Unintentional Nudist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seriously, come and try it. If you don't like it, nobody will force you to continue. Please, it would be fun," she encouraged.

"Well," I said with another long pause, "maybe."

So we left it at that. She finished the cup of coffee, and when I was sure Jane was alright to drive home, I gave her car keys back. With a peck on the cheek, she left with me, waving from the porch.

>>>>>

On Tuesday, my iPhone rang, the caller ID indicated it was Jane, not spam, so I answered.

"Hi Jane, how are you doing?" I started.

"Fine," she replied cheerily, and then we started chatting about nothing important, just chatting.

Finally, the conversation stalled a bit, and I began to prepare myself for our goodbyes when it became apparent she was struggling.

So I asked her plainly, "Is there something wrong, or do you want to say something, Jane?"

I was terrified that she had remembered something. Groping the tits of a drunken woman was not the high point of my life.

After a short pause, she said, "Could grandma and I come over to talk?"

"I guess, about what?" I replied, getting even more nervous.

"Well, grandma is the one who wants to talk. I think she wants to ask you something," she said hesitantly, almost stuttering, unlike Jane normally.

Well, I couldn't think of anything else I had to do. The weather hadn't broken, and the day was just as hot as it had been at the party. My lecherous side hoped Jane would dress the same, but I discounted that right there if she was to be with her grandmother. I scolded myself for even thinking about it.

"Ok, sure, what time?" I asked.

"How about in an hour," she replied.

"In an hour, then," I said, and we said our good-byes.

I dug out the coffee and tea pods for my machine, raided the grandkid's shelf in the pantry for snacks and pastries to put out, and hoped Jane hadn't somehow remembered what happened and grandma was bringing her gun. Right on time, the doorbell rang, and I walked briskly, the best I could do now that my grandkids could beat me to first base to answer the door. For a brief moment, I paused, took a deep breath with my hand on the doorknob, exhaled, and opened the door.

There stood two lovely ladies. Jane had a tank top similar to the one she wore at the party but much tighter, cut off mid-drift but considerably more conservative than the one she wore at my BBQ. It was skin-tight, made of a very light and clingy material, but it was not especially low cut in the front or back. Her luscious large pink areolas and nipples were only vague shadows through the flimsy fabric.

What she had on below was a pretty bit of see-through fabric wrapped around her waist and tied in a knot on her left hip. It was like wrapping a much too-small towel around your bottom after a shower. I have seen similar skirts on Polynesian women I think they call them sarongs. On her right leg, it covered to about mid-thigh, but because of the bunching to get the knot, it angled up and was not more than two or three inches below her pussy. The sarong exposed her entire left hip and the bikini bottom underneath. High heels rounded out her ensemble. A shameful closet in my perverted mind flashed the mental pictures it had taken of her the other day.

Grandma had the same long hair as Jane, but it was snow white. All the familial signs were there that say we are related. Her attire was much more conservative. A white cotton blouse with perhaps an extra button undone and tight enough her nipple nubs were evident, indicating either no bra or one of light fabric. The blouse was tucked neatly into a wrap-around knee-length skirt. Even in this conservative outfit, the woman was quite fetching. So lovely that I just stood there like some love-struck high schooler.

"Jim?" Jane said, turning the inflection up and making it a question.

Coming to myself, I exclaimed, stepping back, "Oh, sorry, please come in. How stupid of me to keep you waiting. It's hot as hades out here."

The ladies entered in age order.

"Jim," Jane began again, "I would like you to meet my grandmother, Helen."

She paused as her grandmother smiled and reached out her hand. Helen's smile again mesmerized me as I took her soft hand. I must have held it too long because she blushed and gently tugged it away.

Embarrassed, I pointed down the long hall and said, "Let's go to the living room, where we will be more comfortable."

Helen led off, followed by Sally, their high heels clicking on the hardwood floors as I followed. The pert butts of both women swished back and forth with just a hint of a jiggle that I enjoyed. I think I did all the proper stuff involved in entertaining. I got drinks, we all ended up with iced tea, and we all turned down the snacks and treats. As we sipped our tea, we chatted, and Helen was every bit as good a conversationalist as Jane. Perhaps it was because we were near the same age and had similar experiences and interests.

Jane sat a cushion away from Helen with a couple of pillows stacked next to her. She sat in such a way that only I could see up her skirt and see her bikini bottoms underneath. My perverted side remembered the nearly naked nymph and her inviting pussy lying on that sofa. I worried a bit. Had she remembered?

"Let's get down to why I wanted to speak with you, Jim," Helen began uncrossing her legs and leaning forward slightly at the waist.

"Fine, what can I do for you?" I asked.

"Jane has told me that she talked to you about naturism and invited you to join us this weekend," she said, adjusting her legs to be more comfortable.

I only nodded.

"I am sure she gave you all those wonderful reasons we naturists give to help people to join our way of life," she continued.

Again, I merely nodded.

"She is very articulate and complete but said you were hesitant," she continued.

Again, I nodded.

"Jim, every time we have gone to a naturist reserve, we have been accompanied by at least one of our husbands. I am apprehensive about Jane and me going alone. Nothing would happen in the camp, but people know where they are. Many have a very wrong idea about what goes on and about the morals of the participants. A naturist reserve is a clothing-optional safe place. Meaning, if you want to take your clothes off, you can, but it also means that if you do not want to, you do not have to," she said emphatically. "So, I want to ask you personally," Helen said, almost pleading. "Please, would you come with us this weekend?"

"Oh, she is a crafty one," I thought, stunned.

This intelligent woman had trapped me. Through our conversation, she had sized me up. Helen had surmised I was one of those old-fashioned dinosaurs of a long-forgotten age. The pleading of a woman for my protection was a request I could not deny. I dropped my head and looked down and away from her. In my unspoken communication, it was to emphasize the seriousness of her request and the seriousness of my answer.

"Ok, I'll escort you both," I said, only then raising my head and making eye contact with her.

Helen smiled a wonderful smile. It was a smile that could only elicit a matching smile from me. She rose, and as my father taught me to do many years ago, I rose to my feet. With a step forward, she extended her hand, took mine, and gently patted the back of it.

"Thank you so much," she said sincerely, leaned forward, and chastely kissed me with closed eyes.

It was no sleazy kiss, just a prolonged gentle close-lipped kiss. As our lips parted, Helen's eyes remained closed. I wondered if she was savoring it or fantasizing about her late husband. At this point, Jane was beside herself, jumping up and down and whooping it up loud enough for the neighbors to hear. Her boobs danced merrily and erotically.

"As you know, I've never been to one of these resorts. So I have no idea what to pack or bring or whatever," I said.

Still standing close, I felt Helen's tea-scented breath breathing the words directly into my open mouth, "Don't worry, I'll come over on Thursday and help you pack, ok?"

I was mesmerized, struck dumb, totally immobile, and all I could do was drink in the sensual beauty of this marvelous woman. Her scent and beauty intoxicated me and robbed me of my wits.

"Sure, I would love that," I said like a love-sick teenager.

"Well, I guess we need to be going," she said again, breathing sensually directly into my mouth.

"Oh, must you go so soon?" I heard myself say.

"Yes, I'm afraid we do," she said slowly, with perhaps a hint of disappointment.

It was only then that we both realized we were still holding hands. Blushing and seemingly reluctantly, Helen released my hand, and I reluctantly showed the ladies to the door.

>>>>>

Thursday morning, Jane called ostensively to remind me of my appointment with Helen. I think it was to ensure I wouldn't try to back out. Our appointment was for four PM. The bell rang at the appointed time, and I went to answer the door. The weather was again horrible, hot as the devil and humid too. To go outside was to be bathed in sweat.

Helen was there standing in the doorway, and she looked stunning. Her white sleeveless dress hugged her still lovely curves. The front showed a grandmotherly amount of cleavage, hinting tantalizingly at what lay beneath. The knee-length dress had a sexy short four-inch slit rising from the hem on the face of her left thigh. Her ensemble included matching stiletto heels, a necklace, earrings, and a small clutch. She smelled marvelous, a vaguely familiar scent of some flower of which I have no idea what one.

"Hi Jim," she said, her voice almost a song.

"Hi Helen," I stammered, "Please come in." We walked side by side down the long hall to the living room in silence, and I finally asked, "Can I get you something?"

"Yes, water would be nice," she said as I noticed her sweating for the first time.

"Certainly," I said, rushing off to retrieve and open a fresh bottle of water from the fridge, "do you want a glass?"

"No, that isn't necessary," she said, taking it and demurely sipping it and rubbing the beads of sweat from her forehead with the back of her free hand.

"Would you like to sit a bit? It's so hot you must be exhausted, having to come out in it. It's making me feel a bit guilty," I confessed.

"Oh, don't be silly. I'm a grown woman who can fend for herself. There is no need to feel guilty about anything. I should feel guilty about having coerced you to do something you don't want to," she said, sighing.

"I said I'd do it," I responded.

"Yes, always the white knight coming to the lady's defense. It still was a dirty trick I pulled, and if you don't want to do it, I understand," she said, a tinge of regret in her voice.

"I wouldn't have said I would do it if I didn't mean it," I replied curtly.

Her face now changed and mellowed a bit.

"I know you are a good man," she said.

There was an awkward silence as she took another sip of water.

"Ok, so I know a little. Jane has probably told you that I have been interested in social nudism for a long time. I know about the towel thing of sitting on one, which I assume is for sanitary reasons. I don't know anything else, like what to bring. I'm guessing that it isn't as much as my wife used to pack for a weekend trip," I said, attempting to lighten the mood.

It worked because she joined me in a good laugh.

"Well, since you are new do you have sunblock," she asked.

"No, when I go to the pool with the grandkids, I lather them up, but I don't use it," I said.

"Well, you might not need it on your back and legs, but I would recommend it for the...ahem...other parts," she said, chuckling.

Again we had a pretty good laugh.

"So do you have a bag or suitcase?" she asked.

"Why don't I show you what I have," I said as I stood and led her to the garage where I kept them.

"That small overnight bag ought to be large enough," she said.

I pulled it down and said, "Master bedroom closet and dressers are upstairs."

She followed me up the stairs to the bedroom, commenting on how lovely the house was.

Standing in the middle of the bedroom, she said, "So, you will have the clothes you arrive in. If you choose not to disrobe, then you should pack as usual. Either way, you should bring at least one other set of clothes," she said.

My face screwed up and confused, I asked, "Why?"

"Weather, if nothing else. It can get cold, the clothes you come in can get dirty, or you find the need to go through some brush and don't want parts of you snagged by branches, for starters," she said, giggling.

"Yeah, I have parts I don't want to be snagged on a branch," I chuckled, nodding.

"Of course, you should bring your toiletries, three or four towels, any medications you are on and,"

"A good attitude?" I said, cutting her off.

"An adventurous one anyway," she added, grinning.

The conversation paused as we processed both of our..., innuendos. I glanced at my watch.

"You know it may be early for some, but how about I take you to dinner?" I said, not knowing from where the courage for that came.

"Well, I don't want to impose or take advantage of you," she replied.

I shook my head, sighing, "You know, I don't ask if I don't mean it. The only thing important to me is that you want to go to dinner with me," I said, emphasizing the words want and with me.

A look came over her I had never seen before. This courageous, outspoken, and strong woman looked all coquettish. She demurely lowered her eyes, cocked her head to the side, and twirled a lock of hair with her finger. Her eyes looked up at me as if looking up from underneath the brim of a hat, her whisper barely audible.

"I'd love to."

Dinner was fabulous, and the food wasn't bad either. Helen and I talked and talked and talked. So long, I felt guilty for tying up the waitress's table, and I added a shared decadent chocolate dessert, coffee, and a large tip. Back at the house, we parted at her car door with a friendly peck on the cheek. I waved as she drove off.

>>>>>

At mid-morning the next day, I arrived at Helen's place as agreed. It was a lovely house and quite secluded in the countryside. The front of the house, hidden by a well-manicured line of trees, bushes, and hedges, was so dense I almost missed the driveway. The driveway curved behind this line of trees up to the house and effectively hid it from view. I drove my car, a late model Ford Fusion. It had a large enough trunk for what little luggage I assumed we would have. On a whim, I tossed in three camp chairs just in case.

I opened the trunk and turned to go to the house and help the ladies when the front door opened. As expected, each had an overnight bag much smaller than mine. They had similar outfits, as each had a two-piece swimsuit. Jane's was a modern bikini, and Helen's a much more modest two-piece. It looked something like Brigitte Bardot wore when they first came out. Each wore sarongs like Jane had on at their meeting, and Helen also had a beach cover-up open in the front. Jane wore a baseball cap, and Helen sported a broad-brimmed straw sun hat.

Helen sat in the front and Jane in the backseat. I smiled at Helen, and she returned my smile and leaned toward me. Thinking that Helen wanted to tell me something, I leaned toward her. Instead, she gave me a closed-mouth kiss on the lips. Well, that put a bit of excitement into my day. The ride was a couple of hours, and about halfway, I asked if they needed a rest stop.

Jane laughed, and Helen put her hand on my shoulder and chuckled, "I don't think it would be wise to go into the textile's public dressed like this, dear."

I did quite enjoy the trip. To get to the location, we turned off the main road onto a secondary road and drove a good ten minutes into what looked like wilderness. Finally, we came to a rather large driveway that led to an area with a high privacy fence and one of those speaker boxes you talk into at the gate.

When prompted by the disembodied voice, we gave them our registration number. The gate began to slide to the side, and I drove in slowly. Helen directed me to a crowded parking lot next to a building with a sign saying "Registration." We got out, left our stuff in the trunk, and went in. I noticed a sign on the door "All Cars Must Remain in the Parking Lot." I let Helen take over because she had made the reservations and stood behind her on her left. Suddenly, she turned to me in a panic.

"They messed up the reservation," she whined. "I distinctly said we needed a cabin with two beds, but they messed up, and we only have one. It's only a double," she wailed.

"Can we get another cabin or trade up?" I suggested.

"No, there are no more rooms," she whined. "There are no more cabins available. Oh, this old woman has ruined everything."

"No," I said, trying to calm her, "I can sleep on the floor."

"To hell, you will," she spat out, "You didn't give everything up to placate this old woman, to sleep on the floor."

"Calm down, Helen," I said slowly, "Don't worry, we'll work something out."

"Do you mean it," she said, a tear breaking loose and running down her cheek.

"Sure, come on, we'll finish the registration together," I said, taking a chance and stroking her cheek and wiping the tear away.

We returned to the naked receptionist, a middle-aged woman with large breasts. When she asked for a credit card, I gave her mine.

"Oh no," Helen protested, "You're our guest."

I shook my head, chuckling, "I thought you knew me by now, the white knight and all."

Then I asked the receptionist, "I don't have any pockets in my birthday suit. If we want to buy something, how does that work?"

The woman looked at me over her glasses and said sarcastically, "Wow, I've never heard that witticism before. First timer, huh? You can charge it to your cabin or campsite. When you check out, we settle up then."

"But Jim," Helen again tried to protest.

"I put my index finger on her beautiful lips and whispered, "Shhh."

Once registered, I had the two women wait in the air-conditioned building while I got the bags from the car. It was again a day hotter than the unholy hubs of hell. This damn heat wave had gone on for almost a week, and I was sick of it. To Helen's dismay, I, of course, carried the bags. There were only three small bags that were very light. The registration building was long, and the road we came in on continued out of sight past it, but I only saw a couple of sheds, a tractor, and some lawn equipment. I didn't see any people. With that many cars in the lot, there should be a crowd. Within our first half dozen steps, Jane reached behind her and unleashed her gorgeous tits.

"Jane," Helen rebuked.

"What? We're in a nudist reservation Grandma," she retorted.

"Well, it may make Jim uncomfortable. Give the man a break," Helen scolded.

With that and in the blazing heat, I sighed a long exasperated sigh. Both women turned to me. Jane in curiosity and Helen in concern. I then reached down and pulled my polo shirt up and off. Then I undid the belt and button of my Bermuda shorts, took a deep breath, and stepped out of them, demonstrating that I had come commando. Jane smiled, cheered, and removed her sarong and bikini bottoms. Helen gasped.

Then Jane tapped Helen on the shoulder, and as Helen turned, Jane said, "Well?"

So Helen removed her beach cover-up, stripped off her top, and freed her beautiful breasts. She untied her sarong and stepped out of her swimsuit bottoms. Each of us stuffed our clothes into our bags, and I picked up the bags, and we continued. Within a few more steps, I noticed a road going off to the right at the end of the building, which I assumed was where we were turning, and I presumed some people were.

Honestly, I was in no way prepared for what I saw. I saw a sea of naked people. Never had I seen so much bare flesh. There were people older than me, young people Jane's age, and all ages in between. To the left was a pool or pool complex. There were multiple pools with slides, fountains, and a giant bucket that filled and then tipped, splashing everyone. To my right were beach volleyball courts. Further up were tennis courts and picnic areas. It was amazing.