All Comments on 'Unintended Consequences - Melissa C'

by Scorpio44a

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Touching Beauty

Beautifully written. All of human kind needs this unity, this feeling of one, this feeling of love and being loved. With it at our core we can create the beautiful world we were created to be a part of.

May we all meditate on it and send it to our leaders everywhere and at every level.

Keep on writing and spread the truth to everyone, everywhere.

Thank You!

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 13 years ago
If only -

First step find your self and open to others completely - ignore the risk and assume the payback is enough to justify the pain of failure - hmm first major challenge, real life is not a great story trustworthy partners are rare and life has shown the return is too limited. Help needed heh

I do so love the story and your writing - I am trying to get past the past - but literally pay for it every two weeks to the point I cannot support my children - gets hard to get past that - ah well.

stealthstonegraystealthstonegrayalmost 13 years ago
Did not like 'this' Nick

I loved the original story. Read it several times.

BUT, with the subsequent chapters, the 'Nick' turned out to less than a likeable fellow. To me, he came across as very cynical, manipulative, deceitful, and hypocritical. A real cad.

Other than that, I felt sorry for the young women that he deceived.

....stealth

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Wow Stealth

I never saw it that way at all -

Second read and it still makes me wish it could be real - I have meditated in many situations over my 59 years and never found a route to anything like this - of course that means nothing - I have not found the North East passage either but it is melting its way open as I write -

The philosophy of loving people first then having [prove they do not deserve it is a great opportunity - it carries no obligation no explicit commitment it just shares good thought - what is wrong with that?

I work with all different kinds of people and need to separate personal from professional all the time - it is not hard to do - through it all I work to be very clear who I am and what I am - it does not change although some specifics of my interactions do.

I can and have been the "BOSS" and in charge of enforcement - that still works even if you truly care about every person you interact with - I have arrested and testified in court against criminals without restraint but with honesty - I still care about the person - I am more concerned for the victims however and will do anything necessary to protect them first. It is choices in context not abstract, it is done with a clear conscience and deliberation no guilt or worry about what might have been.

HOW did Nick abuse anyone??

Alaska84Alaska84almost 9 years ago

Loved the story! Thank you for sharing it with us!

ReadyOneReadyOnealmost 5 years ago
Title needs correcting -- this is Chapter 05

This is "Unintended Consequences - Melissa Chapter 05".

The "hapter 05" was truncated. This is the last, not the first chapter.

The first chapter is actually filed under Scorpio44 (without the a suffix). Though this is the first on Scorpio44a's list, it belongs at the end of the list.

I was confused when I read it. It seemed to be the middle of something. In fact, I wondered if it was part of a series at all!

Finally I got to the story marked "Chapter 04" where the cruise was introduced, and I realized that I'd read it totally out of order.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous