Unintended Consequences

Story Info
A wife talks dirty unaware that a boy is listening in.
1.6k words
3.91
90.4k
67

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary Thomas relaxed back into her recliner and soaked up the sun. Her bronzed skin gave away how much she loved being outside when the sun was beating down. She enjoyed her 'me' time and why not. She worked hard during the week leading her sales team at local branch of a multinational company, she had successfully raised two boys who were now away at university, and she sweated blood three times a week at the gym to give her the slim toned body she now possessed. This was her time to sit back and enjoy the peace and quiet of her garden, whilst sipping a large gin and tonic.

Her husband, Larry, looked on from his seat in the shade by the fence boarding their garden, that offered some protection from the sun. He was not one to sit out in the full glare of the sun. Any lengthy exposure made his pale skin turn red rather than tanned. He took in his wife's reclined body. Although she was not tall at about 5ft 3 inches, she was perfectly proportioned, except for one aspect. Her breasts were quite large for her petite frame. Of course, he wasn't complaining about that especially as they did not sag but naturally stood proud, drawing the eye to them whenever she moved. He was very proud of his wife. Not just how she looked but also the type of person she was. She was a kind, considerate person who always saw the best in people.

She was also a little naive when it came to sexual matters, which meant that Larry had been the one to introduce her to the pleasures of watching porn together and bondage, which she had engaged in tentatively at first but was now done with a bit more enthusiasm as the years had gone by. Larry knew he was a lucky guy. While he was no slouch, and enjoyed his time at the tennis and golf clubs, his wife was in a league above his own. He loved how others would look at them together, with men unable to resist wandering their gaze over her body, and women wondering how they could be together. The truth was that they were childhood sweethearts who had grown up together. While Larry had had some brief encounters with other girls before they had really got serious, Mary never had. They were now both 45 and still very much in love.

Despite their great relationship, there was something more that Larry craved. Something he knew would not happen, but something he frequently loved to think about just the same. It was the idea of watching his lovely wife being with someone else. He couldn't explain why he wanted it or when he had started to think about it, only that it had been a few years now and he got a thrill from the fantasy. He had eventually found the courage to broach the subject with his wife. She was very defensive at first and hurt as she thought it was just a way that he could then have sex with other women. He had eventually convinced her that it was not the case, this was all about her pleasure. She would have none of it, but being a wife that wanted to keep her husband happy she found a compromise by engaging with it as a fantasy. They would talk about it as they were having sex or when she was jerking him off, and outside of the bedroom, she went along with it when Larry brought it up as she knew just by talking about it, it would turn Larry on.

Watching the beads of sweat form on his wife's body and seeing one slowly run down between her breasts which were cradled in a sexy bikini top, Larry was struggling to keep his cool. Just then he heard a faint noise coming from the other side of the fence that divided their garden from the neibours house. Larry knew their neighbours were away on holiday so listened more intently in case someone was breaking in. The creak of the wooden bench that was positioned just the other side of the fence acted as a reminder to him that they hadn't all gone on holiday. Tommy, the son, who was in his early twenties, remained behind and frequently sat out there to read his sci fi books. He was a good boy but not one who got involved with sports or other activities. He just kept himself to himself. He was obviously out enjoying the good weather as they were. It occurred to Larry that Mary probably had not heard Tommy as she was a bit further away from the fence. He smiled as he thought through what he was about to do.

"Did you see John in the store today, Mary? He couldn't take his eyes of you."

Oh, here we go, Mary thought to herself. I know what has happened. Larry has been looking at me laying out here in my bikini and getting horny. Ok, I'll go with it. Boyed with keeping her husband happy and with the slight buzz she had from the gin, she replied.

"Yes, I did, dear. I don't think I should have worn that tight top today. I was showing so much cleavage, and he just could not take his eyes of it. I think I was turning him on. Maybe I should go around to his house later to apologise, or maybe I should just ask him to fuck me. What do you think?"

On the other side of the fence Tommy put down his book, having instantly lost interest in it. His silently mouthed "OMG" to himself. Did he just hear that right? He had always fancied Mrs Thomas, what man wouldn't with a body like hers, but she has always been so sweet. In all the years living next to her he had never heard her swear let along say what he thought he had just heard. Other than move his hand to squeeze his rapidly hardening cock, he didn't move a muscle for fear he would be heard as he strained to hear anything else that might be said.

"You know with a body like yours you can fuck anybody you want to, and I couldn't stop you. I bet there are lots of guys around here who want to fuck you. Take Stephen from the golf club, or Jim from your work, I know they want to fuck you. Hell, I bet even Tommy from next door would if he got the chance." Larry said.

"I'm not sure everyone wants to fuck your wife, dear, but maybe the next person that asks me to, I will. I'd love to be able to feel a new cock inside me. The thought of it makes me so hot." replied Mary, playing along.

At hearing that Tommy couldn't help but cum in his shorts. He had never been so turned on in his life. He couldn't quite believe that his nice neighbours had just talked about him having sex with her. She hadn't dismissed it, had she. She said she would if someone asked her to. He wouldn't have the courage to ask her outright, after all he had no experience talking to girls his age let alone some goddess next door who might have sex with him. He wiped himself down and slowly and quietly took off his cum stained shorts.

Larry decided to push it a bit further.

"Let's say that Tommy did want to fuck you. Would you let him?"

Mary knew that Larry would be getting so turned on by this dirty talk that he would want to go inside to have sex soon. She liked making her husband horny. It was almost as though she had control over him. She knew that by dressing in a certain way or talking in a certain way she could do anything. She had no intention of doing so, but it gave her a feeling of power, that if she really wanted to, she could choose to be with someone else and Larry would not stop her.

"Tommy is a lovely boy and I'm sure he is far more interested in girls his age than someone my age, but I love it when I catch him looking at my breasts when I am wearing some tight-fitting outfit. He goes very shy and pretends he wasn't but I know he was. I'd love him to say what he really wanted. Maybe I would strip for him if he asked. Maybe I would do anything for him. I wonder if a girl has ever sucked his cock. I'd love to do that to him, and I'd love to make you watch while I did it."

Although he had only just cum, Tommy's cock was hard as a rock and he was stroking it fast. He could not believe what he was hearing. It was like a dream. It was true that he did look at Mrs Thomas' tits whenever he could, but to find out that she was aware of him doing it and didn't mind was incredible. He wasn't sure how he would face her again without going bright red with embarrassment but at the same time he had to find out if it was possible to see more of her incredible body. His cum spurted from his cock again, so hard it landed on his chest. This day was the best day of his life but maybe he will have an even better day soon.