permanent investment in their marriage only to have her Martian Slut Ray personality come to the fore again under the right circumstances. That is the difference with the February Sucks stories: baggage, ie, children, property. He, like any rational spouse, could not live with that anticipation.

I would also imagine that her moving away to 'start over' was her mental response to dawning knowledge that honesty in any future relationship would work against her if potential suitor heard the truth. So she carries the burden of deliberate omission in a future relationship. Or one would hope. But if it was a personality defect? Bad spousal material.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

These stories can be interesting exercises in fiction, and even done well. Like this one and George Anderson's classic "February Sucks". But the premise of a 'perfect' wife that suddenly becomes sucked into lust and publicly does this to a spouse? Nope. Don't buy it, because infidelity usually comes about because of circumstances in a marriage make a spouse vulnerable or even amenable to cheating. And the signs are usually obvious, at least after the fact. But the public Martian Slut Ray lust and public repudiation of a spouse? Don't buy it unless it was planned to humiliate a partners you don't like any longer.

The old Greek Stoics taught that people had emotions and reactions to external stimuli, and that you accepted their occurrence, but also then considered them before acting on them. That is what this wife did, but I just don't buy it unless she already had a mental disposition towards it. She would have had to WANT to do that in such a public way to end their relationship. Or she didn't have any mental checks on her immediate desires, which indicates a mental disorder. Either way, same result. Not a partner worthy of emotional investment in, whatever the reason.

You meet meet people who may attract you often at a young stage of life, but then how you react defines you. So the part about the soon-to-be-Ex wife's remorse and begging doesn't add up. Either she was a impulse-driven narcissist, which would have show up earlier, or she had a mental disorder for which endocrine-driven desires suborned her judgement about an attraction. I just don't buy the 'perfect wife' premise for these stories, and enjoy them only as fictional Rorschach tests.

Cracker270Cracker2704 months ago

No it’s not real or even feasible. It’s a piece of erotic creative writing. A piece of very well done erotic creative writing.

NoBullAlNoBullAl4 months ago

Liked the outcome of this story much better than another author’s February Sucks…. Well unless you read some of the endings from one or another of the many contributions by other writers!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

For all of you geniuses crowing about this being some kind of repeat or take on Feb Sucks? Like this author ripped of George Anderson's story?

Hey dummies look at the dates each one was posted.

This one was posted back in 2016.

George A posted his infamous story in 2020.

So many stupid people here.

I still find it hard to believe that a caring andoving wife could be capable of doing this to her husband.

Only a sociopath with absolutely zero regard or empathy for a husband...with her only focus being on her happiness and satisfaction as the only important thing in her life could do this.

And it would be evident WAY before this situation ever came up. To her husband. To her friends. Everyone would have seen the signs. Would have seen self centered behavior. Seen lying. Seen manipulation.

But nope. Perfect wife to complete whore at the snap of her fingers? Sorry. Not buying it.

And then the sad routine afterwards? Shock that he wouldn't want her back? She just thought she'd come back 2 or 3 hours later and it'd be fine?

Come on. How ridiculous is this storyline?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I kind of liked it, but it felt like it shadowed February Sucks too much. Instead of one asshole to deal with (Marc) you have two (Desmond and Richard big dick). Other than that, it plays out pretty much the same, in that the wife leaves with them in front of their friends, they get divorced, and he finds out that they are not from out of town, but are from town and using the club as a "hunting ground" for picking up women. Him finding out about Tasha was good before they went to the next step, and hooking up with Karen turned out to be good for him. Christy moving helped her get a new life and a new man, but will it stop her from finishing her 'I still want to do" list?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Lol Buster4u, you come across as someone with serious confidence issues about your lack of size. 10cm isn't that big, your mates 20cm puts him just north of average, but still not massive.

I suggest you check the legend on your measuring impliment.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Basically it's a February sux story. Only difference is that it's not a charismatic celebrity footballer with a small dick, but an actual .001%'er.

Totally didn't buy the petty revenge, petty in that it really was small to the degree of being pointless. I also didn't get the lack of revenge against the wife, what she did was beyond disrespectful. Hateful even. That she'd think the MC could just get over it just showed how little she thought of him. That she'd then run off to another city and start a new life just highlighted how disposable she really thought the MC was.

Honestly though, unless you've tried a massive dildo and found it pleasant it's hard to believe that someone could be convinced so easily that the wielder of such a weapon could do so without causing mass destruction.

In truth christy probably came home cut and bleeding from both orafices and found sitting down particularly uncomfortable for a good few days at least.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Overall, a decent story. I wised there would have been more on Cindy in the sense she never got with someone or she did and he cheated on her. Although the BG33 stated that this was not in there. I hated when someone confesses they love you and only you, but cheats anyway, just because she never did it. When you make a promise, two things happen. One you keep your promise or Two, you die trying to keep it. There is not middle ground on that. 4 stars

hstrombolihstromboli5 months ago

Revenge fantasies like this are a little silly - why would he risk felony charges, his career, his freedom in this way? His friends definitely wouldn't ... now there is a way to get there though. Self defense is a legitimate thing and it would have probably been very easy to goad them into attacking him in the parking lot, at which point his friends, "the witnesses" would call the police and report two large men assaulting our hero, who happened to be carrying and shot them both. Something like that would be super easy to set up.

RuttweilerRuttweiler5 months ago
I think the comments are more interesting than the story.

The most interesting aspect of the verbiage here is that the commenters with an apparent authoritarian bent have no moral qualms about committing serious crimes. They want “revenges” and the prospect of spending eight to twenty years in state prison (they apparently didn’t cross state lines, so no Federal involvement) seems to not bother them. They want what they want and no one is concerned with consequences.

Our hero’s friends are both loyal and stupid. If I were one of his buddies, I would caution my friend that revenge that carries a high likelihood of a long imprisonment requires some serious reconsideration.

It helps illuminate the thought processes of those who assaulted the US Congress in 2020 in order to keep their favorite “strong man” in power. No concern for laws, no deep consideration for how likely a giant conspiracy to switch millions of votes could be. “I want what I want and no one can stop me! See my power!” And what is the reward for being so not-smart?

Enjoy Federal prison, boys!

theVikingSailortheVikingSailor6 months ago

I think you're a good writer but I can't buy your story premise: namely that a happily married woman would do something like Christy did. Just wouldn't happen. She didn't know them. Could've been raped and killed. Could've caught the clap or one of many other things. No way she could have known if they would use rubbers. Or get out of control on drugs. Or force them on her. And no generally sober woman would be so convinced her husband would overlook her indiscretion that she could be sure he wouldn't divorce her. No otherwise happily married woman would take those risks. Nevertheless, the rest of the story was good and the thoughts and emotions you bring out in the main characters, including Christy, were worth the read. So, despite my first comment, good job.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another version of February Sucks. Too short to really be compared to that but I didn't feel this worked properly.

JackInYerBoxJackInYerBox7 months ago

Decent, well written story, but Christy got off much too easily. At a bare minimum, he should inform her new man what a despicable, faithless, cheating slut she is, and how little vows mean to her.

Also, I can never get my head around the "I still love her" trope. How could anyone still love someone who so easily degraded, humiliated and betrayed them?? He "still loves" the woman he thought he married, not the piece of whale shit she turned out to actually be. He doesn't love HER, he loves the person she pretended to be .. a person who doesn't exist.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A story has to begin somewhere , and this this one had the most unlikely of beginning .

I cannot imagine two guys going round a club with their proposal without at least one person having something to say about it .

However , the story picked up from there and finished without the ' eversohappy ' ending this author is usually so fond of . Good for him .

DK . 3 *

Thanks for posting and allowing comments .

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

That's it! They fuck up - LEAVE them and don't look back! And ... if you get a little revenge even better!!! Full Marks!

mndhanson017mndhanson0177 months ago

To the anonymous that is saying he should dump his friends, you clearly didn't read, they were on his side compared to Feb Sucks, where they weren't. Your stupidity on violence such as burning the bar down, you would be in jail and paying for damages, you dunce. You only played yourself and you wouldn't be coming out pretty on the other side.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Tufu- I disagree. They stole another man life, by fucking her, knowing she was married. And took her out right in front of him. Violence was not only warranted, it was welcome! 5 stars.

TajfaTajfa7 months ago

I'm not sure what to comment. There seemed to be a lack of emotion from her and the talk between them seemed like it was two strangers talking.

Violence against the two guys seemed excessive. They didn't force her to go with them. For me it was all on her. They put temptation in her way and she jumped with absolutely no consideration for her husband. That makes me think she didn't love him like she said so divorce was the correct decision. After that she just moved on. No late night calls or pleading letters. Just a very cold person.

Still an interesting story that could have been the parent of Feb sucks.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

hubby should dump his friends in the bar, and the bouncer would have suffered a violet beating from someone he cannot discribe. And the bouncer would have been without a job because the bar burned down. His friends and wives would have been history, especially the wives. What lowlifes.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Geez! Don't you think you should be asking yourself how many times Karen had used that "one of your waits" line before? Clearly with a line like that she is a Player - big time!

In any event, I have no respect for a cheated hubby to simply let 2 Predators off with just a simple beating. Their predation required at a minimum some mutilation if not outright termination, as originally conceived. Let the punishment fit the crime.

Only then will predators begin to hesitate and think twice before acting.

No serious consequences, no behavioral corrections.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Stupid retribution

oldpantythiefoldpantythief9 months ago

The whole story seems to kind of just thrown together. Why didn't his friends and their wives try and stop Christy? Where did he get his 10 friends from on such short notice once he found Desmond and Richard? I'm betting those two have more thug friends than the MC does and aren't going to go slinking off without some payback. So he still loves Christy or not? I'm thinking I would send a picture of Desmond and Richard and the 11 inch dick to Christy's new boyfriend, just to let him know what a fickle cheating slut she is.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Really disappointed in this writer. The first couple of stories I read were ok but he has since devolved into a cucky spineless wimp. Unfortunately I cannot give negative stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You have to understand that some forums on the Internet have become virtual homes to some very mentally ill people, who use those forums for the opposite of healing - they encourage each other to not seek treatment, by normalizing their delusions and obsessions through sharing narrative realities into which they invite each other. Of course these stories don't make sense to you or I, they seem more reasonable to folks who get confined to their beds due to their tendency to smear feces on the walls.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

If it wasn't for the wimpy husband repeatedly apologizing for his momentary acting like a man with balls, it could have been a decent story. As is, it's a conflicted mess that is rather unsatisfactory.

Calico75Calico7510 months ago

Nice variation of February Sucks.

Buster2UBuster2U11 months ago

I saw one comment of "not believing in an 11" cock." LOL That commenter hasn't been around then. I measure 10" and my buddy was twice my size. I found out, one day when He knocked on the door and I had one of my horny GF over and offered to share her with him. She was blowing me and he was trying to put his cock in her pussy, doggie style. My buddy "Rabbit" was BIG! He was another biker, like me. It seems that few women really do want such a big cock, but the ones that do REALLY like them. 5 Stars for Great Writing and a Great Story. Heart Breaking Story. Similar to GA's Feb Sucks but in this case, hubby, at least, gets a chance to try to stop his wife. Tho, she refused to listen. LOL, a broken heart ensues. 5 big Blazing Stars. Thanks, Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

FYI, this story was placed on Literotica at least 4 years prior to the February Sucks series.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit12 months ago

IMHO, a very poor alternative in the "February Sucks" genre, clumsily and hastily-written, quite thin, and uncertain in it's direction, narrator having such an overt preponderance towards reconciliation that it really hurts him to write of a justified retaliation, and suffers from an almost overpowering need. to apologise! . Not at all credible! . Shame really, there was SO MUCH potential in here, just got diluted by so much overly-apologetic clap-trap, playing UP the sympathy for a vicious She-Devil, and downplaying the abject pain, misery and suffering left in the wake of her abusive contempt for one she professes to love SO much! . . . The universal "Girls-stick-together" card was not really credible either, certainly NOT over into the third day, -when he sought sanctuary with his best friend, all of a sudden his best friends are too scared ??? of their own wives to overide their

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

an interesting story but hurriedly written. More thought could have made this tale so much more interesting. 3 pages could easily have been doubled with more detail about the seduction of the wife and the consequent betrayal of the husband. Further reparation by the wife and revenge by the husband would have been of greater interest. Didn't understand the need to show the dick measurement, was the wife mesmerised by the size or the colour. An average story so an average 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another great story in the February Sucks subgenre, albeit before that story as another commenter noted. One quibble though. The husband was way too composed for the final conversation with his Ex given the immense disrespect of him and their relationship in that club. Either she was mentally disturbed or the marriage was already terminal, and no (ex)spouse would be that friendly towards such a partner. Just don't buy it, and that effects the credibility of the storyline. His 'total' love would have been at least temporarily hateful. Personally, I would have confined her to Hell in my head without further adieu.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not enough payback. Sorry, they needed a beating that made having sex impossible! Plus, the bouncer that held him back and the bar should have been sued!

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

I liked this as a story apart from how you let the 2 of them off, a beating up nowhere near enough

chefjess2039chefjess2039about 1 year ago

I think we as a society need to take the marriage license and turn it into a marriage contract that is totally enforceable by law. So if one of the party breaks that contract, they're the one at fault and not the victim. If a wife cheats she should give up the rights to everything. Even her child if the husband cheats the same thing goes none of this. Well she's the mother so she instantly gets the custody, the house, child support and all the riches while the victim gets to become a victim for the next 18 years. This is a great story by the way ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why is it that the women who betrays and purposely cheats on her husband just get a divorce and the home and alimony and the child support if there are children, and the man who participated gets beat to a pulp and has his testicles kicked into impotency... it's 70-75 % the women's fault because it is her choice to cheat or not to cheat... she's the betrayer of her vows and adultered... so, why the huge disparity in punishment?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow, it’s amazing how many comments there are saying that this is a ripoff of “February Sucks.” Well, dumbasses, this story was posted THREE YEARS before FS!!! Learn how to check dates so that you don’t look like a fool !!!

ZK

baldjimmy1960baldjimmy1960over 1 year ago

There is a third option in dealing with Richard and Desmond. You turn them from bulls to steers. It won't be killing

them or cutting off their dicks but it will make their dicks useless.

OreoCOreoCover 1 year ago

Some of the comments are spot on! "I don't think they were black" . I guess dfergie never read the begining of your completely, unreal great story; just started at the jerking off parts of the story. Must have ADD or sumzimer. Keep writing; but they should have lost their tips. Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

2 stars. The bouncer got off. The assholes got off too easy. She got off too easy. The bar got off.

EvelZombieEvelZombieover 1 year ago

I gave this one a 5ver, a fun read. I generally hope no one in real life is that obtuse and ignorant to not be fully aware of the consequences coming to a relationship after pulling a stunt like that. But as a hypothetical what if....a lot of fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of my favorite stories . 5 Stars on this one as a guy asked my girl out in front of Me . Sadly for them i was having dinner with 2 of my Nephews . The oldest of mt nephews is 6'2" tall and around 230 . The youngest is about 4 inches shorter but a Black Belt in Brazilian Karate . The Bouncer did try to warn his friends that their was no way they would win . My 2 Nephews told me to stay put and watch their ladies . They were gone for about 5 minutes . When they came back into the Bar they were all business'. . The 3 guys were taken to the local hospital

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The premise was too far fetched, and the wife's behavior was not believable, even in a fantasy setting. Overall, it was meh.

CamdudeCamdudeover 1 year ago

Couple of things here:

1-The bar where this takes place was obviously a dive,as any respectable bar would have banned Richard and Desmond from the premises,if for nothing else harrasment of their patrons.

2-The lady needs help badly phsiciatric help.No sane mature woman(married no less) would leave her husband in a bar to go off and rut with 2 strangers( very strange strangers)

3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Charges should have been made against the bouncer, and the club. They may not have stuck but the publicity would kill them. As far as going back to the club unless it was to hunt down the bouncer was off the chart.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

This author states no willing cucks. However, I think the author does not know the meaning of the word. It sure seems the stories presented under this name have a lot of willing cuck activity in them. No reasonable male would act the way it is written here. Just preposterous and quite low quality because it is simply too hard to believe.

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

I can't believe all the comments crying racist. Who knows maybe our author is BLACK, maybe even our MC or his wife IS BLACK, I don't think their ethnicity was mentioned anywhere. Besided this story is just a different take on the Jack LeFleur or what evry his name was celebrity that the wife left the restaurant with. There were more than 2 or three vesions with different endings and it was written well, so get off the racist thing. I'm white and was raised in public housing and we were poor and then as now I have found certain groups of blacks are more racist than the whites. Lets face in our society some people are more priviledged than others, be they black white or any other erhnicity. A moderately good story, but it was a supid LW story and that's what it was all about not racism. Got some pretty thin skin out there folks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! The intelligence of readers/commenters never ceases to amaze me. The penalty for cheating should be death…really? But wait…a BG33 story from 2016 is derivative from George Anderson’s 2020 story. Must be that Martian Slut Ray comes with a Martian Time Machine attachment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For a while there I thought this was going to be the atrocious 'February Sucks' revisited, complete with delusional wife's delusional friends thinking what she did was no big deal. In the end you did just enough to avert a similarly disastrous conclusion. Even though, it was a difficult premise to take on board but an enjoyable read for all that. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is too bad that you chose to make up a scenario, that was impossible to believe. 11" dick, walk out to fuck, ignore husbands pleas, do it in front of friends and come back thinking everything would be OK.

Why you are getting some nasty comments is that you have insulted the reader's intelligence in providing a story that would be impossible to happen. Your word smithing is very good. Why waste that talent on a story that no one can believe happened,. When you do that you insult us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wimp! The MC is nothing but a wimp. Oh my wife publicly abandoned and betrayed me in one of the worst possible ways? Perfect! I wish for her to find love and happiness in her life! What a load of horseshit. Indiference at most, but offering forgiveness for this? Fuck that shit!

You should also add no self respect and self worth to the no list.

Your story is bad and you should feel bad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A lame interracial version of February Sucks but with a partial BTB ending. Btw for virtually all women 11 inches (which is like 1 in a million unless surgical implant) would hurt like hell on a one night stand. Bs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yup! He should have killed them both!

Bill S.

Donovan7777Donovan7777over 1 year ago

Ok so the wife who made this all happen gets off with a simple divorce. All she had to do was say NO. That sucks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is every man is a wimp. He is thinking he is an asshole and also wishing her to be happy. She literally walked out off him, in front of the entire bar, in front of his friends, in front of his friends wives, she never looked back, she even told the guard to hold him back, and even on top of that she called him back just to ask he is okay with that, but making sure that his consent doesn't matter she is going to do it regardless, and then told him that she will appreciate it if he say he is okay and he understands. And then told him that she loves him after coming back. Even after all that his friends wives are taking her sides. What a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Does every man is this much of a wimp? is every female friend are this biased? She literally walked out off him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just a divorce her new man would hear about this either from.me.or her. She got off to clean she loved but jumped at the chance to Dick 2 other guys. Nope not in this world and her friend who stood up for her duck her too. Low morals.and class waste of a chance to do real harm to her and the guys. Just a beating nope not enough. More blood would have been spilled

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your worst story yet.

NO MAN WOULD BE IN ANY WAY UNDERSTANDING AND WOULD NOT LISTEN TO HER BS reasons.

Nor would real friends support her over her husband.

YOU ARE A MUCH better writer and ought not publish tripe like this.

TrambakTrambakover 1 year ago

The bar management especially the bouncer and Tasha seem to be in league.

Not good for business.

Anyway, Christie would have done her stupid bit anyway!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

the guy that stop him from going for his wife,needed his leg broken.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another Martian Slut Ray trope victim. Any wife that would do that especially in front of her husband pleasing and then again on the phone is just mentally damaged. Run away!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"I gave you the chance that night, Christy. I asked where those assholes were and you refused to give it up. My only chance was getting some of my pride back and you denied me that chance. Right now I need you to leave me alone so I can decide if I even have any feelings for you anymore."

The usual virtue signaling unforced error...as if any normal man, which is what this guy is written to be, would be waffling around about his course of action. The wife is written as a stupid cunt, which also doesn't help the believability of the story. There's more that's wrong, but there's no point in writing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What bullshit , the wife got off Scott free. HURT HER ASS!!! Damn spineless men and man hating feminist bitches think there should be no pain for cheating!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a shit story. he took the stinking bitch back.I would not have fucked her with your dick after that. I would have burnt the bar down, and sent a note that if the bouncer was not such an asshole, you would still have your bar. And a baseball bat upside the head on a dark night would have worked wonders for the bouncer. He might have actually acted with common sense after that. A 2 at best.

JackDancerJackDanceralmost 2 years ago

Interesting take on GeorgeAnderson's February Sucks. I think it's somewhat simplistic and unsatisfying. That said, please keep writing. I enjoy most of your works that I have read and look forward to anything new.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Racist shit that brought out the racist shitpiles to comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My favorites Authors who catch the cheating guys while disguised or my personal favorite from behind and then physically destroy them!!!

And the authors who just jump All over it's just sex have it totally correct. Authors who allow some love (very little) And write about the destruction of respect and trust have it totally correct

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

Disgusting story. Absolutely no revenge at all except a little beat down. None on the bouncer or the fucking slut. There should have been 4 deaths, very painful deaths. A fucking wimp is all we got. Has anyone written a decent version of this piece of crap story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What kind of girls do you know?

Jesus!!! Do you think a girl like this, in this situation, agreed to do THIS???

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

Great story. What can I say, I'm a moralist at heart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yet another story build around the Martian Slut Ray and the BBC myth. 2 is generous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bouncer needed his nuts bounced a few times with a steel toed work shoe. Seven guys and element of surprise = no contest. Society as a whole has to recognize that "just doing my job" doesn't cut it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I see it over and over again in these stories where a wife thinks it's okay to stray outside the marriage for sexual reasons. When a wife's frame of mind is to the point of thinking it's okay to blatantly do something like this before the very person that she made vows to, without regard, or consideration for their partnership for which the vows were made, she should in fact be burned to a crispy ashen existence. She isn't worth the spit from her apology over something so outrageous. This story was NOT even worth a score.........

'Wildbill

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

I have to believe that this story is an intentional attempt at trolling readers. It's either that or Bigguy33 is an imbecile. There is nothing even remotely believable here. The storyline here is as preposterous as all others that share this theme. The dialogue isn't remotely realistic. The characters reactions aren't realistic. Yes, women will take up for other women but the treachery was so extreme that normal well adjusted women wouldn't suggest that this could be overcome. The use of racist trope is obvious.

So what is it Bigguy? Are you a troll or demented and unable to grasp basic human behavior?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ok. What is it with the writers on Lit, that feel like it’s ok to go after the boyfriends, but don’t say a cross word to the cheating slut! She got off, WAY too easy. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yo my brothers have ta understand, they is some crazy assed honkees in the deep south. You don’t wanta fuck with dem muthafuckers. Daz crazy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really liked this story, cause it covered all the points. No police, because they would have gotten revenge later. I gave it 5 stars. But my only question is this- Why wouldn’t the other two guys, and even the girls, have gotten up and tried to stop this? What kind of friends, just let it happen? Especially, when the bouncer gets involved. Personally, I think the friends, need to turn in their man cards, for not at least trying to help him.

This also applies to the” February sucks “ series. Doesn’t anyone, have any balls anymore?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

"What else is there that you haven't tried that you might 'just have to' one day? A threesome?" - Actually, she just did have a threesome!

\

It;s been said, but why didn't his friends and their wives jump up and help him? The wives could have grabbed Christy and the guys could have made the bouncer let him go. It wouldn't even have ruined the story! We'd STILL have the issue of her trying to leave with the guys, abd dealing with them.

\

"She told me the same thing she told you, that the combination of doing a black guy and his having a big dick was just too much for her to refuse." - In other words the Martian Slut Ray.

\

"Was the sex at least terrible?" Her, "Oh God, did I ever," answer to "Have a good time?" answers that question!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bad choices, both by Christy and Henry! Christy was unbelievable(are there really women like that??!!) and Henry let the assholes off, after just a simple beating?! Why didn't he make them incapable of running their scam ever again???? Weak!! 2*s, for the choices.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stopped reading when you shoehorn IR teash right at the start.

That filth ruins every story it's in .

Well deserved one star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This reminds me of another version of "February Sucks". He should have castrated them while he had a chance. If not busted their balls. In this story, BTB wasn't enough, and needed more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was engaged to this gal. had bought and paid for wedding rings.

Then I got this draft notice. I decided USAF was the best way. so enlisted.

Went to basic got a 1 year Radar electronics tech School. This gal had a boyfriend when I got back with her.

This boy friend was a mental case and I didn't have my Shoot gun or Side Arm with me. You guessed it She wanted me gone.

My intelligence kicked in, I decided to avoid an dishonorable discharge by killing this crazy.

I left and she ended up marrying him. Had a child, and he was stealing cars. KCMO Police caught him and he was climbing over the fence and turned with a sidearm in his hand. Police shoot him and he died. ex girlfriend got fXXKed up on drugs. She's now 75 year's old , still has nothing, very bad health, liver cancer from dirty needle injections. Myself i did very well at working. I did not do well at selecting a good wife-s.

I didn't do good but I felt this story called on castrating both of these guys. It was far two lax for me. This story had so much potential with a different BTB beat the Guy-s ending ----poor rating

etchiboyetchiboyabout 2 years ago
This was the original “February Sucks” by 5 years.

Though February Sucks gets a boost from the story based on true conversations.

5-stars & Favorite

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another cheating story were the wife gets away with it , the husband looks a bitch and the pay back was dumb, don’t get married fuck bitches get money

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Woke cancel culture idiot's need not comment. There was no racism in the story. By the way don't you idiot's have someone's feet to kiss and statues to destroy??😂😂

Good story. Different take on February suck story. 4⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

February sucks, but so did this story.

2 stars

Bill S.

RickguyverRickguyverover 2 years ago

When she called he should have told her not to come home. She chose the big dick over her husband. He should have sued the bouncer and the club over the bouncer stopping him. That is illegal restraint. Castration of the two he caught would be appropriate.

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

Absolute shit, not a BTB story, not a RAAC one, but yet you made it a cheating slutwife gets away with no repercussions.

A disgrace to real men everywhere...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...