Unintentional Nudist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, would you come again," Helen said, suddenly blushing at the possibility of the hidden innuendo.

"My dad used to say that the old saying, 'You should try everything, at least once,' was nonsense. 'I wouldn't advise jumping off a thirty-story building because you would only be doing it once,' he would say. But then he would say, 'But if something is worth doing once, then do it several times. You may like it the first time and hate it after that. On the other hand, you might hate it the first and love it after that,' I quoted. "So, I guess yes. I want to do this again," looking into Helen's eyes, "to come again."

She blushed, catching my intended innuendo.

When we got to the registration building, in the continuing sweltering heat, I encouraged the ladies to go into the building to luxuriate in the A/C we had lacked for two days now. In the meantime, I put the bags in the car's trunk and lowered the car windows to release the trapped heat. Surprisingly the two ladies came racing out of the building.

"It's freezing in there," they both whined.

Laughing, I entered, and you bet it was freezing. We were not used to this temperature, and by the time I got the naked middle-aged receptionist paid, this naked guy was shivering. So I rethought my idea to turn the A/C in the car on full blast for five minutes before we left, and we drove with the windows down until we could get it comfortable.

When we got to the car, I opened the trunk, and each took our bag. We had decided to walk here naked and packed our clothes into our bags. Now we had to dress, although I saw several cars of people leave without having dressed. The secondary road was like a wilderness, but that was pretty risky, in my opinion.

Jane held up her top and whined, "Oh, I hate clothes."

Helen patted her shoulder and nodded.

The swimsuits and sarongs that looked to me to be so very skimpy when we started looked heavy, cumbersome, and unnatural. My Bermuda shorts were scratchy, the polo shirt smothering. Once on the road, the car cooled, and the A/C needed was minimal. One of the best things I remember about the trip home was Helen's smile as we held hands.

We arrived in a couple of hours at Helen's place.

"I'll get the bags while you two go ahead and go on in," I said as I popped the trunk.

Jane hopped out and immediately removed her top to Helen's distinct disapproval.

"Grandma," she said as she rolled her eyes and shook her head while removing her bottom and sarong, "no one will see."

Helen then sighed and removed her two-piece, sarong, and both, with their clothes slung over their shoulders, walked to the door and entered the house leaving the door open, presumably for me.

I pulled the two overnight bags out and put them on the driveway. As I was about to close the trunk, I hesitated.

"What the hell," I whispered aloud, pulled my polo shirt off, and tossed it into the trunk along with my Bermuda shorts.

Jane met me naked at the door, "Whoa, I guess we have converted you."

I smiled and carried the bags past her as she closed the door.